So, Holla Forums, I have couple questions to gay anons and femanons as well, if there are any in here

So, Holla Forums, I have couple questions to gay anons and femanons as well, if there are any in here.
I'm a guy who has recently got in touch with his bisexuality. So far I've only fucced girls but I kinda wanna try cock. How does it tastes like? How can I anonymously suck some dick?
inb4 gloryhole in public toilet
inb4 fuccin faggot

Kill yourself, faggot. I don't even want the source for that gif now.

fucc off, poltard. I'm looking for aome seriois answers

You should seriously kill yourself.

All the 12 years old repressend fags in this tread xD I most likely have fucced more girls than you ever will and now.that I wanna try something different, I shoukd kill myself? Bunch od fuccing normies.

When you're done being triggered, kill yourself.

fpbp

Why are you trying to deny your naturall urges? Dick especially black is the way of a future. Quit lying to yourselves, I know you covet this cock.

WHITE GENOCIDE

Low energy. Apply yourself into the front of a train.

that's a bad idea. HIV

Just look at that. I already got dubs twice itt.

That makes me unquestionably right.
Here, have some cock. Just dream about sucking on it.

Conclusion:OP is a bottom who serves his nigger overlords

ITT: faggot spergs out
Kill yourself, loser.

C'mom, don't be triggered guys. Just have some.

Even for a fag you're pretty damn faggy. smh

Dick just tastes like skin. It's not that weird and it won't hold that much novelty.
What do you look like OP? It helps if you're a specific type, like if you're fat or something. Most gays have one type that they won't deviate from, so find your target demographic. Grindr is your best bet.

… .. ……

Prett tasteless. If the guy leaks precum, then like that.

How completely awful.

You're going to get the shock and you will stop being a faggot.

t. Mike "If You Suck The Cock, You Get The Shock" Pence

I don't know about real dicks but I have a 6.5" dildo I suck of regularly. Just sucking it doesn't doe anything special for me. But the feeling of its sliding all the way down my throat is so amazing I almost cum just thinking about deep throating.
fucc now I want someone to force his big cock down my throat pressing his abs against my nose.

Oh my, oh my…She looks so cute. You just want to stroke her cheek and call her a good girl.

Practise makes perfect user.

Yeah. I guess one can learn to suppress it slowly, day by day. I should come up with a routine.

Bump, because I to would like to know this.

Suck OPs dick faggot.

All problems resolved. /thread

Why so mean? ;C

umm yes shock me daddy~ hook jumper cables to my balls and make me cum voltsss

You could put out an ad on craigslist and get raped and murdered
It'll only speed the process of getting HIV and dying
In fact, skip both of these, just fuccing kill yourself