How to get rid of fear of fighting

Heil Hitler
fellow Holla Forumsacks,

Let's start a thread about an imprtant topic:
HOW TO GET RID OF FEAR OF FIGHTING

Don't get me wrong: I engaged in physical fights, but it was a long time ago. I asume I am not the only one feeling like a "uber-nazi SS I kill every one"-guy just because of hating every nigger, jew, and mudslime.

ITT:
- How to get rid of fear of fighting
- best weapons to use in a street fight
- best realistic martial arts/self defense systems
- best workout schedules

Share your street fight experience, workout schedules for making your fellow Holla Forumsacks /fit/ for the oncoming race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/Bhagavad-Gita_-_the_Hero_as_Divine_Manifestation_&_Sacrality_of_War_as_Highest_Tradition.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

although being a little coward
fucked up the OP

Here is a little trick I learned on how to punch properly: always aim further away than your intended target.

That is, if you're aiming for the head of the chum you're trying to knock down then aim to the back of his head, if you want to punch his stomach then aim for his back.

Also remember that in a fight the guy that gets tripped is the guy that gets mauled.

Do not be afraid of fighting like an absolute cheap shit, there is no place for honor and manners when it's your life on the line against niggers. Bite, kick in the balls, spit and gouge eyes at every chance you get

get yourself a dagger m8
theyre back in style

Honorable fighting is reserved for those that deserve it.

Wat? Oh right, Murica. The clocks work different there. Well here in good ol pussy yurop the people usually flee when they see Me comin so… different countries, different realities. Same end result? Hm.

I've always loved fighting even if I know that I'm going to lose. It has made me learn how to get all kinds of cheap shots in. I'm glad that I wasn't afraid when I went to prison.. otherwise the nigs would've taken every thing I had

Most people are not scared of fighting, they are scared of being imprisoned by a corrupt state for fighting against the state's agenda of white genocide.

Learn how to deal with pain. You will get hit.

They think they're better than you, and honestly they're right. Either stand up to their bullshit or don't complain when one of them comes home with your sister.

That's the funniest thing about where I live (new England) when the shit hits the fan and the fists start flying even the most hard core niggs/wiggs call the cops. every Fuckn time.

no one is afraid of fighting insomuch as getting punched in the face, which is something you have to be concerned about when you actually get into a fight with someone, if you're afraid of losing then work out more, we don't need a thread for this

If you're afraid of reaching eternal nothingness, god, hell, don't fight. One punch in the right circumstances will knock you incapacitated in the pavement while your brainfluids seep onto the ground.

If you're not dumb, heroic or careless you'd be best off avoiding fighting, you might just be unlucky enough to lose and suffer a long death while your instincts and all the horrors with it seeks in as you await your end and face your maker or absolute nothingness.

Good thread OP

Tips

1. Don't start shit with anyone unless you know you can take them.

2. Keep your balled fists up high. You want to have a shield of fists and forearms.

3. Keep your chin tucked down into your neck like you're making a double chin. You will have to look up with your eyeballs and it will be different than looking straight ahead but do it anyway because it protects your chin (aka "knockout button").

4. Try to deliver a punch or two to the head and move in as quick as you can as he stumbles. Then attack the nose, eyes, neck and groin.

5. Don't stomp the opponent if he's KO'd unless he's non-white or he was doing something crazy like trying to rape your girl.

Quit being a loser, I can't believe there are ass holes like you posting on here like a tough guy. Get into a fight or something you wittle bitch.

read that as
take a deep breath and keep bumping I guess
:^)

Highly recommend reading the Bhagavad-Gita as well as any work from Julius Evola that borders on the subject. Physical training is of course important, but so is mental training.

Metaphysics of War (Julius Evola), is freely available on the internet in pdf form. A selection:

