A Wyatt Mann 2

Last thread nearing reply limit. It was such a great success I think we should have another thread.

Old thread:
Archive: archive.is/uiDg3

I've also been dumping the art work I've been able to collect on 16chan, so we have an offsite backup that is located here: 16chan.nl/offs/thread/12

Also Shlomos: 16chan.nl/offs/thread/4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U2JoO
16chan.nl/offs/thread/4
s12.photobucket.com/user/nec668/media/jews_image53.jpg.html
sli.mg/a/ETUBdr
amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n:2625373011,k:Nick Bougas&keywords=Nick Bougas&ie=UTF8&qid=1468133614
knowyourmeme.com/memes/gondola
web.archive.org/web/20151127044907/http://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/CartoonIndex1.htm
knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings
knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings/photos
knowyourmeme.com/memes/meme-magic
archive.is/hGqTz
youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw
archive.is/djmT0
archive.is/IX25E
dailystormer.com/norway-apologizes-after-issuing-le-happy-merchant-credit-card/
mega.nz/#F!79BxFAaD!HijdIibdqO2Nr-fsRdD3-Q
mega.nz/#F!r8IT2CwC!J1iTMthTguE1fDF0g6De3g
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5771-wyatt-man-cartoons/
patreon.com/samhyde
patreon.com/grrrgraphics
bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/4/c4d884325cb45ca98dc846d2904c6c7138816bb8.jpg
bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/431bb6f6a79dda9cfa45f190a093d9d514af5d38.jpg
bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/f/8f6ce2a8cbe48375681104883819f03b676bc9e1.jpg
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Donald_Trump
imgur.com/a/ZDPWi
facebook.com/fashymemes/
articles.latimes.com/1997/sep/13/news/mn-31819
articles.latimes.com/1997/sep/23/local/me-35202
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think of my mspaint work here AWM?

First thread of AWM
archive.is/U2JoO

And why not start off with a few more rare merchants just for the fuck of it?

what the fuck are you doing you fool???

Thanks for posting that, user. Didn't have an archive of the 1st thread handy

*tips menorah*

Actually this is the third thread…..the first was

archive.is/U2JoO

Do you have any hard evidence of this claim?

Lurk moar

I linked the old thread, and anons here just linked the first thread.

I have been in all the threads and I saw no evidence that convinced me he was actually in the thread
Instead of just linking me to the archives, do you care to screencap me parts that show it was actually him posting?

See

This.

So you are the sage bomber, good to know. Fuck off shlomo

These are just images

Did he post a timestamp?
Or maybe link to his website or confirm on twitter?

can somebody post all the colored merchants?i only caught a few during the original wyatt visit thread

They are linked in the OP

>Also Shlomos: 16chan.nl/offs/thread/4

He posts refurbished and completely new content. That is all that matters, really.

But claiming to be the man himself. That is pretty serious stuff.
Surely in the last two threads he posted a timestamp???

I mean, anyone can refurbish OC, that's what chan culture is all about.

Don't bother, it's the same kike that has been shitting up the last thread. All he's gonna do is shitpost demanding a pic with timestamp endlessly the entire thread just like last time

??? post proof??

Filtered & reported

You say that, but I don't think you understand what that means?

What are you going to report me for? Questioning someones authenticity?

Get a life.

Filtered.

I'll say it again for the retards who still don't get it:

THE NEW SHLOMOS WERE MODIFIED FROM A SCAN OF THE ORIGINAL INK DRAWING

Only ONE MAN on the planet has access to the original ink drawing. He's the real deal.

All the freshly re-scanned and remastered comics that have come after are just icing on the proof cake. No one else has this kind of collection at this level of quality.

Even if by some miracle someone else had all the original ink drawings fall into their lap one day, we should be ecstatic that someone is sharing them with us.

But couldn't someone with modern technology refurbish the xerox copies and scan them again? I mean, theoretically?

wat

Let me put it in even simpler terms for the non computer savvy shills

??????

and the circle continues

It would take a ton of time and effort to take each comic and re-draw them accurately, but I wouldn't say it is impossible.

You have to ask why anyone who's do that for dozens of comics though. What is the motivation?

If you go back and read the first thread, you'll see that the OP didn't start with "look at me I am A Wyatt Man give me attention" it simply started with "come get your Shlomos".

He wasn't trying to get attention, he was trying to share content with us. That speaks volumes for the character of the person behind this, whether he is the real deal or not, but it seems far more likely that he is real and effortlessly posting scans of his original work, than for some random user to have re-draw them all from scratch.

Fuck off Jewsh.

One thread per fortnight is hardly spam, and are you really going to complain about high quality OC you retarded nigger?

new OC
Fucking autocorrect

Uh no, its not that I dont know what a printer is user, its just that the leaps in logic you are making are immense.

Maybe we can start at step one.

Where is the proof that this is the original author?
Remember when Ben Garrison posted here on 8ch
He made some OC and posted it on his twitter, then made some cool cups too.

Maybe someone saw that and his trying to hijiack another one of our favorite authors?
Maybe he has something to gain over that.
I think we should all stay defensive until we are proven otherwise.

I guess he is. He seems to have a real problem with this new OC despite all evidence we have pointing towards it being authentic.

He is probably just one of those personality types that can never accept a good thing and can never be satisfied with anything.

But that's what I am asking for
There is no evidence.

Which evidence to you speak of
please direct me and other anons.

What kind of person could possibly be like that? No idea.

The Hindenburg Disaster too.

All the OC in original style, high quality re-done originals, etc

And he has posted personal artifacts from his own life as well, namely the letters.

He even has the writing style of an older man, with the giant blocks of text.

Good resource of A Wyatt Mann cartoons.

s12.photobucket.com/user/nec668/media/jews_image53.jpg.html

Both the first and second threads contained OC.

For you, Mr. Mann, if you're still here.

If I was going to keep the word I would change it to "cravings for" but honestly I don't even think it's needed because of the ample context provided by the rest of the text. I think that the text flows much better without it.

Also, I don't mean to nitpick farther but I think that "compassion"" might be a more effective choice of words than "proportion".

i suppose I'm a literal grammar nazi now.

I saw this in your picture.

Nice user. Saved

Thanks for linking his correction, added to the offsite backup

Id play a game based in that world.

kek what brought that about

This needs to be a reality.

Can you fix the "Sliverstein's" part? Should be Silverstein's.

Hey maybe he specializes in slivers or something.

Fixed. If it was larger, I'd add in towns and stuff, like one in the bay at the north, a temple where they practice blood libel in one of the mountains, the forest is filled with the ghosts of dead goyim, all sorts of things.

The adventurers sail in looking for supplies at this island known for being a trading hub, nice strategic location, but it turns out that the merchants there are necromancers who kill those they see as cattle to lengthen their own lives, animating the corpses for labor in mines, and capturing the souls to use them to power enchantments, where the heroes end up finding a freed ghost who tells them what's going on, maybe some clues scattered about, and they confront them before the next ritual in the hidden synagogue.

Slivers a shit tribe. Wizards are the best.

If you are here Mr. Bougas I would like to thank you for all the OC you have given us over the years. As a Finnish nationalist memer and a propagandist i salute you sir. When we have the final Victory i will pursue a project to have a monument built in your honor in every white capitol around the world. SIEG HEIL

Would absolutely play.

Anybody have the transparent shlomos from the archive.is thread?

It would be easy to expand it into a much larger campaign; you could have paid off nobles, zombies sold off for labor elsewhere and with glamours on them to disguise them from the common folk, in return they buy up cheap prisoners "to make them work off their sentences and rehabilitate them" and end up sacrificing them later; a chain of events leading the adventurers to the island corrupting the area around them and unable to be touched politically due to the wealth they have.

There's a lot of potential hooks that can be added to this based on fantasy world stuff and just straight ripping off from reality.

They're on >>>/awyattmann/ , but there's still a little white left.

I think this is the only one that's totally clean.

and this one.

Sounds fun. Maybe we should do something like /r9k/ did with vid related sometime.

I'm garbage at DM'ing (or just playing tabletops in general; I get bored fast, sadly), but, it's something that could be played out with some /tg/ bros.

Here's all of them

sli.mg/a/ETUBdr

Some still have white that needs to be cleaned, some I cleaned up.

What sparked you to come back AWM? I know it's you. Do you really think Trump is a resurgence of white nationalism, even if only implicit for now?

I'm not AWM, I've just been following the threads closely to save all the art work he posts

Also those transparent cuts came from another user.

Ah okay

:^)

Noice. Thanks.

