BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

good job! did you write that all by yourself, tim? you're a good boy

hahahaha now that's funny. my name isn't even Tim

this threads kinda gay

you don't tell zim what zim can say, shitlord!

O.P. thinks Women will be concerned or even notice that he has stopped pursuing their affections.

Tough for my taste, but cool.
I think I will try and find a good woman to marry from US or Canada as they are more familiar with the way things are here, but this sounds like it could be good. Maybe I will look else were too if I cannot find a good one soon.

In large numbers, his ideals can effect women's lives.
Besides, it can be taken at something meant for self-improvement, or both.

How many neets have dropped out of society in general? Visit R9k. Has this produced any change?

other Anglo speaking women are no better.
there is somthing wrong with English culture imo

Maybe there are men who feel the same but are disenfranchised, or there will be. You are right though.

This could be for self improvement.

lol women dont care, once their looks fade they either lower their standards or become bitter sjws/cat ladies

f-a-g user has never felt the warmth of a comfy plumpy pussy. Ppppffffffffft, git gud weeb..

*autistic screeching

you're not going to turn me, furfags
fasdfasdfasdfasdf

boypussy best pussy~

Why are these so arousing?

caaause boipussy is teh best, wimminz are ick

god damn it
why in cartoons do even the subs have bigger dicks then me

Lol. I've got bad news for you, dude.

Foreign women aren't much better. They are still women, and are susceptible to the same issues and problems that women in any other geographical location are susceptible to. I live in an apartment with foreigners (Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakh), and they display the same issues and attitudes that you will see anywhere else.

If you think outsourcing your romantic interests to foreign women will change, you're gonna have a bad time. There are good, normal women out there, but the problem is that they are not single.

I see nothing but disappointment and sad masturbatory sessions in your future.

das ok, all u need is a nais butt~

people are people, thing is in a lot of overseas countries women cant fucc you over as badly as they can in burgerland. Also you're right, the good ones tend to be taken, after a certain point all you have left are bitter divorcees with kids or just fucced up people. If you don't marry young, thats kinda it.

What I would give to embrace her. what I would give to know she accepted me and thought I was something good.

i don't have that either ;_;
XcKLXNVlzkncvlk

You could date a bitch in a wheelchair, nobody wants them so they'll be clingy as fucc

Frankly if I didn't have a girlfriend I'd go gay

I already do. It's called not dealing with them unless they're my family.

a lot of men do, older you get its just easier

Because the slippery slope is real and trapfur is the first stop for many people.

it is lol, but hey men are cute

You're pretty right I guess
Trapfur was my first stop

I'm with you OP, but you have to explain this to Holla Forumstards cause muh white race, have white babies. Those retards believe that marrying is still beneficial to men, even though 50% of marriages end in a fuccing divorce that usually takes away your children from you (if you are lucky enough not to be cuckolded) and have you pay alimony to your ex wife. Women are acutely aware of this and will use it as a weapon, in addition to calling the police and accusing you of domestic violence even though you haven't layer a finger on her. Oh and if she accuses your getting taken in, cuz you are a male. Eris.

What pisses me is how so many whore it up then all of a sudden become holier than thou. Also if the poltards wont listen, thats their own fault we all have a choice.
Here's the thing about race/nation that they dont get, it only works if everyone is on board. They're fools, they think they can reform women, good luck.

no problem OP. I am waiting for sexbots, and don't really care about 3DPD on any level.

I married an Italian (a real one, not a pseudo American-Italian), and live in Rome with her. I still see lots of American girls/ladies due to tourists and they've got nothing on Italian girls on any level.

I don't know why American men think they're any better. The top 5% in attractiveness are amazing in America. The remaining 95% look like a truckstop restroom cockroach, and that goes for men and women.

yes i hate how the white supremacist guys are against marrying a good foreign woman

you can find a good woman in Asia who will be a devoted wife. But white women are all fucced up. They are all ruined

Generally I subscribe to notion of AWALT - all women are like that. No matter country, womens basic behaviour is still same. While I won't claim that Asian or Eastern European women are so better, they come with their own problems. At least they are not fat, know how to take care of their man (stomach full, balls empty), are feminine and proud of it, and usually family oriented. This all changes if you bring them back into western country, so your only recourse is to marry and immigrate to their native country where feminism hasnt completely ruined them.

i agree. All women are the same, but Asian women are a lot more traditional and submissive than white women, for sure

amen, you have spoken the truth here, my man

this thread makes me cry…

this thread makes me cry…
yea

I cri every tiem

haha WADDUP MOTHERFUCKERS!!!>>6661317

i wanna cream a furtrap>>6662452

furtrap and 666