youtube.com/watch?v=jLa6ySs_lv4
breaking911.com/breaking-shots-fired-at-houston-police-officers/
aim.org/special-report/reds-exploiting-blacks-the-roots-of-black-lives-matter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmm spicy

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

ABSOLUTELY BUMPED

Good.

The police should know who their real enemies are. All the media does it try to race bait and clap and clamor for more dead policemen like themselves.

Let (((them))) reap what (((they))) sow, good officers.

If dubs the hot phase of racewar is starting tonight.

bikes cops the most deadly cops

TEAR GAS GUNS COMING OUT

Reroll

niggers killed trumps plants now its personal

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751957549239439360

Checkm

This is in Chicago?

This is how you get dubs

SWAT IS MOVING IN

Nigger logic.

PROTESTORS CHARGING POLICE, GET IN HERE BEFORE YOU MISS IT!!!

INCOMING

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY UP IN HURR

discord.gg/K48aS

Come chat about the happening

ARRESTS ARE BEING MADE

FIREWORKS WOOOOO

ARRESTS BEING MADE

dumb niggers throwing mortar fireworks at the cops

FIREWORKS HAPPENING

Positive vibes only = unlawful assembly and throwing fireworks at police

can someone make a webm of the firework?

they need to use the minority removal robot again

(((Peaceful protest)))

tazed twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751968953312874496

They are arresting the anti-white whites.

Half of them are white. Disgusting.

Every minute they block the freeway they create another vote for Trump. This short video might help in that process too.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0

done arresting, shooters coming uh oh

HAPPENING

Concussion grenades going off…

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN RACE WAR STARTED

GET IN HERE QUICK

loading my mags with hollow points.

FULL ALERT.
IT IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING!!!

Good luck Ameribro

Top Kek. Yeah these dummies blocking traffic really gives Trump more votes.

Fucking gold!

Firearms are present!

ITS HAPPENING

Bumping

IS THERE A BETTER STREAM?

PARTYVANS AHEAD

SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED

Damn I love these chats, we really need to stream stuff more often or star doing movie nights again.

Where is the happening occurring?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Wew the meme farm is producing the dankest fruit this season.

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

It's OC lad :^) straight from the farm

Did they really assault reporters?

Race war. Now.

Yes

Really? Rick Rolling during the happening?

This is just too good, how many of these MSM cucks do you think will quit now that they see the real world?

Except the faggots keep crying about these stream threads.

If whites hadn't built a racist and oppressive system that condemned these poor black people to poverty, they wouldn't be holding these protests and riots. In fact they would probably have colonized Mars by now.

It's white people's fault you see.

THE DINDOOS USED VOODOO MAGIC TO MAKE THE POLICE MOVE BACK

I kek'd

SHEQUELLA IS HERE TO SUPPORT THE INJUSTICES

GENECIIIIIIIIIIIDE

GENECAIDE

the fuck is wrong with this nigresse's shirt?

ITS GENOCIDE AND SHIIIET

My body is ready

I think it might just be a weird coloured design

No it isn't. You skip anus day.

NJUSTISES N SHIT NIGGA

GENNA-CYYYYYDE

topkek

CHECKED AND SUPPORTED

INJAAAAASTICE

If I get blue-balled again I will be sorely cross

Haha, reported

he handed her some money on camera, wonder wtf that's about

If they keep this chimping out they will see some REAL genocide soon

MORE FIREWORKS

GEE, I WONDER FUCKING WHY

FUHRER DUBS CONFIRM SHEBOON WAS PAID TO STIR SHIT

Git down here BOI!

Are the police surrounded now? Their are fireworks in the background behind the police

UNDACOVAH MISSIPPI
ITZA PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE JENOCYDE!!!

STREAM LINK
youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

BLM to be officially labeled a terrorist organization when?

CAHBON MONOXAIDE GASS!

Probably never as long as Obama remains Nigger in Chief.

They are getting ready to charge

AFIX BAYONETS!!!

discord.gg/K48aS

Come chat about the happening!

I dont even know what to say at this point.

Its pretty obvious these niggers are not going to stop until we have a civil war or martial law is declared. But you'd think people in large would see how horrible they are and wake up to this shit.

I mean fuck all, on just this stream, the "protestors" are illegally blocking traffic and fucking shit up for people who have no relation to this at all. The police order them calmly to leave. They ignore them, they ADVANCE on the police slowly, they throw fucking fireworks at explode at their feet, if they werent so scared of the backlash that would have been "open fire" moment right there. They hurl rocks and water bottles at them… then, and only then, do the police respond with non-lethal weapons to try to disperse them, at which point they cry "hands up dont shoot" and scream about the media needing to show "THIS" but of course make no mention of them aggressively attacking and moving at cops and them NOT responding

And of course the media will flay the cops alive if they respond. And never say the protestors did a single thing wrong, they're all innocent cherubs.

I think at this point theres no stopping it. We're going to have martial law before the summer is out. And god only knows we'll be in a civil war before the years out if that goes poorly.

Hope you bros are prepared, because this shit is only going to keep getting worse

Nice of you to join us Mr. Ben "Pull a trigger kill a nigger" Garrison.

If dubs WR-104 will burn all the cities full of rioting niggers and bring forth the age of non-niggerdom

Pottery.

Off by one quads

ALTERNATE STREAM
periscope.tv/w/1MYxNBogLqbxw
ALTERNATE STREAM
ALTERNATE STREAM
ALTERNATE STREAM
ALTERNATE STREAM
ALTERNATE STREAM

Yo guys we can keep it to one thread here:

8ch.net/pol/res/6647627

my bad

8ch.net/pol/res/6647627.html#6647766

7/9 never forget

Who else is /TotallyUnpreparedForARacewar/ here?

I couldn't hear that last announcement from the police.what'd they say? It was different from the first one.

