Duping a University

wew
I am technically an outsider to this uni now, and I am not allowed to go to classes here. But since I have my university-issued email, I can pretend to be a student here.
So far two professors responded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SKT4d5jP8F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not from THE cuck country where people PAY for college.

A third replied.

So far: 2 yes, 1 no. Out of 7.

3 YAY 1 NAY

youtu.be/SKT4d5jP8F8

Why are you doing this? Is there a reason that you are going to one week of classes at one college compared to the other?

They're interesting courses.
My schedule back home is full of stuff that I HAVE to take, while here I'm taking things that I WANT to take.

Makes a lot sense than. At first I was just confused why you would want to waste time. I hate course requirements that are bullshit.

Actually, all the courses I'm taking back home are pretty important except for one that is just for 2 credits.
It's just that I'm not excited for them because I'm not interested.

Yeah I suppose you have to slog through the shit before you can get anywhere interesting.

My Mcgill degree is probably woth more than yours anyway.

And I only paid 3 k a year.

*Worth

I got paid 2k a year.

Stalker-user?

Tradeschools are a meme

Yup. Me.
You wouldn't believe what happened with me and C.

The last thread I saw you started spending more time together but hadn't done anything lewd yet. What did I miss?

What did I say? I don't remember.

I think I was the only reply before the thread 404'd. It was back in October, I think.

I jerk off to the thought of you fucking this boi in the ass even though I don't remember what either of you look like.

wrong thread user

How are your taxes, my man?

boipusst is never in the wrong thread

I met him again in In November. Haven't seen him since my dad's funeral in June.

So we went together on a vacation alone for 6 days. I loved it. Jizzed my pants at least once every day, no joke.

There were a lot of times where we were on the subway and I put my head on his shoulder, and once he put his on mine

I only got richer since I got in college because of how much they pay me. Then they sent me overseas and paid for the cuck uni that hosted me AND paid me.

I really feel sorry for how much your country and its people fuck you over. They say something costs JUST 10 dollars, then they hit you with taxes, service fees, inconvenience fees, convenience fees, shipping fees, tips, "carries-imposed fees", and all kinds of other bullshit.

They even systematized tips, by putting lists on your bill that say 10%, 15%, or 20%, when tips should be out of the kindness of your heart, and not something expected.

I would not live here. It's a country so big and so isolated from other countries of the world that people can't actually see for themselves how fucked they are by seeing live examples to contrast with, and so they think they're the best since they only have two countries to compare to next to them, and that is only if they're close enough to cross over and compare.

I also fucked a female prostitute in October.
She didn't know what the fuck she was doing, and didn't want to do a lot of things.

btw, sauce on ?

Aww. I'm happy for you user.

Thanks, famalam.

So all the remaining ones agreed.
I went to two grad courses. One was completely over my head, and the other I could pretty much understand it.
Two undergrad courses so far, one is too simple for now (but I already now the tough stuff), and one just went through basic definitions.
Excited for tomorrow's classes.

So anyways, here's how I'm living for this week:

So far I only spent 6 something dollars on a sandwich. The rest of my stay I haven't spent any money.

"Dropped" out of the tough class. It was actually a senior class, not grad.

Replaced it with a different class for tomorrow.

Let's see how it goes.