Will the West Survive the Century?

“Nativism … xenophobia or worse” is behind the triumph of Brexit and the support for Donald Trump, railed President Barack Obama in Ottawa.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pbuchanan/will-the-west-survive-the-century/
io9.gizmodo.com/5752030/the-haunting-nightmarescapes-of-zdzisaw-beksiski/
newscientist.com/article/2096542-evolutionary-forces-are-causing-a-boom-in-bad-science/
cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/index.html
cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-clinic-in-guinea-evacuated-after-attack-1.2599555
youtube.com/watch?v=gbIgkcIfg0E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV71L2FtrJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipWqr1Vnyj4
youtube.com/watch?v=YXX56gspbw0
youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
endorganpillaging.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Bloody_Harvest-The_Slaughter-June-23-V2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama believes that resistance to transformational change in the character and identity of countries of the West, from immigration, can only be the product of sick minds or sick hearts.

According to The New York Times, he will spend the last months of his presidency battling “the nativism and nationalism” of Trump and “Britain’s Brexiteers.”

Prediction: Obama will fail. For rising ethnonationalism and militarization of frontiers is baked in the cake, if the West wishes to remain the West.

Behind that prediction lie the startling figures of the U.N.’s “World Population 2015″ chart, which just arrived.

Consider but a few of those figures.

Between now and 2050, Europe will lose 32 million people. Not one European nation has a fertility rate — 2.1 children per woman — sufficient to keep it alive. A quarter of all Europeans are 60 or older.

The tribes that created the West are passing away.

Contrast Europe with Africa, just across the Mediterranean.

Between now and 2050, Africa will add 1.3 billion people, to reach 2.4 billion in 2050. Then its population will double again, to 4.4 billion, by 2100.

Only 5 percent of Africans are 60 or older, while 41 percent of Africans are 15 or younger.

Given the tyranny, destitution and disease that afflict Africa, what — other than barriers, border guards and warships — is there to stop tens of millions of young African men from crossing over in coming decades to fill the empty spaces left by dying Europeans?

The Arab-Muslim population of North Africa alone, from the western Sahara and Morocco to Egypt and Sudan, will add 130 million people in 35 years. Egypt will add 60 million, to reach a population of 151 million by 2050.

Yet Egypt will still have only the fifth-highest population of Muslims, behind Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India.

While impossible to find a Western country with a fertility rate that will prevent its native-born people from dying off, it is difficult to find a Muslim country that does not boast a rising or exploding population.

If the future belongs to the young, it belongs to Asians, Africans and Latin Americans, and it belongs to Islam.

Eastern Europe presents the grimmest picture in Europe.

Between now and 2050, Poland will lose 5 million people; Ukraine almost 10 million; and Russia 15 million. Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia will see one-sixth of their combined population disappear.

Such losses are comparable to those of World War II.

In percentage terms, Ukraine will suffer most. By midcentury, its population will have shrunk by 21 percent, to 35 million. Is this not a graver matter than whose flag flies over Crimea?

The bleakest prospects belong to Japan, home to some of the most capable, industrious and advanced people on earth.

Between now and 2050, Japan will lose 19 million people and see its population fall to 107 million. A third of the nation is already 60 or older. Only 1 in 7 Japanese are under 16.

Japanese are the oldest people on earth. In coming decades, a large slice of Japan’s population will be working to support health care, pensions and welfare for the aged, infirm and dying.

And the United States?

With Mexico and Central America adding 56 million people in 35 years, either the U.S. secures its southern border or the 11-12 million immigrants here illegally will have millions of new compatriots.

America is already evolving into another country.

Though the U.S. is projected to grow by 67 million people in 35 years, this growth will be wholly among Hispanics, Asians and African-Americans. In each of the past four years, non-Hispanic white Americans have registered more deaths than births.

Between July 2014 and July 2015, the Asian-American population grew by 3.4 percent, and the Hispanic population grew 2.2 percent. The black population was up 1.3 percent. But the white population grew by only 0.1 percent.

White America has begun to die.

Can Obama really believe that amnesty for undocumented immigrants is still in the cards with a Republican Congress scorched by the forces behind Trump?

Can he believe that the right-wing parties proliferating across Europe, which see their nations imperiled by a rising tide of Muslim immigrants and refugees, will pack it in and support the EU’s march to a transnational superstate that controls immigration and borders?

What has been tabled for discussion this year, in Europe and America, is the future of the West as an identifiable civilization to be cherished and defended by the peoples whose ancestors created it.

And Obama’s reverence for Islam notwithstanding, the West remains the greatest civilization of them all.

Belatedly, Western Man appears to have decided to defend the shire, pull up the drawbridge, and man the parapets on the castle walls.

