Fargo season 3

Surprised there's no thread on this already this has been out for a week.
New Fargo teaser for season 3. It'll come out in April but it's Christmas themed. What characters are you hoping come back? I frankly don't care as long as they focus more on the plot than satirising modern society or god forbid they pull off some "current year" shit.

Never watching this trash again after that Aliens bullshit. Ruined an entire season.

You gotta excuse the UFO thing amongst other fuck ups but you gotta take into account this entire show was built off the Coen's films which are the most Reddit things ever but the show manages to make it good.

Hang yourself.

I love the movie, Fargo. I've watched it a hundred times. Would I like the show?

No.

legion is better tbh

Oh, so this is another bait thread. Well done. You must be so proud of yourself.

It is considering the Coens executed all their ideas horribly.

Keep denying it if you want just don't do it here.
>>>/reddit/

the emo girl from the butcher's shop was a qt

I hope she returns and does a nude scene

This.

Like I said deny it all you want but not here.
>>>/out/

dude, aliens, lmao!!

Dude repetition lmao!

being this mad that he's getting called out for baiting so obviously

Lmao

Dang.

W-whatever bro! Whatever!

It is though. The movie was kind of boring.

when season 2 was airing everyone kept saying it was the best television show ever made. lol no one talks about it anymore

Season 1 was better. 2 had a few too many sub plots that I didn't care about.

The movie wasn't boring just poorly written.

Because it is. Nothing on tv is good anymore. It's not hard to see why.

The shooter who killed santa is Jewish, calling it now.

Fargo is the Breaking Bad of TV shows.

That may have something to do with putting Aliens into the fucking show at the last minute. I genuinely loved the first season, and was loving the second until that point. Fuck them. Also, the entire second season was some jewish jerk off session about a family of white Germans being killed and degraded while one of them fucks a nigger.

There were no aliens in the show. She's an unreliable witness.

that theory might have held some water if they hadn't used them as a plot device and blatantly shown the aliens to the viewer

Now that they let the cat out of the bag it's going down a spayyyyyyyce show, deal with it