Are you a Jew

are you a Jew

be honest, I want to know how many jews are here. One Jew grandparent (or more) means Jew.

do you require a loan?

Kill the goyim, shoah the goyim now!

I have Sephardic Jewish blood on my dad's mother's side of the family. Seriously.

yes

Why do you have to bring Ethnicity© and Religion© into it Goy? We're all children of G-d and share the same blood. Stop being anti-Semitic by talking about Semitism. Oy vey.

Goya the shoah now molach everyone never

I've a Jewish great-great-grandmother on my mom's side. How Jewish am I?

Sorry user it's a 1 drop rule, you know how it goes.
>>>/oven/

Anyone have the screenshot back on cuckchan where most of them asked about their surname (one of them in particular was Pontecorvo) turned out to be Jewish? Many keks were had from that sauce.

I'm mexican/ameridian/french.

My ancestors fled to mexico when the wild west stuff happened in the US and and got raped by the french when they invaded mejico. . Well lat least from what I'm told

That's one person four generations back, just on one side of my family. I also don't buy into the "as long as the mother is Jewish." I don't know where that comes from but kike sperm is kike sperm and there was none involved in my direct line.

Kek, I just can't imagine it.

i act jewish towards some people (not lending my shit to them) but that's about it
i'm horrible with money

I was just fucking around you autistic faggot. You would not be considered a jew by the Nuremberg laws.

We're all Jews

I take it seriously, nigger. I mean, who would want to be related to this?

I'm Jewish

t. weev

Am i the only goy here?

Yes, we're only nationalists ironically of course unless its for Israel

who else do you think is visiting pol? only kikes and confused sand-niggers

Anyone know any good foreskin recipes? Preferably without having to use an oven!

How do you do, fellow jew.

im jew

Fuck if I know.

I do like to be extremely frugal with my money, however…maybe there's some Jew somewhere down my line, but it isn't from several generations ago.

Half goy tbh

Isn't the real danger a jewish female due to them raising the next generation as real jews ?
Or are we considering the genetical predisposition of jews to be collosal marxists ?

But you are. Accept who you are and please after you… There's money inside.

>>>/oven/

Ah yes, the twin sibling of the "it's all just satire" meme. If you actually have recent jewish ancestry, you should fucking kill yourself.

Fuck off to back 4chan with your retarded shitposts.