Fuck

remember when the internet was fun?

No. It was always an echo chambers for those who didn't have enough autism to grind more in a game, watch more tv, read more books and or play or listen to more music.

It made people weak.

If youve never had to use altavista, then you arent old enough to remember when internet was fun

i rember 1,200 baud Great Old Oneems.
4.8k/sec

I remember shitpostin on forums and nobody given a fucc.

cool story bro, bro

Sure do, it was the money men that fucced everything.

it was right before handhelds were a thing. R I P

You had the interwebs before 1989? I'm jealous.

I am part of a different Godhead, a Godhead forged in another universe and the void between universes, and it's trying to help you all unify yours.

unify your pants first, sucker

No fun allowed nigga

don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about and has never studied any kind of theology nor had deep thoughts about god.

lol, the queen had so many safe-places on the table, but she still decided to go on a field where she triggers at least 2 niggers, a bishop and a knight.

Like when we were kids trying to pickup women on piczo, pretending to be 30?

Im not OP, but I remember when there were actual funny memes on the internet. Now its full of shit like cash me ousside, howboh dah. Everytime I see it. I just think of why her mother was allowed to procreate and pollute the gene pool of humans any further. I also think of how stupid people on social media give birth to these half aborted fetuses of memes.

The golden age of memes is dead and gone. I will admit there are diamonds in the rough that become acceptable memes. Like all the ones about TRUMP. But then you see the cancer like the kermit in a dark hood. Im glad its finally gone. Every fuccing time I saw it I just wanted to shoot my monitor

My facebook wall is starting to look like 4 chan, full of dank memes.

But still sse some of the shitty memes you are talking about.

Memes so shitty I don't even want to know where they come from.

But how is this related to children pretending to be adults on piczo?

Its not, its related to the nostalgia you felt. I have never even heard of piczo. I mainly play retro games on emulators to live out my nostalgia. Plus truth be told they're better than most games released today

My Facebook feed is utter garbage. Clickbaits, shit memes, SJW's, retards, fuccing Hell it sucks. I really only use it to shitpost (see pic related) and very rarely I will make a legitimate contribution to a post.

Its mainly me being in a condescending mood so I type out why its wrong with a good basis. It also helps me improve on my debate skills, so its a win win.

But yeah, 90% of the time I either craft a shitpost to annoy people or I comment and troll them. Its quite funny

internet is now filled with normal people. even the days when people started using facebook, chans were out of their reach, but now those people are everywhere. We came to the internet to find love, we loved eachother, normies show their fuccing negativity here. Words used like nigger and faggot were negative words used positively. internet sucks, my only source of love is gone, im also becomming one of those negative normies

I'm not. I love the chans. And finally someone has my viewpoint. Normies will say the chans are shitty. But its a good type of shit. Everyone can speak without filters here. They can say all this shit and laugh together as one big happy family.

Until the Great Old Ones and newfags ruin it

I'm actually a newfag that just started the chans about 2-3 years ago. But I'm not the newfag that devalues the chans. I'm an outliar, if you will

He was leegun on the Arpanet

I remember being able to post on Holla Forums without having to add gibberish to my post because "Muted for Le unoriginal content XDDD"

gojkrdfnhng

Yeah, back when people still used chat rooms and Usenet. Now it's all commercialized and controlled.

The internet went shit when the iphone was relased in 2007 and facebook grew big.

I was a kid back then but I remember the good times as it was yesterday.

Wait, are normalfags tainting CDI memes now?

No

ORIGINAL CONTENT
fucc M O D S RIGHT UP THE ASS WITH RUSTY SCISSORS.

Facebook….fuccing kill yourself

When I was a young boy I would go on chat rooms and email pictures of my penis to pedophils s in exchange for cp. Life was so much simpler back then

I never did this, feels bad man