As for Trumpism and the Brexiteers, Mr. President, in the words of Jimmy Durante,

you ain’t seen nothing yet.

the Chinese will eventually take over Africa and slaughter the niggers there, it's inevitable

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nativism is the opposite of globalism, it's very dangerous.

The West survives if it stops feeding the turd world. None of these useless countries can survive without Whites giving them free shit.

Buchanan is a pessimist. I'm not but if he became president in the 90s we could have saved ourselves a lot of trouble.

This is assuming the population in Africa can continue to increase in that way as white population decreases. It can't. This is because Africans cannot support rhemselevsa and are entirely dependent on foreign aid. As white countries decline, there will be a corresponding mass starvation in Africa.

We should do that instead. The white man can Make Africa Great Again by removing nig. Remember Rhodesia and how great it was before it was destroyed

Why didn't you source and give credit to Buchanan?

That said, the only thing I see out of this mess is that the Kali Yuga myth is real, and we unite under leadership that has no problem purging the world of potentially billions of filth. Obviously, this is already a wet dream of many Holla Forumsacks (myself included).

If pure survivalism kicks in, in these coming decades, it's just the logical, simple answer: kill or be killed.

from here:

read the comments, they're good (but kind of depressing)

unz.com/pbuchanan/will-the-west-survive-the-century/

Africans will move to Europe and USA. It already happens now for fuck sake (a lot of violent crimes and rapes are not done by syrian refugees but by fucking nigger africans)

Pessimist or optimist?

I can't see any real solution.

Do you see the cucked population supporting the shooting of the boats coming from Africa?

It was enough for one piece of shit trash kid to wash up the shore for the continent to get their pussy all wet..

It's a race to it. But why would the Chinese eliminate the niggers when they can just let them run to Europe and ruin Europe, which would give access to cheaper property for the Chinese.

we can't do it, modern whites are infected with altruism for third world niggers and mudslimes, chinks on the other hand have no mercy and regret

First the white countries should be restored.

You think once shit goes down europe is just going to let the subhuman hordes flood in? Look at the resistence to the current muslim invasion - europe is turning nationalist. Its only a matter of time before said nationalists gain political power and when they do you will see an end to the tolerance facade as borders will be enforced with deadly efficiency. We will sink their boats in the med and mow them down en mass with machine gun fire once the globalist house of cards crumbles. Europe will not lie down and die. Once its survival instincs kick in it will become like a cornered wolf and there will be a mountain of shitskin bodies. They will die en mass through starvation and pestilence. You are loabouring under the assumption that this postmodern globalist neomarxist mindset is going to last unchallenged when in actua fact we see it beginning to falter before our eyes.
Europe has survived the black death and countless bloody wars. We will survive this and emerge stronger, the useless fat of our race trimmed.

That isn't the point. As white civilization and infrastructure decays, it will become physically impossible to sustain that level of population increase from Africans wherever they live.

I believe we are actually approaching a population bubble that will pop soon.

With infrastructure decline and aid being cut, black population in Africa will have to collapse, if UN population predictions count on current circumstances continuing indefinitely. The key to world's future is with Europe however. It always was and whether Europeans break the current lie and revive their nations is what will make or break everything. US is mired in it's own problems and Chinese and Russians never were able to exercise global hegemony.

I hope so

But.. I think the collapse might happen too late. It's not in 10 or 20 years, but 30 - 40. By then, they would already be too many. Maybe a virus will clean up middle east and africa and give the excuse to Europe to close the borders?

The west as we have known it? No. And that makes people like Obama and the globalist puppeteers very anxious.

The west and our people are being suffocated and they're now starting to resist against the hands that hold its breath. I only hope we start resisting much harder, fast.

My nation, gone.

Stranger things had happened in under a decade. No one expected nationalism to shoot up like that and for the current world order to begin cracking in 2016 back in 2012 when King Nigger was given another 4 years. When critical mass is reached, things begin to snowball, and we at the precipice.

good comment:

for the record, Bolshevism/communism was an invention designed specifically for the destruction of the West, by the most intractable and determined enemies that the West ever faced. When Germany saw what the Bolsheviks had in mind for them, having already survived mass-starvations treacherously imposed after Germany honorably disarmed in order to end the first WW madness, and then seeing this favorite weapon (mass-starvation) being used against the people of Ukraine, Hitler and the Nazis simply decided to fight the Fiend, (Jewish international capitalism/Bolshevism/communism/equality/diversity) – hell bent on the destruction, not just of Germany and Europe, but of the entire Western world. Just like it is today! ;)

You see since the Fiend won that war, now it’s the entire Western world that is slated for annihilation. And if you complain? Yep, that’s right! You’re a Nazi who believes all races are inferior and wants to expunge them from the Western world. Just like Adolf Hitler!

