What sort of chimpouts can we expect to happen at the RNC next week?

The chimpouts that followed after the Dallas shooting has been quite underwhelming.

What category chimpouts can be expect in Cleveland between 18-21 July at the RNC?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1864
archive.is/QYyMV
archive.is/IxT8s
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4t41af/pokémon_go_vaporeon_stampede_central_park_ny/d5eii3i
ohio.com/news/politics/2016/rnc/cleveland/at-the-rnc-barriers-are-up-military-and-police-assemble-1.697722
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

well user just let me look into my crystal ball here
yup, looks like all niggers will die. pretty grand aint it?

All is going according to kek

The nogs sated some of their bloodlust. Have you noticed how little they care?

The RNC protests are probably going to be white leftists with bused in nigs as support.

Does anyone have the Donald Trump divination pic (1: Yes, 0: You're fired!)? We could consult that for chimpout predictions.

One must be vigilant of any desperate last ditch efforts to stop Trump from being nominated. Kike desperation is reaching new heights all the time

We have a fookin problem on our hands here, lads.

With the chimps plinking cops last week… Fookin John Kaisch needs to deploy the National Guard and militarize the whole operation… way past the level that seems reasonable.

I'm calling for extreme vigilance.

Oh god it's in the ravenous wolf child's state? How likely is it that he's gonna fuck around with security to get back at Trump

You’re fucking retarded.

What we REALLY need to be doing is reminding leftists about the DNC in 1968. Keep the Berniebots on edge. Make them fight all the way to November.

what we REALLY need to be doing is preparing for war. i can think of hundreds of false flags the kikes can pull off to suspend the elections.

If the elections are actually suspended, as in someone from the federal government comes on TV and says “martial law is declared (or not); the presidential election is being postponed until such time as…” no one with guns will wait for the sentence to be finished before marching out their doors.

You underestimate people. Not to say that we should be at all complacent, but if they try to suspend the elections that’s it for the jews, niggers, liberals, and neocon puppets.

I hope you're right user

Where will it be televised, I got my popcorn and beer and rose colored glasses.

then society breaks down as warring factions kill each other off, infrastructure breaks down and other nations try to capitalize on the chaos. you underestimate the reality of what can happen and overestimate your neighbors and their intentions.

Soros isn't going to hold back.
This is going to be bigger than the LA riots.
This is going to be the Third Chimpact.

Bump, disturbing lack of RNC threads.

I'm driving with my friend all the way from Wisconsin. We both were at the Chicago riot and are expecting to see action, especially considering how fucked protest route is.

Anyone else coming? Holla Forums RNC meetup?

Holla Forums needs to do a meetup at the RNC
we have a week to plan it
Shit, I'm from eastern PA and would drive there.

We need to build a thread, and do it quickly!

I'm expecting it to go Planet of the Apes

Wish I could make it man, can't afford it, can't take the time. I'm a Cincinnatifaggot. I have been surprised at the lack of chimpout here this weekend. We have half groid population. Expecting vandalism and riots even in my own neighborhood if they let Trump win.

Which will be the bigger chimpout, RNC or DNC?

RNC for sure.

RNC. People will be paid to upset Trump's coronation, there will be violence. DNC will likely mostly just be Bernouts being awkward. According to Deray "Chante Sashay" Mckesson they are going to agitate both though.

Btw, Hillary's support on Facebook is being completely dwarfed by Trump. She can't even get over 500K people to watch her shitty anti-white video whereas Trump gets over 9 million views.

I'm already prepared, why aren't you?

(checked)

It's a week away, nigger. Nobody makes threads that far in advance. Except for OP, which is to be expected because he's a faggot.

The Kek Kek Kek is always up to something.

Not just Manafort but Roger Stone will be there too and is putting pressure on the delegates via release of their lodging arrangements. Last I heard the delegates are also being barred from carrying weapons. If they try something shady they will walk out of the pan into the fire.

