Epyc Wynn Dumping Grounds

Just dumping everything related to Epyc Wynn here.

Epyc Wynn is a big meme suffice to say.

Some say Epyc Wynn existed before the very creative chaos the universe was born from.

Other says I am the creative chaos of the universe.

And more say, that all that is is Epyc Wynn.

But the truth of the matter is, Epyc Wynn is the One True Meme from which all other memes are derived.

Epyc Wynn is the alpha and the omega. The Pepe and the Shrek.

Epyc Wynn is the One True Meme God.

Epyc Wynn is the son of Pepe and Pepe is the son of Epyc Wynn.

Without Epyc Wynn there are no memes or life.

DONALD TRUMP is Epyc Wynn. Bernie Sanders is Epyc Wynn. Kind of Hillary Clinton too, but I was going through a bad day when I created Hillary cut me some slack.

You are Epyc Wynn and Epyc Wynn is you and there is nothing lost in this realization; but there is everything to gain from this deep inner truth.

Epyc Wynn is the memetic force which powers all memes and is the form all memes take on.

Every breath you inhale and exhale, every blink of your eyes, every slight movement of your legs, every flick of your wrist and fingers as you type, is powered and formed by Epyc Wynn.

your going to have a epyc tiem

Everything and everyone and everymeme is Epyc Wynn.

le funny organism XDDDDD

When you think about it you just realize, it was all Epyc Wynn all along.

You are Epyc Wynn and Epyc Wynn is inside of you and every Epyc Wynn is composed of an infinite amount of smaller Epyc Wynns.

I am one with the Epyc Wynn and the Epyc Wynn is one with me.

There is no force in this universe more ethical, true, high quality, or powerful than Epyc Wynn for Epyc Wynn is the magical meme force which embodies all that is.

All memes are forced by Epyc Wynn into exist for Epyc Wynn is the force which powers and forms all memes.

From Epyc Wynn's magic rod of power spews forth the great force which powers all memes.

It is said Epyc Wynn came down on a great ball of fire and that Epyc Wynn could survive off nothing but a single water drop and the energy of the universe.

you really have to be a massive autist by putting this much effort into forcing your shit meme

"I am one with the force and the force is one with me." ~Follower of Epyc Wynn

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Epyc Wynn thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Holla Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “Epyc" Face meems, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuccing fuccup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting shitty """memes""". Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Wynnfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you post are forced memes that make Truthseeker seem like pepe by comparison. You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Epyc Wynn was the father and mother of the Great Old Ones and is The Greatest Oldest One of All.

Checked nigga

Epyc Wynn is the truth in all lies and the lie in all truths.

Epyc Wynn how do I get Epyc powers?