Philando Castile Robbery Suspect

Philando Castile was pulled over on suspicion of being an armed robber, not a routine traffic stop like the MSM has been claiming. It is clear that this is the case from listening to the scanner audio.

Also videos of him and his girlfriend hot boxing a car with their kid in it and then driving under the influence.

Can't let the he din du nuffin narrative go unchallenged

Scanner audio: kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio/267076374

Getting high with kids: youtube.com/watch?v=5MyGQShcKow (kid visible at 3:35)

youtube.com/watch?v=HLoiobLy7Yo

Lets see if we can't dig some more dirt on the truth behind these two

Other urls found in this thread:

mncourts.gov
fox4kc.com/2016/07/07/man-killed-by-police-during-traffic-stop-aftermath-captured-in-graphic-facebook-live-video/)
cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/lavish-diamond-reynolds-trnd/
w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=2013-m1-725763&SearchType=0&Database=1&case_no=&PLtype=1&sname=&CDate=
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007611243538&sk=videos
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
archive.is/1zWKx
archive.is/gPruC
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679678/Man-shooting-death-hand-cop-streamed-live-pulled-31-times-charged-63-times-officers-near-home.html
archive.is/CBPb6
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/09/philando-castile-crew-raise-more-than-quarter-million-so-far-and-recent-developments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good find OP, have a bump.

bump.

shoulda waited for tm morning to post tho op.

DEY DIN DU NUFFIN. DEY WER NO GUN.
bump

Thanks guys, it's early afternoon here so I'll keep on digging and keep it alive.

Can't seem to archive any of this stuff, can someone help out?

NIGGERS

JUSTUS FO MUH CUZZIN

mncourts.gov

Trying to look at criminal record for Diamond to help discredit her version of events but site seems to be overwhelmed.

Dumb nigger probably didn't even watch it haha, she's clearly visible multiple times in the video.

Another hole in tail light pull over… both tail lights are fine. Why everyone is just accepting these obvious lies is beyond me.

Both videos got comment section and like bar raided by libs. Honestly, I took that day off from watching the news, and I really haven't cared enough to watch the actual shooting until now. How can anyone find this to be a damning piece of evidence of white police acting racist towards blacks?

We have 2 conflicting reports of what happened. The officer says that the nig reached for a gun and the girlfriend claims he didn't/ In some other video the girlfriend says the officer did say to stop, but the guy raised his hands. She also says that he said he was armed as he was reaching for his wallet not before. The nigger was either reaching for a wallet or a gun. If he was reaching for a gun he was either dumb even by nigger standards and intended to show the cop his weapon out of courtesy or he was just an average one and intended to use his weapon on the cop. If the guy was reaching for his wallet, then he should have fucking stopped when the cop told him to. However, at 7:00 in the version I'm watching (fox4kc.com/2016/07/07/man-killed-by-police-during-traffic-stop-aftermath-captured-in-graphic-facebook-live-video/) she says "The officer said to don't move, and as he was putting his hands back up the officer shot him" As OP's police scanner video showed the cops had reason to be extra cautious. He wasn't at fault for shooting a suspect acting like this even if the guy really only was reaching for a wallet. Still though, the officer was Chinese. How the fuck is it that when a chink cop shoots a black suspect it is the white man's fault? Why on earth did this inspire some nigger militia to go killing white people in Dallas?

Also, in this video someone whispers something into her ear at the very end. It sounds either like everything's alright now or not now. I can't quite tell, but if any of you wants to take a look it might come out that everyone there is an actor playing the event up for as many gibs as possible.
cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/lavish-diamond-reynolds-trnd/

Mods should sticky this. This is huge

Most people believe whatever narrative the (((media))) spoonfeeds them.

Bump

Don't forget that he wasn't even fucking driving so why would the officer ask him for his license and registration?

It's routine for police to question passengers, and even more routine if the driver is suspect, or committing a crime.

Totally reasonable to question him but to ask for his license?

Nothing under Diamond Reynolds or Lavish Reynolds.
I did check Cook county court, her place of birth, (Illinois is clearly run by NIGGERS as it doesn't have a statewide case search) and it seems she was sued for $719, apartment security deposit maybe: w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=2013-m1-725763&SearchType=0&Database=1&case_no=&PLtype=1&sname=&CDate=
Nothing for Indiana courts. (current home as noted on facebook)

I keep seeing this shit, are people blinded by the apparent placement of the people in the car so much that they don't notice the fucking gauge cluster and wheel in front of Castile? It's broadcasted video from a phone's FFC over facebook streaming. For whatever reason shit gets mirrored, but in any case you can clearly see as she pans around that he is very clearly the driver, whether that's a rare JDM cutlass that was converted to RHD then reimported to the USA, or it's just mirrored footage, Castile is very clearly the one in the seat with access to the controls. Not to mention, even if she didn't pan and reveal the placement of the wheel, you can infer it's not infront of her purely from the camera angles she could pull off in her seat. Ain't no way you're going to record from the positions she did without the wheel or column blocking large portions of the camera's field of view.

Pic related

Shit yeh, you're totally right, I was in-fact blinded by it. Thanks.

Can someone confirm an archive? It's 330 here and I'm too tired/delirious to do it

Great find! Let's get this out there.

Does anyone have info whether the cop who shot him was Asian and not Caucasian as the video description claims?

The lady herself says that he was Chinese near the end of the video.

I think he was actually Mexican or similar his name is Jeronimo Yanez

mommy on dat krunk shit again bruh

More bad shit, open container in the car, etc etc plenty of videos

Looked under Philando Castile.

