Mfw Trump goes full Ronald Reagan on Black Lives Matter

Honestly can't wait for this fam, he'll literally destroy them without mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992
facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157277205810725
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The problem is the existence of non-whites in our country generally. Unless Trump deports or exterminates non-whites, including Jews, we will still have the same problem at the end of his presidency.

BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

THEY ARE WORTH LESS THAN FECAL MATTER

That has yet to be determined.

We must first grind up black lives into paste to use as fertilizer, then compare it in a scientific study to fecal matter. Then, and only then, will we know which is worth more.

never go full Holla Forums
makes you look like a falseflag posting professional diarist looking for a screencap

do
or

KILL ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW 1488 HEIL HITLER

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157277205810725

Hopefully he doesn't get amnesia any time soon.

Look who's talking you fat cunt.

Remember when Reagan destroyed our country without mercy when he amnestied millions of indio squat monsters?

reagan may have been anti-communist but he was still a neocon

Nice projection weebster

EARTH TO user ON MOONBASE!
We are not having elections this time.
We will be under martial law by August.

Ronald Reagan is known for granting amnesty to 3 million illegal spics (funny how we're still talking about amnesty too. If we capitulate again we'll be having the same conversation again a decade from now).

I'd much rather Trump be a Hitler than a Reagan, except do all of the things jews accuse Hitler of in their fairy tales.

The redditleftypol cancer is real.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Fuck off.

August?

##MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE?

Do any of these faggots here know Moonman?

Sage

Nigger Reagan was a cuck. You young faggots can't even into Patriots.

The only way forward is seeing the weak ones of you perish in Heeb-fire and using those that remain as the basis for the new SS.

August?

Nah. They all think he was in it for the fame.

Niggers can't fight for shit, but a lot of Holla Forumsacks overplay that, some nigs do a lot of boxing, and when you fight a nigger his friends are probably going to jump in.

I've fought a couple niggers 1v1 before, wasn't that hard, I'd say I won. They fight like spastic retards, go full glass cannon mode so you really just gotta go tit for tat with them.

Niggers deserve to die. Or if you insist, move them to Africa and cut aid. Let the strongest come out.

fuck off leddit

I'm not a burger but wasn't Reagan the pro-Israel faggot who was partly responsible for the Iraqi war and the death of based Saddam?

Yeah he was
Personally I think he was a shit in terms of a leader

Trump has no say when King Nigger is actively helping and funding BLM terrorists and ISIS terrorists within the US and throughout the globe.

Can I get a run down on Reagan? Which are the legitimately good US presidents and where can I read an uncucked version of their history?

Reagan and Bush, these are the words that grant me the kush

As far as I know, he was an outsider candidate that was clueless as to how the world really worked. He tried to actually change things, had attempted assassination and changed his tune. He was still pretty basic as far as conservatives go. According to him, the amnesty he grated was meant to be a "onetime thing" where in he wanted to crack down hard on illegals after that. He obviously was terribly wrong, and should serve as an example of how appeasement doesn't work.

He gets bonus points for not being a neo-con, but he still bowed to their will in the end.

Reaganomics wasn't a bad idea, give money to businesses to create jobs. Unfortunately globalization hit really fuckin hard and all that money left the USA.

Really though Bush Sr did the presidency.