IOW- it’s allow the Fiend to destroy your civilization and genocide your unique (and by some standards, laudable) genetic identity though mass immigration (and high taxation to support it all) or = you’re a Nazi who wants to gas the Jews.

funny how the more things change, the more they remain the same

I noticed a comment about how this all started in 1964. It didn’t. It all started in 1913, when one man’s trite vanity was responsible for the ultimate destruction of Western civilization; Woodrow Wilson. Ever since he handed the power to print the US dollar over to a cabal of Jewish banksters, the world has known nothing but wars and world wars and strife and horrors galore.

And will continue to do so unless or until the rest of us find a way to End the Fed.

This was the plan for a long time. Hitler only bought us some time.

I think we'll be okay tbh fam.

What if Hillary wins?

Chances aren't good. We're doing good work at the moment, opening a lot of eyes and even making people laugh. We're deconstructing some of their weapons and attacks so they aren't as effective. However, it is slow going.

We're in too deep with Cultural Marxism, materialism, apathy, altruism. Our birth rates are too low, our borders too open. Quality of life diminishes, employment is dropping rapidly. We're pretty much at the Great Depression era of things gone wrong, but with all the added problems of feminism, weakened families, lax laws against some, strong against others, corruption running rampant, hedonism.

All empires and civilizations fall to chaos. In that chaos great men rise up and conquer. They grow and grow, conquering more and more until they become a new empire, a new civilization. Then it grows weak. It grows complacent and lets the rot start to settle in. The process repeats itself endlessly.

I don't believe we are necessarily tied to our nations. If whites become more mobile in this century as we were 200 years ago, we can definitely survive. As Europe and America fall into chaos and every subhuman in the world spills into it, carve out new nations and territories in the places they left. With organization and dilligence it wouldn't be difficult, the demolished infrastructure and pitiful governments they would leave behind would literally make it Colonization Of The New World Part 2: Electric Bugaloo

This. The old order of the west is violently imploding. The last time this happened was the collapse of rome. Even if we survive a new civilization will rise from this.

Only escape would be to colonize the space.

There will be too many niggers, cucks & mongrels.

The problem with that is where do we colonize? There isn't a whole lot of unclaimed ground left. Siberia? The Arctic?

That has been our races destiny. We have been chased out of South America, Africa and Asia. Europe and NA were the only places left, now even they are falling. This is it, I'm afraid. We either fight back and reclaim our lands or we embrace the end and fade into the night.

If its the latter, at least we had a good run. A run no one will ever replicate or match, certainly not surpass. Let the Jews have their Hispanic, black, Arab and Asian world. They can rot in the gutter, unable to reach for that white hand that used to be. They will revert to primitive ways and humanity will be stuck in a perpetual dark age. Let them enjoy the show, I say.

Both a comforting and terrifying thought. We'll have fun shitposting and posting dank memes watching nigs and libs tear each to pieces, watching police stomp some spics down into the mud, but the fun will end when they're at our door.

Many possible locations is South America, especially in Chile or Argentina. Possibly the Steppes of Russia (where we all come from anyway), or even some Asian countries. The thing is, you can't imagine it like a bunch of people going over all at once, arriving, planting a flag in the ground, putting up fencing and declaring a new nation.

It has to have the semblance of being organic. Like it's just some people moving. But in reality, we've saved and collected money into a fund, so the first ones to set up shop in a business or otherwise pave the way for still more to come. If enough money is to be had, land itself can readily be bought (such is the idea behind shit like /greenland/, the problem there is that Holla Forums isn't a great forum for organizing that kind of thing)

The radical idea that the government should serve the natural born citizens instead of catering to foreigners.

How is this a bad thing?

This century there will be a massive culling of the global population. It is our duty to ensure that white people survive both our own apathy and hostile outsiders. I believe we will, but in drastically reduced numbers. Our key to survival is not to bemoan what's befallen our nations and pine for yesteryear. Nations come and go, but the people remain, and our people need to be mobile, networking with each other, and totally unscrupulous. That's why I've brought up neo-colonization, both of our own lands and others. Despite the emphasis on nationalism on Holla Forums, I think it's very apparent that when whites stay still, we die.

Is he fucking stupid? When he came to the UK and gave his speech the Leave campaign saw an enormous poll boost.