Invite /k as well

Chimp Con 3 at least. My body is ready to watch the live stream for like 6 hours before I get bored and play video games instead.

nice numbers

You guys better keep the chimpouts under control for like an extra week after the convention. I don't want any martial law shit going on.

Will Trump be there?

No but George Washington will.

Then he's dead.

When will it happen? Will it touch all of new jersey?

Once we get into influence lets get rid of the elephant as the party animal it's a cucked animal and doesn't show the pride and strength of America.

Personally I think they're going to go all in trying to shut this down.

I don't think anything will ever beat Dallas, of course.

if there are no more shooting, then the dindus are going to forget about it and go back to smoking crack and raping watermelons.

now, if trump say something inflammatory on twitter or another coon becomes a good nigger…

CATEGORY 3

Which animal should we use?
Obvious choice is an Eagle, but I dunno if that's too played out.

It's already been ordained: a frog

Can we talk about how the official app is basically a botnet?

Just make this red, hwhyte, and blue.

I was just told by one of my hotel manager friends that the CIA is going to be staying at the Kent State University dorms. Why the CIA is going to be attending deeply concerns me.

t. Ohiofag sorryboutkasich

I'm actually not convinced the conventions will be ground zero for the chimpenings.

I'm thinking they will be in other cities.

Everyone knows Cleveland is effectively putting the city under martial law for that weekend with so many riot officers.

Could you please elaborate on this?

Where in WI are you?

I'm a Cheesefag as well. We should car pool and give eachother Holla Forumsjobs.

Even during the Civil War, the election was not postponed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1864

This.

Extend that to (((polls))).

That's an actual poll of their support.

Is Ohio open carry?

kek

This cuck is going to be stuck in a martial lawed America.

Rhino TBQH

Apologize with your lips pretty boy.

BLM is only getting started. You guys have no idea

(Checked)

More BLM plans

(checked and kek'd)

WOW THAT'S SO GOOD

This has to be fake.

Just call it fake and act surprised when it happens

Okay now someone else do that to pic related :^)

A frog is stupid.

Normies won't like it.

Isn't every app?

:^)
All we have to do is make some patriotic crossbreed of pic related

BLM is planning on massive disruptions OP, but lets keep making cool versions of kek

Ohio is open carry. Just get a bunch of Holla Forumsac/k/s to go.

Oh good, that's just what I was going to ask.

If Holla Forums are there, dressed sensibly and being polite but very visibly armed, the chimpout will not go as planned. Doubly so if Trump's biker friends are in attendance.

There were armed chimps in Dallas, didn't seem to stop the assassinations

these DMs are very poorly faked, you gullible retard

Deray said that he intended to start a riot so big that Marshall law would be declared. Fortunately, the leaks likely put a hamper in that plan.

She still has more supporters overall. It's just that the people who support her are only supporting her because she's not Trump, and don't care enough about her personally to keep up with her social media. Trump's fans, however, like him for him.

martial*

Oh thanks for the info (((friend))) I'll be sure to forget about this whole thing

Whatever level of chimpout there be, I can only hope KEK grants us a grand show by delivering Ben Garrison to quench the chaos!

user pls. Marshall said he wouldn't allow it, didn't you hear his speech the other day?

I'm hoping for a big chimpout at the RNC, it can only help Trump (and us). Nixon won in 1968 largely on a "Law and Order" platform during a year of race riots and riots at the DNC. With all TV cameras and tens of thousands of leftist+ethnic agitators descending upon 54% black Cleveland, the whole country is going to see hordes of nogs, spics, and muslims waving Mexican flags, assaulting cops, and causing chaos on the streets.

I'm out of the country but I hope to be back before then. I haven't been in a Happening thread since Ferguson.

