I went to McDONALD's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDONALD's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDONALD's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDONALD's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDONALD's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree like I committed some sort of faux pas.

If you don't want to talk to people don't go outside. That's how this works, user.

Statist

Autist

Word has it that this pasta was first carved on stone.

You're an autist.

pasta is stale af

it's okay. the brand new Holla Forums unoriginal content filter will protect us from old pastas!

dude, i wanna make fun of you but i get where you are coming from. i think you just ran into a freindy admirer who is genuinly interested in you. she probably thinks about you when you aren't around and probably looks forward to seeing you. i bet if you actually spoke to her and asked her some questions you could quickly get on track to making a new friend. someone who you could send text messages to and call every once and a while. then later you could ask her on fastfood dates (not at her place of employment). after a few fast food dinner dates in your car, you may become comfortable around each other.

maybe with a little more time and comfort around each other, you could make a move and initiate sex with this fast food worker. sex is great and it feels really good around the penor area. after a bit of vanilla sex you could start exploring her sexuality and start making her suck your dick.

once you can get her to suck your dick you have it made.

you can then order your fast food, have her suck your dick, and use the back of her head as a makeshift table for your food while you eat and listen to your audiobooks

It makes me a little sad everytime I read this, I wonder how the OP is doing these days

It was a pasta first expressed in grunts prior to the concept of visual representation. It's a pasta that converged from multiple primitive cultures because it's been embedded in the psyche of homonids.

Reminds me of better days.

One by one, all the franchises near me have been reGreat Old Oneeled to this vapid boxy shit design over the past couple of years.

The interior is not welcoming and they are removing all the outdoor seating areas because God forbid if someone lights up a cigarette after their meal.

I usually eat in my car myself anyway, and if it's one of those cucked parking lots with no trees for shade, I go park somewhere else.

where I live, the McDONALDses have been redesigned to look like fancy coffee shops. all dark wood interiors, big pillows instead of chairs, that kind of shit

Spotted the newfag.

For fucc's sake, hotpockets

stop being an asshole. make her your "friend", have some small talk with the bitch. you wont die.

This, they really fucced up the design.

Kys. If you want privacy, tint your windows you safe space-needing faggot.

This is a old green text you new fags fell for it.. Soon yl yl and other green texts coming here.

What the fucc did you just fuccing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fucc out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuccing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fuccer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fuccing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuccing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuccing dead, kiddo. mn

Dude, that chick wants to know you better so see can see if you are fucc material.

Mikey D's is for nignogs

Wow, this copypasta is original and hilarious