Health Discussion / Milf posts

Anons, what is your health like? Do have ailments, illnesses, or injuries? Are you healthy? How does your body feel?
reply w/milfs

no, besides normal depression

slow, and fat

nasty injury to my ankle slowed me down for the better part of a year. began eating big meals before bed. got fat over time. sux when having a great day then you see your reflection, remember you are fat, day becomes shitty.

getting fit is in reach it just takes a bit of dedication and a will of iron.
step 1: eat healthy food and healthy times
na, not today

ive got gilbert syndrome, im not fit and have great immunological system

post pic of eye n-i-g-g-e-r

no, but it seems u know what that is

Of course he knows what eyes are…

3 second google seach Holla Forumsro

no, they r not that yellow

they look as if u had more tiny veins on the edges and they blend into slightly yellow shadow

not really that overweight, I don't reason to be active, so I feel show slow and fat

I'm pretty tall so I'll probably only live to be 60-70, other than that I'm fairly fit and healthy.

hear drinking red wine and potato skins stems the aging process some

Yes, I've heard a glass of red wine helps with circulation and some coffee(caffeine) helps with the telomeres.

I'm fucced up… due to my parents and always suppressing myself to conform to their/my box- especially the feminine side of myself. This emotional stress combined with having to go to uni so I can escape has fucced me up. To the point of having tubes in my chest to keep my lung from collapsing and having my belly bulge like I'm a pregnant woman.

Young, but a skinnyfat. Its not bad, I'm just soft, with clothes I look fine. Thank God I don't have a gut or man tits.
I feel fine most days apart from my decreased mental capacity and depression.
I smoke and drink everyday.
I eat little on a daily basis because I don't feel the need to eat much due to my sedentary lifestyle. I work 8 hours a day in an office only to come home and spend my free time on my computer.

I don't drink soda, don't eat sweets, avoid most sugars. I drink those v8 vfusion drinks, drink coffee once or twice a week, have tea, like green, black and lemon tea every other day. I drink vodka every night, that or whisky. I smoke 2-3 cigarettes, ones that I roll myself, daily.
I have two sandwiches for lunch, swiss, turkey, wheat bread, tomatoe, lettice and light mayo. For dinner its usually salad with some grilled or baked chicken.

I feel very much like I can only enjoy a few things. Get frustrated by some people easy and unsatisfied with my sex life.

Oh and the fucctons of water I drink everyday.

Skinnyfag here. Being skinny is the best thing that could happen to someone. Sure, you lack strength and some other things, but the same can be said about fatasses. You dick looks big in proportion to your body.
The only problem I see is that gaining weight is really fuccing hard. I've tried, but no avail.

I feel completely satisfied with my body because, at the very least, I'll at least be more attractive than some fatass, and some girls like skinny guys, I think.

But what happens when she realizes that it's an optical illusion?

They won't. You obviously don't know women

feels bad man

I don't think you ever told me why you have fat black women on your wall.

You know damn well most people here would fucc you (and not call it gay).

also >hoganfag

but hogan took down gawker brother and no they wouldn't im not a grill or even tarp

I'm on the fence when it comes to Hogan killing Gawker redeeming him for his decades of being a massive cunt behind the scenes in wrestling.

skinny and smooth is enough for these people they're faggots

yeah hogan back stage politicking was pretty bad bu he's not the only offender, dusty Rhodes in 80's nwa, mil mascara's entire career, kevin nash in wcw. I still though he was great at cutting promo's and could even pull a decent brawl with a decent enough monster at opposition like kkb, kamala or even the underappreciated aj journeyman midcarder killer khan, I did think it was utter shit though when he reufsed to put flair over in wcw and the whole sid rr1992 debacle I think hogan was fine but he should've left after putting warrior over wrestle mania 6. I still loved the dungeon of doom feud in wcw for ironic enjoyment, and the nwo run was great, I just wished he would've stopped wrestling flair and Anderson though.

that's kinda sad if that's true, like nobody should have low enough standers to fucc a disgusting pleb like myself

the guy could never handle a group promo though. look up wargames 1995. his team leaves and he just keeps going on doing his own solo promo. macho just comes back clapping his hands trying to get him to shut the fucc up.

inb4 butthurt faggots complain about off topic

Holy crap, you're gay. You also have the same Jacket I use to wear. Which is normal, it's a pretty normal design.

I did. A souvenir depicting an African woman.

They don't. It's all in the mind.

I am "healthy," in whatever meaning that conveys to you. I am currently drunk, and a virgin, so I have no STDs (that I am aware of. I will choke a bitch if I do), I exercise on occasion, I get enough sleep, I try to eat as clean as possible, and I am a college student (if that means anything).

Hail hydra.

I read that as

I am planning my suicide in a few years.
I hope that there is no afterlife, but if their is, I hope you just get whatever you want.

is this the milf thread?

fuccing women can't do anything right.

y r all the milfs u liek out of shape?

GO dump this in /s/ or somthing instead of trying to do fuel the datamining conspiracy.

I say this in the least gay manner possible, but I'd like to tie youth down and violate you and leave you both with all my cum.

Liking feminine men isn't gay dude. It's okay.

5'10 (178) 160lbs (70)

5'10 (178) 160lbs (70/72kg)

Meh kinda skinny fat. Got some muscle. Low energy cause i smike weed and sit on my ass all day. I love milfs and pizza

But user, I don't consider myself femenine at all.

Bump, also I don't think there's such a thing as an attractive GILF, somebody prove me wrong.

¡Contenido no original! Se ha silenciado durante 2 minutos!

No you just have the same gay fashion

Styxs is that you?

If you don't have a bike, maybe.

the rock band ?

gross get better standers I'm a boy not a grill

I'm like so straight it's not even funny man 2d>3dpd