War and death my friend, war and death

She won't. More and more people are waking up. Keep spreading info, and slowly, the wakening will begin to snowball.

absolutely, always remember no matter how much the globalists want people to think they are equal; you can't reassign biology
as such no shitskin population can survive for long in the north without the aid of the massive surpluses of industrial civilisation
historical speaking only europeans and the mongols could colonize regions above 45° northern latitude in numbers

as to the specifics of the current predicament i'll be short the shitskin hordes can't eat ipads
regardless of all electronic breakthroughs and advanced tech, people still need food to eat and every year the global production dies mostly due to soil erosion caused by industrial scale agriculture

from your own example
no way egypt has experienced massive population growth in the past decades so they build houses over their old farm land, they already depend on food imports given not bought
during that bad harvest a couple years back when russia stopped grain exports, egypt was fucked and the riots started
there is no way egypt can add another 60% to it's population, same for most of the shitskin countries

as to the low birthrate in white countries has already been addressed in detail on pol; it's the genetic waste (transpansexual mollusc otherkins) that don't reproduce
conservative (using the term broadly) types still do and will inherit the west

what we are seeing now is peak degeneracy, the leftists hordes can already see their future alone bitter and powerless, and are making one hell of a fuss about it
but that is all it is impotent whining, the tide has already turned. everything we have seen in the past year did you think it possible merily 2 years ago?

Nah, its too late. whites have been on the retreat for thousands of years, with the exception of that short colonial period. Whites first settled the Americas – about 10,000 years before the Asiatics (so-called Native Americans) arrived. Over 50% of European males are related to King Tut, but less than 1% of Egyptians are. Whites used to own Africa and run Latin America and now were being invaded.

It's really sad to say, but its too late. Better get on the right side. That's why I voted for Obama twice, Bernie Sanders and will be voting for Hillary

it really is a shame tho

What the fuck? Get out of here.

Seems king nigger has been exclusively giving speeches outside of the us. Guess (((they))) realized their bullshit was starting to fall on deaf ears stateside so they are no going on tour trying to rally cucked nations to be willing to fight us for daring to maga.

Remember Terminator 2, like that but instead of advanced machines destroying humanity its going to be mudslide after mudslide.

As it stands now I highly doubt Hil will win. Quick anecdote, I was talking to a lifelong democrat few days back and he was disgusted by Clinton's tweets about how white people need to bow to blacks. He went off on a rant talking about how this country has given everything to them and her response is a little more, when is enough, enough?
The polls are skewed and the media is on a rampage because deep down they know they're no longer the kingmakers, they cling so tightly to a narrative that gets blown away by the slightest gust of reality even the moderates can see it.

Lake Victoria, and the other African Great Lakes, are being fucking abused by those shit skins.

So many resources just go to complete waste over there, it's disgusting.

You people make me sick, you're such fucking cry babies using anything as an excuse for your sedentary lifestyles. Go fucking kill yourself instead of voting, seriously, kill yourself.

Could you imagine intelligent alien life visiting Earth in a post-European world? How did these savages get so far they'll wonder.

There's nothing revisionist about it. It's real. It was in the newspapers, but of course was quickly buried. But since whites won't wake up to it, its pretty much all over. Should've listened to David Duke back in the 70s I guess.

Now its too late. Get on the right side. When they take over they'll figure out who you voted for and eliminate you. Maybe we can keep ourselves alive in the zoo for long enough that our descendants in like 1000 years can take the world back.

it's all true. see above. hiding is our only option

We'll leave behind a huge "we died by savage's hands" bombed in dirt visible to them.

The time is now. Not 1000 years.

To jew

It's too late. You keep forgetting something like 1/3 of the white population is over 50. As the boomers die off the demographics are going to flip dramatically.

Then please go ahead and kill yourself.

A massive economic crash could fix most of this.

We'll take a huge population hit, but we'll bounce back eventually. The good news is the turd world will take a massive hit too, once the foreign aid dries up. The big question is how many of the shitskins already in the west will leave when the welfare dries up? With their birthrates, we can't have them in western lands. A purge may still be necessary.

Seems king nigger has been exclusively giving speeches outside of the us. Guess (((they))) realized their bullshit was starting to fall on deaf ears stateside so they are no going on tour trying to rally cucked nations to be willing to fight us for daring to maga.

that's not even good enough anymore. Now shitskins and other non-white fuckers can be "natural born"

If europeans die out, the next hope for humanity will be asians. Hopefully they would learn from our tragedy, but what a sad world that would be regardless. It's too grim to think about. If it comes to that, I hope I'm dead long before our fate becomes clear. I can't think of a worse way to leave this world than without hope.

Because we are over populated and being k selected we instinctually adjust for that. A diminishing population is not a death sentence for nations it is part of the ebb and flow of growth. It is a death sentence for kike governments though because it means that their ponzi scheme can not continue to expand.

