You've almost won pedophiles. It's just about normalized…………. I'm done

You've almost won pedophiles. It's just about normalized…………. I'm done.

This just kills me

Is that unoriginal content? Replying to a post? I don't think I can use this site anymore. My heart pounds and I get pissed over that petty shit. The m0d sits and laughs doing what he can to make it harder to post.

I can't fuccing wait.

Yeah I bet. The day that happens is the day I become a vigilante

Until I read it, I was going to write I think that the establishment was going to make it into some homo stuff. I do know that they have a history with this, but it is not what some societies had long ago.

This just looks like a case of "It is there fault if your instincts find a woman erotic." Except with a girl (7 is a bit abnormal, I think) so it would have "Plus she is a child, sicko." in the end, maybe with an accusation of the person complaining lusting it themselves.

Personally, if I had a daughter, although I do not think it is normal to find someone that young even remotelly attractive, I would make her wear clothes that are not revealing or tight, as to get her used to wearing such things. Clothes that were designed for the purpose of being "sexy" (most of women's clothes?) are a big no-no, even when she is a full grown adult.

I hope you will not like whatever is coming, because it cannot be good.

Good job, you'll be just like a Muslim father.

Wouldn't be the first normalfag to become violent when exposed to uncucked men.

Thanks, but there are important differences, like why. Muslims are not the only ones that are fashion consious.
They have some major flaws, some of which can or will cause them to degenerate, but they are not the only ones with it.

*with flaws

Op you haven't seen "world of dance" minis yet have you? Google that shit and see the horror.

Uhm, pedophiles prefer little girls in their naturally beautiful state.
I'd prefer my cuties with no makeup and cute clothes, or no clothes, thank you very much :)

So you don't like this?

They're prettier than a disgusting adult with makeup on I suppose, but not particularly, no.
They'd be waaaay more pretty with none of that makeup, stupid clothing, and ridiculously ugly hair.

The reason this stuff happens is because parents, particularly lonely or unhappy women, want to live their dreams out or have something they can do with their child that they know how to do, and thus they force their children to do this shit and indoctrinate them till the children are okay with it (sometimes never happens). Usually that results in a bitchy angry horrible little girl as she's been conditioned and abused for years.

It's not pedophiles, I've never met a pedophile, and I've met hundreds or even thousands, that have said they liked little girls with makeup, stupid hair, or stupid clothing.
They like little girls for who they are naturally, gentle loving compassionate cuties that just do what they want rather than try to do whatever to impress strangers.

Agreed, I love the natural aesthetic of little girls.

meh
call me when it's a 7 year old impersonating nicki minaj

I seriously doubt any exclusive pedo would like that

Are you exclusive?

I am, never ever ever liked anybody sexually or romantically above about 11 years old.

Yeah, I am

Ah. I'm non-exclusive, nice to meet you