it's official, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both shit

it's official, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both shit.

no matter what you post on either one, they completely alienate their user base by banned everyone for no reason at all.

I have never been banned for Holla Forums despite only going their to question communism, that said it was over a year ago that I was last there.
I have been banned from Holla Forums because I didn't tow the party line but that was also a year ago but I suspect Holla Forums has only gotten worse looking at the overflow

Holla Forums has turned into very much the same kind of hugbox Holla Forums has become.

you know, a small while ago I wouldn't have agreed with you. some of the unsers are really friendly but some of them are very nasty. the moderators of Holla Forums have become EXACTLY the same as Holla Forums moderators and ban threads that even the users are enjoying.

8pol mods ban and delete threads proving they've been co-opted by a transexual prostitute

And do the same when you point out that kikewheels gave away user data to Vice or that Jim is a greedy kike

what can we do about this? Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both such smelly shit, yet they are some of the top boards.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are a great example of why ideology is cancer.

If you are interested in politics use /liberty/ or /politics/, if you can be bothered running a board make one and shill it.

They are both examples of totalitarian ideology, I'm yet to see libertarians ban everyone that disagrees with them.

If you go to the more extreme end of libertarianism (mainly ancaps) then you'll see similar traits among most of the devotees that Holla Forums and Holla Forums also exhibit; buzzwords for people who disagree with them, an enemy responsible for most of the wrong in the world, etc. etc., but currently they don't even have a board of similar prominence to even form a viable echochamber with, so it would be hard for them to exhibit it to the same observable extend as Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

True. There are retards in every camp and the more extreme they get the more retarded they get too.

Breaking News: Roses are red and OP is a faggot

So what is left for an user to go talk politics?

4pol

For geopolitics I go with /k/, for everything else I use /liberty/. Thankfully I have a couple of friends interested in politics so get a bit of actual discussion also.

/k/ is pretty good, but you can't talk about as wide a range of topics about it like you could with actual political boards, and /liberty/ is pretty slow and mostly filled with anarkids

Why can't we have a tribal society anymore?

Pros and cons user, with a tribal society we wouldn't be using electricity and rare earth metals to communicate right now.

If you want to live that way there are communities in every western nation, 2 of my friends started another 6 months ago.

Our current society is just the natural evolution of the basic infrastructure of a tribal society.

The two things aren't "separate", we live in step 10 where tribal society is like step 2.
Additionally, within our modern society, you already experienced and lived in a tribal society.
Your entire experience trough school has been living in a tribal society (under the ruling thumb of more developed and structured societies, aka the school system, the principal, the teachers etc).
Kids and younger people in general tend to naturally congregate in tribal groups as they're still mentally underdeveloped to integrate themselves in more complex forms of social interaction and hierarchy.

True but you know what I mean, if we never went beyond tribal you know we wouldn't be close to our current level of technology.

Thanks captain obvious

If you don't pick B you're a fucking faggot

B, i cant survive 20 years.

more like that webm?

I'd go with C mostly for the books. Booze is a plus, I don't know how I'd take care of the dog though. Knife is all you need for a tool, way more practical than the rod or a gun.

shit. the animals will kill you. i hate fish, wilson is useless, guitars are for fags, and the weed will expire before you leave
probably the best. a weapon can be used to make more weapons and shelter. boat can be used during the rainy season as a waterproof ceiling. map and compass are indispensable. and of course sex is great for morale but its also another mouth to feed.
has potential. the dog could help you track animals for food and alarm you if something enters your camp. the knife can be used to build a shelter as well and is a valuable tool. the books can be on survival and also stories so you can keep morale up after puppy dies. alcohol has the potential to be useful for first aid, and you could use the empty bottles to try and send out a rescue note for potential early rescue.
this one tough. with the AR you could kill an animal every 2 weeks and have ammo for the entire stay. the animals on the island would have to be larger and you would have to have prior knowledge of jerking meat so you can keep it. obviously you kill the nigger, hes more worthless than Wilson, (doesn't float for one). you could still build a shelter but it would be a lot tougher. but if you can make it you can retire when you get home rather than go back to working a 9-5.

lmao. enjoy your month ban for "doxing" when you try to solve something and banned words. faggot cuckchan filth

anything else? already have this one

Nope. All I have left is one of 4chan's real IP addresses

also why do they come here to spread their shitty memes?

well thanks anyway. always knew jim was a kike but i've never seen the first webm.

I don't think they're shitty.

oh i almost forgot. after I released the bedchan video kikewheels admitted to why server logs were publically available:
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt

We don't want you here either faggot.

This is true. Holla Forums is especially bad though. Then there's this spamming fuck who shits up triggering threads with admittedly decent doujin. It was fun at first but its getting old.

fuck off faggot

please take Holla Forums and GTFO m8.

B

she's "probably DTF" lol she's gonna F whether she's D or not!

and if the island runs out of food she doubles as a season's worth of meat