Hello Boys and Girls … your old Mann, here. Right out of the gate, let me explain what is going on with these obnoxious pests in your midst and you guys can decide how you want to handle the situation. Like an astute fellow above pointed out, when I first dumped a big batch of color Shlomos on Holla Forums, I did so with little fanfare. I merely wanted to give you young folks some nice clean modern Merchants to troll with, since so many of the Shlomos that circulate are such dubbed down washed out, black-and-white images and look awful when pasted into a color scene. Almost immediately after I made the initial image dump, a hack (((journalist))) for Buzzfeed showed up and began sniffing around. He positively tipped his identity by sharing some excerpts from private correspondence we had when he published a hit piece about me a while back. At first I didn't care about the article, but when the story didn't generate the interest he thought it should, he tried to whip up a side controversy on his Twitter account by making some untrue, libelous comments about yours truly. I felt that was really uncalled for and when I threatened legal action, the magazine promptly surrendered to all my terms and the so-called journalist got a sound reaming. As the Shlomo thread began picking up steam several regulars began to figure out that I was "the original artist" and began asking questions directed to A.Wyatt Mann. Without any chest thumping, I replied to the folks and we were all enjoying some nice subtle exchanges when there was a sudden intrusion by several frantic shills screeching about the images I posted containing viruses and tracking codes and demanding that nobody copy or distribute them …right away I smelled some "sour grape" flavored sabotage from the Hebe writer and a pack of his Yid friends. They relentlessly dogged the thread and when it got near the end, they really piled on to get it bumped. It was such a blatantly planned attack that some of the regulars complained to the moderator and he gave us credit for a bunch of their posts. On another recent A W Mann thread, soon after I joined in, the very same pack of idiots started shilling like crazy with some of the familiar "image virus" stuff and then made a shift where they repeatedly demanded proof of my identity. They kept screeching about my CLAIMING to be AWM and how I MUST deliver proof. Truth is, I had never boldly stated who I was… it just sort of crept in as a casual given but the blustery shills, stuck to this as their new mantra and unduly called me an attention whore, and JIDF plant, etc. Then one shill unwisely tipped his hand … he was bellowing a bunch of crap inferring that he was racial purist and then in the next sentence said something crude and demeaning about my enthusiasm for Trump. That's all it took for me to realize that we definitely had a pack of Hebraic hooknoses shilling us. I mean what racial purist is gonna vote for Hillary, eh? Now, you don't get to be an aging notorious phantom without a healthy regard for your privacy so I completely ignored the demands of the splattering shills and instead shared a few exclusive bits of ephemera that I knew would handily convince any legitimate doubters.As you can see, the incessant shilling by these meddlesome fools, which has already begun on this thread, is very insincere and robotic and is merely designed to disrupt the flow and eat up posting space. Personally, I'm not familiar with the board rules or avenues of recourse in a case like this. If there's some kind of flagging that can be done that would result in a ban for these shills, I'd suggest you consider it as they have absolutely no life and will definitely persist in the gnat tactics for as long as I'm aboard and sharing the goods. One one hand, It's wonderful to see hard evidence that what we're doing is absolutely eating a hole in their diseased noodles, but if there's a way to proceed without them, it would sure pave the highway and free up some precious posting space.There's ample evidence that these louts have been only engaging in malicious trolling and not offering any legitimate commentary. A great deal of their "product" is prepared form- letter styled stuff that they just post over and over … that's why I've referred to them as shamelessly "lazy" so often. At any rate, that's the story … you've got some classic Yidflies buzzin' around this fine picnic feast … if you don't find a way to swat 'em, they'll sure continue to put a damper on the festivities. In the meantime, I had some folks mention that they enjoyed the GG Allin material I shared on the last thread … here's a few rarely seen art pieces I did for some counterculture rags of the late 80's and early 90's. They aren't as racial as the Manntoons, but are fairly irreverent in their own ways.

oh wow, those are pretty hilarious. thanks again for everything you've contributed, Mr. Mann. We live in some interesting times.

DAILY REMINDER

There is no proof

Anybody can imitate a man's artistic style

Anybody can imitate a man's writing style

ANYBODY CAN PRINT AND SCAN A PAGE CLAIMING IT IS ORIGINAL

Anybody who is responding to b54ac3 is either a newfag, retarded, a shill, or all of the above

When Ben Garrison graced us with his presence, he created OC and confirmed it on his official twitter.

"A Wyatt Man" who is supposedly posting ITT, has done nothing to confirm his identification. and there for until proven, is an imposter.

That didn't take long, now did it?

Nice. These are great.

I knew that was the guy from the other thread the second he started disingenuously asking for proof. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and directed him to the old threads. Of course it's never enough for the kike shills.

LEL

*citation needed.

Printing out a low-res image then scanning it doesn't make it higher quality, retard.

They deleted all the posts by your brother in nose who tried to flood the thread at the end.

AWM, thanks for the colored shlomos. The different expressions really help sneak in a shekelberg into pics

lol k

Sorry Shlomo, can't hear a word you are saying

Also reported again

Reported for what?
Asking for proof?
That is encouraged on Holla Forums

how fucking new are you?

Almost missed this post and Cosby Shlomo. Thanks.

Straight from the archive.

Filtered.

Posted the exact same thing word for word in the previous thread.

And earlier on when others accused you of being the ID who did that last thread, you feigned ignorance and said you werent.

Now you prove that you are.