>8ch.net/pol/res/6647627

This one has more replies tho.

How can these cucks stand being next to so many feral apes? I'd be in fuckin fight or flight mode. I hate just seeing them at the grocery store let alone being next to a mob.

Lol these pieces of shit are going to fuck up the Republican convention and God only knows the bedlam that will unfold if Trump is elected. Typical subhuman activity

Faggot shill.

THIS IS THE ONLY STREAM – OVERTUBE.ORG
All other stream will be erased.

Exactly

THIS IS JAYNOCAIDE

oh fuck I wish they'd escalate this so i can see people die. not bc I care, I'm just bored

Dumb fuck. Go buy a gun

RIGHT NOW

how about no

Lord kek, will the niggers ever stop chimping?

Not even nigger refusing to acknowledge islamic terrorism like the traitor he is can stop the public and masses from opening their eyes and seeing the muslim terrorism before them. Only the leftists and libs that are too far gone will continue their suicidal ways.

BLM being exposed for what it is will continue to dawn on the public of it's true intentions, and it being a monster created and funded by George Soros, and its taking advantage of the racial tensions and suckering other stupid niggers into it thinking they're in a "good cause" when really they're just being used to generate anger and chimpouts by its leaders.

Nope

scandinavian ancestry

we dont run from monkeys until its too late

No one wants that shit site.

what if I can't buy a gun? wat do? what's the best replacement weapon?

They're all ethnic Swedes.

amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS

Fists or knife lad

what I would pay for a based subaru to run over protestors and shoot at them with potato guns

ITZ A MUHFUGGIN SSHHOAH IN DIS BITCH!

I have a machete and a dull sword. Thank god the white man invented half swording

USE OF FORCE ABOUT TO HAPPEN

"Leave area now or you will be subject to arrest or use of force."

I can't wait for the tear gas

fight the smart way user

Yeah, all you have to do is KILL THEM ALL

PEACEFUL DANCE

Border up your fucking house.

Go to a hardware store and buy a machete.

should I go Praetorian? shield and spear/short blade?

NOTHIEFSALLOWED IS UP
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Probably a nail bat.

fuck off with that stream.

checked

both good ideas

Now I'm in Texas friend. I'm just repeating what was said and what I hope will happen

put a sign that says "residence of black person" in your window

Seems like a good idea, i have a wooden bat lying around somewhere around my house

Yes. A shield in somewhat decent hands can be just as useful as a blade

Wait, holy shit that's a great idea.

I want to avoid all confrontation, if possible. So this sounds like a great idea. Or just post a "black lives matter" sign in your yard.

checked as well

ayy, its that faggot from Baltimore

I thought you Americans were not cucks?.. I think you need to leave.

terrible stream keeps freezing

black powder revolver

then maybe a nailgun with 16'' framing nails

then maybe a crossbow

then maybe an axe handle with a metal band around the top and some nails jammed in the band so as to point upward for jabbing

then maybe a tomahawk

if shit really hits the fan that stuff wont matter

he doesnt have a gun

learn to crosslink

You don't need a gun to trim the hedges. Thats what a chainsaw is for, user.

Pure coincidence :^)

You're a stupid motherfucker if you think that any of us can stop a mountain of these savages. It's best to play offensive.

black women leadership

well, that's their problem. literally the scum of the scum of the earth

I bought a taser today user.

NTA stream on now youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

*defensive

Depending on your environment, that may be a good idea. Keep in mind that shorter blades are better for tight enclosed spaces, while longer weapons like spears or even clubs (bats) and axes give a considerable advantage against shorter weapons in an open environment, if neither fighter is well-trained

Who else /goingtothegunstoretomorrow/?

fucking awesome idea. "I support BLM" in the window. maybe a Bernie sticker as well or something and then they probably leave me alone

still sucks thought bc I'd like ot kill some niggers if things come down to that.

Seems low-energy lads

If you didn't want to deal with the problem, you should of let it grow. Those failure of trips is just further evidence you need to buckle up your act, or you will never be blessed by kek.

checked

but jesus dude, its not like we are going to go total zulu. Spears? Nigga please.

then a confederate flag is your choice

Naive fools, did you miss all of Ferguson and Baltimore? These retarded niggers will attack every single thing they run into regardless of anything

(checked)

Are those roof koreans?

Harbor Freight sells machetes for less than $10.

that was the strategy during the LA riots

As you can see brother, kek does not favor those who are too cowardly for whats about to come. Checked!

I need to get some of that riot control gear and bulletproof vest.

any ideas on the best way to acquire such things?

should i get a gas mask, too? I was thinking if I had a gas mask and rioters were trying to break in, I could just gas my apartment and they'd be forced to leave

I think they'd be more likely to be roof vietnameserather than Koreans

This. Stock up on razor wire for barriers, noguns user, no structure shall be spared

Kek be praised. The fire rises and our bosoms feel the eternal flame of his holiness.

GET PEPPERSPRAY

It works like a charm but does require you to get a gas mask.
Fill up containers with the stuff and spray it fucking everywhere in case someone breaks in. It burns like all fuck and will reduce them to a screaming mess on the ground.

Use motorcycle gear for body armor
Look around milsurp sites for stab-proof bulletproof vests, just in case

oh yeah, good point. I forgot about that. I was thinking of going with bear mace so I can take down a crowd if necessary. I figure on barricading in my apartment. I have some places innawoods I could go, but idk if I'll be able to get there

anyone know if anything went down in baton rouge?

All that's needed is one spark. They are ready.this is the modern dindu's war dance. The Zulu had theirs. One spark and they will charge

Bear mace is actually weaker than regular mace

I actually respect these niggers for having the balls to do what whites seem incapable of.

Only a full-scale race war while suffice to stop our present "boiling of the frog" and unite white people behind the cause of our own ethnic survival.

