twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thicc

ck

fucc
duck
dafsdck
?think

hmmm?

I knew a nigress who wanted my genes once upon a time.

I don't regret rejecting her.

niggers

Story?

fuccing disgusting, I have more respect for the pedos on here than I do you. Kill yourself.

one woman can only be pregnant to one man at a time. one man can impregnate hundreds of women at the same time. your logic sucks.

No shit, but are you really suggesting increasing the population of the satanic demons known as mulattoes? You really are sick

like they don't breed on their own, remember 'one woman can only be pregnant to one man at a time'. better its 50% white then 100% nigger.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DAS WOMINZ AT??!?!?!?!?OOGA BOOGA WHERE DAS WOMINZ AT??!?!?!?!?OOGA BOOGA WHERE DAS WOMINZ AT??!?!?!?!?OOGA BOOGA WHERE DAS WOMINZ AT??!?!?!?!?OOGA BOOGA WHERE DAS WOMINZ AT??!?!?!?!?OOGA BOOGA WHERE DAS WOMINZ AT??!?!?!?!?

Black women can be hot.
Too bad their cunts small like death and their attitude is shit.

That did not end well for South America.
Just send then back, make sure they do not breed, or let them die from being incompetant.

also

youtube.com/watch?v=eWjGteDg9VE

leave Holla Forums comments in Holla Forums thank you

SDKFJASELKR

D46A5SD4F65A4FD

big tits on a black girl are quite a sight. well. big tits in general are quiet a sight.

Maybe because spaniards are shit people?

I get along with quite a bit of Spaniards, which is a lot because I do not get along with much.

Blacks (at least the west hamisphere/mixed kind, not sure about pure ones), especially there women, are some of the most uncivilized people around. There women are especially bad, and unfeminine. They are way too flawed in so many ways.

DRILL THE OIL
AND YOU SHALL BOIL

WE WUZ KANGZ

In only three to four generations, the niggers will have been bred out, and become indeterminable from whites.

"If we can't wipe them out, we will breed them out".

Not true at all, they leave their genetic markers of nasty hair and lower intelligence. We want white people. White people are good. White people create society. If you like niggers, go somewhere else.

#Y_(hwsvahaH$RW

AF_#)I-0u#_+@+T][

W""K3pGJk;mvMS:$E(

b989S(987gKAyC@^876

}#]AO*gF*A2uk:@!

white power

#(R(NVKANI#g*AVFAI#Y(31

iB#93*!f&%!4%*^#7

I like black women

t. black woman

You should really make your shilling less obvious.

EY YO, 'HOL UP

Never leave your race.
You like they natrel haiy without it did? Imagine how hard it would be to raise a daughter who can hardly manage her hair in a way that makes it look nice. Too many torsions make it bad and hard to handle, she will literally be growing a LOT of defected hair out of her head.

fucc women of all races.
Only have kids with white ones.
Problem solved

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER