>this is an argument

>this is an argument
They really do have a mental disturbance, do they?

Yes

I'm no Christian, but cross dressing was/is a sin right? Effeminate men and emasculate women were concidered abominations if I correctly recall.

Any post of truth gets overwhelmed by the flood of the leftist hordes anyway, so Christians should not make refutations using comments.

I forgot to add this image.

you're not wrong iirc Peter said that it's wrong to have extremely long hair as a man, so cross dressing is indeed sinful.

lmao as if it should ever even be argued to look to the bible as a source of morals

It's a sin. It directly says you can't lay with a man like a woman.

All western concepts of morality came explicitly from the bible.
I could argue with you about it, but you will ignore me at every turn like the lib-tard niggers that are ruining this country/all countries.

I'm not talking about then, I'm talking about now you fucking retard. Do you think we should keep slaves? Do you think everyone and anyone who stands for anything that we don't should be crushed mercilessly? Do you think rape isn't a bad thing? We shouldn't look to an ancient text written by cave-dwelling mortal, fallible men as a source of morality today. It's always the same with you fags.

Then what do you want to hold up in it's place? What's honestly changed since those years?

Are you fucking serious? You just ignored most of what I said. According to the bible:
keeping slaves is okay (righteous, even)
killing anyone who disagrees with you is okay (definitely righteous)
rape is okay

I'd say those things have changed. I think the moral standard should be set at whatever we can agree democratically (as no two people share the same moral standard) promotes life and flourishing for humans.

No, most of the bible's morals were shared by the pagans of Europe.

So you're saying we've honestly evolved as a species?

undocumented workers floating on the fringes of society would disagree with you. No habla ingles, no help.
Last time I checked, that's still a thing that happens all the time. If you're rich enough to get away with it, they might even elect you.
Same as the above.

There is no such thing as a moral standard because we as a collective of semi-intelligent apes cannot move forward past basic carnal pleasures.

Also, the fact that you think we as humans can agree on anything is laughable. It's not in the human nature to agree beyond the tribal level. While your ideas are laudable and many will agree with you, utopia is far beyond the reach of current humans.

It will take a cataclysmic event to cause us to come together, and even then it's unlikely.

My user. If you were stupider i would assume you were retarded.

holy fuck you're a retard, I'm not saying those things don't happen, I'm saying most people today would agree that those things AREN'T MORAL. And your point about people agreeing is covered by the word "democratically." Clearly you don't know what a democracy is so I'll clue you in on one of it's benefits: people get to vote on what they want.

proof user?

not emotional appeals. Tell me that most people in America today think rape and slavery are moral. Fucking tell me. I dare you.

lmao you christfags are so retarded it hurts. "duhh i'm just gonna ignore the fact that the bible says that everything in it is the true, infallible word of god so i can keep my warm fuzzy feelings that there's something after i die and not look like a total monster! it's so easy to retcon the central text of my religion cause i'm a big fucking baby!"
get over yourself

Yeah, it is. As long as you are not dependent on them.
The only thing preventing people from killing each other as a daily basis are words, if the person you're arguing with refuses to listen the only thing left is action.

If you're a nigger. I do realize I'm arguing against two nihilists.
That's incorrect, it's not in human nature to actively work against anything beyond the tribal level. It's not a matter of agreement, it's a matter of what is possible to do.

Vikings, Germanic Europe, ancient Greece, ancient Romans. All shared basically the same belief systems. The only real difference would be faggotry for the Greeks and Romans and human sacrifice for the Pagans. Do you think Europeans suddenly became who they are because of Christianity?

I'm arguing that even though they aren't considered moral they still happen with such shocking regularity that it doesn't even matter. If we're so outraged morally, then what's stopping the Morality Police from rolling out the guillotine? Morality.

Okay buddy. Keep believing what your high school history teacher told you.

I'm saying that as far as morality is concerned, humans en mass will NEVER get something completely eradicated from their collective "bad place" because we can't stop scratching that itch.

Right, and I'm arguing that it's not possible because we're all crabs in a big bucket. We don't work together because if one gets ahead of us, we all find a way to collectively pull it back down.