Whites are so complacent and apathetic that they've been content to let our country be overrun with shitskins because speaking out would be considered "racist".

But if niggers keep pushing the envelop and having chimpouts every single day, eventually whites will have to wake up. This might be the catalyst we need to unify as a race.

Here's some shoestring budget ideas for self-defense, remember humans have been killing each other for millennia without guns!:

Someone said in the NTA chat that Deray got arrested.

Don't forget

really? i didnt know that. it sprays out a lot more and a lot further, though, doesn't it?

he's a baton rouge nigger? good. that's the faggot that was trying to shut down the election supposedly

defensedevices.com/foxlabonepou.html

I used this for the last guy who tried to break in. Shit burns like a fucking thousand angry suns and allows you plenty of time to escape from any situation.

BE SURE TO USE A GASMASK

Stay safe, user.

Are these niggers trying to turn this into a dance off?

thats a great way to kill yourself and burn your own house down

ARE U REDY FO DIS?

I thought he was a Baltimore nigger since he ran for mayor there.

Shit how often do people try to break into your home?

The only way to beat the one you hate is by getting them served.

Well I wasn't expecting a dance off

You better at least have a few able-bodied friends/family around and play it EXTREMELY smart in defensive situations. Better fortify your environment, throw stuff like bottles or grease at them to weaken their moral. You're not going to kill 50 apes, even if there's like 10 of you. They're going to give up at some point and look for an easier target. An user brought up in another thread that BBguns are legal in most states, and are excellent for incapacitating or harassing attackers if you are in good cover and well barricaded.

Got a broom? Sharpen the end, jab at a fucker and he'll run even if you don't hit him. Anything longer but easy to wield can be used as a spear or pike. Think they won't give up if they find a pack of opponents close together with long, stabby sticks of wood, plastic or metal? None of them will have armor either, so you'll inflict so pretty bad wounds on them. Again, you want to break their morale primarily, not necessarily kill them. They give up, you live to fight another day.

I though the chimps had plabned something big that they'd do when the songs intro ended. Guess i overestimated their sense of style

They'll never see it coming

THIS STREAM IS A FUCKING PARTY!

nice. luckily there are almost no niggers in my area, but I'm afraid I might be on some antifa list, so I'm always concerned. I live deep, deep in enemy territory

U in the cities too? I'm like 5 beers deep, but I have my go bags ready.

I lived in the projects of Miami for years. I've seen too many deaths by gun violence and quite frankly, don't like guns.

I also don't like the idea of actually harming someone. Call me a cuck, but I leave the policing to police.

Seconded, where is this?

oh… but did he get arrested in baltimore or at the baton rouge rally?

IIRC he's from Baltimore but considering the money behind BLM the important people show up wherever the latest nig gets popped.

Have any good stories? Please share user.

Here, have a maiden.

Have fun getting killed by a pack of feral niggers, I guess.

I hope those asians were protecting their shit from blacks

no, not in Minn/st paul. ur probably okay there, though. I don't think this is going to get out of hand, and BLM is focusing most of their ire at cops.

I'm worried about what is almost certainly going to happen on Nov 9th

checked

ah, makes sense

Twin Cities… there was something going on with armed Black Panthers in Baton Rouge but not sure what happened

In other words, you're submitting to the primitive fear of guns like a liberal because it's a loud boomstick. You'll be like every other lib out there meeting the waves of niggers as they group up in packs and mob you.

The Huey P. Newton gun club tends to show up to these protests

I went through 3 neighbors in a week. All 3 were killed in drive-by shootings. One was a 75-year-old man who had just retired.

Shit was horrifying. Literally terrible beyond words.

Another incident was when my downstairs neighbor was robbed and raped by a pack of savages. She herself, was black and happened to despise black men.
I let her stay the night with me, and never before saw someone in a state of shock like her. It still haunts me to this day.

I live in a predominately white town now, where the vast majority of blacks aren't twats. I'm more concerned for my friends back home.

yeah, but in BR they walked right up to cops with shotguns and shit. I was really surprised at the discipline. If I were a cop, I would have wanted to mow down the niggers

open carry state. probably more used to it.

No, I don't like guns because I've been through depression and have gone through relapses in the past.
The fact that I've seen people die from guns makes me want to stay away from them.
I don't mind if other people want them, just not me.

DERAY ARRESTED, LYNCH IS INVOLVED WITH BLM AND WAS PLANNING A HAPPENING

no better time to post some old school memes then during the happening

yeah, i know, but they were pissed and taunting them and yelling at them. right up in their faces. I was really surprised. the cops were probably calming themselves by thinking about tDOTR

TEAR GAS WHEN?

any links on that?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751978828688400384

GIVE US THE SOURCE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Are you not entertained?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751978828688400384

ALREADY POSTED YOU FLAMING FAGGOT

That's not an actual source. That's merely a reference to a source.

Now we are gonna really see on whose side these cops are. If the nigger makes it out without missing any body parts then they are all paid off traitors

You'll never get the race war going with that sort of attitude. You need more rage. See pic related.

Every day when driving you could kill yourself with a tiny counter-clockwise turn of the wheel and yet you don't.

the faggot said he didnt like guns user

Glad we have some proof.

FUCK THAT NIGGER

Apparently he was arrested at a protest. He won't get charged with shit.

So you're going to let the chimps have their way with you?
Either way, you'll die.
Why not take some of them with you?

Doesn't matter, time detained is time detained, at least for a small bit

periscope.tv/deray/1DXxyZjvrWVKM

@ 4:40

Yeah, because I got a job and have become a productive member of society.
Alcohol and drugs are no longer parts of my life. Listen, I get why a lot of Holla Forums wants an uprising but I've already seen violence first hand.

