Let's compile all the shit and get /comfy/

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/751921361195499520

twitter.com/rosebaca/status/751930591419871232

Trying to find Periscope/Livestream links but Periscope blocked out Baton Rouge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live
periscope.tv/Alexnthony/1MYxNBokOXwxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what exactly are we waiting for to start the race war? I just bought about 400 hollow points just for the occasion but I ain't fighting a war alone

It's begun. If there is a nog stand-off with police and the nogs fire first I think that is go time.

the nigs better fucking meme the klan back into reality, I want blm to be fucking lynched and flame-crucified

>youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

Stream white NTA is down.

Official thread/race war theme song.

You don't wait for a war to start. You go out and start one. Nogs shooting at cops is not a "race war", it's just nogs v cops.

If you have 400 rounds of ammunition, then it better be exhausted by dawn and there better be shit on the news.

periscope.tv/Alexnthony/1MYxNBokOXwxw

Dallas Periscope

Hopefully DPD doesn't look at the Dallas News twitter feed.

hey Holla Forums whats the cenus? whats the best stream to watch for chimp outs?

nothiefsallowed youtube. but it's down. ask in the chat for a current periscope.

I was working on a project so I haven't really paid attention to the latest thread about the chimpening, so can somebody explain me why suddenly everyone is posting robot memes like RoboCop or "The Droid will destroy the groid" ?

Police used a bomb disposal robot to carry and detonate a bomb to kill the guy that had murdered a couple police officers.

Best thread

exposing reality tv is pretty based. dindu ant piles waiting to be dispersed

They sent a robot with a bomb to kill a sniper lol

R2-DINDU

Wasting my tax dollars.

but if you are going to blow up a niggers atleast go big please

bump

THE KLAN WITH A TAN

Its getting fun on this stream

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

I tried to make another thread about it but it seems no one cares. The local media getting cursed out was ridiculous

kek

paddy-wagon

tfw /comfy/ checking happenings while watching UFC 200 ppv for free

Did you get the express written consent of the NFL to do that?