Exodus where?

8ch Holla Forums is kill. Where the fucc have the anons gone? Nothing but pedos left. Did they all an hero?

They are asleep. It is night time in the US

I mean in general. I stopped browsing Holla Forums when Chad Thunderwheelz got the boot. Came to see what's left of the place about a week ago and I've never seen such a pathetic shithole of a board, in all my life.

I know Holla Forums has always been cancer, but everything here is just autistic fuccing cringe. What the fucc happened?

they've taken off to the last remaining bunker. this place sucks. Great Old Ones are shit and cater to paedos. images of children of any kind shouldn't be on Holla Forums. but, well, Great Old Ones are sick fuccs too.

m-o-d-s not great old ones. since when have word filters been in place in this board?

You belong on reddit

I know an imageboard that uses infinity and onion posting is allowed.

but i wont tell you because you dissed pedos

don't know new owner is kinda shit added something that will make you unable to post if you post text that has already been posted , plus school started back up, also the pedos have been trying to make a push back after all their sites got taken.
could be driving Anons away? Don't know. I am just here to wait for /monster/, /xen/,/rule34/, /loli/ to do something.

Shitty bait.

Pedos have always been here, but they used to get a ton of shit for not using their own fuccing board. Now it seems they have free reign of the place. Surely some non-pedos are still lurking around here somewhere though?

Where are you, Agent Smith? I miss our games of risk with harold.

No idea, but it's 10,000% retarded.

Nice meme.

also

librechan.net

I'd be happy as fucc if everyone left this shit site. And by the way Jim ruined Holla Forums, not pedos.

UNORIGINAL CONTENT! YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FOR 2 SECONDS
What the actual shit is this?

This was literally never a thing when kikewheels was BO. If this is what you're used to, then I pity you, user.

hotwhees coded that shit

Of course I do, newfag

JIM IS A HORSE fuccER… HOW'S THAT FOR "UNORIGINAL CONTENT?"

No wonder everyone left.

I was suggesting olevau.com ran by
But i harassed him too hard so he closed the site.

I
S

T
H
I
S

O
R
I
G
I
N