It's not fun. It never was fun. It's not like what the comic books or movies portray. Seeing people get shot dead, especially good people like officers and community organizers, is possibly the worst thing I've ever come across. Granted, fuck these protestors and everything they stand for.
I sincerely hope every last one of them gets hit with tear gas and arrested. Black Lives Matter is a joke.

MILITARY-STYLE TACTICAL SMOKE

chimps will probably copycat dallas again

Yeah, but there's no reason to have an irrational fear that owning a gun could lead to suicide.

alright this is getting boring. some of you motherfuckers go down there and throw fireworks and shit and yell "let's charge them" or some shit.

USED BY TRAINED OFFICERS

DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED
DERAY GOT ARRESTED

Did anything happen in the past 30 minutes I was gone?

that dude was military and hooked up with a larger group. i don't think that's going to happen in Minn

Gas masks on

look at the post above you

dindus busted out prince and had a dance party

police putting on gas masks, not sure if its for actual tear gas or if its from the smell.

The Rugrats predicted this

Because I don't want to hurt anyone.

I've already dealt with seeing enough of this shit. I'm done with it. I'll move to the mountains if I have to.
I just want people to start respecting cops instead of putting on a demonstration whenever a thug is shot and killed for being a thug. I want the drugs off the streets and I want the violence to cease.

BLM is a cancerous, bullshit organization that is funded by the Soros monster, I know. However, that doesn't mean we have to answer violence with violence. Letting out aggression leads to regret, anons.

Anyhow, I'm going to bed. Night. As always, stay safe.

Read the thread faggot. Filtered.

HOL

UP

We're not talking about opening fire on a BLM rally, we're talking about defending ourselves from niggers during SHTF.

He's probably a sentimentalist who has problems with putting rabid animals down.

what kids are they talking about?

A lot of whites have a problem with conceptualizing niggers as actual human beings… we call them "cucked faggots" whose inaction is just as much a threat to civilization as actual chimping niggers.

They won't figure it out until they're assaulted violently.

Not. It absolutely could not.

ITS HABBENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome. though soros will get him out soon. I hope he gets arrested at every city he goes, fucking race baiter

look at all those pussies run. if you're still there, you better fucking stay and confront the po po

Calling it now

HAPPENING

I was hoping they'd crack some heads

I know, and even that is terrifying to me. Because seeing the consciousness disappear from someone's eyes is the worst thing you can see. It doesn't matter who, friend or enemy - it's all the same.

When you're holding your friend after he gets shot, telling him to stay with you and begging him not to die, only to see him die, you then realize how fragile everything really is.
I'm all for ending white genocide. I'm all for acknowledging the anti-white narrative the media has. However, doing it with violence won't solve anything. It will only show that we're nothing but "white supremacists" who don't have an argument.

BLM ousted themselves as a terrorist organization recently. People no longer sympathize with them. The same will happen to white groups if we act in a similar manner.

they're gonna need harpoons.

not everyone is built for war. I doubt a good chunk of you will enjoy being in the meat grinder that is urban warfare. But hey, it easy to get use to killing people, there that.

Let not forget that this user has most likely had a peaceful existence like many of you. Until they learn that this people don't understand anything but brute force.

watch deray get arrested at 4:40
periscope.tv/deray/1DXxyZjvrWVKM
also shit will go down soon on the freeway

true. my life has been nothing but violence. I'm totally desensitized

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

Diamond, her friend, was the whore in the car streaming while the dindu died. everything she said was false. also her light blue eyes made her look like a zombie. probably contacts, appropriating Aryan culture again

PEACEFUL PROTEST MY FUCKING ASS HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

Reporter might be a hebe

This is the best stream ever guys. Get in here and get komfy. It is only just beginning.

He is the (((protest organizer)))

the 1st amendment does not grant you the right to block interstate transit

CC…CUuufaggot

No, he looks like an Arab, I'd say Levantine.

he looks like a commie. pretty sure he is, I remember him from ferguson. speaking of, whatever happened to rebelutionaryZ? is he died?

He is a commie and a huge piece of shit at that.

These "non-profits" are just ad bad as the MSM

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751993383716020224

shots fired at a Houston officer

rofl

This cuck thinks this is a standoff. No the police are being nice.

40MM ROUNDS
BASIC ENTRENCHMENT

Saint Paul MN confirmed for as bad as Fallujah Iraq.

Are there any blacks even left in the crowd at this point?

the cops are being extraordinarily polite and patient. the spin tomorrow will be the opposite, we already know that. Sad!

I think I see one up front. And I can hear a couple in the background

this toothless nigger thinks the police removing people from sitting in the middle of an interstate is "tyranny"

THIS IS TIRANEEE

Who the fuck gave this niggers an encyclopedia? Do they even know what that word means?

"Dis is tyranny"
Dont make me laugh faggot

kikes and arabs are both sandniggers you fucking sandnigger.

Integrity be rayciss.

THE POLICE ARE SURROUNDED.

THE PEOPLE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE!!!

TEERANEE!!!

link please

so i'm playing around with the idea of using an array of microwave guts (HV transformer/cap/diode/magnetron - maybe a field-expedient waveguide) to design a homemade 'Active Denial System' - the thing that makes people run away because it feels like their skin is being flayed off. The kind of thing that will keep anyone away from a location - like a house. the EM would be set to flood the area of interest when an optical trip goes off…or maybe a surveillance system detects a human form (even a PI or BBB can do cascades for object detection at about 1 fps). i'm kind of up in the air about how much power is really necessary to affect a wide region at a distance of approximately 5 meters (like a shower of OH FUCK NO over a doorway or window). at any rate. gotta stay safe these days. to the laboratory!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

ty

This.

Gonna kick off soon I think.

Is it weird to feel a bit aroused at the thought of violence?

THE POLICE ARE SURROUNDED!!!

Again. This retard has no idea what would happen if this went down the way Holla Forums wants.

