German Bundeswehr Rapidly EXPANDING!

GET OUT THE IRON CROSSES, BOYS!

Just like their old allies in Japan, Germany is waking up to our current geopolitical situation, and is reversing the trends of the past 60 years.

It is reported that military planners' main threat has changed - from Russia to incoming refugees. Prompted by member fears at the ongoing NATO summit in Warsaw, and a “renaissance of classic power politics", Angela Merkel is expected to present a white paper Wednesday outlining a drastically new direction for Germany's military forces, the Bundeswehr.

Federal spending on the Bundeswehr is expected to increase tenfold - from 1.2 billion to over 35 BILLION by 2019, with further increases planned in subsequent years. Will other NATO countries follow suit? Does this mean the so-called 'EU Army' is dead in the water?

reuters.com/article/us-germany-defence-budget-idUSKBN0MD1T420150317

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-10/german-military-said-to-take-more-assertive-role-in-policy-shift

defensenews.com/story/defense/land/vehicles/2015/12/17/germanys-army-procures-new-boxer-armored-personnel-carriers/77491026/

defensenews.com/story/defense/international/europe/2016/05/11/germany-troop-increase-military-bundeswehr-cold-war/84245594/

_The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony._ - Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

augengeradeaus.net/2016/01/im-auge-behalten-personalstaerke-der-bundeswehr/
newsweek.com/putin-salutes-russian-jews-over-soviet-liberation-nazis-466155
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/09/russia-ultra-nationalist-crackdown-150916131749975.html
newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160
janes.com/article/54636/dutch-mechanized-brigade-to-be-integrated-into-german-panzer-division
dw.com/en/foreigners-may-soon-join-germanys-military/a-14841773
thetrumpet.com/article/13745.2.0.0/germany-is-taking-over-the-dutch-army
thetrumpet.com/article/11998.2.0.0/world/military/germany-is-building-a-european-army-before-your-eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._German/Dutch_Corps
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/20/german-and-dutch-military-forces-merge-bringing-eu-army-a-step-closer/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-30/worlds-most-systemically-dangerous-bank-crashes-back-record-lows
mourningtheancient.com/truth-abuse.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A little thread music

It's gearing up to slaughter the White race across Europe and needs sufficient armaments for it's new sandnigger soldiers.

What makes you think the Bundeswehr will not be used as part of the EU Army?

How many of the new recruits are actually ethnically German?

Great, 4th Reich in the disguise of European superstate.

You're telling it like that's a good thing OP, let me remind you that Bundeswehr is controlled by our enemy.

MACHT DEUTSCHLAND WIEDER GROß

Could it be?

here we go again

Military organizations don't work that way. If the money was going to the EU army, it would go to a new unit or branch of the Bundeswehr, like an expeditionary force - not the established branches of the Bundeswehr. This is how the existing German "EU Army" unit (the German/Dutch Corps) was created. Otherwise, a military command structure doesn't let itself get subsumed into a larger formation like that - too much paper they can stack to prevent it from happening. Especially if that command structure's power is expanding.

Greater military might to offset the clout of (((democratic governments))) in society? The larger the Bundeswehr grows, the less control any civilian "official" will have over it.

(((bundeswehr 2016)))

Too bad the whole operation is run by (((them))) and white Europeans will go extinct in the process.

I should add that the only reason the DE/NL Corps was founded, was that it was the end of the Cold War, and command saw it as a way to prevent the army from being as scaled-back as they planned. The former I. Corps was going to be disbanded entirely otherwise.

If federal spending is going up and traitors run the government…

But maybe something good will come out of this.

faggots, feminists and kikes can't into warfare. the military is always conservative

Is this a real possibility?

That doesn't mean jack shit. The military in the U.S. could be considered 'conservative' but that won't stop any of them from tripping over eachother to die for ZOG. Unless there is some serious evidence that this could result in a coup the Bundeswehrs expansion is not a good thing at all. The fact that it's being expanded so much all of the sudden should be a huge red flag indicating a war with Russia.

Or they expect the Muzzies to start rioting and the want to declare martial law. German better get right-wingers in the government ASAP or they're going to be living in a Communist police state. I don't agree with either, but better the Fascists than the Communists, that's for sure.

The defeatists plaguing this board would do well to make a distinction between civilian government and military command. The German Minister of Defense is a woman, a doctor by profession, with no military experience. What can she do? The man ultimately in charge of the Bundeswehr's day-to-day operations is instead this man, Volker Wieker.

The Bundeswehr's expansion means it is less of a "pocket army", and less easily bent to the whims of left-wing politicians.

Nothing will change in Germany while Merkel is around.

Holy shit this is real news. Take your bets on what its for, civil troubles during economic collapse ww3 with Russia or Germany having a break up with the anglo world

Let loose from the leash
To hunt the Bolshevik beast

As long as Germany is occupied by zog then anything the government does I'll assume will be bad for the German people

Do you really thing BW will resist the ZOG? That's some high grade self deception right there.

But your Zogbot army will?
You Amis seriously lack self-reflection

Muslims were brought in specifically to because the native Germans are not trusted by the government to go to war with Russia.

Nobody thinks that America's army will resist dying for israe because their is absolutely no evidence that they've ever shown of being anything besides ZOGbot killing machines. These are government employees who do what the person signing their paycheck tells them. That is exactly why we are so skeptical of this German military expansion being a good thing while both out government's are completely cucked kike cocksuckers.

This is Merkel's Germany we're talking about, idiot. You're delusional if you think that expansion is for anything but damage control and making sure europeans don't get any 'funny' ideas of national sovereignty.

Watch as they'll sooner use it on their own that the rapefugees.

This is my big question.

It's bullshit. Bundeswehr is in fact shrinking rapidly.

You are a dumb nigger. The eu army is going to take a while to form and the eu is collapsing. merkel needs to ensure she will have and army to march against nationalists trying to take her down.

You do realize Russia has doubled down on destabilizing Syria with the direct motive of furthering massive immigration into Western countries, especially Germany …

Right?

t. guy talking out of his ass

Seriously anybody who believes our militaries and police are on our side are delusional. None of these sandniggers or niggers would be here in the first place if it wasn't for the militaries forcing us with the threat of violence to take them.

Most the migrants are not from syria and the US are the ones trying to destabilize Syria. Are you retarded? Russia needs a stable Syria regime to Solidify their control over the middle east. Your probably a dumb nigger who thinks american nigger soldiers are in Germany for their protection right?

This.

Merkel is a traitor to her people.

She isn't having a sudden change of heart. She is trying to save a sinking ship because she doesn't want to go down with it.

No you idiot Putin is the savior of the white race. He doesn't routinely cuck himself to kikes and sandniggers. Sure, if he had supported syria at the beginning then assad wouldn't be as fucked as he is now. Putin cares about whites, not just Russia.

t. russiaboo

Actually i am not talking out of my ass.

The Bundeswehr lost 15.000 active soldiers in 3 years and continues to shrink rapidly.

augengeradeaus.net/2016/01/im-auge-behalten-personalstaerke-der-bundeswehr/

She's from (((East Germany))) intellectual circles and probably isn't even human at this point.

newsweek.com/putin-salutes-russian-jews-over-soviet-liberation-nazis-466155

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/09/russia-ultra-nationalist-crackdown-150916131749975.html

newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160

This shit took 30 seconds to google. Putin is pretty clearly not pro-white at all, while he may not be as much of a cuck as to declare his hatred for his own nation like other western leaders but he will still suck kike cock just as much as the rest of them.

Meet your new German army faggots.

Op your retarded as hell.

The last thing any current German government department is going to do is something pro German.

They're probably practicing raids for when they have to tackle "right wing radicals"

liberator please go

I doubt it. I like the Germans but they're not cut out to build empires.

thats not far off from the plan

Putin is merely going through the motions to inoculate himself from the power of the Jew. The moment the Jew-dominated West claims Putin is anti-semitic he just points to all the laws he has passed and the wreaths he's laid on jew graves.

Putin knows the jewish game. Putin has power where it matters, in banking and oil where he took the power away from the Jewish Oligarchs.

1 in 4 "German" soldiers is Muslim already.

don't expect too much.

The've reduced the number of soldiers and the budget for the Bundeswehr for years to make it less attractive for patriotic young Germans to join and now they want to quickly expand it again with mudshits and dindus. You do realize what this Bundeswehr is meant to do in the near future?

