How Russia Perceived America in 2003

Excerpt from English Textbook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpjLsMgAsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish this was all still true. Fuck how ((they)) ruined our sense of community.

IIRC dubya was pretty chummy with putin, hopefully trump will fix the relations between America and Russia

#MAGA

are you kidding? where do you live? people are still fucking nice to strangers. or should i say white people are still nice. maybe get outside more often.

Pot lucks are disappearing and outside of women Americans don't kiss cheeks but, most everything else is true outside of the cities.

They forget to mention that most Americans drink their vodka ice cold the heathens. Spirits have the most flavor when served room temperature.

Exactly, this is all pretty true in white communities. Communities where white people have been engulfed by niggers and whatnot are a different story. There's no such thing as community in those neighborhoods. Eat or be eaten. Such a primitive way of living.

Putin jumped on the occasion after 9/11.
Fresh out of Chechnya he actually believed in the war on terror and making a WWII style alliance of the entire north hemisphere VS Islamist and their backers. That was the perfect occasion to make a true and lasting impact in the world.

To this the US state department and US oligarchs (largely over the head of Bush, just as of Obama today) kept their policy of encircling Russia with the color """revolutions""", first in Serbia, then in Georgia, then in Ukraine, then in some of the -Stan country…

Can't be allied with a government prompting hostile regime right at your borders, whose first and main policy is, immediately after they come to power, "let's join NATO so that the US can park tanks at a 10 hour drive from Moscow.

Our vodka sucks… that is why we drink it cold.

If anybody from across the ocean has a problem with that…. send us better vodka.

I have no problem getting ahold of Chopin; bretty good for polski potato and miles better than Grey Goose.

I think your vodka is good, you're just not used to drink it. When I was on a student exchange in France, I was the only one there to drink vodka, nobody liked except for one girl who probably drank it just to talk to me and she got drunk very fast and threw up lol.

well yeah, americans usually drink whiskey or gods nectar beer not vodka

Where do YOU live?

not America. Not anymore

in white america. what shithole do you call home?

It is still true, you're just a sperg that doesn't get out.

Not him but I've never heard of Chopin, where do you live? I usually drink pic related because its like 14$ for nearly 2L but spent a bit and got Grey Goose once and it was the best vodka I've had (not that its saying much).

i live in kansas/ the mid west

our view is as follows

I had a potluck yesterday with my D&D group, actually. Also kind of dovetailed into a highschool graduation party for our youngest member.

It was a nice time.

Central Fl.; I hate grey goose because, it has no subtlety. It's thin, burns quickly, and doesn't have much complexity; all too common for wheat vodka. Chopin is good quality potato vodka but, a 750ml bottle can run into the mid $30 range. For a cheaper, but still decent potato vodka, luksusowa does the job. I use luksusowa to mix, $18or so for 750ml, and drink Chopin straight.

In the Northeast and the metropolitan parts of the Mid-Atlantic, everyone is quietly resentful, and not exactly pleasant to deal with. People can be nice when you get to know them, but still tend be generally bitter in disposition.

If you like rye, Sobieski is quite good, I find.

I've seen my community go from something nice to just a huge toxic tense in the air, everyone in my town has just gone ice cold communication wise.

This is one of the results of the hyper-politicization inherent to democratic society. Where once the common people were largely disconnected from affairs of governing, now they are under the impression that they actually are in charge, or in some even more insidious cases they actually are in control.

The autocratic unitary state largely negates this problem; the commons go about their lives, naturally grumbling on tax day, and cheering for victory in battle. Only a very slim number of subversive agitators try to dismantle the the state. A similarly small number of people are actually involved in the government, but simply by being in power they have the brute strength of the masses much more readily at hand.

Just run it through a brita water filter about 5 times, it becomes excellent vodka.

Thank you for posting this, OP. It made me feel, and it hit at just the right time, because I've recently been thinking about how I (as an American child) perceived Russia back then, for some reason.

I thought of Russia as a cold, massive country where people wore fur hats and were tough and honest, if a bit aloof. They had a good military, and many spies, but were not a hostile nation, they were just proud and well prepared, as they should be.

I respected them and didn't look at Russia any differently than I did say, Britain or France. They were just another interesting foreign country with a cool culture and society.