It's quite simple really
If they don't want police, remove police
Let their "society" crumble as niggers loot and riot and destroy their cities

Thank you FBI, truly you are my greatest ally.

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!

The police are such teases. Keeping this going on so late.

yeah, sir, I'm going to have to let the safety inspector know, we're shutting this bomb factory down.

Not illegal to block a major traffic route? Get fucked, go protest in front of congress or the police station.

I want water cannons and bean bags.

I'm not the only one hoping this is only the beginning right?

I want to see cities burning from BLM riots, I want to see the race war.

Can I ask for someone to give me the details on and a gov site sayign that it's illegal to block traffic?

All google does is bring up BLM protesters protecting them

DEY HAS A BUNCHA AR-15 THEY GUNNA SHOOT AT US

they're surrounded. they're herding them into a pack. those faggots are all getting arrested

wut

they are being given AMPLE warning and time to act like civilized humans. will they rise to the occasion?

AR-15's

AR-15 TYPE THINGS AND RUBBER BULLET SHOTGUNS

Let me think

I wish that's what they were being shot with.

Moving in!

"AR-15 type looking things"

Hilarious.

Most technically correct thing a libshit would say about a gun.

All M4s are AR15s, not all AR15s are M4s.

Molotovs?!?!?!

is this the new st paul thread

PREPARE FOR MAXIMUM CHIMPING

My timing. I only tuned in a minute or two ago!

ASSAULT MAGLITES

Do I have time to grab some snacks you think?

OH PLEASE LET UNICORN RIOT GET GASSED

His orders are to bag your ass goy.

You missed the second shoah. Over 6 million innocent black protesters were gassed by chemical weapons.

It is time.

consequences for my actions? what is this nazi germany?

Pube boy upset the cops are gassing him and shining flashlights at him.

TYRANNY WINS AGAIN

will I see some communist skulls bashed in tonight?

If dubs niggers get shot with the salt AR15 rifles with the shoulder thing that goes up

Check'd and kek'd

Don't risk it user. Snacks aren't worth it

All the cops have their whoopass sticks ready

WHAT THE KEK

every single thing coming out of his mouth is the opposite of the truth

THEY'RE FUCKING CHANTING AT EACH OTHER HOLY KEK

ERADICATED

40 MILLIMETER

This guy has to be a jew.

He said there haven't been any molotovs and he wasn't wrong.

"eradicated the people from the freeway"

Truly another shoah.

If only.

With all these protests based on completely overdramatic bullshit, Why aren't they using the firetrucks?

If I was mayor, I would go out on top of a firetruck escorted by police with a speakerphone and call everyone stupid while hosing everyone down.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Who is they boss?

(Maybe six tax payers among the entire crowd)

JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE SHOOT THIS DUMBASS

If only

OY BIX NOOD DIS BE ANUDDAH SHOAH FAM

40MM MARKER ROUNDS

M
M

M
A
R
K
E
R

R
O
U
N
D
S

Wasn't that claimed incident a total lie?

looks like the protesters just got moved off the highway, ie., backed down like a bunch of pussies

Oy Vey its like the third battle of Ypres!

if dubs dawn brings gandalf and the rohirrim

""""""""""""""""""""press"""""""""""""""""""""""

What the hell do they think is going to happen because of this? Literally nigger-tier activism.

That is what it's designed for. Is this guy retarded?

the night is young user

Why couldn't it have been 40mm BOFOR?

Surely it's cheaper to resurface the road than pay all that overtime.

i want to hear this faggot scream as they beat his ass with their riot batons

Because dat be rayciss and it would let some nig or nigger-lover leftist mayor kick my ass in the next election.

NIGGER RODEO WHEN?

The woman on the microphone is so low energy

No jussess no peas

Oooh yeah

Yes, that's back from Michael Brown and Darren "Animal Control" Wilson in Ferguson.
They're still repeating it. They defend criminals. Literally every single riot has been because of a criminal.

DEY MACED DA TRUCK FULLA KIDS
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

lel
anyone else see that long ass finger nail on the camerawoman

Here come the crocodile tears
DEY GASSIN' OUR KEEDZ

I MISSED IT BECAUSE THE OTHER THREAD RAN OUT OF POSTS AND I WAS LOOKING FOR THE NEW ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CS gas

Isn't that shit war level?

I'm not that well versed in riots but it looks pretty over to me already.

"they maced a truck full of kids"

You didn't report on that at all when you were watching the truck leave faggot.

Oh no NM it's literally tear gas.

No

This would be the best time of my life as mayor. Why would I give a fuck what a bunch of black sheep think?

I guess we have to redefine war then. This is babby tier.

Honestly I'm disappointed by the sloppiness of the police.

The "protesters" could have easliy had a military force of 50 men hiding in the woods and ambushed the police wiping them out.

shameful

Protest is so fucking low energy

I'd vote for you.

user "WE'LL HOSE 'EM, THAT'LL SHOW 'EM" MAYOR FOR LIFE

CS: Gas.

"They're the ones occupying the freeway now"

The hypocrisy of the left fucking infuriates me

black people confirmed for low-energy faggots

Chemical munitions

40mm rounds

Dude makes my head hurt

fucking dirty and disgusting. short clean nails are the only way.

what a fucking letdown this was, niggers aren't even worthwhile for entertainment

that latin attention whore

Nog in shorts getting fucked up by stinking nettles.

Smoke grenades are also "duds"

stinging*

It could be stopped in one evening with a show of aggressive force and mass arrests, not just of these fucking thrall niggers and leftists, but also of media figures and government officials who have been inciting this. But all the local and state governments and police forces are too scared of King Nigger and AG Sheboon suing them, that's just 3spooky5them.

aww, I thought I was about to learn about a hilarious new less-lethal munition.