Fuck off dude. Why does it bother you so much?

Forgot to point out

left the old ID in by accident, eh?

Funny how he's calling people newfags, yet he's trying desperately to fit in with shit like "9000+" and "force the meme".

It's like the JIDF printed out a Holla Forums thread from 2008 and that was his entire training.

Some desperate shilling going on.

The guy is obsessed

Thanks for the screencap confirmation

Based mod is based

Thank you for the rare merchants, Mr. Mann. Its an honor to know you're looking out for us, and your low fanfare style with original content is perfect on here. Your stuff from the 90's is pretty good too, after reading them it makes me wonder how anyone can be nostalgic for that decade.

Also lol at the retard who spent 20% of the thread trying to convince us it is not the real Mann. Keep posting, you're already filtered.

I remember when we used to get good shills, man.

This is a chan-favorite. Politely requesting that AWM consider drawing it, if he feels motivated. Amazing to have you here. Nobody can write like you.

Its fucking shameful. I hope this doesnt ruin anything. It would have been nice for all of us to just sort of know that the guy who occasionally drops in is AWM without really saying it is AWM. We could ask questions here and there. That sort of thing.

But now a coalition of double digit IQ deficients and shills blew the lid off of that.

AWM has a good eye for noticing these kike shills, I think everything will be just fine. He's handled himself well on here. Drops his art, answers questions when he feels like it, and roasts kike shills along the way. It looks like the mod took care of the obsessed shill as well, so that's good. It's been a fun time in these threads even with the constant shilling

Well, the nods did jack and fucking shit on the previous two threads. The troll was reported dozens of times and every report was dismissed.

I hate asking people for things for nothing, but I want to ask AWM if he would want to redraw my Iceberg pic in because it seems right up his alley. Something I imagine he would get a chuckle out of.

He should really come around when we have one of our "Draw the happy merchant in MSpaint" threads.

On the bright side, if AWM ever questioned the significance of his artwork, Shmuel and the rest of the JIDF retard division set him straight.

A lot of you are fucking pathetic with bleating for the mods in the thread instead of bothering to put in the effort yourselves. Note that it takes up thread space each time it's posted.

Good work overall. I've had a gas pointing out the retarded doubters elsewhere that it's you. It's not too hard to figure out if you know how to filter. Alas, that's a dying art nowadays in favor of morons wanting their works spoonfed to them more and more. The best one of the lot is hire the handicapped.

I ain't bleating for shit. I'm just pointing out that the mods don't give a fuck.

Hence, bleating. Is this talking about the artist in the thread? A Wyatt Mann? No? Then why contribute noise? Me, I'd be interested in stuff that is more in line with his life in the 90s stuff.

AWM, if you see this google "sanic" first and you'll understand it better.
seconding this request, would love to see AWM's take on the supersanic schlomo.

Sanic style has potential, yes.

There are some certain aspects of internet culture I dont think he needs to learn so much about…

If he wants to mock it, he must understand the source of it sometimes. I doubt he'd be happy learning about Chris Chan though…poor bastard.

getting exposed to cwc changes a man, but I think AWM has spent enough time staring into various abysses that it wouldn't be anything too new or exciting.

I dont know man, have you seen CWC recently?

Well, this one's interesting because it's heavily documented by other degenerate fuckwits, over an extended period, and can serve as a more modern case study on what degeneration can do to a man. In normal society, he'd be fucked up, but NOTHING like this.

I would like to imagine a day where the story of CWC (along with all of his comics, ALL of them) are published in a nice hard cover book with those nice thick glossy full-color pages. Basically as a What-Not-To-Do.

Somebody made a doc that pretty much covers the entire debacle that is Chris.

yeah, think I blocked that shit out though. as soon as you mentioned
it all came back, shaking his ass for the camera acting like buffalo biull, christine, the fucking craigslist sex shit, becoming an trap for that sweet china, meeting faggots offline, going to drag shows, almost faking barb's death, barb almost dying a couple times, all the while being "masterfully" trolled by (((null))) and his NEET pity party.

it's degenerates seeking to make others like them. they see themselves in chris, much like your average user may see parts of himself in taxman.
criminals seek to make others they share traits with criminals, it's a similar principle.

was thinking of doing something like this after Barb dies, a "manual for adept living" heavily featuring chris and shoenice(actually may get him to write his part for/with me, he's very open about shit and coherent when you find him)
why shoenice? because his story is a lot like chris's, just replace autism with iron stomach and add some more functionality.

BIG thanks to A. Wyatt Mann for his awesome contribution to our culture and our board.

I love these. Thanks!

Make it like one of those really wide coffee-table books with the huge full page pictures, in maybe a dozen or so volumes, Id buy two sets.

