STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE!

STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE

As soon as lil girls stop being so cute, i will!

They only become 'cute' when they hit 18.
Before that, they aren't cute.

What a good Goy!

I have a problem, I can't stop

DELETE THIS

Honestly, where are the parents?

STOP NOT BEING A PEDOPHILE

START BEING A EPHEBEPHILE

the parents are right there, are you blind?

As in allowing their child to dress that inappropriately. That is a very sexualized outfit.

The mom probably dresses sexualized. Whether the daughter does anything sexual is something else, but she will probably end up like mom sooner or later.

START BEING A PEDOPHILE

HI

Disgusting coalburner
That's why little girls are better, they don't have contact with niggers.

varg is one of the few free men out there that is less moral than a pedophile. he committed pre-meditated murder ffs

It is impossible to be or not be a pedophile since the idea itself is a spook. You cannot stop someone from being something that only exists in your head. I want you to imagine for a second a world where the word pedophile didn't exist, a world where there are no concepts or labels to anything, only reality. In this world you would not be mad at pedos because there would be no label for you to rage at. You are venting your frustration towards a manmade concept, a concept created by people just like yourself.

>being attracted to X determine your moral level

I'm not sure you know how morals work.

Do you mean free as in free from jail or free as in free will? I do not believe in authoritarian free will. Their own ideology oppresses them and they are therefore forbidden by themselves to express their free will. A free will not expressed is nothing but a concept.

I'm trying really hard not to end up on all the britbong thought-police watchlists.
You are making it very difficult for me.

AHHHHH

THIS EDITION IS GOLD