>look out fam they shooting 14 inch buckshot rounds out of a famas tbh

so how did they get them off the freeway?

the best part is that the police arent even on the road, they're in the shoulder

Shit, I'm gonna fall asleep if this chimpout stays low energy.

IWantToBelieve.jpg

There's still other cities. We can hope anyhow. Why isn't Oakland blowing up?

They walked at them and the niggers fled.

DEY USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS AND 40MM FLASHBANGS AYO HOL UP

YOUTUBE CHAT REPORTS SHOTS FIRED @ HOUSTON OFFICER

They walked towards them.

By which I mean it was the worst war crime since the six million.

This guy sounds like he is used to taking liquid straight to his face.

Because he is a faggot, get it?

it would be more patriotic to be tomahawking niggers

this faggot would probably call those war hammers.

CUNCUSSION GRENAHDS

Took it HARD to the face!

Anti-white blacks and anti-white whites (traitors) are on the backheel now, user. Only now the law must change to reflect the new public consensus that anti-whitism is as stupid as everybody predicted.

Airdroped job applications

They just walked forward. As usual, niggers are all talk no action.

No.

40 MM artillery king slayer rounds.

You fucking got me, you nigger.

Molotov cocktails and AK47's

If you really believed that police are killing you, then why the low energy pussy protests? The guy in Dallas was a Black Live Matter fundamentalist. He actually believed their bullshit, and wasn't just LARPing like these faggots. Black Lives Matter deserves to be gassed

I'm not very prepared, but I live in superwhiteville with plenty of gun-toting rednecks with guns who won't take no nigger shit, so I feel pretty safe. I can provide them intel coordination and analysis in exchange for protection.

Any news on the Houston incident?

what are you gay?

Letting the niggers shutdown the freeway for 4 hours was not good but as soon as they applied minimal force the commies scattered.

They let them chimp and vent, then moved in.

As for 50 armed people, the security apparatus is watching this from the air.

muh narrative

kek

Typical cocky bitch. Would love to see her screaming STAAAAHP as the police descend on them with nightsticks swiging.

Police air units all have FLIR systems these days, don't they?

They are just outright abusing the police through a sound system.

This is so wrong, so so wrong.

Just go in with batons and mace and arrest them.

Hell is forever!

I have a knife I guess ;_;

My area has shit gun laws, I have to move out.

I'd screw her though if her face is fine.

Embed of Deray getting arrested for easy sharing

The Houston Police Department has confirmed that shots were fired at police officers after they responded to a domestic disturbance on the 12800 block of Kingsbridge Lane.

SWAT was requested after shots were fired and is now on scene.

A HPD spokesperson said: “The suspect did fire at officers. Nobody was struck and he has receded inside of his residence.”

The shooting does not appear to be related to any protests that are currently occurring.

breaking911.com/breaking-shots-fired-at-houston-police-officers/

What the fuck is this cuck talking about?

WE GET THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

We haven't had the electric chair since 1972 when the jews fucked up capitol punishment.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't know about all but many of them do.

Yup, they have eyes on everyone, wouldn't be surprised if there are nogs in the tree.

PTSD from the white supremacist shooters

kek

we are in hell right now, and the kingdom of heaven is within deep within

NO. NO THEY WERE NOT. UNLESS THEY WERE THERE AND THEY WERE ALSO BEING SHOT AT THEY WERE NOT HAVING PTSD.

White supremacist shooters.

Only one I heard of was the black supremacist who killed five cops,and he would happily kill all these white cucks.

I'd screw her through her face

What the fuck was he talking about there?

This is exactly what we've been waiting for, look at the response blm was getting for their 'peaceful protests' how is this going to help them?

'if you kill your enemy's then they win'

/k/ in Minneapolis

I love crawfish with taters and corn on the cob :(

W-was that rooftop Koreans?

I think I've become a white girl because I can't even right now

I GOT 5 KIDS AND YOU GOTTA KILL ME TO KILL DEM MUH CHILLUNS

keep it white

Every fucken Millennial that whines about PTSD should be drafted for a tour of Iraq.

Forever and ever, it's Hell.

Hope the police brought some flechette rounds

KILL THEM JOHNNY KILL THOSE NIGGERS

HOLY SHIT ITS THE GASSENING

Why don't police bring a bunch of those gigantic extremely bright lights with generators and shine them at the crowds?

Those would destroy camera optics and cause partial blindness if looked into.

Really? The people they fucking chased down the fucking block and forced into self defense?

GET 'EM!

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Please don't fucking make this a religion thread you nigger

TOP KEK, FLASHBANG OUT

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUM

Lol that last one hit a branch right by his head. Get fucked cuck

Blew us the fuck up!

holy kek

LEAVE THE AREA NOW

REKT

I CAN'T HEAR SHIT

BLEW US THE FUCK UP LIKE A GOD DAMN WAR ZONE

HEARING THAT FAGGOT CAMERAMAN SQUEAL IS MUSIC TO MY EARS

SHEEEEEIIIIT!

FLASH AND GAS
ITS A MOBILE SHOAH

GENOCIDE THIS IS GENOCIDE

more at 11.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REKT

IT'S A WAR ZONE DOWN HERE

commies, sheesh

What the fuck is a concussion grenade? I don't even think this faggot knows.

THIS IS A WARZONE

CHEMICAL MUNITIONS

Hell is forever!

Also, filtered

Reply to me again

Stream is fucking hilarious, center are roof top koreans lmao

IT'S HAPPENING

OY VEY IT'S A HOLOCAUST DOWN HERE

Does this mean I don't have to go to work on Monday? I gotta get up at 5am and make a delivery for 8am Monday morning in "the cities". I don't think it's going to be safe tbh. I can't be getting Reginald Denny-ed on the side of the road ffs.(google Reginald Denny, young faggots)

Keep going niggaz! burn that mutha fuckin expressway down! I could use a day or two of extra down time.

