STOP BEING RACIST

STOP BEING RACIST

We wouldn't be racist if niggers, kikes, and spics didn't act like spoiled subhumans. It's on them that they're hated.

Sure, mate. Show me a single non-racist person and I will.

im jew

im not really offended by your comment

seeing as i as superior to you as you are to the most stupid and animalistic negro

im jew

slow day on whatever site or board the remnants of /int*/ hang out at now?

incorrect

ciddie

I reckon you racists need a good ol' Canadian ass-whoopin'

historical revisionism is Holla Forumss meme now, bucko

No

but this is /int/

something wrong with it chumpturd?

You won't laugh now once you feel the power of these Canuck guns

Holla Forums is whatever you want it to be, bb

The puny kuffir will not stand a chance against my 20lb premium machete folded by iranian slaves over 300 times.

Think again, you silly refugee. I'm too fast for you. I move faster than a hockey puck and I hit harder than a moose.

is that spenny

i'll teach you why the weak should fear the strong

I'll stop siding with my race when niggers do the same for 80 years, regardless of reciprocity from other racial groups, that'll make up for their 80 years of parasitically living off of Whites in the U.S. since the War on Poverty started, and the several trillions sent to Africa, which the low-IQ parasites have paid us back for by producing hundreds of millions more low-IQ parasites, not to mention their committing 85% of all black on white interracial crime, despite being 12% of the population against ~60% of Whites.

Fuck.
committing 85% of all interracial crime involving blacks and whites*

nobody gives a shit Holla Forumsdud

docter goy im jew

not an argument fat ass

say that to my feces not online ciddie

Is this guy white or black. I can't tell. I'v seen so many hipsters that they all look the same to me.

Mixed and british

ah that makes sense.