It's almost overwhelming how many comics he made, let alone are getting posted.

I do still kind of wish they were using the original handwriting though, the computer text just lacks a bit of that extra charm.

TGT does it hilariously, though. A true masterpiece.

Mr. Mann, if you read this, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Your cartoons were and are amazing redpill material.

Agreed, all this art is great. I can't get enough.

I went over to the Stormer and grabbed the ones I missed from there that I could that weren't 404'd. All added to the offsite backup thread. I noticed an user linked an /awyattman/ board as well. I should probably dump the collection over there too.

These don't show up on Google Reverse Image search, in case anyone needed any more convincing that this is the first time the internet has seen them.

Please do, I'd like to get the ones I missed.

I managed to save everything from DS. They're having some issues over there where images vanish for a while then pop back up.

M'norah

pls do
thanks

Agreed, I've always liked his handwriting too.(Nice Führerdubs btw)

If Wyatt has time, I'd be curious to know who his artistic influences were. I tried asking in the old thread, but that shillfuck ruined the thread. If he doesn't want to answer, it's no problem and I'll drop it, but he does have a really unique style. Did you ever read (((Mad Magazine)))? When I was a kid they reprinted a bound version of the older Mad issues(50's-60's) era and I learned a lot about history and politics that way. Probably a lot of it is pozzed, but lots of it was pretty funny and accurate. What are your thoughts on Fips? Some of the Nazi stuff is pretty hilarious, and reading original Nazi cartoons and lit helped me get red-pilled. One phrase from a Nazi source said something along the lines that Jews always present themselves as these wacky, harmless caricatures/cartoons as a way to get Goyim off guard and it stuck in my head since it was so true. Thanks.

>>>/awyattmann/11
Here you go guys

That third one is just a shoop of my OC of Phagtasm…

sigh, Holla Forums will never be 4chon

Well, of course…

As always I've got to offer deep thanks to Mr. Mann for the continued generous offerings. Your work will live on for a long, long time sir.

I know you're not shekel-grubbing type, but it would be great to know a way to kick a few bucks your way as a sign humble gratitude. Do you get any of the proceeds from amazon sales?

amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n:2625373011,k:Nick Bougas&keywords=Nick Bougas&ie=UTF8&qid=1468133614

Your documentaries are great and offer the rarest of rare (at times jaw dropping) footage that I'm sure many an user would appreciate and be able to make high quality webms out of.

The thing with shills around here is that they tend to difficult to pin down. They're usually on a VPN, so it makes banning difficult. All we can usually do for the committed ones is ID filter.
In any case, great to see you around again and thanks for some more polished content.

it's called an (((iceBERG))) for a reason

For the second and last time the artist known as A Wyatt Mann has been dead for years you spergs.

kys

Wyatt, thanks as always for all the artwork and comments you post here. It truly has been beyond anything we could have hoped for to have you show up here and do this.

As you have already deduced, anonymity has its ups and downs. The biggest problem with both 4/pol and 8/pol are the trolls, shit-posters, and mentally deranged who come here and try desperately to shit things up for everyone.

You could very well be correct that Joseph Bernstein or his kike buddies are at work here trying to derail your threads and discredit your work, but I think it equally likely that the troll is merely that, a pathetic basement dweller with no life and no hope of ever having a life. In any event, one quickly learns how to use the "filter" feature of these boards to wipe this shit from the balance of the thread. I guarantee you that no one other than the troll himself is buying any of his nonsensical bullshit.

The best course of action is simply to completely and totally ignore this worthless asshole and continue to post material of interest to the community we have here, which you have been doing an excellent job of. And have no doubt that you are highly respected and admired by all here; something no troll can change.

Since I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I'll just dump a few more variations of your original merchant, this time a few that I feel are a bit further removed from the more obvious derivative works I posted previously. It is, in theory, an image board after all.

Wyatt Mann should draw more Pepes.

Sounds like a great idea, don't make it so transparent, like naming the regions "goldshekelstein forest", make it something revealed, like some libshit playing the game, halfway through will be like "holy shit this is so anti Semitic omg"

How does Holla Forums reconcile anime with Wyatt Mann? After all, he's the highest authority in the land, according to you memelord turboautists.

Are there wigger drawings by A Wyatt Mann?

Weebs will be weebs, we've tried to get them to stop being retarded, but they won't listen

I'll politely disagree on his opinion.

Here's the faggot from the other thread

Does anyone happen to have the ultra-rare original english (and high-res) version of this drawing by Mr. Mann? I've never seen it in any archives of the cartoons.

crashing this market

I love the Gacy cartoon.

The one about Dahmer was also great. Pic related.

A helpful tip for all anons, this faggot cce7e1 was in the other thread sagebombing and spamming.

