Age of consent debate thread

ITT we discuss what the legal age of consent should really be in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAT8fey_7TQ
tomocarroll.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/a-less-impaired-vision-of-sexuality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever talk to a american?
They're naturally stupid, if we follow the concept of "legal consent", no American would have the right to fucc.

Agreed they are stupid and thier laws are so messed up as well.

16 for sex with a partner 3 or more years older than yourself, 18 to perform in adult films

old timer here. my mexican ex-wife was 15 when i met her, and i was 24. had full consent from her parents and i would even attend family functions and get-togethers with her. only person who had anything against our relationship was her american born cousin, who was my age btw.

she used to give me dirty looks and talk shit behind my back until one day my girlfriend's father had a talk with her and told her to stop acting like a cunt. that if he had any problems with me he would be the first one to let me know.

for reference as to how this was possible, her parents knew my parents, and were friends for years, and thats sort of how me and my ex met. at a birthday party for one of my family members. we lasted 10 years together.

anyways, its all cultural relativism and group think. if your culture disagrees with it there's no fuccing way in hell its gonna happen.

to answer OP's question: I dont have an answer. All I know is that if i ever have a daughter and she is 15 and she wants to date a 24 year old I'd be ok with it. Provided he's not a fuccing loser.

8 for sex with a partner 20 years older than yourself, 12 to perform in adult films

I like this idea.

No i do not agree.

This user has his shit together.

that user is a child molester and he's going to burn in hell

No hes not child molesters actually go outside and hurt kids kids being prepubescent children

There shouldn't be an exact age of consent, per se, but when someone is old enough to do so, they should be able to take a test to determine if they're well enough informed to be having safe sex. Passing the test would get you a sex license and anyone with a sex license could sex anyone else with a sex license. It probably wouldn't be perfect, but it would help cut down on unwanted births and STDs. You don't let people just buy drugs or drive a car, why should people just one day be allowed to do something so potentially dangerous as having sex? Good luck upholding this, though, I guess. I think in theory it could be really good for us, but in practice, the backlash would probably be worse than the prohibition.

You do make a lot of good points but i do not think having a sex license would solve the problem at all.

This needs to happen now.

I agree with this.

I agree. If they can cum, they should be allowed to with whomever they chose.

Whenever you start bleeding or cumming

Very true user

You are very smart user.

WOW What an INTENSE debate. Let me add my few cents.

WEW that was edgy.

I say the best age to start is 15, who's with me?

Don't cut yourself ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=iAT8fey_7TQ

No way they start bleeding at 11 so it should be that.

Posting original content, watch out.

Okay mohamed

What the hell does this have to do with OPs topic??.

What does my picture have to do with 8ch?

Nothing but if you are trying to derail this thread simply because you disagree with the post for one thing you are not sageing you are bumping and also wasting your time user.

Why thank you

Whose hell? Mary was like, 14 or 15 when she had Jesus, that was an acceptable age to marry in Judaism, and to my knowledge Jesus didn't say anything about AoC to change that for Christianity. Mohammad said it was okay to marry at 11, and raped a 9 year old slave. Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, Taoism, might, but they don't actually believe in hell. I can't actually think of a single religion that condemns someone to hell for marrying a girl who is post menarche.

Driving a car is only regulated when you do it on public property IE: roads and streets. There are many who drive farm implements and also cars/trucks on private property long before they are ever tested.

Since we don't live in ancient times and don't die at 40 anymore, anything below 16 is not acceptable in our Great Old Oneern civilization.

You deserve death, faggot

It's not his fault that he's a pleb that doesn't understand that girls spoil at the age of six. Let the poor thing live, if you can call what he does living.

14-15 both for sex and filming it.

Someone needs to sit most of America down and give them a talk like that. America calls itself the freest country in the world and yet has a history full of banned books, slavery and all manner of government power grabs, and every single time the people doing this shit have said it was for the public good.

I have to ask, though, why aren't you married anymore? Not many things could break up a couple that was together for 10 years.

Assuming you didn't get grievously injured or die as an infant, you'd live almost as long as we do now. Infant mortality brought down the average lifespan of the old days considerably.

Problem?

One has nothing to do with the other. It's just your opinion.

Putting people in prison and subjecting them to other dehumanizing sex offender punishments for consensual sex with a teen, is not acceptable. That's my opinion and it's just as valid as yours.

I think the two-tier system some countries have is the most practical way to go.

There's a hard minimum, like 12 or 13, and then a "full" age of consent a few years later at 16 or 18. In between it's not illegal as such, but there's a stricter standard of consent.

If there was a complaint the authorities would investigate, and the adult could get in trouble if they're found to be exploiting or manipulating the young person. But if the horny young teen definitely really wants it, bang away.

Valid definitely, but it can be discarded as a shit opinion.

And I do so dearly wonder, to all pedofags in this thread :do you think you can actually find let alone get a girl that isn't instantly grossed out by your perversions? 99% of you probably will not be able. The fantasy you have that you will have more success with young woman or even girls is a fantasy you created after either A) failed attempts with woman B) not even attempting to pursue a woman.