By 2022, Germans will be a minority with males aged 15-30.

Who do you think they are going to use as soldiers for this new, enlarged Bundeswehr?
What do you think its purpose is?

Nationalist revolutions are going to be put down by that mostly foreign force all over Europe.
I have a bad feeling about this.

Hadn't considered that they will be training their own demise.

It's a good thing they are foreigners. It's much easier to kill a dindu than your brother.

Why? Tanks aren't very useful for oppression. Pic related.

That goes the other side as well. Don't expect the dark hordes to have any sympathy towards you or yours. Plus, as always with these people given a chance, rape will be out of control and maybe even encouraged Soviet-style.

They are used in the initial stages of civil unrest, mainly to show force. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

As an added bonus they might keep Russians from getting any pesky ideas of land war.

I'd still be far more confident in overthrowing a low IQ nigger army than fully European elite force. I think rebellion against foreigners would have success as long as there would be enough RWDS and partisans to fight.

Normal Europeans would at least support it too as long as they saw it had a chance to win.

Looks like a good mix of Germans, Russians and Poles to me so far.
And a very handsome conductor, no homo

NATO's very own provincial army.

You mean military industrial complex will get new orders, imagine all the shekels!.

Reminder that every middle east or northern african conflict was easily won by Western countries, these guys cannot fight for shit since they don't even trust their own generals

Wait what, why didn't I hear anything about this in the GERMAN media?

If anything, that money will be used to make army service "more comfortable" so more women will join (they won't). Don't assume money spent equals money invested into, you know, actual army shit.

Too bad germans are sweden tier cucks and slaves nowadays.

Some people here, including me, hypothesized that Germany was allowing all these refugees to enter into the country, in order to destabilize the region so that they would have to switch towards a larger army.

Seems more plausible now.

Das rite. Merkel is totally not a kike Stasi agent from Poland, she is a true Aryan mastermind with the goal of bringing the German Reich back to its might.

East Germany doesn't echo, fam.
It was, for all intents and purposes, a watered-down Third Reich.

Flirtations with commie imagery were simply Realpolitik, just like how Putin (a White Nationalist) sometimes uses old Soviet slogans or narratives

lol, yea sure.

This isn't a good thing. If they're expanding its only to fight for the EJew against Russia/Nationalist uprising.

Shes planning Martial Law, she knows she cannot win the next election and will suspend them.

aw sheeit

all of these new soliders are just slave ZOGbots who fight for Israel, nothing has changed much and Merkel is still leader.

absolutely bullshit, the EU is the most kosher union in history run by kikes such as (((Schulz))) and (((Juncker))).
see

It was a communist shithole and Putin is a jew-backed zionist.

Just because her ancestors were Polish Jews doesn't mean we want anything to do with her. Thanks for removing the kikes, though.
Were she working for Poland, you'd fucking know, she's pegging everyone in the ass equally.

Reminder that the German constitution states they CANNOT deploy their armed forces without express permission from NATO.
This is the reason GSG-9 was created - so that Germany would have a counter-terrorism force that they could actually use without having to ask the yanks first.
Obama is in control of the Bundeswehr and "EU Army" - it won't be used against Muslims.

Now if the constitution changed (like might happen in Japan), or it was GSG-9 that was expanding, that might be cause to get excited for a Fourth Reich. But as of now it's this: join the Bundeswehr, and fight for Israel.

In a way east germany (GDR) had it better than west germany. They got fucked by the commies quite a bit, but mostly they got bled dry economically, not as much culturally (aside from getting turned into atheists in huge numbers).
West germany on the other hand was well off economically but was drained culturally and they had to endure the "western" liberal brainwashing far longer and stronger than east germany)

You can see this today in elections, for example. While in east germany you have a larger voting base for the far left (Die Linke; although support is also waning) there's also a lot of support for the new AfD there, usually more than in the west. On the other hand, in the west you have more support for the greens, the more liberal left (social democrats) and cuckservatives, less for the AfD although that is of course rising, albeit slightly slower than in the east.
Also these days large parts of the military are still recruited from east germany.

But I don't particularly agree with the idea that east germany was a "watered-down third reich" or a "red prussia" (although the latter is a somewhat common notion). It wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, and in some ways better than the west.