That's all you need to do to cure cancer.

I'm thinkin' of also doin' a GOTTA TRANS FAST version with Transhlomo …that one would be fun cuz he'd be wearin' a dress.

I don't entirely understand the scale or perspective going on there. The small bunched up lines on the road aren't helping.

This is better than Christmas. Thank you, A. Wyatt Mann.

Have a gondola.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/gondola

Thanks a lot, I saved both

I am politely requesting a high-res version of this one.

Thanks m8. What is he going to do with his life, now that it looks like his shilling got him banned again?

AWM should update this one.

DAILY REMINDER

There is no proof

Anybody who is responding to 0818ef is either a newfag, retarded, a shill, or all of the above

When Ben Garrison graced us with his presence, he created OC and confirmed it on his official twitter.

"A Wyatt Man" who is supposedly posting ITT, has done nothing to confirm his identification. and there for until proven, is an imposter.

Yeah and Paul McCartney died before the Beatles made their best music.

Love your shit Nick. Do you have any stories about Robert Anton Wilson? I met him once in person and he was an insufferable prick.

No worthwhile stories on R.A.Wilson But I met Dick Wilson once and he told me to F.0.
(Callback gag from the Morrie Lipshitz piece I wrote on the last thread.)

Thanks!

Nice quints.

Does anyone have the comic that is like

"Where have all the skinheads gone?"

And the art is a skinhead throwing a wrench into a machine labeled "ZOG" while he winks at the viewer

As someone who's attempted both of these I can tell you that you're wrong on both counts.

Here.

fugg beat me to it
but you can find all of Wyatt's stuff here
web.archive.org/web/20151127044907/http://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/CartoonIndex1.htm

It's amazing how a simple cartoon can instantly transmit to the reader the stupidity, loathsomeness and childlike cruelty of the negro.

Do you have any Obama drawings?

tay.ai

thanks

What do you think of my amateur work? I cleaned this one up a little.

Is there an AWM cartoon of Putin saving the White Race from the (((West)))?

Who keeps letting this kike out of the oven?

Nice. Didn't realize you were doing Mann work as recently as Obongo's election.

That's just a small selection low res copies.

He has posted stuff about the shootings in Dallas, too.

Holy fuck
>all topics are either whining about how communism doesn't really work unless it's their own specific brand of communism or lying about how commies didn't really kill all those people for no reason

Sorry for off topic but this really shook me up. They're like caricatures of themselves.

Did AWM draw something about the "KANGZ N' KWEENZ" delusion yet? I don't mean literally like the new "WE WUZ KANGZ" meme, but something that deals with it in general.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings

I think something like that by AWM would be truly epic.

You can find the
WE WUZ KANGZ
shitposts all around the web, nowadays.

So here is another request for you, AWM, if it's not too much to ask.

Here are some examples of the meme.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings/photos

Here, some black history for ya'll.
The more you know…

Bretty gud.

I know, but I just kinda assumed the new batch of Shlomos were his first since the mid-'90s WAR stuff.

I wonder if that's how kikes secretly feel when they see Shlomo?

Excellent. Love it.

You are truly a prophet, thanks.

Here's some more totally accurate African history.

Oh my god. I am laffin. These are *awesome* AWM!
an unexpected bonus!

This was incredibly generous of you. I can't stop chuckling over these. Is there anything I can do for you?

Waitaminute, it was you who directed "Obey the Walrus"

Why did you focus on transgender people for a film?

Holy crap. I just realized. Did AWM come up with the phrase "muh dick"? I've seen it thousands of times, I totally forgot it was on one of his 'toons that I first read it!

Nice

Couldn't read his post due to him being filtered, but indredasding.
Seriously though, you should filter him.

Have you done any wigger drawings?

Care to elaborate on why you found that post so humorous?

He did.

There is at least one more in the last thread I think.

I just realized I forgot to say thank you. I'm deeply honored and grateful you made these. They're just…unbelievable.

>>>/awyattmann/26
4th image in that post

From DS and the last thread.

Do you have any Muslim themed ones?

Nice, I can replace mine with that clean one

Vid related.

This guy looks like van Driessen from a cartoon called Beavis and Butthead that was popular at the time it was drawn… I wonder if there's any connection.

hehehehe
nice

Obligatory boondocks clip.

He posted these two on DS.

What a time to be alive! If we get one of a bunch of Holla Forumsacks worshipping kek then my life will be complete.

To Nick: Any thoughts on the fact that a not-insignificant number of white nationalists are now practising what looks like to me like chaos magick and unironically worshipping an ancient Egyptian frog deity?