This fucking collapse needs to happen soon before the non-whites population gets so high it would be physically impossible to kill them.

Fuck off with that. There is no "humanity". There is only your people. Chinks and other assorted asians may live on, but don't delude yourself into thinking that they'll take and carry the torch of white civilisation. They won't. And can't. Asians are incapable of matching the greatness that is European Civilisation.

Either your race survives and your civilisation lives on, or your race dies and your civilisation dies with it. There is no greater "humanity"

Agreed. The people dragging the birthrates down are leftists getting abortions, low-T losers who don't want kids because they'd have to spend less money on vidya and gadgets, and basically anyone who has bought into progressive nonsense. We don't need these people in our genepool. Let them be sloughed off. The people who remain, the ones who are breeding (there are still people out there having 2+ kids per family), will be our future. They will be stronger, they will be far more right wing, and they will be highly k-selected. Shitskins rely on strength in numbers, but our strength comes from intelligence and unity, which will be much improved once the dead weight has fallen away.

When the electricity goes out expect a massive baby boom no lights and plenty of time to kill with no phones. The end of the world and everybody is fucking like crazy.

Every single one of those faggots crying "but muh birthrates!" needs to understand this.

Taking some numbers from OP here:
Yet we're talking about a timespan of 35 years. It's a completely ridiculous comparison. Is it a lot? Sure, but they never mention the amount that will be born in that same time.
107 million fucking people. Last time I checked Japan wasn't all that big. I think they'll manage.

There comes a time when a country simple holds too many people. I get that it's a convenient angle for the globalists to further their goals of shipping fuckloads of niggers into europe, but if these countries are left alone they will sort themselves out and the only real thread to those populations are the niggers that are now invading.

NO riding the Tiger out… It looks like it's planet of the apes. Only nanobots or a genetic plauge will save us. Eventually we will have to tailor our DNA so that our children can't mate with the apes

Honestly I've been thinking lately about what we'll have to do. Simply put, the world and civilization cannot survive with a population of ten billion savages. It can barely survive right now with five billion. The obvious result will be one of two things: they die, or everyone dies. If they do not die, the ones supporting them will succumb under their weight and perish. The world will be robbed of civilization. They cannot survive without it, and billions, maybe even all of them (depending on how violent the disappearance of whites is), will die. The only way to prevent whites from dying is to get rid of their burdens, which means either actively killing those dependent on us through the manipulations of (((some))) or letting them starve to death. Some might even argue (myself included) that they should all be reduced to manageable or even nonexistent populations.

Now, obviously I don't revel in the thought of killing billions, but the situation we're in doesn't leave a lot of choice. The options get steadily more drastic as we run out of time. To that end, I see a number of options:

>Eurosphere purges/containment: perhaps the easiest and most feasible option, this would limit getting rid of nonwhites to European territory and, perhaps, future colonial land. If whites are to survive this will have to happen anyway, but it doesn't address a number of concerns: 1) Much of the nonwhite world survives off of the Eurosphere. If we stop supporting them, as we'll have to, they'll die anyway. If Europeans have the moral strength to endure this, it is not unthinkable that they will be prepared to do more. 2) It may be imminently desirable to do more. There is no point to having billions — billions — of nonwhites, who will waste everything they have, on this planet. Moreover, the continued existence of masses of nonwhites on this planet mean that a return to our present situation could happen in as little as ten years. This is unacceptable, and it seems to me that our responsibility is not merely to cure our current ailments but to guard against them arising in the future. To this end, the nonwhite population must be reduced.

Now, obviously all of this is distasteful as all fuck, but we have been cheated out of alternate options. As the user I replied to said, it's become kill or be killed. Because of the irresponsible and callous promotion of growth in the nonwhite world (India possibly excepted) we now have a population that cannot, by the laws of nature, continue to exist. The means and methods of its disappearance, however, may, to some extent, be decided by us. I am of the opinion that we should seize the initiative, as it is the only way that whites survive, through, God and circumstances willing, the most peaceful methods. A calm, ordered, and peaceful reduction that doesn't involve any active killing would be my preferred option, but that takes time — time that I am increasingly doubtful that we have. I also do not think it likely that this method would remain peaceful for long. I do not see the Arabs allowing us to reduce their numbers without resistance, given how determined they are to "breed us out." In the end, the distasteful option may be the only one left to us; a life or death struggle where the only path to survival is to kill the other guy as quickly and efficiently as possible, regardless of what he's done.