I subbed to one of the commie streamers during Dallas and this vid popped up in my subs today. Guy has screenshots of an ad in Boston cl for crisis actors. Pays quite a bit too. Also it's interesting to hear him speak because I suspect he might be genuinely retarded. youtube(dot)com/watch?v=0hST67inlAs

retard in vid linked to this archive.is/QYyMV
There are more cl ads like this being discovered. They bus the agitators in so it would make sense to hire them in other cities to avoid suspicion. I will have a look at cl later after work, see if I can find any more.

bump for meetups

I came when I saw this thank you user may Kek be with you.

With the chimpout rate averaging as high as it is… it seems a near certainty that some peacekeepers will die at the conventions.

You better be packing and prepared to protect both the people on your side and Trump if it comes to that. Keep an eye on the nigs and the kikews.

these niggers just commited memetic suicide

I really want this to be a massive chimpout. Like LA riots big, so that way the American people can finally see the way these niggers, Muslims and spics really are.

I thought we'd agreed on lion.

All Trump has to do is walk on stage amidst all the nigger (((protesters))) in Leaveland, get on the mic and say
and the niggers' natural gorilladunk instincts will take over and they'll start cheering for Trump

who were the last three niggers that were mirked?

You are mistaken if you think niggers are deciding anything there …

Soros and Obongo will do ANYTHING to bar Trump. They NEED a bloodbath at the convention to post-pone or simply to put the blame on him.

They are ASKING for it, why not hold them on Wyoming or something? Even if Soros still bused tons of knee-grows, it would cost him more and they would arrive all fatigued n sheeeit.

Well, we have armed black panthers, protestors bussed in from all over and likely given prep tools and info like before, such as maps to delegates and business owners homes, and detailed instructions on making molotovs and weaponized protest signs.
Then you have the purposefully sabotaged police force being thrown to the wolves with shit body armor and new rules of engagement written by non-law enforcement politicians with odd rules such as

Here's a breitbart interview with the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association president.

archive.is/IxT8s

This is assuming much competency but personally I think they want to Breivik the Trump base.
They will take out as many supporters and politicians as possible to topple our sides political representation during the race war they will have sparked.
I expect nevertrump fags to hide from the event via boycott or go do some solidarity thing with BLM far away from it.
Lots of conspiring went into setting this stage, I'm sure something grand will play on it.

yes

Very likely. He's flooded his own state capital with Somalis.

A huge blood bath

I hope for a Mogadishu style electric boogaloo with .50 cal firing into BLM but hey everyone can have it's dream.

What's the possiblity of Trump Truckers making a wagon fort at the entrance of the convention?
Plastering it with Trump signs and playing american revolutionary songs with drummer boys n shieeeet.
Imagine the sight. Patriots on one side and BLM&commie wearing crowd on other side.

In all seriousness this should be priority, in terms of information gathering, etc. Given that last night was nothing, and they're being overshadowed by pretty much everything else in the news, I wouldn't be surprised if they try something big.

+ 'Mass Shooting'(Fake like Orlando/Sandy Hooky/Etc at the RNC
+ Republicans will be 'Forced' to take a 'Common Sense Platform' come November.
+ DNC will put together a 'Repeal the 2nd Amendment' platform.

I live an hour south of Cleveland but I wasn't planning on going. What for? to get chimped out on? I don't have gunz or friends so it's pretty pointless for me.

I dunno if it's related but there are a shit ton of rare pokemon to catch in Cleveland Ohio for the Pokemon Goy.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4t41af/pokémon_go_vaporeon_stampede_central_park_ny/d5eii3i

Expect some zombies.

Dubs for truth.

Seriously, all the Jews in my area disappeared.

Spoopy

Here's a leftist rag that starts out baiting for sympathy toward anti-trump protesters whilst admitting their side is coming in armed as though they haven't been instigating the violence the entire time. More importantly though, it gives more info on the security logistics.

Hilariously, it's trying to sound impressive, but I consider it to be outing how woefully inadequate the gubmint numbers are going to be.

ohio.com/news/politics/2016/rnc/cleveland/at-the-rnc-barriers-are-up-military-and-police-assemble-1.697722