Black Lives Matter!

THIS IS A FUCKING WARZONE DOWN HERE

man i just started fucking laughing so hard at this shit it made my night

If it was CS gas this fucking numale wouldn't be able to open his fucking eyes much less his mouth.

Beasts fear fire.

ALLAHU AKBAR

THE FIRE RISES

cameraman is a huge pussy

THE FIRE RISES

/k/ must be cringing

hell is a hot place full of sweaty bad men

these dindu streams are like news crack
i'm addicted

CHEMICAL WARFARE

kek

hey Holla Forums whats the cenus? whats the best streams to watch for chimp outs?

Holy shit he called it a flashbang, I didn't think he had that in his lexicon.

CS gas is uncomfortable but not life threatening. anyone in the military who actually did their annual MOPP training knows.

I'll show him a fucking warzone.

Milf Reinforcement

I got a delivery in Philly Monday morning. Im coming from Chicago. There is no escaping the baboon plague. There will be no Reginald Denny happening to me tho. Ill run them baboons over.

These unicorn fags are getting absolutely BTFO. . hilarious.

Forever. It's Hell.

Hell is forever!

They need to bring out the right wing death squads

TACTICAL MACE

No chimpouts to watch at this time tbh

Flushing out the partisans in 2016!

it's just a meme, bro.

SPRAYING CHEMICAL WARFARE AND 40 MM MARKER ROUNDS

wew

"Who are you spraying at, sir?"

Kek

JOSH RAN UP THE EMBANKMENT, STARTED SPRAYING AT NOBODY, THEN STARTED SPRAYING AT PRESS

HOLY KEK

CHEMICAL WARFARE

I have no regrets, it was worth it staying up just to see this unfold live.

OOOOOH YEAAAAH
checked and unicuck gettin reckd

BASED JOSHUA LEGO

Sprays at nobody and hits everybody.

They're using the babby level of CS gas.

The kind that the military uses is potent enough that you can't stand it without training.

DRAMA QUEENS

They are encouraging civil disorder and making threating comments in relation to the police.

They need to be arrested.

They should keep their mouth shut. Heck I would donate if they did that.

CARBON MONOXIDE ATTACK
APPLY WATER TO YOUR SHIRT

Good luck user

10/10 he is the hero we need

Holy shit this guy is such an unbelievable faggot, I can't believe how fucking pathetic he is. The police take a step forward and he acts like its anudda shoah. Every pop is a concussion grenade to him and every gun is a super scary assault AR-15.

Mostly police vs libcucks now

GO POLICE

AY YO FO REAL FO REAL

Concussion grenades to the FACE

FO REAL FO REAL

THEY BROUGHT OUT THE GAS

these white kids are so fucking sheltered and privileged, the way they are charging at the police, im baffled.

This nigga got CoD on the brain.

BIX MOTHERFUKKIN NOOD

=PEACEFULLY OCCUPYING A FREEWAY==

The efficiency of that madman is astonishing.

nb4 peaceful protest

it was booger town, baby. stung like shit, eyes felt full of sand, coughing fits. wud no fun, willie.

you'll be fine user

Don't forget
40 MILLIMETER MARKER ROUNDS

fuck

t. St. Paul PD

GET THE MILK

DEY TOOK DA BLACK DUDE FIRST POLIS BRUTALITY

155 mm artillery rounds

KEK the niggers cant even protest right

I take back what I said about the SPPD being pussies; this is great.

muh keeds

Me too…Me too.

no

Guy just said any means necessary, code 100 kill em all police.

Anyone grabbing images of the white people? We might be able to ID them and find out who is employing them (as if we need to ask).

WE GONNA STOP DEM BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY

I AIN'T PROPAGATIN VIOLENCE BUT WE GONNA GET DEM

I have a different bet.

You want to talk about what's happening?

HELL NO!

Never forget the six million dindus gassed tonight by military style 40 millimeter chemical weapons.

oy vey they're gassing us with the 6 gorillion mm rounds!

I APRECIATE DAT

Do these people realize that the niggers they are interviewing on camera aren't helping their cause one bit?

I've just tuned in now. I'm seeing a bunch of white people like partying, but very far away from the ferals throwing shit at the cops. There's even a girl in her underwear. I hope it gets lit to see how the libruls on site react.

Thas a bet!

Damn, pube boy's cameraman got hosed down. Rewound it but couldn't get a good cap.

Kekd hard at this one

I Know I'll be fine. Was just hoping for an extra day off is all…

Traitors on video.

Racist wearing whiteface

NEXT LEVEL

Now this nigger is a serious nigger.

That nigger in the mask?

That nigger gonna kill some cops.

WE WUZ SKELETONZ N SHIT

Black skeletor literally can't say anything but justice. What the fufck

literally JUST

fucker, beat me to it

top kek

'Holy. FUCKING. SHIT
A BANEPOSTER
PLS SOMEONE TELL ME YOU RECORDED IT

Who sent her?

ITS GAMERGATE

GET OUT GAMER GIRL

Hollywood?

TELL ME ABOUT THIS DINDU, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

if dubs bullets fly

Hey now, he took a 40mm to the bare skin and shrugged it off. Make tank armour from that man!

IS IT GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN

Actual revolution.

Sounds like sedition and treason.

Grab em all police.

New (((Socialist))) Party

SOCIALIST REVOLUTION

TIME TO GET ORGANIZED FOR AN ACTUAL REVOLUTION

NEW SOCIALIST PARTY

Holla Forums IS THERE

LEFTYPOL IS DISTRIBUTING PROPAGANDA

kek when shitlib titcow walks out in purple bra asking if anyone needs milk.

Fug I missed it
what happened

tryina git jussice

HOLY SHIT IT'S ACID RAIN!

2spooki4me

He dindu nuffin! By the law, all the way!