I was vaguely aware of the Russian Civil War, the Soviet Union, and the Cold War, but I didn't think they were relevant anymore (nor did any of the adults I knew, despite their having lived during the Cold War), and considered Russia to be a good European country that we could trust and cooperate with.

Looking back, it's crazy how much things have changed in such a brief amount of time. I remember in the Republican debates how all the neocon psychos were butthurt at The Emperor because he didn't want to start a nuclear war with Russia.

This whole thing kind of reminds me of the stories about the 1914 Christmas "celebrations" on the Western front, where the British and German soldiers sang carols to each other, exchanged gifts (whatever little things they had on them), and retrieved the bodies of their fallen comrades to hold makeshift funeral services.

Sure is funny how we can all get along, no matter how proud and nationalistic we are, until (((tolerance))) comes along and makes us hate and slaughter each other by the millions.

this is still true if you live any where outside major cities wich is 90% of the US

Thanks, I'll see if I can find either of those next time I hit the store.

I miss my pleasant 90's America. Thing were not great then but it was the last decade before the fall, everything into the 2000's has been a nightmare.

Either you are like 16 and don't remember a world before the fall or you are delusional. Social situations in this country have been getting progressively worse since 1910

It worked fine when the first, and sometimes only, thing children were taught is the importance and responsibility of being citizens.

That was destroyed and then Marxist, and therefore anti-American, thought was introduced and became the norm. This is inherently destructive. Adding in exponentially increasing amounts of people who have even less connection, especially blood and soil, to that original model is also inherently destructive.

This is no normal nor even a natural result of the system that was in place. This is a clash of alien ideologies and people who seek to literally exterminate all those who who have any connection or fondness to America. Nothing more nothing less.

That still sound like an accurate description, at least where I live.

I lived in a world like this once, but I'm an oldfag. I didn't want my shit fucked up this much.

Fuck that video always make me feel

Remember when Postal 2 used to be a comedic exaggeration of society?

I hate these attempts to push the fake joviality of (((American))) culture as a replacement to the frozen stoicism of northern Europe.

Ello

bump

I WANT MY MONO-CULTURE BACK! FUCK MULTICULTURALISM!!!!

Stil is true, our government just keeps fucking with them and us.

Thanks nigga, I didn't like Grey goose much.

Smartphones were a mistake.

eww faggy as shit fam

What does it feel like being a minority?

This still seems true.
What is Russia like then?

what's up plains bro, eastern or western?

Even the small towns still let you be friendly, but the people certainly aren't that clean or uniformly not fatasses.

It was inevitable. What else could have possibly happened other than what has already happened?

When that street harassment video controversy was blowing out (the one with the model walking through streets and niggers saying "hello" and "good day" to her), I remember explicitly thinking, people being friendly and openly talking to strangers on the streets were taught to me as a ``good`` thing about 'merica. Bitch, if you don't like it, move to Russia, people don't even smile at you here.

When you are in white majority areas in the Midwest everyone is so friendly and nice it almost feels insincere at first. In the coastal cities with spics nigs and asians people are pushy assholes with some exceptions like gated communities

90-s were absolutely shit for Russia. Failed state, high, zero immunity against scams crime, etc. People were poor, hungry and didn't trust each other very much. If some stranger is being nice to you, he is probably trying to trick you.
By 2003 country started recovering, but horrors of the past were still present in people's minds.
Plus there were a lot of atavism of the Soviet era. Service was extremely rude everywhere.

Things a somewhat better now.

yknow if they reduced that to one or two paddies it would look delicious. Right there it looks disgusting.

Get this D&C shill out of here.

The fall was undoubtedly the 90s you poor millineal. The 1990s were actually worst than the 2000s, the 20teens have been pretty fucking awful though.

Franco-Dutch-American-Russian alliance like old times, lads?

Reminds me of that vid posted a while back of some guys in 80s America filming with their giant 80s camera and talking to people in their local gas station and everyone being super friendly… and white.

IM GONNA MAKE EM GIVE BACK OUR PAST

soon

This statement is still true in small town America.

I live in one of those small towns and everyone is pretty nice and easy going. You only run into problems when you move into the city.

And by small town I mean a town that isn't a suburb of a big city. I lived in a suburb once and it was horrible, just like the city but more spread out.

whites are nice. always smile and polite. spics are a mixed bag. niggers aren't. always selfish.