They are emotional appeals.
That isn't exactly something unique to Christianity, it's more of a political statement than anything. Morality, as I see it, is system of mutualism for a group to survive. If you don't kill me I don't kill you, it's beneficial for this thing to a basic virtue for everyone.

try fucking 17 mins
asjdf;alknsdflkalkdsfl

(((IESVS NAZARENVS REX IVDAEORVM)))

The Bible is the most immoral book ever written. And you know it. Not even you christians follow the Bible. 99% of you have never even read it. The Old Testament was written by barbaric savage jews. The New Testament is about hippie jew Jesus. The Bible goes to both evil and stupid extremes.

American laws are based on the Constitution. The First Amendment directly contradicts the first commandment. Good.

You're already making excuses for yourself. Sad.

Liberals are the ones obssesed with spending millions on trans surgery.

No, just check how christian countries are, how muslim countries are and how commies shitholes fall.

I know your words are lies.

Just Christ is without sin.

We even have orthodox scholars here, even muslims that know the Bible.

Well, some times its show people doing evil things, but try reading everything moshe, its saying that those acts are wrong.

Check time, was basically perfection in the law and marriage wasnt just stay with him fucking till you die, it was for rights and the guy has forced to pay alimony forever. Jails are expensive, the guy was forced to not dump the girl.

I don't care what bathroom these people use as long as they don't make eye contact with me or god forbid provide some meaningless bathroom banter, I don't want to hear you riff on hand-dryers.

Secular countries > christian countries > commie countries > muslim countries. Congratulations, you are in second place.

How convenient for you. A get out of jail free card for all the Bible's horrible rules that don't make any sense.

I was talking about the vast majority of christians. Not a few ivory tower scholars.

Stop lying. The Old Testament if full of atrocities, many even committed by Yahweh itself.

Was that sentence suppose to be in English?

Secular countries? they are freemasons countries and they always go to cultural marxism. Sweden is going down and Poland is still breathing even with Russia and Usa ganbanging him.

No argument, and the western civilization makes a lot of sense, your parent cant kill you or sell you thanks to christianity.

Serious question, do you have autism?

Yes, is autism, cant compute bad syntax.

I would still rather live in secular Sweden than christian Mexico. Of course secular America is still number one.

Thank the pagan Greeks and Romans. The Bible was barbaric even by their ancient standards.

Bullshit. Your Bible has horrible, barbaric laws.

No. It that how you ignore Yahweh's atrocities like baby killing? Just insult people and hope they forget that you have no argument whatsoever?

WTF? Try speaking like a normal person for a change.

These images are for Holla Forums fags to read to confirm their own beliefs. It doesn't convert anyone, for a bunch of neo nazis you don't seem to understand how propoganda works. It's not about sharing a bunch of images that only those who already agree with you will appreciate, that's just circlejerking.

As a person living in SF constantly calling these freaks out I can say they are close to correct. You obviously have never been in the thick of one of their groups.

I am sure they are, I'm not defending the left but the right use left-bashing to promote their own cancerous ideology.

If Mexico is christian then Sweden is muslim/pagan, not secular.
You dont know what secular means.

No, even greeks acknowledge christianity superiority (ask them, not me), Bizantium was created and your point is proved wrong. You cant kill slaves because christianity says so, well, maybe you want to kill them.

Well… we have different standars or you are just another ignorant.

Presented them a lot of times, you just ignore them and keep posting, btw, not even a single person of that age is alive, becoming old is worse even for your very limited materialistic views.

Dat irony.

First you said that Sweden was "going down" and blamed it on secularism. You calling Sweden "muslim/pagan" doesn't help your argument. It hurts it.

No. I will ask you. While the Greeks were building the Parthenon, barbaric jews of the Bible were running around the desert, chopping each others heads off.

Stop lying. Picture related.

All you did was call me "autistic". You are pathetic.

No wonder all you did was insult. Look at your retarded and evil argument. You are now justifying child murder, you filthy immaterialist. Thank you for proving my point. The Bible is immoral and creates immoral scumbags like you.