The people don't vote on their chancellor or president in germany anyways, only for the party and some of the party's representatives.

You can ask any old East German about life in the GDR. There are still plenty of them alive. Unless they're completely delusional about communism, like those Russkies that want Stalin back, they'll tell you just how "Prussian" the place was. Going home from work early because you ran out of raw material for example, or not going to work at all because you got paid anyway and were unfireable. Yes, extremely Prussian attitudes, those.

Thread Theme

GTFO, jewkrainian shills. East Germany was WHITE and REDPILLED, just like Putin.

That sounds fucking awesome tbh. Wouldn't you love to get paid for sitting around doing jack shit?

As predicted, the 3rd world war will again be between Russia and Europe.
This time, Christian Russia and Islamic Europe.
We'll all be dead by then of course

I'm not disagreeing with you there, most of my family on my mother's side fled to west germany in the 50s.

Yes, goy, standing around and getting paid for nothing will help us build a stronger nation, hehe, count on it.

Also fuck your Jewtin, you delusional autist.

Why though?

Apply you'reself, shillbot.

Good. This will be adequate payment for the 600 billion jews.

This is to kill white Nationalists in the civil war you thick.

Can any of you guys deliver me proof she is actually Jewish.

Thank you.

Both countries were foreign imposed crimes. Just that the BRD still exists and is pozzed to the brim, so yeah, in the end it was better. Just how Poland or any other homogene country is better than Germany in that regard nowadays.

A shame that advantage is quickly diluted with hordes of rapefugees. At least they aren't that spiritually broken yet.

Looks like the good ol' two faced forum slider is at it again

I'm not surprised. The leaders of the EU and NATO are incompetent and pozzed to fuck, but they're not necessarily stupid.

Trump is slated to win, barring outright cheating, and they know it. And they know the US basically provides for their military. If Trump plans on ending that, they're going to have to provide it for themselves, and the top candidates for them are France and Germany.

It's disconcerting, because Germany isn't doing this for Germany or because Germany necessarily wants to, but I'm not surprise it's happening. I am a bit surprised that they're doing it now rather than after the election though. The (((people))) in charge of the people in charge of the EU and NATO must know that even if they cheat they won't be able to get Hillary in there.

Seems like Jewlogic, yea.

janes.com/article/54636/dutch-mechanized-brigade-to-be-integrated-into-german-panzer-division
dw.com/en/foreigners-may-soon-join-germanys-military/a-14841773
thetrumpet.com/article/13745.2.0.0/germany-is-taking-over-the-dutch-army
thetrumpet.com/article/11998.2.0.0/world/military/germany-is-building-a-european-army-before-your-eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._German/Dutch_Corps

"EU's secret plans to create a european army…."
That's a statement for people who got an afircan IQ. Secret, even fucking Jacques and Tony who didn't got along well, where calling for an EU army… It's like so not secret, that it is retarded to claim those are secret plans.

We're up to the mass civil unrest in England, France and Sweden phase already. Remainers aren't shutting the fuck up, the French unions are in the streets daily and the Swedes are Sweedin'.

IT'S HAPPENING.

(((Military industrial complex))) need some more funding goy. Go to Iran and die for Israel!

Like 97% of the Bundeswehr are genuine ethnic germans with names like Müller, Brandt, Schmitz, Hofer etc. The majority of soldiers of the Bundeswehr come from the new Bundesländer, east german states which were former DDR states because youth unemployment is higher there than in other parts from germany so many join the Bundeswehr. East german have anyway a stronger tradition of being german and tend to be more right wing and patriotic. Compare it to the US, with states like texas and new york, what do you think, which state has more young men that enlist.