He gonna level up tonight

I would like to have a close look at one of these flyers.

Could contain some good insights.

Who printed them?

nigger needs to lay off the cheeseburgers

this nigger here was clearly doing a Bane impression. Listen to him again.

Fucking kek

I've seen a few women in bras. Looking for Somali dates prolly

"justice" "unity" No one knows what they actually want beyond fucking up a road and making actual tax payers miserable.

dey dun no wat dey doin

He's Dindu McGoo, the copkilling brew made by the jew.

Sauce on this song

Dark bane

Anybody figure this out?

Are these people capable of speaking in anything but totally empty rhetoric?

day dun know wat dey do, dey just do what day do

TRIGGERED

THEYRE MARCHING TO THE GOVONERS MANSION

LOLOlolololololololololloolo

WE MAKE DA WOHRL GO ROUND WHITE BOI, NOT DA MASSUS, US

White cuck, english department of liberal college. Who could have guessed.

forceps?

Nope.

Look at that protruding jaw…apes indeed

You already know the answer to that.

Yeah, me too. What is this "new socialist party"

If you ever needed a reason to quit using drugs, this would be a good one. You don't want to ruin your thinking to the point that you sound like a nigger.

BAYNE

is anything going to happen? I'm getting tired

these unicorn bitches are all talk. soft little bitches got pushed off their highway in minutes once the police decided it was time to end it.

Are the police going to gas the remnants?

aim.org/special-report/reds-exploiting-blacks-the-roots-of-black-lives-matter/

That's the Latino average. Afreican-American is ~10 or 15 points less.

Great Keks.

Looks like one of the kids from Fat Albert crossed with an orangutan

they're fucking called unicorn of course they're pussy faggots

The governors mansion at midnight? They'll make it maybe halfway before it petters out

TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY IS HE A NIGGER?

I liked how the people who said they were going to stay and get arrested broke and ran.

Ausfag here, does anyone know how far that is?

Imagine what would happen if Holla Forums converted BLM to their beliefs and taught them basic military tactics and armed all BLM.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DAT AIN'T GOOD

Everything is the fault of the po-lice

nah american black median is about 85

Look at those white anti-whites, they appear to be stuck in the 1960s, back when they were the brand new thing.

What is this nigger doin with a tennis racket at midnight?

there's probably busses waiting to take them there. soros money.

I wish NoThiefs would quit with the music, old clips, stupid fake sirens and shit.

He is gonna knock one of those smoke grenades back at the police.

Truly a mystery.

Refreshing midnight tennis is very common
he dindu nuffin gettin sports scolarship

about a mile or 2

short walkabout

wtf why wont the streams work for me

Shieeeet

Somebody needs to start the race war or how will the niggers die?

we could be facing TACTICAL BONGO CIRCLES.

Tell your employer you want some hazard pay for that shit and if anything happens to you, you'll sue the shit out of him for knowingly putting you into danger.

Go here, direct stream from a commie faggot.

That would be pretty funny.

The American negro average is around 85, the average for pureblood negros in Africa is around 70-75.

Think an ak 74u could fit comfortably in that?

Is this guy narrating the scene a red?

He is antifa-tier disruptive.

He obviously hates the police.

Your dubs indicate that's probably the case. But now this is just boring

Maybe that nigga a big fan of jim cornette.

thx

so many weaklings itt
grow stronger faggots
if your not already immune to gore pics get used to it
real life is worse the smell of blood and guts and gunpowder plus peaces of people; not so bad if it is fresh, hadjis dont clean up after themselves the old dead is what will make you wretch involuntarily.
the most high tech non gun wep from history was the polish warmace. basicaly a long shaft with a spike on one end and hammer head on the other.
really light so you can swing for days and the force you slam with is huge and focused on one point instead of spread out like a sword or bat would be.
you can order one online actually.
they go straight thru a steel helmet.
idk any country who has outlawed these tools that should only be used for building things

Assad is going to draw a red line tomorrow about the use of chemical weapons on American civilians

Anything with a folding stock could slide in there with no issues.

Think I'm going to take up tennis.

Blue pilled fags and kikes need to get the fuck out.

That means you.

You damnable low attention span millenials.

I'm pretty sure he is. I went to check and found this >Unicorn Riot is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization

wtf, it's not easy to get that status, he must be connected. Has he been doxed?

(You)

The governers house would have made more sense in the first place, rather than the freeway. The police station would have been even more sensible.

I am immune to everything, I have become immortal.

Yea lets all underestimate animals with absolutely no empathy for human life and see how it works out for us.

Why didnt your boomer ass stop this?

(1)

The fuck are you even babbling about bitch?

lel, wrong cohort

Please donate, it's all tax deductible!

A bad generation will raise a worse generation.

To be fair I've been watching this since about 9-9:30 or so and what's happened so far has been rather lackluster from what we've hoped

Any active streams?

Well, that could have been more exciting

Still, got to see some people get gassed

kek

Pube boy promises more hi-jinks at the Governor's mansion shortly.

That's exactly what I was imagining.

No argument there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
This is the i oly one I know of but its pretty much tapered off

I don't like any type of bear but I just don't get why people with shit growth like that keep it.

he looks like a merchant

That tiny optic lmao… why the fuck even have an optic?

beard*

someone link to a new thread

Looks like a muslim.

old unused thread

be a leader

Look at it from the perspective of what the niggers promised and what they delivered.

What didn't happen is as important as what did.

size ain't everything, especially on a red dot.

cuckold faggot

go suck some more cubano cock, homo

in cops face yelling at them…

Hope (((Al Franken)))'s spending the night there too.

its a red dot sight.
works in the dark much better than iron sights

it wuz accident they didndu snuffins

This is getting boring I'm out.
Watch out for those 40mm chimerical rounds, noggers, they'll give you PTSD.