What are these for?

What are these for?

they look like screws

probably to hold something together. i think i have a few of those holding my desk up

screwing shit

urethra sounding

Nah these are way too shiny and shit to be screws

Srsly wtf is this bros

why do you trolls feel the need to lie on the internet? the items in the picture are custom order urethral sounding rods.

They're screws with extremely wide threads.

It took me about 5 minutes of googling to find out they're called Wall Dog Screws. I don't know what specifically they're for, but there you go.

They are bullet, be very careful they could explode!

So, they're good?

good is pretty relative man, I guess as far as screws go they look nice. They're for screwing stuff directly into drywall, so I guess they're good at that too.

user, how dumb can you be? Those a screws, you use them to hold things together.

Nvidia GPUs

d-do they work?

Dont listen to this user op. he is trying to deceive you.
Obviously those are supposed to be put into the anus.

They're screwing with you OP, they're the new Great Old Oneel penis pumps but without have to carry that giant fuccing pump. The gold coating is actually a special numbing coat designed to numb you penis why you screw it in. They way it works is.

Easily portable and women will never know you use it.

I would imagine so, if you use the corresponding screwdriver.

Those are drywall screws. You use them to hang up pictures.

Dont trust him user.
He is lier.

This user can be trusted:

Drywall nigga

Here's what to do with them

GPU screws

Complete garbage. They fucking suck at what they do

Only correct answer so far. You screw these into your video card to increase yield to 1.7% and unlock the extra .5 GB

penile insertions

it's phillips '+' screws. you use them to hold things together. you need to shove them inside your urethra to know what kind of material you can use it on.