BO we have a problem

The board vol here (aka "master shake") is currently astroturfing cancer threads, dismissing complaints and has been using a twitter account linking directly back to this board to send unwanted messages to an eceleb probably half his age. Most of them appear to be drawings made by his daughter (who he boasts about abusing and evidently named after a character from LOTR) while the threads deal mostly with infantile larping and rape fantasy. The FBI has already been tipped so I would suggest revoking his mod status asap before things get any worse.
Pic related archives
archive.is/SEgtY
archive.is/SEgtY

lel maisiefags are so easily triggered holy shit

Jenny won dude

what does any of this shit mean

He actually bought Sam's book.
How is it, BV? I kind of want a copy, but I'm worried that it will be a waste of money.

Yup that's it, keep going with that story smiley.

>>>/reddit/

Means we have a mod here pushing a disney shill using his vol status.

Not even slightly surprised. Jenny a shit, tbh.

No, actually. Read through the archive in OP, anons all agree Margaret won while the only ones disagreeing are master shake and the vol. Really makes you think.

Number of Colostomy shit threads since: 0

Really stimulates the little grey cells.

Because a true queen doesn't need to be spammed by a degenerate vol. Your sloth faced disney merchant who couldn't even get more votes than maisie sure does tho, amirite.

So it isn't just master shake anymore? Your inconsistency proves you have Brian problem's.

no

Seriously dude, go to Holla Forums. They will love and accept you there.

What happened to OP being a maisieposter? In any case not sudocuck (even though this would probably make a good sudo thread) and you're not likely to ban yourself, are you? Faggot.

Please, let me help you make it:
>>>/sudo/

Fun fact: sudocuck doesn't go to Holla Forums because he thinks they're too right wing. Seriously, he said this in a thread back in either late December or early January.

well he's right

Is Jennyposting still even a thing?
I haven't seen much of this shit for a couple of weeks, are you sure you aren't a faggot trying to keep a dead meme alive like the handful of TruthSeeker posters left, or that one fag who tries to imitate the drumpfsperg?

Jenny won dude

get over it lol

Won what though?
I don't even know how this cunt came into "popularity" or where her fanbase even came from.
If this is some crazy meta-shitposting then it's way over my head and I've been duped hard af for the past couple of weeks, because I couldn't even begin to pinpoint what the fuck happened.

someone dump the gay shake comics

She came in second to last in a poll and ever since then one avatarfag with mod powers has been pushing the meme that she won. Reddit and cuckchan Holla Forums faggotry/10

Wenny jon dude get over it

SHE IS NOT MY QUEEN!!!
DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

This. Maisie is the true queen.

lel

Cuckchan refugee here. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the fuck all this is?

There was autist who blessed Holla Forums by spamming it with threads about an adorable little girl who likes Star wars, and all but a few cuckolded anons, fell in love with her. Afterwards, a poll was held to determine who the queen of Holla Forums was, and some belly dancer from gamergate, who shits in a bag, won, but only because some autist proxy spammed it. The board volunteer then appeared and proclaimed that the poll was indeed false and that Jenny is the true queen of Holla Forums. It's sort of like when Charlemagne was crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by the pope and the Byzantines got but all butthurt about it.

Evidence?

That person is spreading vile rumours. At least 3 Maisiefags are, but one of us in MIA right now

At last, someone speaks the truth!