Why is "coming out" a thing?

Why is "coming out" a thing?

Attention

cuz fags treat their kink like it's some deep dark secret, but at the same time think that everyone needs to know about it

i don't know, OP. Why do you keep "coming out" with these shit threads?

For real, I wanna know, too. It's like, you gather the whole family and tell them about your fetish and then you get upset if they disapprove? I think, no, I'm SURE if all homos would just SHUT. UP. About their gay, all their problems would go away overnight. Like if they stopped trying to shove it in people's faces and normalize it, no one would care. Literally no one. Out of sight, out of mind. That's what straight people do (well, usually, FURRIES!). They don't come out about their foot fetish or whatever. Just keep it in the bedroom. No one has to know, and what they don't know can't hurt you.

it's just because gay people are afraid they will be treated harshly, and that's a logical concern. also it feels bad to have to pretend to be a certain way when you're not. coming out is kind of like "well here goes being myself for once"

it's liberating, and it's nice when people are supportive by opening up their asses and letting all the gay people fucc them.

just kidding, all people gotta do by being supportive is go "oh you're gay? that's cool fam I don't give a shit, we still bros"

Because there's still a stigma, and given that you're posting on Holla Forums, you shouldn't need proof of it.

Even if there wasn't a stigma, homosexuality would still be a physiological abnormality, and people are generally sensitive about those things.

Ok, this is really bothering me: *wasn't* sounds correct, but being a hypothetical, would it be *weren't*? "Weren't just doesn't sound right in this context.

t. Same user who made the post

it's abnormal because you can't handle the fact that you simply dislike it.

I think bears are disgusting, but I'm civilized enough to know that I don't care what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom.

other people like you are secretly gay, maybe not as much as the people who you want to desperately distance yourself from and label as abnormal, but your still a little gay.

you can't handle this small amount of gayness inside you. maybe you think your friends muscles are nice. maybe you like someones hair. maybe someone near you has an attractive smell. but you like women a whole lot more right?

nobody is forcing you to act on anything you don't have a passion for, but it shows when you need to call it abnormal to distance yourself from it like bill clinton needs to say that he never had sexual relations with "that" woman.

do you know how many animals in nature do homo shit? I'm sure you have no clue. again nobody is forcing you to do anything you don't want, but as long as you call it abnormal it's likely that these gay parade propagandists will never stop flooding the media with an endless stream of gay awareness shit that people like you ( and me honeslty ) are really sick of.

it's always going to be the way it is now until everyone can say "your gay? oh okay, whatever" without calling it "abnormal" or trying to make it seem bad in some way.

You grossly misinterpreted my post. I feel the same as you, but let's call a spade a spade - it IS an abnormality. I mean, it's natural, but only insofar as it happens to occur in nature.

And I think it would help if more people were less sensitive about acknowledging facts; that is, as long as they aren't making hateful value judgements.

Because youre a faggot,OP

it's not really abnormal unless you consider human beings only having sex as male and female to create new life as "normal" and that's abnormal. people throughout history have had sex for pleasure. just look at the indians and the kama sutra. if you look throughout history there have always been different types of homosexual activities or relationships.

even animals do this shit. saying gay people are abnormal is like pointing at a fat person in public and immaturely going "ewwwwwwwwwwwww your fat!!!!!!!". yes the person is a total fuccing fatass and everyone knows this, but the very fact that people feel the need to point it out is immature and embarrassingly cringey. when I was five I got the talk and then I noticed how some men seemed to act differently.

my parents told me what was up and I was already grossed out about "PENIS IN THE VAGOO" when then they told me about gay men, and I was like "EWWWWWWWWW penis in the butt!" but then I managed to have a laughing fit because it tickled my funny bone. a few days later I didn't really give a shit anymore or feel the need to ever point it out again. I didn't go "whoops! I'm totally gay now!" I just acknowledged the fact that I'm capable of recognizing some males as attractive without actually wanting to fucc them.

I like females, and that's about it. people don't seem to be able to process this level of complex thought in their heads and just panic "oh shit gay? that's weird! gotta call it different… uh.. because it's uh… DIFFERENT THAN ME!! yea yea right, good. because I'm totally not like that, nuh uh, Never ever! have I convinced everyone I'm not gay yet?" alot of the very annoying gay movement is more about people getting over their own insecurities so they can just learn to stop giving a fucc already.