Look at how many times this fucker's been pulled over. Considering he's been dealing with traffic violations on a consistent basis for over 10 years, it's only natural that his cause of death would be vehicle-related.

One of those is insurance fraud haha, I'm surprised no DUI so many videos of him driving high on youtube and facebook.

does the (((media))) want to get people killed? like, what's the fucking endgame here?

why rile up the public to become homicidal?

Chaos is good for rating$

Got 14th July as her Birthday but no confirmed year if that helps any court searches.

I am on the same page with you about blacks, but I mainly am against racemixing. Little children like this pickaninny here is going to grow up hating white people because of how she is being raised. God help that little girl.

That poor fucking girl

She's begging for a better life, state should take her away.

I totally missed that. It's America, so I'm glance blind to right hand drive cars.

I'm dumb.

Wow, what a surprise every time, they actually did something. Shieeeett

Where does Holla Forums stand on this ""police issue""? Do police abuse power/too aggressive?

That certainly isn't the motivation.

license plate light looks to be out

I think for the most part police do the job they are paid to do, with all of these armed niggers chimping out, I'm not surprised the police are jumpy.

Maybe, maybe not either way the radio call is pretty clear that he's pulling him over as suspect of an armed robbery.

they could have told the sheboon their light was out when they starting chimping
"WHY YOU PULL US OVA? WES NOT DINDU NUFFIN!"
"your license plate light is out"
"SHEEEEIT I CANT SEE TAIL LIGHTS OCCIFFER!"

ARCHIVE IT

eh, fuck cops in general.
now officers of the law, there's someone you can count on , if, there's a large enough time window involved.

but honestly i think if there were less apes running around, shitting up the general psyche of the police force (i can only imagine what dealing with pavement apes all day is like. the hell must be unbearable, anyone would turn into a violent purging psychopath, or at least get a taste for blood) we'd be better off.
then the cops can focus on doing shit that matters, like wrangling beaners and getting those damn punk kids to stop riding their bikes in the rite aid parking lot.

this is so disgusting

The bumper (sorry fender) looks lower on the far side, like the car has had a whack; you can't see the far tail light completely because it wraps around the car, and you certainly can't see the lower light, that could be flapping about on a wire for all you know.
If the cunt driving is a known felon, illegal firearm carrier etc why does it matter what they say to pull him/her over.
If you drive around in a piece of shit and don't drive well, expect to get pulled over.
I used to get pulled once a week when I had a piece of shit, commonly stolen car and looked young enough that I might be driving without a license or insurance.

Smoking weed with kids in the car probably doesn't help either.

WE WUZ BONNIE AND CLYDE AN SHEEEEEIT

niggers dont give a shit about their kids

it sells newspapers

Thug lyfeee

thas rite

I meditate on killing kids, nigger kids, kike kids and especially mudshit kids. Popping them in the oven or just ripping them in part with a shotgun.
Anything to cleanse this earth.
Yet when I see shit like that, it makes me feel absolutely disgusted. Fucking niggers man

lol at this comment on the second video

yes, you can be pulled over for it being out.

themoreyouknow.gif

Holla Forums BTFO OF THIS PLANET

Seriously. I'm not sure I'll ever recover. brb suicide

hahahah fucking idiot racists, one day u or ur family can be shooted by police like this.

also dead 5 police officer news best day of my life.

WE GODZ N SHIEETTT

You've got to go back.

No surprise they are complete niggers and probably that played some role in the boyfriend getting shot and it being on film….

Molly on the shootings.

got a webm of these?

No webm's made yet but you can find all the videos here. Even video in OP he's smoking weed.

One of the things that makes my sides shatter about this while thing is that libtards despise open/concealed carry laws, but for this nigger it's the one of the crutches of their (not an) argument

I call bullshit on this.

Who the fuck buys a paper based on a story on the cover?

Better question, who the fuck buys newspapers?

SHIIIEEETT

people who dont sit at an office computer all day long

higher ratings = more $
more papers sold = more $

no one buys a paper or watches the news for fluffy stories of retards kids mediocre achievements

Reminder:

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

archive.is/1zWKx

Based on that data, Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

White guy killed by police = Local News

Black guy killed by police = National News

bumb

archive.is/gPruC

Pic related shows gun in lap

Who be dat? Looks a lot like Mr DinDu to me.

Additional reminder:

Blacks 18.5 times more likely to kill a police officer than to be killed by one.

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

O shit! Here come dat groid

LOL i was listening to the shit on npr a few days ago and they were saying how the guy had no record and worked with kids and shit all the time

Try charged 63 times just for traffic related stuff.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679678/Man-shooting-death-hand-cop-streamed-live-pulled-31-times-charged-63-times-officers-near-home.html

Is that a gun on his lap?

Dickhead should have realised that he would get shot like that. At the very least he could have dropped it down the side of the seat when he got pulled over.

so easy to character assassinate these niggers nowadays since they record every felony they commit!

He's a criminal nigger, the vast majority of them are fucking retarded.

Cynthia McKinny is actually pretty based

archive.is/CBPb6

They make it almost too easy, might forward these videos to the police and child services, it's literally child abuse.

Turns out his Mom has felony convictions.

They are making big money off this too, 250k USD so far.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/09/philando-castile-crew-raise-more-than-quarter-million-so-far-and-recent-developments/

Just noticed in this video that she's also selling drugs!

She was streaming with the front-facing camera. The front camera always flips the video to make it look like a mirror because people expect it to behave like a reflection.