Lifestyle Choices

I know many people here are wondering what life choices should they take, so I made this thread in order so fellow Holla Forumsacks can help each other in what should they do.

I'm going to start:

I need somewhere to save my money, should I do it in the national bank (and get jewed by the state) or on some private bank (and get jewed by literal jews). Is there any alternative? I live in a third world shithole where you commonly get robbed and almost none gun rights, so under my bed isn't a choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't hoard money, fool. INVEST money.

In what, bitcoins? Ethereum? Gold? Silver? Iron? Copper? Guns?

Precious metals like gold and silver.

/pollocks/ need to invest in the fishing industri. Fish is in great demand. Fish is food.

fuck off back to 4chan now, we are Holla Forumsacks

Something tells me youre retarded or an indian

I am american, an Alaskan /pollock/.

Its a fucking fish

Bitcoin.

Gold and silver are retarded, Ron Paulberg.

Anyone else permanently moved innawoods? Ever since I said fuck off to any and all cities and towns my life has only improved
No wonder the jew wants everyone in their shit cities, living out of them is the closest thing to paradise on earth

Looks like you are living the dream fellow /pollock/. Is there any waters there for some fishing?

The only thing that has stopped me from going innawoods is a good internet connection. Do you get decent speeds with a usb modem?

Really fruitful rivers a couple miles out, the rivulet part where I get water from is mostly barren though

Not really, just 3G network which is really shit for anything beyond browsing pages, but if you can find an area where 4G reaches then that should be decent

The problem is, someone had to build that modem, and your clothes, and the solar power, and the generator, and write the books, and the people buying the surplus produce need to get money from somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great lifestyle, but it's not sustainable for an entire modern civilization. Specialization is needed for societies - some people to mine, some people to make weapons, some people to make tools, some people to care for the animals, some people to act as defenders. Cities are built in order to keep as many people with as many skills as close together as possible. They aren't inherently a Jewish creation, and they aren't inherently evil.

The problem with cities is that they are established for the sake of major corporations and businesses without any care for the welfare of the people living within. The only motivation behind a city is fabrication of materials, which puts the constant pursuit of money first and foremost. The maintenance required causes new jobs to emerge that have no real purpose, such as office workers, who are essentially glorified computers.

The environment of the city becomes rushed and frantic. People don't know each other. But humans are at their heart social beings, and being alone in a crowd is a psychological damaging effect. So people turn to drinking, smoking, gambling, whatever else might strike their need. The rush goes on beneath as well. The infrastructure of cities is very rarely handled well, as when money is the goal, the one trying to make it very rarely puts care into the future, or the ability of others to make that money. Look at the water infrastructure in LA to see that - in time, the whole place will be unsustainable, as they simply cannot replace the old with the new fast enough to outrun the push towards collapse.

In the end, what I believe it boils down to is two regulations that should be in place:
1) Areas which are designated as residential must have a limit on the maximum population. That is to say, housing may not exceed such a state within each square mile block that, should the proper rules be met in terms of maximum capacity per home, no more than 4000 persons should be allowed to live within that region. This is to include homes alone and not property; a home on three acres may have the space to have a hundred people in tents, but if the house alone can support only seven, that would be the count for that three acre block.
2) No building should be constructed above a maximum height of twenty stories in height, save for the purpose of creating state or national landmarks.

These rulings would ensure a greater spread. I predict they would also segregate cities more efficiently into districts with more specialized focuses.

Give me free control over moving national populations and reorganizing the structure of the States, and I could have even niggers living in harmony.

All white people should commit suicide. No girl wants to date a white dude esp somebody as autistic boring and delusional as a pol user who is essentially a fucking larper

Us black men have bigger dicks. All women crave big dicks. That just science Dr. Racemix. Either except permanent solutitude or commit suicide virgins.

Blacs are taking over. If you went outside and got some vitamin d (trust me you should try it virgin, it might make your puny white bones a little stronger or numb your depression from being cursed with eternal loneliness) you would see that every white girl is fucking a dark man now. We trade them like baseball cards too. Every girl you have jerked off to 10000 times is sucking me and my boys dick then making us dinner. Get fucked whitey.

niggers everyone

Cryptocurrency aka Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

IMPORTANT LIFESTYLE CHOICES

HEALTH
Eat a primal/paleo diet similar to our great ancestors. Food is the fuel for your brain and body and the better it is the better you will be. Generally the more processed something is the worse it is for you. Supplement what you don't get enough of.

FITNESS
Lift heavy weights 3-5x a week and HIIT sprinting 1-3x a week. Play sports in a league with fellow men. Learn combat sports if you can find a good gym. All of this will keep you in good shape which will give you more energy and let you think clearer.

LEARNING
Read books, high quality fiction and nonfiction. Analyze the information as you go don't just glaze over the words without understanding them. Read self help and practical books, history, philosophy, political, something that has a point and isn't pure escapism. Read books that challenge you, know your enemy. Keep up with current events from our side and the MSM, it's important to understand the arguments used to attack us.

GO OUTSIDE
Get out in the sun and look around. Don't stare at a fucking screen all day. Take a walk and look at the trees and flower and wildlife. As fucked up as this world is nature is still beautiful and calming.

NEVER BACK DOWN OR APOLOGIZE
Never apologize for what you believe in if you know it to be the truth. Be smart in picking your battles though. Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

That's all I have off of the top of my head. Be strong brothers.

(checked)
Great advice. Tripple dubs for truth.

There is absolutely no reason that small family or communities can't manufacture those things on a decentralised scale and do trade with each other. And not everyone wants to leave the cities anyway, so its not a huge problem, society functioned like this pretty well for thousands of years.

If you wanna go innawoods to grow food and manufacture something on a small and sustainable scale then it can be done, no big deal.

Does the nigger at the top have Jewish curls?

You mean you don't have a clean room and photolithography setup in your basement? Heh, poorfags.

Honestly anyone who can't wank to pic related should leave.

t. Rick Wilson