Posting just in case AWM has never seen it

Kek wills it!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/meme-magic

So? The Egyptians were white Europeans, their gods are better than any new on a stick.

Yes. I don't have it saved, but in the pic he spells it "whiggers".

The Egyptians would be Caucasoids. Not exactly "European".

I didn't imply it was a bad thing you raging fucking autist

It's 75% ironic, but it's still interesting to watch the earnest 25% in the Cult of Kek. It gives pagans an outlet at the very least.
There's only so many years of inside jokes on imageboards a community develop before it reaches the cult singularity.

Rarest of all Pepe's.
archive.is/hGqTz

It comes from Shelley's Niggermania.

I would love to have a copy made up in Nephrite like that to wear around my neck.

Kek is the real deal though, heretic :^)

You can easily grind and drill one yourself out of a soapstone.

I've been in and around "cults" before so I understand the dynamic - Usually an older pervert and an inner circle of acolytes feeding his ego while looking for easy snatch and/or boipussy.

But the distributed, anonymous nature of kek "worship" makes it VERY hard for any one individual or group to subvert the "movement" or even to have much influence over the general direction of travel.

We live in very interesting times.

tell us more

That's voltaire you idiot

But nephrite is what the original was made out of.

Depressing that everyone suspected Mann there. The high quality kike images ought to replace the old xerox kikes.

Not much to tell really, I was heavily into chaos magick in my younger days and became involved with various working groups locally and nationally. Most of them consisted of a charismatic older man surrounded by dimwitted middle-class hippy chicks larping.

Groups that were genuinely interested in doing work rather than feeding some narcissist's ego existed as well but they were vulnerable to co-option/subversion by charismatic interlopers as the original leaders lost interest and became hermits or moved on to other things

I was always more interested in chaos magick in terms of applied group psychology rather than the "results". The Kek thing we have going on here interests me greatly and I'd love to hear Nick's take on it.

polite o/t sage.

Joke is on you. I was merely pretending to be retarded.

Anyone have the Morshu jew pic? I remember someone posting it on cuckchan pre-exodus, but but I've never been back since then and I can't find it anywhere else.

Reading this just makes me want to watch that "evil white man" webm with Nena's 99 Luftballons

I think AWM wanted someone to archive this creepy bill cosby schlomo..

i the 16chan and other places.

Obvious kike. Didn't even change the ID on your copypaste, spouting the same bullshit. Shills give 100% credibility to Wyatt's beautiful new art. Speaking of…
For all his new 2016 art! Make a folder and start putting them in circulation, especially the better Schlomo art. Time to replace the old xerox images. Sieg Heil!

I'm not sure if it was one of your works, but Filthy Frank sneaked a chinese merchant into one of his recent videos, AWM.
youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw

I'll just leave these semi related images here.

Added the original HD color Shlomo JPGs and the transparent heads to the archive at >>>/awyattmann/ and 16ch

Would it be possible to get an HD version of pic related?

It seems especially topical given the current election situation.

He already posted it.

Archived here
>>>/awyattmann/38

Can we possibly get a new Shlomo like in the jew_shown.jpg, AWM? It was a fairly often used Shlomo.

>>>/awyattmann/55

#5 on that thread looks similar

Not quite exactly like that one though I suppose

Oh well, hard to keep track of all of them. AWM really supplied us with a lot, which is great. Thanks, user and of course AWM.

Yes, a more identical one would be awesome.

The concept and caption are great but over the past decade there have been so many feature films and print articles and TV documentaries about the Titanic that everyone has a fairly good idea of what it looks like, so the cruise ship image definitely needs an upgrade … I'm a long time Vaudeville historian and, believe it or not, people have been making "Jews sank the Titanic " jokes since the 1920's. Here's the most famous one from the late 1940's :
A Chinaman and a Jew were walking
along one day when the Jew whirled
and slugged the Chinese man and
knocked him down.
"What that for?" the Chinese man
asked.
"That was for Pearl Harbor!" the Jew
growled.
"Pearl Harbor? That was Japanee. I
Chinee."
"Chinese, Japanese, you’re all the same!"
"Oh … I see "
They continued walking and after a while the Chinaman suddenly whirled and knocked the Jew flat on his ass.
"What was dat for?" the Jew bellowed.
"That for sinking the Titanic!"
"The Titanic? That was an iceberg."
"Iceberg, Goldberg, you alla same."

Since my most celebrated character is Shlomo ShekelBERG, and there is an inevitable Titanic joke just sitting there, I challenged myself to
do my own "Jews sinks the Titanic" cartoon. here's what I came up with…

holy shit that's great

this is like having christmas every day - IN JULY

w e w
e
w

Wow. This is amazing work.

OH MY. You have outdone yourself. 10/10
Amazing joke also.