Honestly it's still like this if you live in or go to an overwhelmingly white community, that's where I live now, had some casual conversation with some fellow white people in my daily routine I've never seen before, talked to my waiter and stuff, (well hit on her) so yeah, it still exists. Diversity just destroys that kind of trust and in-group comfortability.

Russian Standard vodka is available now and is fairly inexpensive. Beats Grey Goose by a mile

Does anyone know why Europeans are so cold and unfriendly though? They are fucking weird, man.

I try to explain to libs that I want a monoculture, they have zero ability to understand what they lost with multiculturalism.

I don't even hate other peoples, I just understand that living in a mixed culture produces alienation for everybody.

In a monoculture a foreigner could visit for a short while, everybody would appreciate their visit, talk to them, show them our culture, learn about each other. Then they go back home.

This? This shit is pretty awesome

I hope Trump abolishes the State Department.

thanks bro.

Trips confirm purge of State

It is awesome, barely costs more than shit-tier brands, is as good as anything else out there.

If you have a choice between the cheaper glazed bottle (like your pic) and the more expensive clear bottle, go with the glazed one. Like is normal with vodka, more price doesn't really mean more quality

it might good now, but I remember a time when it was better

it only gets worse

I wish we could be best friends with Russia again and beat the shit out of everyone else

This stuff is absolutely amazing. Hands down the best vodka you can get stateside.

t. Russian

This. I live in rural Michigan and - while my one major town is filled with stifling old boomers - everyone is OK at times.

Why do you squat Ivan? Why?

I wonder because last year I was at an air show at my local airport, they were displaying a bunch of restored WW2 aircraft, and you could even walk through a B-17 and B-24. While I was in the line for walking through the B-17 the person in front of me was a slavess and her little offspring slavling (the exact type of slav, I am unsure of, but I guess it was eastern based on the way the language she spoke sounded). Well anyways just as children are prone, the slavling grew tired of the waiting and standing, and despite being 2 or 3 years old at best, he began to squat and cross his arms over his knees while waiting. Then the slavess spoke to the young slavling in their language, what exactly they said I have no idea, but I presume it went something like this

After that I just stopped paying attention because I was coming up onto the plane now, and I needed to get on the .50 cal waist gun and pretend to shoot while yelling "FUCKING JAPS 12 O'CLOCK" and make sure the Asian family behind me heard what I was saying.

But it made me think about slavness. Is it learned? Or is it something deeper? Like the baby sea turtle who knows he must go into the ocean despite having no knowledge of anything.

I've seen plenty of white kids squat like that when they aren't doing anything. If they hold their breath or turn red or shake they are pooping, btw.

It was a sit squat not a bathroom squat.

It has to be epigenetic. I used to squat all the time. Even in my chair at the dinner table. My family is American, and we recently found out we had some slav ancestors. Nobody taught me that shit, I just learned it.

Slav gopniks also are crazy over sunflower seeds. The reason why? They help flush radiation out of your system. Except none of them are being exposed to radiation or being told by the government to eat their daily seeds. They just do it. Because slav.

I've squatted for years and can't tell the difference. You mean that one where they stay on their toes?

Nyet, cyka. Heels touch ground when Slav squat around.

Best vodka is Tito's I'll tell you right now. Better than Grey Goose by miles.

Tito's is fucking fantastic. Only one that doesn't do a number on my stomach, too.

holy shit that squat is so hard to do.

get off your motor chair and do some stretches, amerifat

The question is, why don't you squat?

Squatting is inherent in all infants. They learn to squat before they learn how to walk, and squatting is excellent for core strength, legs, and posture as well. Only when we force ourselves into school desks and shitty chairs does our posture go to shit. We're just trying to keep up with how our body wants to be. Moving and active, not sedentary and slothful.

I laugh at the people I see in those chairs. Either that or I look at them with a snide look and I try to make sure they notice. Its pretty fun tbch

actually no sense of community was ruined, you are just a lonely piece of shit with no friends or perspective on the world pissing and moaning because you're too big of a piece of shit to do anything for yourself.

stop spreading your fucking delusions.

just kill yourself, that's what you're meant to do

Exactly. Hell, it's basic deadlift stuff. He DEL, bro.

