Boxxy is a feminist now

So Boxxy is a feminist now how do you feel about this Holla Forums??.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/catiewayne?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
dear-olivia.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was I all along.

So true user.

Don't care, she's way past her prime.

Agreed.

I wish she had died while she was ahead.

LOL.

Do people actually care about this whore beyond fap bait?Let's be fair here no one really cared.

Check her Twitter twitter.com/catiewayne?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

she had a prime?

Did this whore fucking tagged a wall? Some blue collar gonna clean that tomorrow you cunt

Back when she was 15.

LOL I know right.

The sad truth.

hahaha, you clearly were not on Holla Forums in 2008. she was the queen

She will always be my queen.

Hating TRUMP makes you a feminist?

Wtf, I'm a feminist now

Hi Catie.

ShoeOnHead is better anyways

No she fucks niggers.

and if I'm black?

fucc boxxy!

You need to be killed.

Is that LauraB??.

NO (who ist that even?)

Nah.

prove it fgt

wat (it's laura)

sorry m8 never heard that name

I see.

she was always cancer

It's time to troll Boxxy off the internet again. Rape optional

The fuck
>>>Holla Forums8887401

we feminists now

I still wanna fuck Boxxy

You would fuck a Jew?
The fuck is wrong with you??

I found your loved one in my basement :^)

Is she a kike???

She's hot

Yes moron
How new to the internet are you?

That's not boxxy

Catie=Boxxy

pretty new. Please explain why you hat boxxy? Instead of acting like a bitch.

sad part is this dyke getup she has going on in OP's pic makes her look better than she normally does now lol

I would have never known with that haircut.

So? You use semantics.

How is Boxxy a kike, and why should I hate her? I'm giving you the free pass here. Use it.

Oh, hell yes.

What a dumb question.
Maybe because she's Jewish perhaps?

Only Kaceytron can challenge Boxxy for the throne.

Does anybody truly care about her stupid ass anyway?

This is what happens to any woman who gets famous on imageboards. Nyanners is another example

Kaceytron is thicc, I wanna slap that ass with a whip.

ITT: newfags trolling oldfags. This was Boxxy's only purpose: to be used as a triggering mechanism.

Sage goes in all fields.

tfw muted for 256 seconds

thank you mods for literally fucking up the board.

Stop being cucks and just give us our rights back.

Is that really Boxxy?
She looks fucking haggard and completely different from I just realized I'm remembering her appearance from almost a decade ago, which is plenty of time for the koolaid to poison her.

Yes it is she is 24 now.

Me too user.

Return to Reddit, and quietly wait for your turn in the oven.

Boxxy was never good. Holla Forums never needed a queen. She's #notmyqueen

Newfag

who will be boxxy 3.0? Shoe is cute as fuck but she likes nigger dick so I have to throw her in the trash.

LauraB.

but she's underage

AND??? so was Boxxy when we first found her.

b-but she was just a teenager. You are talking about a p-preteen

Boxxy was 15 when we first found her in 2008.

I'm talking about LauraB as being the preteen

Laura B was preteen 7 years ago

so? LauraB as a preteen seems to be the meme that is being pushed on Holla Forums

2010 she was 9 2011 she was 10 isn't preteen 10-12?? cause she was still a preteen about 4 to 3 years ago when she was 12.

Fuck off, this woman isn't me, as I am the real boxxy.

That is some pretty bad bait you may want to check Catie Waynes Twitter.

I don't know the exact number but she must be legal now

who? ohhh, moot. yeah, he's a queer.

LauraB is 15 now.

No she was the equivalent of the banana meme. Most people were ironic shitposting her or just trolling. Only the retarded waifuists cared about her after the Holla Forumstards stopped taking the bait.

Always was user.

No.

It solidifies her position as queen of Holla Forums

Deny it all you want, but Boxxy was just newfag bait that emerged about the time when convincing people that Grinman likes to grin got old.

Whatever you say user.

