BLM protesters request police lay down their arms for 24 hours

archive.is/YvnMb
kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article88689172.html

Funny, I had a similar idea… I think police should stop patrolling black neighborhoods or responding to 911 calls from those neighborhoods for 24 hours. Go full "The Purge"… we'll see if they still say "Fuck da poleece" after that.

I hate to say this, but imagine if there was a police department in some big city cucked enough to do this (probably because the chief has his balls in a vice by the liberal mayoress).

It would be a massacre within the first hour, and it would show the American people that without guns, it doesn't matter who you are. The criminals will gun you down, especially when they know that you can't fight back.

Of course Obungo will try to spin it for gun control but I think the message will be clear for the American people. No gunz = no safety.

It's a shame that the Baltimore slow-down is ignored by these people

The cops should just go on strike for 24hrs
The shit going on is not fucking worth it.

Lexington, KY is pretty cucked. Their openly gay mayor Jim Gray is challenging Rand Paul for his senate seat. Lexington isn't a very big city, compared to say, Louisville, but they like to think they're San Francisco or some other bullshit.

The police should let white militias do their job. Just stand down and let the militias takeover. Just let have access to the voter registrations of the Democratic Party and the problem will be solved.

Truth is, in a real shtf situation the police will attack the white militias more viciously than the hordes of niggers demolishing cities.

And they'll fucking do it too they know whos incharge now and so do I.

I'm not so sure but I have my doubts.

The got BTFO by one nigger with a SKS two days ago. Imagine a whole platoon of young, highly trained and coordinated, heavily armed white men whose only goal is to kill as many libshits and niggers as possible rolling in unannounced. They would effectively lose control of the city.

That takes a lot of organization that just isn't really there right now. it would likely start out as small lynch mobs and roof sitters.

The fuck are you talking about?

As much as I'd like to disagree with you, everything we've seen
(((IN THE CURRENT YEAR)))
agrees with you. The guys in Oregon were called white terrorists despite having not shot a single person and were just occupying space. And wasn't Baltimore where the negroid mayoress demanded a safe space for nogs to riot? That's what I was thinking of when I said the mayor having the police by the balls. I think it would take a complete society breakdown to free the police from the control of the mayor's office, when they realize their paychecks are no longer being signed. Then I hope they bring their expertise to the white militias. But as long as they're being paid, they'll be the enemy of the whites and be upholding the status quo.

Even a small squad could do 15 or 20 times more damage then that nig did. The cops would get rolled.

The problem is whites will view them as allies, and cops will view the whites as terror cells. The "one nigger" (it was at least 2), had a mission to murder white cops… which makes it quite a bit different.

I guess it's just a coincidence that the Purge: Election Year is coming out.

Jesus Christ, do they ever stop with the jabs at Trump?

That's quickly changing, seeing as how cops are abusing the white population more and more. What we need is a movement to separate police from whites. Whites have their own means of defense (militias) and don't need LE or jew courts for justice.

As it is said "Blue isn't White."

Lol these niggers are fucking insane. And this request sounds awfully Jewy.

Robocop is reality

The Purge makes it looks like Whites are the violent ones calling for a race war attacking minorities when in reality its the other way around. More Hollywood Jewish propaganda.

SHEEEEIT
DA POLEECE AINT GON HAV NO GUNS FO TWAINFO AWIZZ??
SHEEEEIT
TIMEA GO SNACH ME SUM CURRYS

If the cops stop doing their jobs white people would legitimately need to start killing looters and robbers who would be minorities. That movie and OP's post seem oddly suggestive.

Entire franchise is fucking dogshit.

Only the dead can know peace from this evil.

*stop doing their jobs

That's the official 'story' but I still don't buy it.

(((HOLLYWOOD)))

what things? 11 cops shot in cold blood in texas? or criminals getting killed by cops when a situation gets out of control and it's a life or death scenario? fucking stupid niggers

Only the professionals and other useful people disgusted by BLM would get purged.

Oh fuck no! Not in my state! Not in my town!

That has to be a bluff.

If they agree, then it will be a slaughter, not just for police, but for civilians as well, which will cause most, if not all, police departments and officers around the country to go on high alert, and a flood of black deaths will ensue, which will only serve to bolster BLM's cause.

If they decline, then BLM can use that as more "proof" of the systemic racism they claim.

this little rascal went all da way