BNP BROKEN

warning

Is BNP broken ?? Have you ever saw theses colors ?

Is there a message ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/naGef
leguideultimedelavieetudiante.fr/
archive.is/Aa5an
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

Damn you're persistent

archive.is/naGef it's not a joke

the memes are on our side, heretic

Reminder here comes that whatever is a government made meme to attempt to subvert us or take meme magic from us.

?

Not just broken, dead.

Holy shit, this can't be real.

why do you have to be such a cancerous tard?
who the fuck is even paying you these days?

…and that was Britain's race war.

I think it means something got voided, OP

Explain please

Holy fucking shit. Kek has bestowed his meme magic unto oathfag.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S REAL

screen in back looks like froge men mouths

leguideultimedelavieetudiante.fr/
Check out their site too
Circles man what is your secret

fugging checked

can someone explain to me what this website is?

WE ALL THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY
WE DIDN'T LISTEN
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN

What is BNP?

man I tried avoiding this shit but now I got to know.
What the fuck is this whole oathbreaker shit call me a newfag if you want but I never got this.

checked

What a bunch of pussy faggots. You gotta ground and pound if you want to send a message

It looks like a bank/news service.

>>>/bmw/4615

idk. something about jews and masons running the world and if you show that to them then it breaks their oaths of silence, or conversely for Jews it re-oaths them (basically makes them keep their promises instead of breaking them).

something like that. oathbreakerposter was rambling on one night about how genius it is

weird..

that "OK hand gesture" over one eye is illuminati shit

frog on unicycle is forced meme garbage

something about memes?
As far as I can tell a pseudo religion on a fucking image board with images that get spread as its focal point. Sound pretty fucking dumb.
Also the whole KEK religion things is more in depth.
and this whole thing seems like seeing messages where you want to see them.

KEK WILLS IT

And with this we can confirm that, with enough persistence, anything can be memed into reality, regardless of its funniness (though it helps).

samefag

I thought it was Pizza Party Ben being subverted. Oh shit PPB is one of them.

Wew. Those are some very triggering colors fam.

KEK WILLS IT

It was always going to be this way lad.

This from 0x40 hues?

The secret is to cause immense butthurt.

The BNP is not broken, it is completely infiltrated by spies from searchlight and the secret state. Jez Turner, Julie Lake and Adam walker have brough it to its knees.

sage

The BNP, NF, and British First were Psy-Ops from their inception. Also the BUF.

It's all theatre.

So what does your average Nationalist join?

Totally different organization.

meaningless
these are not "official colors" in any way, they don't mean anything for the bank itself, they are just a trendy memetic theme chosen by the pr and advertising agency that manages their twitter account
it just means that one of the advertising drones has seen the spam in his google searches, or even has browsed Holla Forums from his cubicle to do some "current trends social research"
depending on how hard the oathist spammer was shilling his shit on other sites in the past months, it may be an indication that he was in fact this very pr drone who was preparing his viral campaign for students, youths, hipsters, etc

dude, this BNP is "banque nationale populaire", it's not british, not a political party and not infiltrated by the secret state
its real name is BNP-Paribas (another bank), it's infiltrated by (((banksters)))

There are no genuine nationalist parties in the UK. They are all state controlled/infiltrated.
Joining any official party in the UK is for the retarded and the self a destructive.
After the BNP leak of members list, pretty much anyone with any sense got the message.
Get named as a member, be banned from working as a policeman, fireman or doctor/nurse/teacher for life.

Stop breaking my god damn oaths you fucking faggot.

Sad state of affairs. I'll have to join UKIP for now, hopefully something more suited to our ideals comes along.

Arnt all banks infiltrated by (((banksters)))

archive.is/Aa5an

can we get one not for ants

WHAT THE FUCK

Reminder that the broken oath meme was started by a degenerate furfag from Germany.

This is relevant to my interests.

Most videos show our side getting rekt. Please post videos of the right side winning fights and violence to make my day a bit brighter.

I'm studying memetic to free us from established slavery. Oathbreaker meme is more powerfull than masonics meme because it's voiding oaths because it's current year and (((they))) can't do anything against it.

fucking pick one you gigantic homo

Oathbreaker isn't a deity it's a weapon

its crap.
a weak mental trick to rustle the jimmies of actual disciples.

look, assuming you faggots actually manage to manifest enough energy to actually break oaths, all loyalty to a cause becomes null and void.
how are you supposed to usher in a reich when meme circles void your shit?

you're all playing with fire, and not even in a controlled environment.

should have just stuck with the frog Holla Forums now you'll end up being you're own undoing dont make those words true

A Reich is a nation (another word for non-jew) so i don't want a Reich.

I'm saying that today we don't need any oaths to be loyal and to spread true justice.

Oaths is an old concept, it's outdated because.. it's current year and all your oaths are null and voided

so you're basically a faggot and meme circles are still absolute cancer. got it.

Loyalty through blood, masonkike

hows that working out for you with your swpls , bern bros, and clinton supporters? you do know that their support is mainly from white liberals yes?
blood doesn't mean shit you kike.

Bullshit. The german saying goes

Blood isn't the basis of civil unity but it's pretty important.

oathbreaker meme is a kind of storytelling, by and for autists, so for everyone, because it's current year

So the people pushing this meme are kikes who think they're above the law. I can smell your fear.

Get a load of this cuck.

Fuck you OP

i'm using "non-jew" and not "goy".

Nation is a stupid concept for weak people. Strong peoples build empire.