Pic related is why Holla Forums, the alt-right, WN, etc...

Pic related is why Holla Forums, the alt-right, WN, etc. are doomed to fail; the longer that they pretend the holocaust didn't happen, that the Jews control everything, etc. the more retards and droolers they'll attract to their movement.

Extremely long time chan lurker here. I can confirm this is true. Holla Forums was raided by stormfront many years ago and adopted ironic facism posting to combat it. Then it became too ingrained in Holla Forums culture and all the newfags genuinely thought that they had finally found people just as smart as them. It happens countless times every time the political atmosphere changes. People post shit to troll others, ironic shitposting begins, Holla Forums begins a Holla Forums propaganda run to gain more inbred faggots for their purpose. It's a good method, very well done, I can appreciate it and the butthurt it causes. The thing is with the administrative fuccup here most people can't handle the banter and have fled, leaving actual autists to shitpost in their wake without the knowledge that true memery is derived from advanced ironic memeposting.

pic related, a forced meme from relatively early on in my chan lurk cycle. They told me to lurk back in 2007 when I was underage b& in high school. I never stopped. I see the propoganda wars clearly, my brown eye is open, the revolution starts now.

face it, you lost, just let it go

Go on Holla Forums and say Jews were treated unjustly, and tell if if they accept this. Ask if the people who did die in the holocaust deserve dignity, or to be remembered; I'll be surprised if they say they do. Ask if they have compassion for these same people. Also, ask yourself if characterising all holocaust deniers as cut out copies of one another with opinions so confined that they can be summed up in a small little graph is being just a little bit intellectually dishonest.

You are right, my image is wrong, jews don't deserve any compassion.

Nice backpedaling.

Do people actually believe this is a Descartes quote, just because it says so in a picture, or are you just pretending to be idiots?

Remember eight years ago when you were reee-ing about Obama, swore revenge, and everybody laughed at you and said the republicans would never bounce back? How's it feel to win the battle but lose the war, the evangelicals shot themselves in the foot on this one. You're going to be cucked out of TRUMP and be forced to see Mike Pence's greasy face everywhere instead of a glorious meme grin.

Life truly does imitate art.

It's OK, user :)

I don't know why people keep spreading it.

You've gotta pay for protection nigger, that nuclear umbrella's got a helluva price tag, not counting the upkeep costs of all of the American military garrisons around the world. Just accept it, you meme'd a man into the presidency who will finally force your country to pay for the protection we give them.

That is not how NATO works.

Except for his greatest ally, they can keep getting aid money for no reason.

Tell that to TRUMP, we're finally going to be able to cut military taxes because the rest of the world will finally pay up for what we give them.

Except for Israel, don't be surprised when TRUMP gives them a free pass.

Its only fair that every member country pays their 2% from their budgets.

Heil Hitler

They make our evangelicals feel warm and tingly by helping out a poor minority being gangbanged by muslims. fucc em both, but fucc muslims just a bit more.

Exactly. So many small countries are allowed to put money into infrastructure that they should be spending on defense. Instead we're basically footing the bill.

This isn't what you really think, and you know it. Remember that it does no harm to not agree with every aspect of Trumр's policy.

Maybe the warmongering USA should stop spending so much on military all together. Russia and China don't care about attacking you.

Think again Holla Forums

AHAaHaahaHA such sofisticaterd joke

I've got bad news for you if you think somebody from the republican party isn't a warmonger. They get the wars kicked off, hand the reigns over to the democrats to distract the nation with muh equality while ramping up drone strikes and tying up loose ends. Toss the reigns back to the republican so they can choose the next war to get involved with. Rinse and repeat. The cycle's getting shorter though, this one might happen in 4 year bursts.

Also what you call warmongering is what I call securing America's place as top dog on this planet.

Keep trying fool yourself into thinking that Trumр isn't a shabbos goy.

USA has been warmongering since at least Korea, both Democrat and Republican.

Ah so you admit it; USA is just a greedy country that has to be world police. Well Russia and China don't want you to be their police, so fucc off.

Once again, you missed the part about ensuring a bright future for America. Don't wanna be annexed by Russia? Pay for your fuccing nuclear umbrella.

Russia isn't a warmongerer like USA.

Russia and China are failed communist states. China claims the name but worships the dollar. Russia dropped the name but kept the demagoguery.

What makes you think that we would be living in a better world if Russia or China would be the dominating power? Russians are violent savages and the chinese are ambitious jew like scammers.

I think I figured out where you might be from, faggot. Go back to chugging vodka and thinking wistfully back to when you almost became as good as America.

Bullshit, they are imperialistic as fucc. The only reason they aren't invading countries left and right is because of NATO.

You can slander them as much as you want, it doesn't give USA the right to police the world.

I don't think it would be better, but they don't have such ambitions so I'm not worried about them.

I'm not even from Russia, I just notice things about the real savages and ambitious countries, and it is not Russia or China.

haha good one, Russia and China are imperialist, who do most of the military bases in the world belong to again?

Its not NATO's fault that no one is dumb enough to host russian military in their countries.

GUYS
WE FOUND THE fuccING RUSSIAN SPOOK

I don't want Russian military bases in other countries in the world like the USA does.

I see even Holla Forums is now accusing everyone they do not like of being supportive to Russia even though I never said anything in support of Russia, just against USA imperialism and world police ambitions.

Corrected for clarity.