This isn't the place for what-ifs, but it is extremely disheartening that we have been put in this situation when it was entirely unnecessary. If we had stayed on the path of 1900 where modern populations by virtue of their success would expand while primitives naturally declined then there would be no need for mass bloodshed. Instead Jews, traitors, profiteers, myopic bleeding-hearts, and other assorted cancers irresponsibly and, in cases, maliciously brought into this world populations that could not possibly survive. Now we must choose whether it is only them that dies, or whether we go too.

defeatist shilling itt

You make a good analysis, and it is very much "distasteful as all fuck." I think the whites born into even worse conditions than ours, though, will have less of a problem with doing what needs to be done.

That's as much a comfort to me as telling the Neanderthals of the heights of human civilization would comfort them.

Who gives a shit when your people are extinct?

That's the only thing I can hope for at this point.

The only thing I can really think of is how stupid and lamentable the whole thing was. I'm not one to use the word "evil" lightly, but what other word is there to describe people who force good people into situations of "die off or kill billions"? Worse still, they did it (and are doing it) under the guise of being morally righteous.

The whole thing just boggles my mind. I was never prepared to comprehend just what evil could exist in this world. It's more existentially horrifying than any story, and it's reality.

I'm not the only one who feels this, right?

/liberty/ detected.

I don't think the purge is avoidable at this point, to be completely honest. We cannot — cannot — leave the door open for this situation to come about again. Being generous, I'd say we can afford to leave individual nonwhite populations of about ten thousand (ten thousand Africans, etc.), but I'm increasingly fearful that we'll not be able to afford to leave any alive.

The problem isn't "not enough whites," the problem is "too many nonwhites."

Nobody will be having children while they starve to death.

Uh… buddy… those are net numbers. As in, five million more people in Poland will die than are born. Poland's population will shrink by five million.

Agreed. The focus should not be boosting birthrates (yet) but reducing nonwhite populations.

Nope, I'm squared with you, user. Those who have knowingly created this vision of the world are truly evil; they are the enemies of all things wholesome, clean, and good, of the development of anything precious and worthwhile here.

And it is mind boggling to take on more or less the entire weight of the world in your contemplations. Ironically, that we are even thinking about this stuff shows how caring and altruistic we are, as we know that if such things don't happen, then this planet is fucking finished and becomes a worthless globe.

In relation to what we're talking about above, he also continues with this, and this is what I'm praying for:

-The Fuhrer, Mein Kampf

You know, it comforts me in some small way to know that men of the past were not entirely blind to the realities we face. I'm often floored by how often I think I have a unique thought, only to find it has been eloquently expressed and discussed by those as concerned as I am with the state of the world.

Still, I may only hope that we have the will and strength within us to do what is necessary, as ominous as that sounds.

As an interesting side-note, I often think about the duality of globalism: namely that if the globalists didn't make it so awful I'd be genuinely worried that most people would not heed or care for its dangers. "The arrow which felled the eagle had been constructed with its own plumes," rings truer than ever, I suppose.

I don't necessarily find it comforting, but doubly sad that such a beautiful vision as Aryan awakening was known and soon decimated, and then also confused that knowing the true nature of the beast, someone like Hitler still behaved as tame and chivalrously as he did. He also forces the hand to total and complete violence. It's got to be that way, whether we like it or not.

Perhaps comforting in the sense that it alleviates any sense of intellectual loneliness. You don't want to be the only one who can see the storm on the horizon, after all.

Niggers will.

I simply think we are the only humans here left. The rest alive today, the majority.. was born out of nothing.

I'll put a bullet in your sorry ass myself when the day comes.

You are insane and your defeatist attitude is not acceptable so wear the different attitude.

IMHO no, at least not the monolithic christian-european society

While I see the US having a hope for recover since there christianity and national pride are still strong Europe is completely gone and beyond recover morally and ethnically

only if we kill first all jews then muslims niggers and christians

nigger hate will raise us up

This will never happen in Europe, you don't even have guns you are completely cucked

So it won't.

Ebola.

Why the fuck is an american president talking about fighting political movements in other countries? Supposed allies, no less.

The Times Atlas of the History of the World, of which I have the 2005 edition, noted that the first edition of 1970 was predicting that religion would be "totally irrelevant", the whole world over, by 2000.
If there was hope for Islam, there's hope for us.

You don't have to shoot niggers to kill them

All that lacks is the necessary hatred

Is not like it will be one nigger against 10 whites but rather 10 niggers againt one white, an axe can defend you against 2-3 of them

(checked)
They'll fuck to ignore that they have no food.

The west is building an arche, to have the right and legtimacy, to fuck over the rest of the world. That's only really on the table, if you got enough sandniggers and ongobongs in your boat.

So, this nigger / melanin-targeted genetic virus…?

