The iconic Brawny Man Is Being Replaced By a Woman

R.I.P
archive.fo/goO7Y
people.com/home/the-brawny-man-is-being-replaced-by-a-woman/

Women are being than men at cleaning and working at the kitchen. Get over it!

What did they mean by this?

A woman's place is in the kitchen it seems. How very progressive of them.

obvious trannies

Yet they all look like men.

That probably true

I was about to say that exact thing. The one on the 4 right especially looks male.

I fucked up the quote, I didn't even mean to green text anything.

I can't see this backfiring at all.

Wasn't there a video floating around where some female bodybuilding champion arm wrestled a bunch of average guys in a bar and lost to every single one of them?

The modern market is cat lady radfems and nu-male beardqueers.

You mean the population of seattle?

Is there a single masculine, white male character left in advertising? After they turned Mr. Clean into a nigger and now this, I'm having trouble thinking of any.

you mean irish history month

i'd love to see this

I was wrong, she beat the first guy and lost to the rest.

Excuse me?

That was part of a series from people showing alternatives. Not a serious replacement. Even this woman thing is a month long deal meant that play off their old mascot which they're not giving up.

WE WUZ HYGIENIC AND SHIET!

That's some black dude in a white shirt, not Mr. Clean.

are those guys really just average bar jocks? they look a bit too muscular to be regular drunks.

They don't look particularly muscular to me.

well they have shirts on, the first one looks like a regular jock, the others look a little more buffed up than that.

I'm about as big as the second guy and I don't even work out. He probably has a job that requires him to lift shit like construction or something.
Bodybuilders get noticeably fucking massive, there wouldn't be any question about it if they were.

I know it's bait but fucking hell

They couldn't get a new cartoon character?

Shouldn't it be "Strength has no race"?

not bait. Season 13 has a lot of good episodes, including that one

Captain Crunch? The JG Wentworth Dude?

He barely gets advertised anymore.

I love women with strong jaws. They're so real, you know?

It's like these companies are all hiring the same people who keep getting shuffled from company to company as their marxist bullshit causes yet another bankruptcy.

Demographics that are extremely tiny and don't buy products or even really understand the value of money.

It's worked so well for Hollywood, the video game industry and the comic book industry, right? It's not like every single company that's pushed this shit is going bankrupt, and even all the feminist bullshit youtubers are ending their channels or getting jobs in other countries or anything.

Well yeah, It's been happening since Kickass.

I don't get it

This is just sad.

some source would be nice

I have a structured settlement, and I need cash now

The Marlboro man?

Butthurt cucks.

I just don't understand why they're making the women to be as mannish and masculine as possible when they're pushing for the viewers to embrace their femininity.

They're not pushing them to embrace femininity, feminists actually hate that shit.

lol exactly.
i suppose they think guys are just reactionary apes who will cry fowl about any perceived womyn-centric change without considering the pros and cons.

Why must women ruin things for other women?

True, but the real threat is basically purity brigades. "Either pander to us or we sue you/riot and your shareholders run to the hills because the want everything super sanitized otherwise their money manipulation computer algos for the stock market don't work anymore and they HATE that, I know because my daddy works for them and has a trust fund set up for me."

ftfy

I've only seen a couple of their videos (I agree with their opinions generally, but they always seem drunk in them) but these two made a video complaining that they're running out of SJW videos to mock.

According to them, Laci Green is quitting youtube and going to medical school, Fran (the black "UHHH, RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?") woman hasn't made a video in months, Buzzfeed isn't generating any feminist articles for them to pick apart anymore, and they named some others I'd never heard of.

Also, Leigh Alexander never took off on youtube, is completely out of *all* games industries and basically just writes for The Guardian now.

its just marketing.

Youtube (and the internet and culture as a whole) always goes through these cycles, and every time newfucks don't seem to get it. Just like how New Atheism was a huge fad back in the late 2000's, and Emo shit in the mid 2000's. SJW is just another fad clique, once everyone gets bored and there isn't any more anger to squeeze out, everyone will move onto something else and the e-celebs who make their living off anti-sjw videos (like how amazingatheist and thunderf00t were able to pivot out of atheism) will have to find something new or get a real job again.

It's what the (((investors))) want that matters, but not what the company wants.

there's like 5 other companies that make the same fucking towels

So amazing banana downplaying atheism now?

guess some one beat them this month….

They need to make her a BBW and she needs to use her own excrement as a cleaning solution.

They should replace it with this.

That's not too bad until you consider she's on the juice and now should basically have a microdick as a result.

Try a woman who's actually /fit/ rather than one who's /juiced/ please.

pathetic.

They're only putting a womyn on the front because they're implying that womyn are only good at household cleaning in America. Fucking disgusting, outdated, sexist crap.

yep but this is the truth of female strength

10/10 would lick sweat off of.