The civil rights movement was a communist infiltration scam that destroyed the black community

The civil rights movement was a communist infiltration scam that destroyed the black community.
youtube.com/watch?v=71Z_XmYht0c

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Negroes-Soviet-America-James-Ford/dp/B003WOXI1O
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't press on the link because you need to learn to embed YouTube videos you retarded faggot

Here's what is fact. MLK was indeed a Communist. As well as a victim of the CIAs COINTELPRO project (The CIA intercepted his mail often do to his Communist ties, but there is no direct evidence to suggest they had any direct influence on his assassination)

It is very reasonable to assume MLKs Communist roots greatly influenced his ideas on racial equality. This is in contrast with the more conservative black rights leader of the time, Malcolm X. Whos promotion of segregation to avoid racial tensions contrasted MLK. In fact, there was a great number of blacks who supported Jim Crow laws because they felt removing them would increase racial tension and promote more racially-charged violence

no it wasn't and no it didn't
few people, even on Holla Forums, are stupid enough to believe this. try again, fatso.

Yes it was
Sage ur mom with my dick, bitch fag.

eeh, King had a lot of connections to the Communist Party USA. I understand they don't teach this in your history books but he was actively investigated by the CIA for it. Look it up

what is fact hinges on the evidence. you have none.

he may have been a communist sympathiser. he was certainly smeared by the cia as a communist agent, but there was no proof of any contact with the soviets or their proxies. he died a free man.

communists set up the civil rights movement and used plays such as the melting pot as propaganda to stir it up and cause racial tension to push their cause.

evidence?

a commie traitor just like drumpf

you're not the brightest poster, are you?

the CIA protects american citizens from foreign and domestic threats, you're the retarded commie bastard

amazon.com/Negroes-Soviet-America-James-Ford/dp/B003WOXI1O

I'd straight up kill this commie irl and get away with it because he's a pinko threat to the state

I hope the CIA also assasinates him

2 american communists wrote a pamphlet in 1935 on the subject of racial discrimination. and?

you're somehwhat right, OP. too bad blacks still squander everything given to them. MLK would turn over…

if blacks had declared a soveriegn state in the black belt back in the 30's, TRUMP could now wall it off.

Former Black Americans did form their own country though. Liberia, and its one of Americas oldest allies

isn't Liberia a massive failure though?

it would have never survived though. probably would have caused another race/civil war.

"failure" is relative. On one hand it is one of the more successful countries in South Sahara Africa. But thats not saying much. Its a pretty poor shithole

good point. too lazy to try and discus it. did I spell discus right? probablt not.

also, as a "white" american I'd rather go there than south africa or most places on the continent regardless of what people try and tell me.

Rev nigga

Normalizing niggers was a jewish invention to corrupt the White race.

Hannah UK! Haven't seen her in a long time.

liberia is one of the poorest nations on earth. corruption is endemic. life expactancy is low, even for africa. yet this guy calls it succcessful. it's gdp per capita is third from bottom in the continent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

no you wouldn't. don't be fucking stupid. 1st 2 pics related are monrovia, the capital of liberia
2nd 2 are pretoria. you know nothing of africa, do you? not even what you could find on jewgle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
those grandiose quotes are usually hoaxes

WIkipedia articles that try to assure us of things being hoaxes tend to be hoaxes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism