Ethnic D&C

Reminder that kikes are resorting to turn Europeans against themselves with the usual Meds vs Nords vs Slavs, to divert away the spotlight from themselves and their witting or unwitting allies.

The shilling has become more subtle and sophisticated over the years with many interlocking layers of it present now at any given time, don't fall for it.

They're trying to weaken our movement here on the internet, which is an essential platform for us.

Captcha:

Shilling is never subtle nor sophisticated.

It is for newfags, the shilling has been turned up to 11 now that we are gaining traction and spilling out into the real world.

Polite sage because I don't want to bump my own thread.

It's about 80% shilling and 20% actual ethnic shitflinging
an example would be the (((deutsch/pol/ack))) who calls slavs and brits subhuman mutts, and another would be that dago who says that germanics have no culture/history/whatever

Everyone needs to call out D&C shills and nip it in the bud. Remember not to spend a lot of time on those posts, it shits up the threads which is what they want to begin with.

Can we at least agree that Finns aren't white?

I love how you white niggers will say that happens but then throw am autistic virgin fit when someone brings up how right vs left and black vs white is divide and conquer. Grow a fucking brain moron.

"Finns are Mongols" meme isn't really D&C, I see it being posted on finn imageboards like ylilauta all the time

Everything is divide and conquer. Kill your masters. Kill your masters you little slave bitch.

Fuck off, Kike

Mongols never even set foot into Finland, they stopped at Polish/Russian areas.

Friendly reminder that Ukrainians are not white

the finnish language is uralic, which has its roots in asia, essentially where the memes from

*meme comes from

We won't fall for it since we've already established that Meds are the true master race.

Got a high resolution version of that pic?

://www.instagram.com/xgadzillax/?hl=en

Thanks

It's just bantz you autistic faggot.

Good one. Just kidding lads.