Why are Russians so bigoted and hateful?

Why are Russians so bigoted and hateful?

Homosexuals don't survive winter comrad.

Explain Putin then.

Disney BTFO

This is just stupid shit because the film is about a heterosexual relationship

Anything that helps this movie flop more is okay by me. Hopefully it gets banned in China too. Didn't they start banning any works of fiction that have talking animals because they didn't want people to read Animal Farm? Is there anyway they could be convinced that the Beast is a talking animal?

i can't say i give a shit so long as they don't do it to the sword in the stone, which is very likely to get one of these live-action remakes.

Of course they will.

The film is about beauty and the beast this literally doesn't matter. Le fou is a fag

hehehe…what's da matta goy? You don't like that idea?

Why does it matter? This isn't moonlight tier handjob

It's a children's movie, therefore it falls under the Russian law targeting "gay propaganda". What don't you understand?

Le Fou was always a faggot. Children don't even notice this shit, you know I'm right. The film is about a heterosexual romance not about two faggots.

this has to be be bait

He clearly fawns over the women who love Gaston in the original movie.

Fuck off faggot.

Slavs are the master race all along.

He was always a little poz hoz

They already changed Snow White to be about a strong independent woman who don't need no man, and The Jungle Book to be pro-multiculturalism.

Why are polacks triggered at literally everything?

So like most Russian men
Again, like most Russians

ha ha ha. Funny joke. Please to telling me address so I can send glowing haha note.

t. carefree western funposter

Holla Forums, everyone

this

Because the Soviet system grinded them into soulless cynics and they feel insecure as fuck due to pretty much everything working better in the West.

LeFou, more like LeFag, amirite.

*rubs hands*

the west is based fellow westerners

*fumbles kippah*

shalom

im jew, you?

Agreed. Sex should be banned from film, every male watching it is actually raping the actresses.

Holla Forums is very assmad that a gay film is being banned. And they are angry at Russia right now for other silly reasons.

russia is the second best country in the world

USA is the first

this is objectively correct

You a slavoboo useful idiot or a genuine kremlin troll?

fuck off Holla Forums

trump has plenty of jews around him too and america is the best nation on earth

He was the one pulling the jew-card first, chaim. I see you pull out the leftypol-card as well. What else do you got there?

When did liberal idiots forget that propaganda only works if people don't know that it's propaganda? I guess that dopamine kick from virtue signalling is too strong.

y-yeah w-were n-number 1

i don't get what you're trying to do here

yes i'm jewish, Holla Forums is a pro-jew boad

im jew

get a life, bin that knife

I'm jew too, never felt more at home than in this board. Goyim has no intellect for our sense of humor it seems.

All that does is speak of your impotence, the enemy is calling your bluff and you won't do shit.

got a jew joke for you friend

Q: What's the difference between a goy and a pig?

A: Pigs have tails!

what? I'm literally jewish. I love the direction the USA is headed, I'm honestly looking forward to ruling over the brown goy masses.

Playing pretend too much will always come back to bite you hard.

hehehehe Chaim you are so smart today, working overtime I see

I have a bunker 500 feet below ground in the mountains and 30 years worth of food and water. I'll be fine and will be among the Chosen to reclaim the earth once you goysche are eradicated.

That is not the only difference! The pig is never kosher

nothing better than goyflesch

Nothing wrong with protecting kids from furries.

fuk u polturd

wow OP…ummm..not sure what to say here….

you're being super intolerant of other cultures and that's not ok at all!

this kind of discussion is not welcome on this site so…..

incorrect

we Holla Forumsers are all jewish and so hatred of goyim is normal and accepted

im jew

easy komrade. putin survive winter. therfore putin not homosex.

Being retarded "ironically" is still being retarded.

It romanticizes the LGBT community without addressing it's issues. No one would think that sodomy is cool if they saw how sodomites obtained stds from fucking every single thing out there.

I'm in the community and it's completely fucked up.

So is he supposed to be like Smithers from the Simpsons? In that the whole joke is that he's a faggot, but most of the people around him are too dense to notice? That could have worked if they didn't try to make it a selling point.

(((They))) probably won't portray it as a joke.

save that shit for redditpol

Make me.

What does Holla Forums have to do with this?

This shit is so fucking gay. The russians are more gay than this and moonlight for this, just calm the fuck down assholes

Fuck you, you homosapien.

Because they're Russian out the gays and Putin them back where they gulagon.