Would you fuk me

would you fuk me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JustinDennisYT/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

implying

What's wrong with its' eye?

Yes

The adam's apple tells me your anus would be too loose for my tiny cock.

I won't call him a she, bro. He's not an actual trans person, he's what we call a gender-pretender reason-offender twisted-life-trender I will not call "her".

If I were horny enough and needed some release, I'd fucc him.

It would be a means to an end, and I would not be gentle.

No, I can't stand that faggot.

I was scrolling really fast looking for the Laura B thread and I thought this was styxhexenhammer :P
it's the buck teeth and hair

Wow, so insensitive. Riley is a intersectional feminist, non-binary, trans, queer, lesbian. Pronouns: she/her.

That's a whimsical way to say "I'm fucced up and I have no talent but I want the attention anyway".
He's not a tranny, he's just a pretender. Which is why several actual trannies hate him even more than we do.
And I'm not talking about Blaire White.

who is this semen demon?

youtube.com/user/JustinDennisYT/

This fuccing idiot is a prime example of why these millennials are too stupid to take seriously. He identifies as a trans lesbian: he wants to wear lipgloss but still wants to fucc women. That is the most redundant shit I've ever heard. Only these fuccing dumbasses could come up with shit like this

GENDER-FLUID RETARD

I'm trans but thought her video was shit

I don't have a problem with saying that trans people are still - even if partly - biologically male / female.

They don't have the whole ovular cycle and all the stuff related to it. No organs to produce it. But internally you can feel like a wymon tho

how…

Yes that's called being mentally ill.

hell naw

[email protected]/* */

Can't stand that piece of shit.
Doesn't deserve to have such femininity.

Can't wait until Blaire White kills it with words and bitch_factor9001.

If someone has breasts, a vagina / or no male reproductive organs / or female-level testosterones, an estrogen/progesterone-dominated hormonal system, socially lives and is accepted as woman… then no.

Biology is not a social construct, in other words female and male aren't, but what makes "a woman" / "a man" socially is. It evolves.

Who here is hype for the age of nanobots or something when we can actually make a full biological transition to the other sex? I'm pretty mentally ill, but not enough that I'd mutilate my dick to something only RESEMBLING a vagina. Either give me complete biological change or no deal.

@6654680

Same.

I have this friend though, who is taking estrogen.

I want to verify that they are buying from a good source.

Do you happen to know of a way to check the quality and legitimacy of a source?

If not, do you know of a site or list of sites that point to such things?

If you shave down that Joey's apple maybe

yupss

I would fucc you up and put an end to your misery.
Show some decency you fuccing fagget.

You're full of shit, being a woman imply having a matrix and the maternal instinct usually attached to it.
You're a delusional faggot, two things who also comes in pair.

which*

Is she missing an I?

I see it. Top kek.

Depends…
How big is your cock?
Do you top?