Your name is DONALD J. TRUMP, and you've just been sworn into office for presidency of the United States Of America...

Your name is DONALD J. TRUMP, and you've just been sworn into office for presidency of the United States Of America. You have access to the nuclear codes, a number of special administrative actions, an entire army, and loads of classified information given to you in prior intelligence briefings. What do you do?

build a wall and make mexico pay for it

1.) Nuke the Middle East
2.) Help Israel colonize the rest of the Middle East
3.) Lobby NATO to block all importing and exporting to and from Indonesia until Islam is eradicated
4.) Tear down all Mosques in the United States and replace them with Churches
Make America Great Again
Make Israel Great Again
Destroy Islam once and for all

Drain the swamp.

GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI

attention whore(USER WAS BANNED FOR BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE)

ALL ENEMIES
FOREIGN AND

D O M E S T I C

You decide you first act as President will be to build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it.
You call the President of Mexico, Salsa Mc Drugcartel, and demand that he pay you 25 billion in advance for a border wall between the US and Mexico. He tells you eat a dick. What do you do?

I jerk off to anime

Got it.

Tariff all capital incoming from foreign countries, including Mexico, driving business that use the place for cheap labor back here and devastating their economy.

You really need to stop doing that, boi.

Get ye flask

You devise a plan to take jobs back from Mexico by instilling tariffs on foreign products imported to the US. However, your advisor pleads you to not do so, citing something about "the allocation of internation resources" and "free trade". What do you do?

fire the advisor and build the wall

You fire the advisor that spoke against your decisions on the spot, and attempt to proceed building that wall. Unfortunately, before you can do that, you need to hire another advisor to fill up your cabinet again. Who do you hire?

Why can't I? I'm the president! I will make anime REAL!

fire the guy that says I need to hire a new advisor, and then build the wall

Suddenly a little man breaks into the white house and kills you. The end.

sorry but I have to go
find me among the shitposts and remind me that I did this tomorrow and I might start again

10/10

pls dont unsticky this Cthulhu, I'll probably resume later

pls ban him for abandoning stickied thread pls

But then he couldn't update the thread. Kinda counterproductive.

HA! But unbeknownst to him, you are actually a lich! You are unkillable unless your 5 phylacteries are destroyed; Your son, Barron, Your Bank Account, the TRUMP Tower, and the last remaining TRUMP Meal (comprised of the last TRUMP steak and vodka). Each of these has a portion of your very power and soul binded to it!
Rise again! Perhaps become President SkeleTRUMP, or get a replacement fleshsuit at TRUMP tower.

Your name is Hillary Clinton, and you've just been sworn into office for presidency of the United States Of America. You have access to the nuclear codes, a number of special administrative actions, an entire army, and loads of classified information given to you in prior intelligence briefings. What do you do?

Destroy the world obviously, there is a reason why even leftists voted for TRUMP.

kill dysentery or whatever the name is of the Great Old One here

You can't get ye flask.

1)Gas the kikes
2)Enjoy world peace

DRUMP WILL COMMIT SODOKU BY GAS 100% CONFIRMED

MAKE GREAT DEALS

Bomb Israel and the rest of the ME

You lose consciousness for what may have been a minute or a year. Suddenly, however, you enter a dreamlike limbo, in which you see some kind of phantasmal presence rise up from your blood and revive you. What do you do?

fucc your dead nan

Pee

Seize the means of production and laugh maniacally.

After this put pressure on Europe to stack up on weapons and attack russia.

You fucc your dead grandmother, toss her aside, and then piss on the floor. None of these actions seem to have anything of greater consequence. What do you do?

suck the donkey cock which miraculously appears from the sky and set fire to my pants

drop a nuke on china and blame estonia for it. china was "asking for it" by the way

Nuke the entire middle east, India, China, maybe North Korea, nuke Israel again after it goes with the middle east. Improve economics, lifestyle/culture, and expand my empire.

You helicopter over to the secret nuclear control chamber, hidden 50 floors under the Pentagon, and enter the nuclear launch codes. You seem to have forgotten which button actually activated the nukes, so you just press the big glowing one.
Immediately a large aircraft bursts into the sky, flies over to China at warp speed, and drops a nuke right in the center of beijing. What do you do?

still these

take over all channels and record me saying "LOL JK!!!!!!" with a flag of america behind me, but the stars are replaced with a swastika. then shaq ur dead nan again m8

mr TRUMP pls

Idiot.

be an egoistical asshole, alienate everyone around me and spend four years stalemated by Congress and the Courts.

First thing is I realize I'm Donalnd Trmup so first i gas and nuke all of Texas and Kansas and the like

and also have cameras set up to see all the useless entities there who voted for me as they die

then I eat tasty food until I die

Drop a second nuke on Israel, then pass go and collect $200

You press the button again, this time setting the geolocation to Israel. Afterwards, you collect 200$ for your efforts. The international political community is in panic, and no one knows who to blame the recent bombings on.

Launch a full scale attack on israel, nuke it until the rubble is rubble.

Hold press conference.
Instruct press secretary to yell at reporters, calling them degenerates and fake news hustlers.
"China is just fine", show pictures of huge crowds of Chinese. Much bigger crowds than the communists can muster.