No, saying that it's abnormal is pointing out the fact that a primary attraction to the same sex is not normal.

Btw, try to keep your response a bit more succinct because I'm not going to read another verbose diatribe.

normal is just what you see every day.

if you lived in a space station every day and never saw a tree and went to earth, you would go "wow trees are not normal" simply because of the fact that you aren't used to them.

people of the same sex being together isn't normal or abnormal because the word normal is just a general idea of what you see often.

those koreans that wear purple as the male color, that normal to you? but they do it. they've been doing it, and they don't really see any reason to stop because someone else tells them it's weird.

Every faggot ever since the dawn of time.

while some gay people are really flamboyant and prancy and dancy, not all of them turn into one person parades and freak out like this. some of them just say, "hey people, guess what. I'm gay" and their friends go, oh hey we support you we love you yea we cool whatevs.

the thing is that the flamboyant ones really make themselves heard and those are the ones we always hear about. but what made you go to youtube and click on their video? is there something unstoppable about just not clicking a video of some gayboy coming out? or some lezbitch? I don't know any situation where one of their videos slammed out of my computer screen and forced me to watch it.

humans are social animals
acceptance and belonging to a group is important

you can only be accepted and belong to a group if
- you know who you are
- you signal who you are to the group
- the group signals you are apart of the group

you would think being delusional is a violation of the first condition, but it doesn't change the fact delusional people find other delusional people and think they found somewhere to belong - albeit with greater difficulty and poorer sense of belonging.

r8 explanation bls

Ok, let me break it down as simply as I possibly can.

Nature is not arbitrarily designed. We are here because nature evolved to a point where organisms preserve their existence through procreation – we are those organisms. The only essential things for life are survival and procreation, and everything else is relatively superfluous; thus, while sex can certainly be for pleasure, procreation is the indelible root of it.

Homosexuality (A PRIMARY ATTRACTION TO THE SAME SEX) is essentially a glitch in the natural process; ergo, it is a physiological abnormality.

the thing about people who think like you is that you will always view those type of people as delisional. they probably think of you just the same and wish you would stop caring enough to just mind your own business and stop calling them that already.

I would agree with you if so many animals didn't fucc the same sex, and if humanity wasn't constantly doing things detrimental to its own survival constantly every day.

homosexuality is about as abnormal as nuclear bombs, and straight sex just for pleasure.

anything beyond "unga bunka me hunt shit sleep fucc for make baby and do again tomorrow" is abnormal if you use that logic.

It still doesn't change the fact that it's abnormal; particularly if they ONLY desire to fucc the same sex.

You're getting "artificial" and "abnormal" confused. There is no abnormal nuclear bomb.

it's only abnormal to you. you seem to care about it alot. do you bust into gay peoples houses just to watch them have sex and then complain about it?

you're getting my example confused with one that you are imagining. as I stated in my previous comment, by your logic, anything beyond cavemen going unga bunga and hunting and living in the forrest and reproducing is abnormal.

nukes, gay people, robots, video games, all normal.

technically giant squirrels from space landing on earth would not be normal, but after a few days it would be normal.

Busting a nut would turn into an ayy lmao traitor signal so if you cum youre a squirrel
How is that normal??????

u wot m8

This is where gays become insufferable with the victim complex. I'm not making a value judgement, you absolute simpleton.

Sure, "Normal" is relative, and when I say that it is a physiological abnormality, I'm pointing out THE FACT that relative to the vast majority of the population, homosexuality is abnormal. Plus, my points in which you can't seem to fully grasp.

point is, human is not a homosexual, transexual, asexual,whatevertry species.
genderstrology is quack, and its adherents are too

faggots, only 1-5% of the population, are responsible for 75% of HIV transmission, a third of child sex abuse, and are having the rest of us pay for their healthcare because of their reckless sexual activities.

truth hurts.

I didn't even say I was gay. I'm mostly straight.

I agree with you about the HIV spreading being bad. but I don't like any people who recklessly fucc all over the place without protection and getting tested for STD's, gay or not. I agree whole heartedly.