Black on White violence

Hey Holla Forums

Im getting really frustrated with the BLM bullshit, feel bad for the poor dindus gib me moe mone for dem—- you get the point.

Its blowing up my kikebook news feed and starting to infect my little sisters mind.

Requesting info-graphics for black on white violence. In particular, a series of info-graphics with pictures of whites murdered, shown with the mugshots of the niggers who killed them. I thought I had them on my hard drive but I don't.

Also, general nigger rage thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0
youtube.com/watch?v=IvHGSCk4gVc
youtube.com/watch?v=qkcErvfutaw
youtube.com/watch?v=xPAEkxQPpFE
youtube.com/watch?v=4cSH83UQ5l8
intellihub.com/operation-summer-of-chaos-obama-admin-black-lives-matter-plan/
freenation.org/a/f12l3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ill start by bumping with what little I have.

Bump

Beat me to it, yours is better.

Thanks man, yes the one on the right is similar to what I'm looking for. I used to have around 40-50 of similar style infographs.

Here's a beautiful Aryan gal for your efforts.

(Checked)
And here's one with her name on it so people can google it and look up the story.

Sorry to hear it user. Do those cops wear the fucking Jewish star on their uniforms? Is that what Trump meant?

Thx user, you are doing gods work.

There is this one particualr negroid on my newsfeed who I worked with in the army who has really fallen into the identity politic camp. I just want to spam his posts with reminders of how many whites are killed by his kind every year.

Its a shame, he used to be a decent dude.

Very Satisfying

Im not especially sure as to why badges look like that out on the west coast, but they have had that style for a long time.

It gets me every time. Good after a hard day of work accompanied by some fine 12-year single barrel.

This text is better.

No prob ;^)

That KKK one will surely induce some triggering.

Keep them coming, good stuff.

Ill never understand the mud shark mentality.

not black-on-white crime, but a redpill on the BLM narrative being bullshit

Hands in the air. Back Turned. Gun pressed against the back of his head. Kneeling on the ground. Unarmed. Crying and begging for his life. Pleading "don't shoot!" Shot and killed execution style. #blacklivesmatter

I skimmed over a thread on this earlier today. Ill add it to my folder. People need to start seeing the BLM as the identity Bolshevik controlled gang that it is.

See:

Also, colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/ is essential reading.

SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME

jesus christ, you could use all that screeching and chimping as the soundtrack to one of those jump scare webms

Its on my reading wish list on amazon. I worked my way through the Bell Curve and am reading some Evola right now.

You could possibly use this video to redpill some people on BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXUNpVmGoE0

Hey, you fuckers see the Deray McKesson DMs yet?

The whole BLM thing and cop-killing was planned with Obama's AG to lockout the elections.

Well done friend. Well done.

I see this posted a lot. The numbers for white on black rape seem statistically impossible. I could understand perhaps a few dozen or even just a handful, but zeroes across the board seems extremely dubious.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvHGSCk4gVc

youtube.com/watch?v=qkcErvfutaw

youtube.com/watch?v=xPAEkxQPpFE

youtube.com/watch?v=4cSH83UQ5l8

No I haven't. Fill me in brother.

We bundy-ranch when?

It's not a book, it's just a report on a website by the AmRen/Jared Taylor guys

From the reports:

Nice trips

My bad, I was thinking of this book.

Basically, it's saying that fewer than 10 reports of white-on-black rape made it from local pd to BJS. There's no way it's actually zero, but it's so low that they put that asterisk to show that it doesn't register as a part of the 100% total.

Explain.

dubs checked
Fact 97 was the lie btw

whoops, they snuck that one in there.

Animals do not have the same capacity to learn as humans.

The picture in says 100 facts (and one lie). I expected a lie to be an incorrect fact like "100% of niggers came the planet of Oogaboogaland during the dinosaurs" but the OP of that pic was a clever Holla Forumsack indeed.

That makes some sense then. Thanks.

Where is John Goldfinch when you need him?

Hanging out with Ben "Nigger Grave Digger"?

intellihub.com/operation-summer-of-chaos-obama-admin-black-lives-matter-plan/

Double posting just to use this:

user have you considered that Freemasonry might be that reason? Freemasonry's lodge system was a founder of one of the first medical insurance systems.

It's simple. Workingman's fraternal societies would pay dues into a central box and would use that to hire an in house doctor on a steady income, usually a fresh graduate struggling to make ends meet. For a week's wages you could be covered medically for an entire year.

The society you were in was determined by your trade, but those in power and their servants were usually freemasons due to the powerful networking it provided with rich (((patrons))).
Others included the (((Shriners))) the Elks and the Oddfellows, but none are very prominent like Freemasons.

More about this:
freenation.org/a/f12l3.html

Bump for info