Hhhmmmm

why are Australians such epic shitposters?

to much sunshine perhaps

Aussies are born into the bantz, moulded by them. When you can get killed by the spiders in your dunny or the snakes in your boots you realise the entire continent is trolling for teh lulz.

2 much snakes, scorpions, tasmanian demons and all this sheit shoved into his asses

That's New Zealand you drongo.

Fix'd.

akdkrjjdjfjsjsjjrj hurriginal

Tasmania is a southeastern Aussie territory, you Down Syndrome.

How do you even know an Australian did this? Stop accusing us of being shitposter.s

god i hate stupid niggers like you

Cause ya mums a fat slut

American here
Australians are the biggest shitposters, moot was right
But I love them for it
never change Aussies, never lose your banter, thanks

It's because they let bears go on national TV without pants

How the fucc am I stupid? You post a pic and blame us for something that we probably didn't even do.

TRUMP isn't even in Aus so that picture is probably America.. dipshit.

you're right, it was obviously above one of those AMERICAN Sydney Opera Houses…

huh? you know who lives int hat house are you australiaN?

lol nigga

Austfag here, we have a culture of hanging shit on eachother and start young.

not sure if we deserve a reputation in shitlording when cuckoldry abounds in that city called melbourne

Lets me honest here, Melbourne is full of SJWs, Sydney is full of Lebs, Brisbane is full of tourists. The best cities in Aust and Hobart and Darwin.

it gets too bloody hot to do anything else

Darwin is a hot stinky shithole. Nothing to do but eat drink and steal cars/wait for your car to be stolen

T R U M P
Why am i such an epic shitposter?

Here you may understand Australianness.

You'll be epic when you learn to fly a plane, write TRUMP in the skies above a protest, and then crash the plane into the crowd with no survivors.

Or perhaps he’s wondering why someone would trigger a man
Before throwing him a plane

that's good
gotta love and respect those dudes for having a house tough enough that they could take it with a laugh

I thought Barth was from the US. How else could he be POTUS? Well there could be amendments.

Hobart is full of incest babies and their sister-mums.
Fuck that place.

Australians or Finns. Who's better at shitposting?

Thats the spirit!

Assange, the greatest shitposter in history, is from Melbourne.

what a madman

How did he do that sideways? awesome flying, huh?

Austards and Finngols pale in comparison with South Americans, mainly Nigger Brazillians.

They are worst and the most annoying kind of shitposters in this world. Specially in their imageboards.

As a local aussie, I'll tell you that you're wrong about Hobart. Whoever said Brisbane was full of tourists is right though. There is a small town in Queensland called Kilcoy… Incest paradise. I heard that they are missing one of their more severely inbred tards. That wouldn't be any of you would it?

Let me fix that for you OP.