The fantasy is idle and is a defense mechanism. Girls who are pubescent will not chase after some fat faggot like yourself. Prepubescent girls will remain protected by their parents and society from scum like yourself. Lowering an AOC will mean NOTHING for you. Stop pushing it and crawl back in your cave.

We have almost defeated the pedo scum, imageboards are literally the last place on the entire web where discussions like this even take place

Everywhere else, not even mentioning real life, pedos are BTFO already.

Feels good man.

You seem to have put a lot of thought into this. You ought to lighten up, m8. There is no need to be upset.

To be fair, they'll probably be satisfied with fapping to cp and being accepted in public.

One thing I will say is that some pedos here seem to have a fetish for "raising kids" in some way. They also seem to think that kids will stay loyal if you get them while they're young. I can't really speak for them (and you're happy to call me out on it), but that's something I've observed.

There is reason to be upset: people actually believe lowering the AOC is a good idea. If you don't take a stand to it, they will continue pushing it.

That's a good observation. Lurking is always a good idea.

200 because sex is bad for u

???

What is the point you are trying to convey.

That the implication all pedophiles are fat or gross is an incorrect one.

No it's true

It is. I added it for dramatic purposes.

James Watkins moved to the Philippines because the age of consent is 12. Also, the ago of consent is 12 in Mexico as well. Think about that. If a spic hopped te border without knowing English or American law we would efectivley have a child predator we can't communicate with.

Keep pedophiles out.

Then explain

Explain the base for your attraction. I am curious.

All pedophiles are fat and disgusting

Consider the following:
Have the age of consent be 18 across the country but have the age of marriage be 15 minimum. That way it is legal to fug your wife at 15.

Legal law =/= common sense

why are little girls so much better than adult girls, but little boys not better than adult men?

I'm surprised the Great Old Onees aren't shutting this thread down

harem bee movie

This. All illegals should be presumed child molesters until proven otherwise.

Every time you turn around there's a story in some local news outlet where one of our undocumented guests diddled a little kid. And those are only the stories that get reported. It's just how beaners roll.

There's a lot of AIDS there, though.

The reason it was possible to come to such a conclusion without igniting an even more explosive controversy than the Rind et al. Affair, is that the sexual rights of mentally impaired adults were at issue, rather than those of children.

when the opinions of over 300 doctoral members of that august and conservative organisation were surveyed on what assessment criteria they thought would show capacity to consent, they came up with very basic factors, such as knowledge of the consequences of sexual behaviour, that an earlier study by one of the same researchers had shown could be met by those with a mental age of eight.
tomocarroll.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/a-less-impaired-vision-of-sexuality/

Little girls are really physically small, soft, unblemished and feminine. Their innocence and curiosity is nice, they're very real and direct and full of life. It's just a joy to be around. I'm not into boys, by the way.

I think you might be gay.

That's why he fuccs his "kids". Just like in Africa, fuccing young children to not catch aids.

The age of consent is 12 out there so older men coming on to girls is common place. Jim found a woman with kids who needed financial help and bought his way into a family with children. Now the children are so thankful he lifted then from poverty that they know the least they can do is put out.

No, I just don't understand your delusional pedo logic.

If children are better than adults, why should an adult man be allowed to be with a little girl rather than a little boy?

Because god hates fags, user.

you can't compete with a young boi, loser

accept it

If God doesn't exist, where did the divine perfection of little girls come from? Checkmate, atheists.

This is why God hates you fags so much.

you still can't compete with a fresh young boy, loser

get cucked

little girls belong to young bois

wtf this picture triggers me

I don't think you understand how AIDS works.

Little kids can catch AIDS. It can even be passed onto them in the womb.

It's not him, it's the niggers that think raping virgins cures AIDS. They're the ones that don't understand it.

I think Jim understands that it doesn't cure AIDS.

The original point is that Philippines is a pozzed society with a lot of AIDS, so with a low AOC, a lot of those kids are gonna be pozzed as well.

> < 4chan Holla Forumsthread/719884134

That does not make him gay user.

I completely agree with you user.

Not really i am skinny and i am one.

KYS furfag.

I totally agree with this and shes so hot.

This fuccing this.

Legalize sex with people under 18
Illegalize sex with people over 18

Yes this the eariler we teach kids about sex the eariler we can start having relationships with them and when they bleed they can breed.

Reminder toddlers can consent and babies arguably can to, if you disagree you're just another bigot.
:3

Little boys aren't desired by little girls.
Rightfully so.
Boys are shit.

How cam a 2 year old consent??.

Why can't they consent?
Can they consent to a cuddle, a kiss, or a new game? Then they can consent to sex.
If they can't consent, that means they also can't to those, as well as punishments and forced education, and thus their consent doesn't matter.

They definitely can consent even in a traditional sense as they can understand what sex is and why people have it, enjoy it, and speak verbally.

Boys are indeed shit but you're wrong about them not being desired by little girls. Most little girls I know like boys their age. Little boys being the retards they are don't usually like girls though.

See here user -