Watch the fun

I am posting this image on Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /liberty/. Let's watch the echo chambers pronounce their monopoly on the truth.

that image is so true. that's why trump won.

OP why didn't you link the threads?

why did you include /liberty/? we don't want to troll them. only Holla Forums and Holla Forums are shit.

also why is the word truth blue? are you implying that democrats are the truth? why is propaganda red? are you fucking with trump?

Link the threads faggot

I now know what political affiliation this user is.

Found the Trump supporter.

what's liberty? libertarian? I'm just saying I like them because they remind me of Holla Forums before they became assholes like Holla Forums

yea, I hate Holla Forums and Holla Forums but I love trump.

And that was the point of my experiment.. I wanted to see how much the trust in the media has dropped across the political spectrum.

The left and right are exactly the same, only divided by meaningless issues so the American people can be incensed with a feeling of worth/power/involvement when they take a side even when both parties lobby for the same things. The 'leaders' of the world are put there not by the people but by billion dollar corporations with an agenda. If the people truly had power with who they could choose and who would be elected; the world would be a different place (but for better or worse?)
Both the left and right have sold out and are kept in a perpetual state of power in order to further the agenda of the true powers.

"Truth vs Propaganda"
Both sides spew out propaganda like it's going out of fucking style; both pay millions towards TV stations so that they can spew their talking points "Donald Trump is gonna nuke China!" "Hillary Clinton eats children" utter fucking shit. There is no truth, anyone who says that is completely delusional.

I never trusted the media at all. but I love trump. I'm happy he won because he is redpilled against the media.

Yea basically I don't give a shit about dem or rep, I'm happy tump won because he is NOT a politician.

understanding is a three edged sword

The problem with that image is it implies there is a political party that tells the truth.

sure m8 :^)

If we're going to polarize left vs. right, generally speaking, the left values truth more than the right. Now, before you morons start posting jpg's of bleeding-heart mental patients, I fully realize that the left has its share of propaganda tactics–these things are difficult to quantify, but I think it's safe to assume that the scale at least tips in the direction of the Republicans being more dishonest and disreputable. The most recent Republican debates were utterly embarrassing.

If you simply look at the major news organizations, who stands out as being the most unabashedly partisan? Fox. Which network is by far the most opinion-based? The answer is obvious. Which is the Christian party? The party who favors lobbyists and bloggers over actual scientists? Trickle-down economics?

That said, I hate posting in echochambers, and I wish more people felt the same.

So what are we supposed to do for fun around here?

this, link thread so we can all have a laugh

you are a retard

It's hardly airtight, but by definition, its absolutely an argument. You really should understand your meme responses ("not an argument") before posting them.

It's an opinion-based statement. Anyone who thinks they can objectively prove which side currently employs more propaganda tactics in one post is a fuccing moron.

If you can't prove a thing you say than shut the fucc up and sit the fucc down you stupid nigger.

You're free to make a substantive rebuttal… or you could just continue being a whiny little piss-pants who speaks in memes.

Coming from someone who hasn't made not even one substantial statement in this entire thread. Gtfo TRUMP fuccing won you nigger. Back to fuccing reddit where you belong you fuccing retard.

Go ahead, deny that these things are relevant points which reinforce my position that Republicans don't value truth as much.

You could have focused on these things and attempted to poke holes in them, but instead, you opted for memes.

Yeah ok you dumb fuccing nigger jump off a cliff. Someone simply having a different opinion than you doesn't make it propaganda for him doing so, it's free speech and if you believe otherwise, you believe in thought crimes and should move to Korea.

something you cannot prove. Also, last time I checked the dems still owned 90% of the media so you can fucc right off.
More shit you cannot prove. Besides the fact that cnn, msnbc, abc, etc. Just make shit up half the time and count it as "news". And the fact they pretty much railed against TRUMP 24/7 disproves that point.
Which is the atheist party? And besides, most christians voted for fuccing Obama you fuccing retard.
More bullshit you cannot prove.
Fixed-down economics?

Also, just because your opinion is retarded doesn't make it "true" just for having it.

More like propaganda vs propaganda. However, with Soros/Clinton and the meeting with key members of the MSM, Donna Brazille leaking debate questions, Stealing a rigged primary away from Sanders, among many many more examples, I think you'll find a significantly higher distrust in media across the conservative spectrum of voters.

Sure you can. They're all Republicans who vote for, shill for, and practically campaign for Republicans. They are literally a Republican network. I will say that MSNBC is just as bad as far as that goes, but I think you'd find that Fox misleads or lies to their viewers more often.

My point is that most Republicans are Christians (mostly protestant/evangelical) and their brand of it is particularly knuckle-dragging. Sure, there are plenty of Christian democrats, but they don't allow themselves to be manipulated as much by someone who reels them in with Bible verses – see: Sanders

Can't prove that Republicans are mostly climate change deniers or can't prove anthropogenic warming? If it's the former, it's simply a fact. If it's the latter, I'm not going to get into a 5 hour long debate with you about global warming, sorry.

There's obviously no point in having a debate with you.

Pretty weak and lazy point, but fair.

So, it's not exactly propaganda if the source which is spreading the lies believes it. Fine, so perhaps the premise of the thread is too ambiguous (which is why I didn't try proving anything in the first place), so a better premise would be, "Fact vs. Fiction: which political party is most consistently ignorant and uninformed?"; granted, to be fair, you'd have to compare equal demographics.