Comments like this tell me you are not apart of those nice communities you claim exist and you are from

Okay I figured it out, I just had to take my pants off.

I always wondered why they wore track pants, now I understand.

Kek. At last you truly see.

7-11 is now owned by Japan

They should call it 7-12 then, fucking Jap bastards.

Great OP. Being strong allies with Russia would do a lot of good. They already operate independently, in the global sphere. Imo, crimea and syria are Russia standing up and declaring that the USA and its (((allies))) cannot be rulers of the earth. They are the only ones that do it, not even china will. China fucks around in africa, but they aren't starting international incidents.

We need to stop this globalist jewry, and get back to our folk and community. America is mostly germans and celts, we didn't get eradicated in ww2 and we are the closest blood to the Reich. We didn't get melted into the asphault of our streets.

Eastern europe got fucked by marxism. The west got fucked barons, central banks… jewry in its absolute, for a zionist cause. We're fucked, but not like what happened in the Reich.

I want a fourth Reich, like a lot of you. A Reich where not just germans, but all white men, come together internationally. Like the parades in Austria when the Third Reich was voted in, but across continents.

Nobody likes Celtic people.

I am a Celtic person

Standing tables were a fad for a while but clearly squatting table will be ultimate ergonomic table of the future.

This, Cascadia still has this, it probably just having majority white high trust societies that brings it out.

Honestly pokemon go is not the worst hing to happen with smart phones, it's better than the degeneracy that is tinder at least this app get's people out and meeting people without spreading STDs

I thought maybe he meant that western spy squat for resting. I don't know what would make a bathroom squat different besides actually shitting.

Then again, I've been perching on the toilet like an asian for years.

You just set your computer on the floor

The first thing I heard about pokemon go was that girls were using it and it was a great way to hit on them. Not sure if true or marketing strategem

This. I fully support European nation states like Britain, France, Germany, etc maintaining their sovereignty and ethnic identity – but for many decades the USA made pan-Europeanism not only co-exist stably but thrive. Until the WWII-era we truly were a "melting pot" except purely of white European races.

There's no reason we cannot return to the racial identity which defined our country for most of our existence. Either we kick out all of our shitskins or give them all the state of California and build a wall – I don't care, but a rebirth of a unified white America can be the greatest civilization to exist on this earth.

Any Russian here?

Hearing some Russian on 10460.00 USB

They just talked about kek and pepe.

Forgot a few

>Amercan cuisine may be hard to pinpoint for some, but if anyone were to sum up this strong aspect of the United States in one dish, it would be The Hamburger. Whether it be fast food, going out on a nice night, or casually cooking at home, if there is any one food that rings true to the American spirit, it would unequivocally be The Hamburger. This deceptively simple meal has evolved not only into one of the loudest symbols of these great fifty states, but one of the most delicious. Americans love their burgers.

It's still very much true. I walk town the street and people greet me 9/10 of the time. Also happens at my work which is a massive facility with production, development, test, and administration on the same campus. This is in a moderate sized (2mil+ metro) city. Get out more.

get thee behind me, satan (no homo)

I despise clapping, but you got me on the burgers. I could eat them every day.

I laughed at my fellow americans like the rest at first for the burger meme, but it's based on reality. I fucking love hamburgers, just ate at five guys today.

try 1840 with the advent of american feminism

I knew a family as a kid that ate burgers every single night (they had cattle). I cheat when I say I love burgers, I'm counting plain grilled patties and frying ground beef in my overall love for burgers.

is that like pulse?

this is how the Germans in the 30s greeted a Japanese foreign minsiter

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpjLsMgAsw

I haven't eater there so I don't know. But the normal size burger I got has two patties, and it tastes like heaven. The french fries are homemade there, they have bags of potatoes from idaho in every restaurant usually and they are seasoned very nicely.

The real problem is who we allow to vote. Our forefathers knew that we needed a republic with democratic elements, because a complete democracy means mob rule and idiots holding power. They wanted only smart people with stakes in the government to vote. Thus, only WHITE, MALE, LANDOWNERS could vote. White because America is a white nation and whites are clearly much smarter than shitskins, male because women are emotional, irrational, and not fit for the kind of power voting gives, and landowners because they have more stake in the process, while poor people without land will be attracted to policies that TAKE from people with more from them (which is why know, the poor and uneducated vote to take from the middle class, since the rich are too politically protected and powerful to allow their shit to be taken). But guess what? Try having a vote to deny nogs, women, and uneducated poor people to vote. Won't work, EVER, because we've allowed these fucks to vote! What an extremely fatal error that was made.