Germany has a good army unfortunately they are still cucked by russia and the US. For example russia doesn't allow germany to build military bases and military airports in former soviet union territory or DDR and the allies don't allow germany to have it's own carrier or a certain amount of warships. The army is also riddled with pressure from private companies. Not like the US armed forces where for two soldiers there is one PMC, but companies from the private sector like Heckler & Koch, Rheinmetall, EADS and Thyssen-Krupp. There was recently a controversy about the german standard rifle G36, which is apparently unreliable under permanent full-auto in hot temperatures. Under hot temperature caused by firign full auto over a long time and the warm climate there, the barrel loosens itself from the frame and aiming becomes inaccurate. The government started an investigation and they didn't publish the results but all german soldiers agree that the G36 works perfectly and the one's that didn't were fringe units. Rumor says that the goverment was pressured by Heckler & Koch to replace the G36 with the HK416, after Heckler & Koch lost a big contract to the US army to FN Herstal. The german army is very strong and has probably the best tank worldwide in a high number, but their airforce is weak since half of their helicopters don't work and their fighter jet panavia tornado and eurofighter typhoon are garbage, can't fly during night and darkness because they lack GPS technology, it's like the F-22. They started recently a new branch for cyberwar, something most other militaries don't have.

you know that merkel is in charge, don't you?

it prolly means WW3 with russia is imminent, or they are preparing to make sure that brexit is a una tantum thing.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/20/german-and-dutch-military-forces-merge-bringing-eu-army-a-step-closer/

just saying.

Dunno about that, but I can tell you our tactical cargo planes are all old Transalls from the '60s. I can't even tell you how often our parajumps were cancelled because the old planes had some faults, or were simply not available. They are planning to phase them out with the A-400M, but apparently that plane is already riddled with problems, and the deployment has been postponed again, so now we're left with a very small number of very old planes.
And don't get me started on abortions like the Nh-90, jesus christ

Well, the dutch had mechanized infantry but no tanks, and we have marines but no ships, so working something out seemed pretty reasonable

(((global army)))

No. The great European power will be the United Muslims.

I remember watching videos of people fleeing from east Germany to west or German women desperately trying to cross the border because of Ivan rape. East Germany was a communist shithole and Russia is a eurasian shithole fuck off you crypto commie faggot

nothing could be more niggerly and anti prussian then not wanting to work hard. Your a fucking faggot ivan

What did they mean by this?

BS propaganda post. OP. It's always the bankers who profit from military buildup and war. It's financed by debt.

Good, so when the Fourth Reich is declared they can make the Samson Option nukes fire on Israel instead.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-30/worlds-most-systemically-dangerous-bank-crashes-back-record-lows

Sorry but..

Except for when Italy was getting its shit kicked in by fucking Ethiopia

Italy a literal garbage

As much as I want my brothers across the sea to be able to operate effectively as a squad, that was really cringe worthy to watch coming from someone who is an experienced infantryman. It looks like they were dropped to do MOUT training, and everything was really poorly executed. Especially the ending where that second guy in the door had to wave the rest of them in. You need explosive force and flow to clear a building. They are truly cucks now.

mfw no gun-kata
shameful

Traitors gonna trait. Most of them were absolute nigger-tier people willing to kill their own countrymen (pic related - servicemen murdered by ZOGbots and traitors) for a chance to get gibsmedats in the west.

Seriously? I would not blame any German fleeing East Germany. The Russians and (((Russians))) were brutal. It's estimated that half of all East Germans born after the war had Russian fathers. STDs also skyrocketed. People front all fronts were quite nasty to Germans. War propaganda and motivational lies are brutal. Link related. Call them pussies and deserters again.

mourningtheancient.com/truth-abuse.htm

*People from all fronts
typo

Lel.

Since Germans are officially the most evil people on earth, why would the Russians be portrayed as even more evil through mass rape, disease transmission, and slaughter of civilians? I suppose they could be the same jewish Poles genociding Germans before 1939, but…

Take a look at all the pictures in the link I provided. You might get a stiffy, Moshe.

kek I'm surprised Putin isn't considered D&C yet. Please tell some more revised statistics about Russia's jewish population. Every Russia thread has immense debate over whether Putin/Russia is a mega kike, and devolves into an argument that Putin is a kike lover or playing a good public face for the jews.

The battle of Berlin made it so it was the total opposite of what you just described.

Traitors to what? Communism? Good.
DDR and BRD were both puppet states, but I'd rather live in the one that isn't completely miserable. The soft cultural marxism of the west is still the enemy, but I'd prefer it a thousand times to outright marxist control. Hell, I'd rather live under Sharia law than communism, at least then I can joke about Honecker/Merkel/whoever without going to the gulag.

The German constitution also states that the Army cannot be use inside Germany, so I have no idea why so many cucks here think the Army will be used against the German People.