Nah, you need to go back now.

newfags

No (you)

THIS IS YOUR GOD

YOU MADE THIS BED, NOW LIE IN IT!

Catie is so hot.

;)

I like her in those PJs she be great in bed.

I love the way pajama pants feel to the hand against a smooth butt with no undies

Me too i would love to fill Catie with my seed.

This bitch drank the cool aid.

If you look through her posts she only posts herself and cats, she retweets all the political stuff. I wonder if I started a twitter and just retweeted shit if i would get a mass following

She only has a massive following cause its Boxxy DUH.

I knew a homeless kid in SF who was convinced he would be able to write a song for her and she would love him. He was obsessed and acted as if there future relationship was FACT. I wonder how he's doing now?

Lots of people felt that way about her back in 2008/2009.

Well I met him in 2012 so….

Hmm that was not that long ago and she did make new videos around that time i remember.

Disgraceful

I agree.

Her royal boxness was revered because she was submissive and vulnerable. Now that she is showing to be someone who is enthralled with her own opinion she is neither and has lost her allure.

Very true user.

laura b s fucng ugly.

No she is so hot.

You have shit taste.

Says the fag who likes 18 year old grandmas.

I love Eric Harris.

cracky-chan was way better anyway

True.

F

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking a black man, provided he is a self-hating nigger and secretly wishes he was white.

But for real though, as long as it's not cheating it's okay.

Yeah, nah

Well I mean like, if I were a girl, I'd probably find it really exciting to be with a black guy because it's frown upon by parents and some societies. Of course, the mannerisms would probably be a huge turnoff, but if he wasn't a total fucking nigger then maybe.

The thing about shaming girls for their sexual choices ends up being counterproductive.

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard

The fact that shaming doesn't work has nothing to do with the fact that it's not good.
You've explained why it happens, but that's nothing to do with why it should be acceptable.

But the thing is I want less girls in this world to be fucking niggers and shaming them for it is only going to make them want to fuck niggers even more. We'd actually be decreasing the likelihood of girls doing emotionally fueled stupid shit if we dropped the taboos and let them do what they want.

There's a difference between saying it's okay and not explicitly mentioning how awful it is, which is what we're talking about.

Also, the reason why shaming doesn't work is because there are no actual social consequences for being shamed, because other people will pick up the tab.

kid grows up

kid grows up

fucks a nigger
is ruined

2 things can happen
or

Okay let's try this again.

3 things can happen
or
or

now the other scenario:

2 things can happen
or

stop this meme

Oh please, don't tell me you're not friends with a single black guy that isn't a complete nigger. Everybody has that one black friend, they exist.

No. No I don't.
And even if I did, that doesn't make it acceptable

Do you have any friends…?

Yes, I've literally never met a male nigger who isn't a total nigger. Female niggers in my experience have been slightly better, but I still wouldn't want any of my white friends to fuck them.

Really? I've had the opposite experience honestly. I don't have any black female friends (and most of my friends are in fact female) but I have 1 black friend who's a guy and he's really cool. I'd even trust him with some of my female friends.

But you know, just because I've never met a black girl who isn't a niggress doesn't mean that they don't exist.

wrong.
Catie can get fucked - she will wither and die.
Boxxy will live forever.

every time

Yeeaah she just reeks of female narcissism.

Translation: I like heaps of attention and would love to just stand in front of a camera and get attention and have people know me and love me.

Yikes. Maybe the 4chan fame got to her soft head at 15 and now she can't shake the desire to just coast through life on name recognition.

dear-olivia.com/

Soooo she's exactly like us except for the fact that' she's successful? Remind me why we hate her?

Mike Pence is exactly like Marine Le Pen. Except she hates the USA's bloody guts.

This user speaks the truth.

I personally thinks shes desperate for attention cause she knows she may never never settle down with a man who loves her for who she is so she has to rely on her fans to have their dicks out and rely on that attention

what is the name of the guy who attacked spencer? i heard he god outed but i cant find it anywhere.