User, I'm feeling kinda tired… can you help me upstairs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Petras
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cigs are for degenerates and i don't talk to degenerates.

Live in heaven, commie ;^)

my bro

Go back to reddit.

oh no the gbtr troll told me to gbtr!

Are you really that clueless that you can not even tell when you are unwanted on a website? Or is it that you are so autistic that you don't care?
Either way, that was not a troll. We seriously don't want you reddshitheads here any more than we want the halfchanners here. You have your own websites, each with their own cultures, and we would genuinely appreciate it if you either took the time to learn ours before posting or else fucked off back to wherever it is you came from.
But you won't, because that sort of asshattery is typical of you 13 year old reddshitheads and precisely why you get shit on every time you post here.

Unless you let me smash once we're up there, you got two feet for a reason

gtfo with your normalfag nigger speak.

No, but I can help you downstairs.

*shove*

You're a subhuman that requires a mandela necklace

if you are so concerned about the quality of users on this website then why haven't you left yet?

Sure, just step into my cannon!

thats what you think

Kim Petras is a German pop and a cappella singer-songwriter. She has been the subject of international news interest, having undergone gender transition at an early age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Petras

Ah, so the rapefugee crisis is divine retribution for degeneracy.

walk you lazy cunt

i had a girl fall right in front of me and twist her ankle

i quickly helped ner sit down on the ground but stupid bitch wanted me to carry her to her car

i said i cant. she said her car is nearby. i said i couldnt. she said she doesnt weigh much. i said im sorry i cant. she gets angry and asks if im saying she is fat

IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE FAT IM SAYING IM WEAK AS FUCK!! IF YOU WEIGHED 90 POUNDS I STILL COULDNT LIFT YOU! THERE!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR!!????

she chills the fuck out. she asks if i can help her stand. we walk to her car while she limps onto me. i help her inside the vehicle and she drives away

closest ive ever been to a girl. her body was quite warm and soft. i wish i could have fucked her. she was thick

I will do what I must

make her succ my dicc tbh famalamdaingdong

trannies deserve to be executed

Sorry honey but I can't - I'm a weak pathetic beta manling.

Have Jamal help you upstairs on the end of his fat black cock when he gets back from the club.

literally end your life today

shut up cunt at least that guy made a quality post what have you contributed to this thread

She won't let me user. I'm her bitch forever.

Yes, of course I will, and I will then stand guard outside of the door to make sure that nobody takes advantage of you in your weakened condition.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Probably the only trap that I would fucc.

welcome to 8ch.