And this part of the constitution is the holy grail for all the Leftist in Germany, who fear they would get beaten Freicorps style, if the Bundeswehr was allowed to operate inside Germany. If Merkel or somebody else would change that, even the left would call for their head.

This didn't happen, because abortion was legal in Nazi Germany to protect the race and after the War abortion remained legal in Eastern Germany.

The women that got raped by a Russian either killed themselves or went to German doctors and had the babies aborted in mass.

They will be able to use it if Obabo approves.

SAGE AND REPORT

The Soviet empire's expansion was the worst blow struck against Christendom and civilization since the time of Muhammad.
I say, completely without irony, that the USSR was "the destroyer of Europe". Because if any one state has earned that epithet, it's them.

why are you bumping this thread user?

At the very least, Germany should be ruled by the Germans.

And Japan's foreign-written constitution says they're only allowed defensive forces, yet they have the 3rd or 4th largest Navy in the world. For purely defensive purposes, ofc.

Sure thing, Chester. Notice how one half of *live births* had Russian fathers. Plus you can't abort STDs. But just blame on the hopping Weimar republic and le degenerates, the Russian Catholics, hell all Catholics (most of whom are shitskins) are saints. Let's see another picture of the pope kissing nigger feet while we're here.

Beat me to it.

German banking system is utterly fucked, their industry isn't far behind.

I hope you realize it's gearing up to enforce the cuckoldry across Europe, they realized other nations are going to rebel and are going to have to use force.

It's also why the European army is being pushed so hard.

Germany has always been the economic powerhouse in modern Europe. Also, once the kikes are eradicated from all Euro states, we'll see many new baking systems. Two cookies to a muffin, or barter for others. Best Germany and modern Russia, among others, have bartered stuff like beef for fighter jets. Glorious modern yurop will be either awesome as fuck or a cold dry hell. Shit's gay.

PLEASE TAKE IN FOREIGN NATIONALS BOERS WANT TO BE PART OF THIS FIGHT

"Take a community of Dutchmen of the type of those who defended themselves for fifty years against all the power of Spain at a time when Spain was the greatest power in the world. Intermix with them a strain of those inflexible French Huguenots, who gave up their name and left their country forever at the time of the revocation of the Edict of Nantes. The product must obviously be one of the most rugged, virile, unconquerable races ever seen upon the face of the earth. Take these formidable people and train them for seven generations in constant warfare against savage men and ferocious beasts, in circumstances in which no weakling could survive; place them so that they acquire skill with weapons and in horsemanship, give them a country which is eminently suited to the tactics of the huntsman, the marksman and the rider. Then, finally, put a fine temper upon their military qualities by a dour fatalistic Old Testament religion and an ardent and consuming patriotism. Combine all these qualities and all these impulses in one individual and you have the modern Boer."

Wait. So the bundeswehr still listenst to Merkel? Then this is in absolutely no way them reversing the last 71 years.

She's a kike, but I get what you meant.

The Boers will be liberated with a bright future ahead of them. Have faith in Rensburg's prophecy.

A South African who will have a key role in Germany's victory will come back and kill everybody and Germany will honor very old promises in regards to helping South Africa. South Africa will then become a safe haven for whites fleeing prosecution.

Can't wait just over eager some times. The man in the "Brown clothes" seems more and more not to be a soldier per se but a brown shirt.

The mobilizing of the European armies isn't a positive sign.

>(((Angela Merkel))) presents an anti-white paper.
Thanks, Merkel's pro-refugee Germany!

They hire Sandniggers and Mudslimes en masse, now every 4th of them is an abomination, ready to fight when civil war breaks out. Gee, I wonder why they hide their occupying forces in plain sight now

In police, its even every third. There can be only one consequence, total race war.

Here we go again

This isn't what you likely believe it to be. Merkel is a traitorous hag that will stop at nothing to destroy the white race.

The NATO summit just recently happened (concluded?) in Poland, and then this starts happening? This is obviously aimed to put Germany in a better position to either attack Russia, or repel a Russian attack (which I don't see happening)

This is NATO posturing, and possibly preparation for all out war with Russia, not "muslim invaders." They let those fuckers in with open arms, welcomed to repopulate Europe with brown people because whites are too much of a liability. Non-whites are far more easily controlled.