Sorry hombre, America First!

The real enemy of world peace is USA meddling in other country's business, crippling their economies and imposing imperialism. Truly a disgusting country, but I give the benefit of the doubt that most Americans are not as ignorant as you or as greedily ambitious. at the expense of the rest of the world

My country doesn't have the military force to protect ourselves in case of russian invasion.
Last time my country allowed russians in to "protect us" (from Hitler), they killed our president, annexed our country, took away all private land from people, raped our women, sent our intelligentsia to gulags, executed our officers and flooded our country with their criminals and tried to destroy our language and culture.

What country, also don't forget that that was Bolsheviks, communists, which Russia is not anymore; just as easy to say that Germany is bad because Nazis invaded countries or that Germany is imperialist. We are talking about today not the 20th century.

America is completely fine with providing protection to other countries as long as they contribute a fair portion to NATO, which is overwhelmingly supported by the US, which means instead of fixing shit here to ensure we can continue to provide peace and security for the rest of the world.

if america wishes to reduce the costs of nato for itself, perhaps the first move would be to remove the arm lock the us holds over it and stop expecting nato allies to fight oil wars for you. if nato were withdrawn from those conflicts created by american military adventures, i.e. afghanistan, the middle east, libya, the refugee flux and also ukraine, it would be more affordable and serve only to protect its members from agression.
the single biggest problem with nato is that america treats it like another arm of the us military. ukraine is a case in point. the us, via nato, pushed the uk to get europe to invite ukraine to join the eu. the US idea was rapid nato membership and american fast jets/missile silos stationed within minutes of the russian heartlands. look how that panned out.

Russians invaded so many countries that you have to ask. Thats pretty fucced up if you think about it.

Did bolsheviks fly back to their planet already?

It doesn't matter if its Ivan the Terrible or Putin,
russians have invaded us countless times throughout millennia, there is no reason to trust Russia just because its the current century.

Russia has straight up invaded Georgia and annexed a portion of Ukraine. That's pretty warmongering.

OK so you can not say which country so I can't even research the political situation behind it, and again we are talking about now not 20th century. Do you hate all Germans too just because they were Nazis? Have Nazis flew back to their planet yet? See it makes no sense. Let me guess you are Latvian.

Holla Forums is already a living embodiment of this

Think you'll find something to justify trusting Russia?

I don't hate germans, because unlike russians they all fucced off back to their country and don't bitch about out taste in allies.

Bingo.

Also your poland ball comic is wrong since Soviet Russia invaded Baltics first. Germans were treated as liberators only because of contrasting russian savagery.

But Germans actually did destroy your culture, they invade in crusades and destroy native religions, but you don't hate them? Even so just because decades ago soviets and bolsheviks may have violated a few human rights does not give you the reason to hate all of Russia. Remember Stalin wasn't even a Russian so hate Georgia he is from there and he was in charge, not a Russian.

So its not ok to hate russians for what they did less than hundred years ago, but i should hate germans for crusades over 700 years even though they weren't originally christians themselves?
There are plenty of russians here that hate everything latvian and yet they don't move to Russia, i have plenty of reasons to hate those imperialist puppets and hypocrites.
I don't want to hate any country, i just wish bigger countries would stop liberating us from one another.

So you can seperate German from Christian but not Russian from communist. I think I see a double standard. And for the last time they were not only Russians, they were communists. Do you think that Jews have the right to hate all Germans, or all Polish people should hate all Germans? The Great Old Oneern Germans did not do anything, just like Great Old Oneern Russians. Why do you think many Russian Latvians don't like Latvia anyway? Maybe when they grow up with everyone around them hating them and their own government which should represent them does things like not giving them citizenship or respect their own language it does not make them like it.

Russians didn't become better people just because they stopped being communists.

Because its not Russia.

Soviet Russia didn't respect us or our language. All russians living i Latvia can get citizenship if they can pass the language exam. Its our fuccing country, latvian country, we don't go to Russia and demand citizenship and that everyone speak our language and respect us. Somehow russians don't inspire any respect, maybe its personal, i don't know.

Russians are not genetically predisposed to be good or bad people, why do you think they must be all bad? Do you hate the Mayor of Riga just because he is Russian?
I agree, Soviet Union did not respect your language people or culture, anyone denying this is an idiot, but to punish children of Russians who were born in Latvia is not solving anything and will just make the problem worse; alienating 1/3 of the population of a country is not going to help anything.

Its not that they're all bad, they are a demographic group that desperately tries to hold on to their culture instead of assimilating, but they fail to notice that they are in the wrong country. Their culture is not in danger, our is.

I guess, since he build new kindergartens only for russian children, now there are 3 to 4 year long lines until a latvian kid can get in kindergarten while there are no lines at all for russian children.

It is russians who demand segregation here: russian schools, russian language, russian celebrations.

They can't really be blamed for wanting to maintain their culture, and moving to another country is not a very feasible solution for an individual citizen to make, but I agree on the whole would be better.

I guess I don't know enough about the situation, but if that's true then I can see why you would not like him.
Russian language and celebrations are unrealistic to get rid of, but I agree Russian schools are not a good decision, but I also think there are laws forcing a certain % of classes to be in Latvian, so overtime the language problem will be solved at least.

OP, why do you hate the truth?

I haven't met a Holocaust denier that wouldn't have minded if a holocaust actually occurred, its always driven by a hatred of jews.