The Forms of Warlike Heroism[1]
he fundamental principle underlying all justifications of war, from the point of view of human
personality, is ‘heroism’. War, it is said, offers man the opportunity to awaken the hero who
sleeps within him. War breaks the routine of comfortable life; by means of its severe ordeals, it offers
a transfiguring knowledge of life, life according to death. The moment the individual succeeds in
living as a hero, even if it is the final moment of his earthly life, weighs infinitely more on the scale of
values than a protracted existence spent consuming monotonously among the trivialities of cities.
From a spiritual point of view, these possibilities make up for the negative and destructive tendencies
of war, which are one-sidedly and tendentiously highlighted by pacifist materialism. War makes one
realise the relativity of human life and therefore also the law of a ‘more-than-life’, and thus war has
always an anti-materialist value, a spiritual value.
Such considerations have indisputable merit and cut off the chattering of humanitarianism,
sentimental grizzling, the protests of the champions of the ‘immortal principles’, and of the
‘International’ of the heroes of the pen. Nevertheless, it must be acknowledged that, in order to define
fully the conditions under which the spiritual aspect of war actually becomes apparent, it is necessary
to examine the matter further, and to outline a sort of ‘phenomenology of warrior experience’,
distinguishing various forms and arranging them hierarchically so as to highlight the aspect which
must be regarded as paramount for the heroic experience.
To arrive at this result, it is necessary to recall a doctrine with which the regular readers of
‘Diorama’ will already be familiar, which – bear in mind – is not the product of some particular,
personal, philosophical construction, but rather that of actual data, positive and objective in nature. It
is the doctrine of the hierarchical quadripartition, which interprets most recent history as an
involutionary fall from each of the four hierarchical degrees to the next. This quadripartition – it must
be recalled – is what, in all traditional civilisations, gave rise to four different castes: the slaves, the
bourgeois middle-class, the warrior aristocracy, and bearers of a pure, spiritual authority. Here,
‘caste’ does not mean – as most assume – something artificial and arbitrary, but rather the ‘place’
where individuals, sharing the same nature, the same type of interest and vocation, the same
primordial qualification, gather. A specific ‘truth’, a specific function, defines the castes, in their
normal state, and not vice versa: this is not therefore a matter of privileges and ways of life being
monopolised on the basis of a social constitution more or less artificially and unnaturally maintained.
The underlying principle behind all the formative institutions in such societies, at least in their more
authentic historical forms, is that there does not exist one simple, universal way of living one’s life,
but several distinct spiritual ways, appropriate respectively to the warrior, the bourgeois and the
slave, and that, when the social functions and distributions actually correspond to this articulation,
there is – according to the classic expression – an order secundum equum et bonum.
[2]

So on and so forth.

At the risk of sounding like an Internet hardass, don't kid yourself.

You're not going to be in a state of violence long or often enough to grow accustomed to it. If things break down to the point where there's violence in the street and the white man has to take his land back from the foreign hordes, it's going to get ugly fast and will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Don't misunderstand, though. I'm not decrying violence, I'm just saying that your fear response is already settled in. Some people, like , just enjoy it. They're wired differently, sort of like how daredevils and stunt performers get a kick out of what they do. It's going to suck for everyone that isn't like that, though.

It will be worth it. But even if it begins to feel muted, the fear will always be there.

My only advice is to harden your bones. Calcium supplements and milk, cut the sodas out of your diet entirely, and subject your fists/ribs/knees/elbows/etc to some damage twice a week. Nothing that will hurt the joints themselves, but the impact points you use in a fight.

get in some fights

in a gym under controled circumstances

The first thing you need to learn is how to control adrenaline, do a lot of sparring, but be advised, sparring does not equal street fighting, the only real practice is on the streets.

By best I asume you mean legal, but effective
-Street fighting, or "biker" gloves if zogbot starts scanning you
-Thick cord can produce a suprising amount of damage and manly tears
-Curved pocket knife (avoid knife to knife combat if possible) if illegal, take a screwdriver

If you don't have gloves, carry a lighter with you and put it in a clenched fist when entering a fight, it can save you from a lot of pain if you fail to punch with your knuckles first (fighter fags will know what I'm talking about)

What martial arts did you train before? If it was gay and useless shit like karate training with MILFs, I suggest boxing, it's very practical and fast to learn.

Do boxing 3 times a week at first, get a punching bag and a jumping rope. Weight lifting 2 times a week between MA training days and do push ups and crunches every morning - need to keep that blood flowing all the time if you want to remove kebab effeciently.

After some time, when this becomes a normal routine for you, if you want to build up strong endurance and resilience, buy a military rucksack like bergan, put some weight in (sand bags or bricks) and do some weight running twice a week or once a week + swimming.
Gradually increase the path length and weight of the burden, the goal is to reach 10 km jogging, 10 km walking back with 20-30 kg extra burden.

Moral of the story: Never have mercy on the scum

Your instincts were on spot though.
You probably would've gotten rekt had you tried to fight.
You should not engage in a disfavorable position unless you really need too. Same applies to fucking fighting unarmed against knife holy shit just run away.