Have this user, unfortunantly original with few million views was pulled, because it was too triggering for some reason

Symmetrical trips confirm.

Come on, how the hell are you supposed to eat that without ripping your mouth open.
Not following your culture to the point of autism does not make one a shill.

Try 1 000 000 BC with the advent of fire and tools

Mouthlets please stay on your containment board.

Without taking anything away from Russian Vodka, which is great, I would invite you guys to try Exclusiv Vodka from Moldova.

I personally prefer it to Grey Goose, even if you don't think it's that good it's still surpasses every single $10 bottle out there.

Fuck jews.

lel

I fucking hate the fact that everyone but me is a burger pleb.
CHEESE RUINS BURGERS
NOTHING SHOULD BE ON YOUR BURGER EXCEPT KETCHUP AND OPTIONALLY BACON
FUCK YOU COMMUNIST RETARDS WHO PUT PICKLES AND ONIONS AND OTHER DISGUSTING RABBIT FOOD ON BURGERS

Just die, Rabbi. Goyim can eat cheese and meat unlike you.

Make America 80's Again!

This is all still true in most smaller towns, except for the part about kissing people on the cheek, as long as you don't act like a complete autist.

Pretty much any white person who was brought up with a great family is like this.

YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH. ONLY MUSTARD MUST BE ADDED. EVERY OTHER SAUCE IS FOR PANSIES LIKE YOU.

That's a jew.

It's still that way in white communities

Hell, I've even had some luck with Mexican families

I had food to feed me for 2 weeks because of them. I wish more Mexican families were like them. They were very good people who cared for their neighbors

We're going to lose the war lads.

God that looks delicious.

I'm sure it's been posted but I wonder what an equivalent introduction to Russian culture would be like?

Any russbros have a similar summary they can verify as accurate?

This is how I feel.

Enjoy the colon cancer, meatcuck.

Because you're an outsider and we don't throw around our trust all willy-nilly.
Now if you get to know people better they'll obviously warm up, it just takes a bit longer and it'll usually be faster if you can prove your "worth" in some way. For example in eastern europe it seems that if you can stay on their level or even drink them under the table at some social occasion (because they don't usually expect you to be able to as a non-slav) they'll respect or like you more.

Anyway, the point is, people here usually don't just give a blank cheque to anyone (although this applies even more to foreigners due to their foreign customs and all that, social cues are different)

I never appreciate how nice an area I get to live in is until I meet people from cities. I never lock my car here, even when I go to work and it's sat there for 9 hours. Don't have to lock the doors or windows at home (though they do have locks fitted just in case). Police officers are polite and helpful, people working in shops and restaurants are always talkative unlike in places like London where you're literally lucky if you get an English waiter.

People generally smile and maybe say hello on the street but not much else. In small town Australia I noticed people will talk to anyone and have a proper conversation, but here people are slightly reserved.

This is a ~97% white medium sized English town. The non-white population is slowly growing though and the county will have 4 Syrian families housed here over the next 2 years (hopefully not in my town I pray). Saddens me I'm going to have to start locking my car, such an inconvenience.

I imagine in the US people are more open and confident

This is an incredibly idiotic video.
Of course 0% will support, for example (UK), a new law placing criminal liability on employers for their employees' complicity in money laundering and fraud.
Why?
30% of the country doesn't understand this sentence and the other 65% doesn't know about this, doesn't think about this, doesn't care about this.
The other 5% may know this is a problem and how to fix it (or they may know and like the way things are) - hence it becomes law, despite almost no one wanting it.
Conversely, if 100% want something, it doesn't mean that they understand what it is or what its effects are or what it is connected to or why it is a good thing - so something that they want doesn't become law.
Democracy doesn't work, "representation" doesn't work.

Perhaps, but jews getting central banking and tax codes that only benefit them is the point I'm making there. I'm sure the video itself is from some faggy libshit people who don't know who the 'elites' are.

What the hell is with the globalist propaganda?