Holla Forums banning people for no reason

I was banned despite not breaking any rules or standards, and so have others. Things are getting out of hand!

lmao look at this gay tread look how fuccing desperate u r. no 1 cares gay boi. TRUMP is now the 45th president of the united states of america and there is literally noting u can do aout it.

Desperate for what? "Anonymous" was replaced, and I not being a TRUMP supporter did not want to be called such. I am not a Bernie or Hillary supporter either, and I do accept him as my president; I am not throwing a fit.

Do you think Holla Forums's Great Old Ones are banning people liberally? I have never said anything bad about TRUMP, nor have I broken any rules or standards, but then I was banned. This has been happening to other users too.

MAGA

It's because you're a dumbass.

Go on /polmeta/ if you do not believe me.

(((ImKampfy))) is a shill who bans people the moment they step out of his narrative. I hear he initially banned TRUMPers too but stopped so it wouldn't look suspicious

You're a good boy aren't ya op? Dindu muffin huh? Practically a saint.

Probably a misunderstanding or rushed ban in my case. I am mostly angry at the harshness of it.
Others have bad experiences too, worse I think.

I was told the board was compromised. I have read it here months ago, but now I feel it might be true.

Holla Forums always bans people for a reason even if the reason is retarded

The reason they used did not appply to me, and there are threads now that breaks the standard while I was banned.

I'm one of those "ban evasions", only it wasn't my fault, it was someone else trolling from my VPN. This is the 2nd time this has happened this month, and they always deny your appeal no matter how eloquently you explain the situation.

I like this VPN server too much because I get great speeds, so I'm gonna be doing /new/ for a while.

There is a thread on /polmeta/ were someone apparantly was unbanned then banned from someone using his.

you mean to tell me that a bunch of self-described nazis behave like petty tyrants?

i am SHOCKED

:'(

bump

Eris

Knee grow

What were you banned for?

Are liberals/leftists allowed on Holla Forums?

ImKamphy is Comic Book Guy

he's a disgusting nerd that has been despised his entire life, but has managed to seize control of a tiny little piece of turf, and he lords it over everyone as much as possible

no they are not allowed on Holla Forums

OP, I don't really support Holla Forums, but I'm pretty sure you did something to get banned.

Just using this thread to link someone to an image, don't mind me.

wtf i hate nazis now

Anymore?

So I have heard.

I would have thought so too.

I do not mind. This was an interesting read.

I think so, not that I am one.

I was banned from Holla Forums for calling the mods unfunny when they banned someone as a ""''joke"""""". I've also seen someone get banned on pol for stating his opinion it's fucking retardEd theses mods. Great purge when?

It's happening on Holla Forums, too.