You wouldn't even have to go to Africa to spread it. Develop it in major cities (Tokyo and London spring to mind) where railways run direct into airports, from the capital cities. Infect yourself, smear it on the poles, cough in crowds, get back off the train. You recover, people with more melanin don't. But they don't show symptoms right away, it incubates nicely on the plane, they cough as they move through the airport at home, contaminating others, who are getting planes themselves…

oh great another word
reminds me of how they teach in schools that globalisation is a natural process thats been created by advancements in technology instead of a pseudo-marxist agenda to create conflict between conflicting ideologies so they can use the excuse of civil unrest to usher in a new dark age of surveillance and totalitarianism under their oligarchic elite in their New World Order

Kek
its a nice fantasy but i cant see it being possible
unless you can engineer a DNA virus for it
but while some of those are highly contagious the incubation period can last years
and I dont know of any adenoviruses that target somatic cells and their skin pigmentation
any other biology/medicine anons wanna illuminate me?
perhaps an Adeno-associated virus blanked with the oncogene promoting genes located in HPV, Hepatitus B or Epstein Barr virus
you could release it crop dusters, weather machines, fake vaccination programs
something like that could seriously affect the birthrate in any nation you used it in

Will the west survive?
It's very likely that only China and perhaps Israel (and Russia?) will survive.
There will be a yuuge race/civil war in the next 50-100 years (hopefully) and if there is a nuclear ww3, it's over for everyone except cockroaches.
Otherwise, christian polacks will fight atheists, lberals will die out quickly since they cant fight, russia will try to gain control by giving weapons to the rebels (anti-govt anti-jews).

Nice article links op, nice archive too.

What kind of man are you? Literally no white man , having read, understood, and agreed with that is being said here would ever vote for those monsters. If you aren't a fucking kike , you need to beat your fucking head into the wall until you die or stop being a worthless faggot. The "right side of history" is literally communist propaganda, there absolutely is no such thing as the "right side of history".

The "morally correct" side of history (outside of us winning: it isn't over until every faggot like you is either awake or dead) would be wishing for this world to get the shit nuked out of it, have a super volcano explode, or to get its ass raped by a comet, allowing humanity and the white race a second chance. Allowing niggers and kikes to own the world is one of the sickest futures possible. Earth being a barren lifeless rock is preferable.

If we are to die, I would want the whole of the earth to be a funeral pyre for the white race.

Stop being defeatist, or get the fuck out. NOW.

Somebody a while back was also suggesting genetic targets. I just think if you could make something that attacks cells with melanin and somehow generates toxins* from them (just causes gangrene) then you could infect yourself and spread it around. Whites and light Asians would become carriers, helping it to sweep the whole world.

*-though this is technically a meaningless word. It just means "bad shit"

difficult and with the knowledge i currently possess impossible as far as i know
if you wanted a problem solver you just release weaponized ebola around the globe at certain locations
failing that any moron with a few thousand dollars could organize a bio-terrorist attack anywhere in the world if they wanted to
it reinforces my belief that ISIS and Al Qaeda and all that are just controlled opposition because unless they're all a bunch of mouth breathing morons they should be capable of this at least

How was ebola stopped in Africa anyway?!

Not to be concern shilling or discouragement shilling, but we have already lost.
The Left has the schools and its only getting worse.

We wont be able to win this "war" at the ballot box or even on the cultural level.
We need to fight while there are still about the same number of us as there are of them.
While we still have our guns.

The world is going to end in 4 years

Tired and completely inaccurate meme. Europeans DO have guns. Not as much as Burgers do, true, but still in considerable amounts and far more than the invaders have.

op is a defeatist faggot

we'll have robots to replace them

Remember this was done to us. Its not chance.

Real the whole post.

*read

This is the likeliest avenue, and I think it'd come, naturally, more or less the moment we pull out of the (((global economy))) and create our own trading relationships based on our interests.

The only thing keeping the middle east, africa, central and south america and central asia (barely) afloat is white altruism.

I agree that the next few decades will likely see the greatest drop in global population the world will ever see in absolute terms, and I believe it will also be the greatest drop proportionally.

The dusky hordes will starve, succumb to diseases and the attendant civil unrest, and will lack for clean drinking water (which they only have today because we bloody give it to them).

The only problem for whites is that so many of the bastards have been brought here. Luckily, they are so obnoxious and ungracious, that attitudes to them are quickly turning sour.

The colonisers are mainly concentrated in the big cities (a trend which is becoming more pronounced). This means they can be easily cut off from all of the things that being in an aryan society provides.

Our main obstacle is our own decency. Well, it is becoming increasingly obvious that keeping pondscum on life support is an indecent act. There is nothing 'decent' about really any of the non white races (excluding, perhaps, the japanese).

I feel the same way. The capacity to cause a serious and profoundly destructive incident seems to be completely lacking these supposedly islamic organisations (not suggesting they aren't islamic in their composition, only that they're obviously kike-owned/supported).
Even if you stick within the realms of non biological attacks, they just seem to pick terrible targets, and to not actually get a particularly high kill-count.
Why don't they ever seem to use bombs? Or when they do, they do so terribly.
There are obviously far more efficient ways of killing people than firing an ak47 inaccurately into a crowd.

I don't see anything that points to that in the near future.

This is actually a word we should adapt.
Has no overly negative stigma attached to it for anyone who is not an pro glavalism economist and is a true and direct term to describe our motive.

Civil War II

I think you guys are missing a few key points here:

1) fertility rates mean nothing if you have a strong border. Provided you can halt replacement populations, low fertility rates could potentially be a boon to us economically: there would be a huge shift in demand for labor, leading to a rise in wages across the board, enabling whites to afford to raise more children. Yes, the boomers will be a massive drain in medicare/social security money, which would provide the perfect political climate to get out from under the welfare state. The paradigm could feasibly shift to incentivize strong families, the state can't afford to take care of you in your old age, so you had better make sure you raise a family because their the only ones who will be taking care of you once the state gets out of it.

2) There is a very good possibility that further research in human biology and evolutionary psychology will prove for the record many of the things we already know here. The current political climate makes this kind of work much more difficult to do, but a cultural shift could easily change that. I think this is the most likely scenario noone really considers: eventually we will have scientific evidence that proves why egalitarianism, multiculturalism, and feminism are unnatural and harmful. It will be the final nail in the coffin for all the marxist garbage we've been plagued with for so long.

IMO #2 should be a huge focus for us, if the overton window can be moved enough that scientists won't be run out of town for researching racial differences, low long do you think it would take to prove what we've known here forever?

That's already the case. But research is kept hidden.

Another great aspect about the word Nativism is people will naturally associate it with the struggle of the Native Americans.

Another good word is indigenous, that and natives are usually associated with "good" people, freedom fighters defending their homeland against invaders.

Words have been used for a long time to demonize the West and European peoples.

Perhaps it's time for us to take control of them ourselves and use their energy for our own gain.

Isn't Beksinski (whose art you are posting) a Jew from Poland who said all of this horror themed art he makes depicts the feelings of Jews in the Holocaust™?

Atleast the effects are starting to be evident.
Trump,Brexit and The rise in popularity of most Nationalist parties in europe are a testament of that.

I don't know. I don't think he was a jew.

I agree with that. I see them as optimistic.

The holocaust shit might just be the interpretation of the jews..

io9.gizmodo.com/5752030/the-haunting-nightmarescapes-of-zdzisaw-beksiski/

newscientist.com/article/2096542-evolutionary-forces-are-causing-a-boom-in-bad-science/

poortuguese here. our semi artificial economic crash scared all the refugees, even if we legally gave them everything.

No. The west will die.

Though that isn't to say it won't rise again.

This guy is right, I have no problem doing what needs to be done.

No state has ever lasted eternal.

But the European soldiers on.

White people saved Africans from themselves. Various Western health agencies went to Africa and saved them from ebola, and were often attacked for their efforts because it wasn't with African customs.

Someone who dies of ebola is contagious still after death, and it was a tradition to kiss the dead before burying them and some other shit that was making ebola spread so quickly. So the CDC quarantined the sick and buried the dead in a sterile manner, in an effort to protect African lives and limit the spread of ebola.

The Africans attacked CDC camps on multiple occasions to "free" those people who had been quarantined, and dug up the bodies after they'd been buried by the CDC to give them normal burial rites, including the kiss and everything else.

cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/index.html

cbc.ca/news/world/ebola-clinic-in-guinea-evacuated-after-attack-1.2599555

This isn't surprising, but it makes me rage.

10/10

That can be fixed fairly easily. Good for the kids, though.

Whoops, kiss***

Redpills Needed

youtube.com/watch?v=gbIgkcIfg0E

Yeah, I agree.

How the fuck do these retards have over 2mil subs?

Hmm… I'm gonna go breed with some asians…

These anons know what they're talking about.
Everyone needs to educate themselves in geopolitics and military strategy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV71L2FtrJM

youtube.com/watch?v=ipWqr1Vnyj4

Only by the grace of God and some form of divine intervention on our behalf OP. Otherwise, He's finished with our part of the story tbh.

Western Civilization is unique, don't expect alien people to maintain European culture. Have some self respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXX56gspbw0

youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY

endorganpillaging.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Bloody_Harvest-The_Slaughter-June-23-V2.pdf

this time the world