Probably a mix of things. Boxing is a strong base but you have to add on top of it.
It has to have a strong part about grappling, like BJJ, because all these fancy strikes don't mean shit when kebab grabs you

arm bars won't save ya brah

Fight club.

You're right, to a certain extent.

You can't go for submission when you're dealing with a lot of people trying to hurt you at once. Gouging and short, hard strikes are your best bet, because it forces them to want to be away from you. The best thing I can see about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from the perspective of an amateur boxer that hasn't stepped in the ring in over half his life, take it how you will is that it teaches you to deal with being grabbed, along with getting you in a position to hit without getting hit back.

Using one style by itself is stupid and foolhardy. The reason he suggested both boxing and BJJ is that you should learn to use both principles together.

Why did you do that?

That's what niggers do. If you don't have a gun then run. Dead men can't spread their seed or hold a family so you're as good for your gene pool as a cuck.

This tbh.

Read the Bhagavad-Gita. Then read it again three more times and take notes. Seriously.

I was a total coward for many years then one day I gained an interest in Outlaw Motorcycle gangs. Not that I wanted to join one but I found the subject compelling.

I ended up reading about a dozen books on the subject including a few autobiographies by prominent members of the biggest clubs.

I’m not sure what it was but exposing myself to the mindset of men for whom violence and fighting is an inevitable part of life just switched something on inside of me and I lost my fear of conflict.

I don’t look for trouble, I will avoid unnecessary conflict and believe in civil behavior but I’m no longer a coward and on the few occasions I have had to fight I have and I have won.

What I am suggesting is, read books by men who fight, they can teach you more than anyone else on the subject.

Just get a knife and learn how to use it. No point going toe to toe on fair ground with one of these animals, if your life is in danger you take them out of commission.

That takes a long time to master, good luck with your execution when a crazy fucker is running towards you and throwing shit at you. Training MMA or Sambo (good luck getting a good trainer for that) is more efficient and effective. Besides, in a street fight there are no rules, you can do some nasty shit just by using the environment around you.

Dunno. I guess I have latent suicidal tendencies combined with some kind of faggotrywas little bit drunken.

Your workout plan sounds nice.

I already did, otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread. Recognizing your fears is a step into the right direction.

Fuck off, Schlomo Faggotstien. Already heating the oven for you. Do you wanna be soap or a lamp shade?

This.

Sorry to keep shilling Evola, but he wrote an article interpreting it which is worthy of a mention:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/Bhagavad-Gita_-_the_Hero_as_Divine_Manifestation_&_Sacrality_of_War_as_Highest_Tradition.html

Yeah, I'm sure OP will read the article and get +10 at unarmed combat.

Dostoevsky wrote a story about some cuck who slowly worked up the courage to body check a petty aristocrat who would always walk through him.

The aristocrat ends up punching him once he finally does get the courage, and he just becomes a mega cuck by the end of the book.

I always do this, but this time I received a response. :^)

I thought something like that happened.
It's blurred in my mind with the one who spent half of his money on a suit and carriage ride to crash a random ball and find himself a wife, and ended up spilling drinks and spaghetti and being laughed out of the place out into a rainstorm.

Carry on. (checked)

respectful bants, but the thread is about fighting FEAR, not strictly fighting physically. One should train both physically and mentally to be an effective combatant.

Better to start sooner, then.

Work hard, fight hard. It's going to suck, regardless of whether you learn to fight one way, ten ways, one hundred ways, or no way at all.

Agreed. Whatever works for you.

c
but schlomo is right, what kind of white aryan would be afraid of dunekoons on his land and run away from them like kike from ss officer?

Lemme guess, you're some type of atheist or pagan fag

Required read: Meditations on Violence by Rory Miller - This book will answer a lot of your questions as it's by a martial artist who also faced violence as a corrections officer in max prisons for 17 years.

OP, martial arts training doesn't translate to real life violence. It just doesn't.

It's two different mindsets.

Although martial arts can help with your fight or flight response, it won't make you any less of a coward when cornered by a couple of niggers in an alley. You have to retrain your brain to respond to that kind of real life danger and the only way to do that is by experience.

Everyone wants to think they are 1488 Uber-Nazi until they realize that a lot more is at stake than ideals in a real life conflict.

Two on one hand to hand - you should run.

It's not fighting, it's death or survival situation. Knife and handgun IMHO.

I'm from England so I guess we have a similar outlook to the New England folk.
We don't fuck about when the time comes.