"you have been muted!"- unoriginal content

"you have been muted!"- unoriginal content

please remove this annoying ""feature"" already, It's already happened to me so much that I get muted for 7 hours every post I make that's considered "unoriginal" even though I don't like copying other people or repeating stupid things that others say.

whoops, I need to b-u-m-p -t-h-e -t-h-r-e-a-d

Oh how efficient! banned for another 24 hours

I really like the Great Old Ones, but this is unnacceptable.

This is a feature? Guess I'm too OG to get it.

plz kick out fugthelug while you're at it

really getting frustrated here

what I don't understand is how I got muted for unoriginal content when trying to post a pic I just made in paint five seconds before

the great dull ones must have thought it was a smart idea to dedicate HUGE efforts into thinking of many different things and setting them all as unoriginal content.

+1, this is going to drive people away which you can't afford to do considering how dead the board already is.

I agree.

not unoriginal.not unoriginal.not unoriginal.not unoriginal.not unoriginal.

why the fucc is Holla Forums a safe for work board?

It may be because you didn't say anything in your post. I tried ages about an hour ago to post a picture but without text and got muted, but I just posted in the same thread and forgot to remove the picture, but this time I had text and it posted, so that may be the problem.

I'm getting banned constantly for no reason.

this has to stop.

I'm okay with Holla Forums losing all it's users though.

bumping.

WOOOOOOOO THIS IS ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we random now

Hey this is the post that I wanted to make. "post post post post"

and here is what I have to type in every post so I don't get banned for double the last ban!

AHSDGUADHWAIDFJWAKJOFHIASUXCHQWIOQFHWIDFWQIOFHWQIOFJKOPQWJFWOQFJWQOFI

wow Holla Forums is so much better now

the smart ones really helped by making everyones asses just a little more sore

just be original

guess that's it. doesn't really make sense though. how does an original picture become unoriginal just because I didn't post some meaningless text along with it?

git gug

hue hue

what an original post. I'm really glad this new system allows us to enjoy only such high-quality original content as this post.

uriginul poost

furgut umug

chuck mu urugunul dubz

оriginаl роst

ur we u pusting nuw?

original роst

оriginаl post

Are we /r9k/ now?

upboat????????????????????????????????????????????

so the newly installed image server ( >>>/sudo/ ) allows this mute function to combat spam.
the Great Old Ones on Holla Forums use it full blast from day one without thought for the consequences.

original post

par for the course. Holla Forums is like the US Postal Service of boards

Gother her, reminding you that goth girls need love too.

This.
I was gonna make a thread on this because it's so retarded.
It's literally just blocking you from repeating basic phrases, it's like saying you can't use the English language, it's as if the Great Old Ones were trying to kill the board just so they can get rid of pedo's without deleting the board publicly.

Probably to be ironic.

Copy in Cyrillic letters into words to get around it; inconvenient, but it works:
у, а А, о О, р Р, , е Е, х Х, с С, М, Т, В.
Just confirming something about the filter:
Great Old Ones
Great Old One

Or we can also just type
ORIGINAL POST
whenever it comes up.

That to, but then it makes your post look messy.

I don't care, it gets it through.
We should probably use a single phrase to get pass the filter as a fucc you to Great Old Ones.

FU C K YOU TO THE M O D S

If they someone manage to put in all Cyrillic letters in the filter, I think we can also use alt + 0173 randomly through words
test
m­­­­o­­­­d­­­­­­s­­­­­­

Testing, I don't see this on the front page.

No, it's there, apologies.

test

H#h9AH@(_!7y*GA^g

just type in random shit at the end of your post to make it original

*#)a89g)*@%NA [email protected]/* */*oiLH#QKj3b:Q"A"@

it means editing the image… this is an IB guys… if you want to re-use it twice in 10 pages. repetition has it's uses rhetorically, but you can't expect an egg stuffer et al to grasp that. i suspect it's a ploy by our fat jewish owner to prevent webms of jewtube, on whom he is sheckle dependent.
his site is he gayest i've ever lurked. do you even self-oven?

oi

oi oi

give it until the update has been for over a day, hopefully the faggоt mоds did it as a 'joke' and will get rid of it, or read this and realise that no one wants it.

get fucced

THE MOODS ARE NOOBS

[email protected]/* */^hd27fgq3f435h4

South American Bonobos in a nutshell.