HOLY SHIT LADS

HOLY SHIT LADS
SPREAD THIS

archive.is/kdjKz
>archive.is/kdjKz

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kdjKz
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
gematrix.org/?word=2322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being such a fucking autist, no one is going to take this seriously

shills will be out full force
be vigilant lads

Surely if he wanted people to know, he would use a method that would be more easily discovered and understood?

Wait what does that mean?

if it would be too easy, his family would be executed

the FBI director wanted to tell us the jews want Clinton in power, for (((some reason)))

If there is no source or any relation to second phrase, you could adjust virtually any point to correspond to the number.

It is as if saying hillary=lucifer
because both have 7 letters.

get out kike
you're going down

prove me wrong.

you provided no claims

read again you dumb faggot.

Reminder that shills will regularly provide bogus and retarded-sounding conspiracy theories in order to discredit more rational theories.

If you want to suggest that the FBI director's family is under threat (not held hostage, but under threat, because we're big boys, chaim), then note that the director commented that the only thing more important to him than his integrity was his family, which drew a sour face from one of his questioners at his hearing.

bump

archive.is/kdjKz

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN IT'S BULLSHIT STUPID GOYS

OP, how did you figure out that 2322 means exactly "help me hillary clinton is holding my family hostage"?
Did you have too much time to figure out and try all permutations the options or very you just extremely (((lucky))).
PRovide reasoning, until then sage.

you type in a phrase, and the gematria calculator switches the letters with numbers, and adds them up
alternatively, you can type in a number, and the calculator would provide possible combinations, by number of searches

What email is this from?

Who sent this, Come?

May kek strike you down

ANSWER OUR QUESTION YOU FUCK.

okay.
You can start by checking my trips with timestamp dubs

And then stop your retarded shilling.

*Comey

(checked)
Das rite

gematria is autistic nonsense

anti-slide bump

Corroborates the OP then. I'm assuming the unnamed organization has something to do with the kidnapping, no way in fuck the Cuntons are hiring private individuals to do all of their dirty work.

It's (((pure Coincidence))), go - guys!
If you honestly think the elite don't use numbers symbolically, you haven't been paying attention. Remember when Yellen mentioned the significance of numbers in her Fed speech not that long ago?

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

I guess Comey didn't want his family to suicide by getting shot in the back of the head multiple times with a nail gun or via freak synchronized barbell accidents. The entire speech makes sense now, tbh. He did all that he could to maintain his integrity without threatening his family member's lives.

we must not disappoint him
dig into the Clinton Foundation

We aught to try to find out if his family has been seen recently. That's not to say that his family couldn't be threatened even if they aren't currently in captivity. Also, might be wise to send this to infowars, this is probably too fringe for breitbart.

Wait, is help me hillary is holding my family hostage somehow encrypted in the text or am I getting rused ?

sage in case OP is a fag which he most likely is.

It's not encrypted in the text. The Gematria calculator for the jewish alphabet is as follows
The phrase "help me, hillary is holding my family hostage" was submitted to the calculator in April, and searched for 600+ times

gematrix.org/?word=2322

No, it does not "corroborate the OP", you fool.

There is no way in hell that the director of the FBI sent a coded message out using the the number of words in his message as the transmission medium with the vain hope that "internet conspiracy theorists will save my family!"

On what planet does that make sense?

What OP is doing is arriving at the correct conclusion using retarded methodology in order to make the conclusion look as retarded as his methodology.
That is all.

Yeah goyim! Don't you know that all the high level government officials send messages to each other through insane number puzzles rather than secure phone lines or trusted couriers?

I mean, everybody knows that you don't get into a positions where you run the world by being SANE.

Purely coincidental.

It's harder to believe that it's a (((pure coincidence))) that 2322 words equals "Help me, Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage, than it's unintentional.

Also, I seriously doubt the message was aimed specifically at "internet conspiracy theorists"

.5 goy bucks have been deposited to your account

What the fuck is that about?

This the Jewish gematria calculation.

AUTISM

Still, the family is the best way to keep someone quiet.

Scary

This time it literally is a coincidence though

So you're saying Comey knows Gematria
AND RELIES ON THE AVERAGE AMERICAN TO KNOW GEMATRIA
and wrote EXACTLY 2322 words in a speech,
and relies on people couting the number of words in his speech,

and then expects us to do what??? Start a civil war over this? Send a civilian militia to free his family?
Sage.
Remember to report all >>>/x/ slide threads.
Also see