I have another request for you, if you would like to do something like that, AWM.

This one has a really funny backstory behind it. Someone printed it on his credit card.

archive.is/djmT0

A DS article
archive.is/IX25E
dailystormer.com/norway-apologizes-after-issuing-le-happy-merchant-credit-card/

I don't want to ask too much of you, AWM, but what would be more legendary to refine the whole story with an original version of the Mann.

For this purpose I have included the memes where it is based upon and an alternative.

The warship has been "recommissioned" as you can see …

10/10

Does anyone have the whole collection nicely named and organized?

This is all I have: mega.nz/#F!79BxFAaD!HijdIibdqO2Nr-fsRdD3-Q

Nope. The only reason we have any of his comics this whole time is because they were circulated in counter-culture magazines and the like, which where later scanned and put on the internet.

In these threads, he's been posting stuff that's never been on the internet before, because no one scanned them when they were published in whatever magazine back in the day.

Actually, anyone could dress that one up with little effort by using the "head only" series of Shlomo PNGs that one of the board regulars labored hard to make up. I believe there's a link on the archive of my original thread. I used them the other day to quickly knock together this goodie … they sure streamline the process.

Please upload everything you have to a mega account so I can download it all and distribute it forever. I've been sharing all the comics from resist.com for about 8 years now all over the place. I got redpilled in the first place by niggers killing aid-workers in Africa but your comics took me to the next level and then all the info/stats/studies/etc. from /new/ and Holla Forums and so on added a further layer of redpill on top of me.

I dumped all the transparent heads over on
>>>/awyattmann/57

Just label them as by "A. Wyatt Mann"

Why do the new fonts suck and look like fonts from computer instead of specially drawn in?

Well if you've been saving them all please gibes me dats all in one package. I am under something similar to house arrest right now which means I don't get too much time to browse Holla Forums and do other things without getting questioned although they don't seem to mind so much that I browse imageboards as long as I stay away from all my old contacts and never get on Skype.

Why are you such an ungrateful fuck coming in here and making all kinds of demands? We aren't all here to serve you, nigger.

The new font sucks I much prefer the drawn in letters.

I also saved it with the [Grab] function below, because I think it's nice to have with the quote.

Alright, then it's time for me to finally get into image editing.

I'm not making demands I'm criticizing things. I like to collect everything anyways but these are lower quality in my opinion than the originals.

SHILL CITY …can't you smell it?

Btw, I have put in thousands of hours of my life distributing propaganda, redpilling others, etc. and I like to have things nice and efficient and top quality whenever possible. Here, have this: mega.nz/#F!r8IT2CwC!J1iTMthTguE1fDF0g6De3g

Then be content with the originals and fuck off, Chaim.

Filtered.

All I have to say is

… You're as subtle and graceful as that bird they call the elephant. Thousands of hours of your life distributing propaganda …how many hours did it take to wind up on "house arrest".

I bet you don't even have the 14 words memorized, couldn't give me a run-down of all the various white nationalist movements over the years, haven't listened to all the resist.com podcasts, haven't been around for when most of the Shlomos including the one you just posted were created (many of them by a man called HDV aka HolocaustDenialVideos), haven't read Mein Kampf or The Enigma of Hitler, etc.

You shouldn't filter me. I have too much of value to this movement to share. I have so much fucking stuff. I have done more to redpill than you have, faggot.

Ok give me the whole mess as you have it and I'll organize it myself but seriously you'd save us all a lot of trouble by making folders and giving them filenames as you go along.

I was in the psychiatric ward because someone on 8ch.pl/4chon/ called the police on me and I've been watched closely since. I tried to kill myself in despair over this girl screwing me over. She was never really redpilled…

Any SPLC shill can do ALL that stuff … that's all they live for. Go away, you're busted.

What do you want me to do to prove I'm legitimate? I my psychiatric ward clothing and can take a picture for you. I am the board owner of >>>/fringe/ btw

>>>/awyattmann/1

There's the archive so far.

They collect and catalogue it btw but why would they distribute it in threads?

I've posted two mega links now full of stuff and can post more if desired but I'll have to re-up other folders as they got wiped out by some kike shill.

Wow, not just high-res but an updated version no less, thank you A. Wyatt Mann you are truly my greatest ally. It's a good day to be white and on Holla Forums.

Does anyone have all the AWyattMann comics that were uploaded on 4chon.net/azg/ long ago?

All of them were pictures of paper-drawings and everything was all original stuff not on the resist.com site.

Thank you very much man. Some things never change.

You mean this set? Really, they're barely worth posting, as faded paper copies of the real deal will never be as good as the original and will never redpill anyone.

Yeah, leave.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5771-wyatt-man-cartoons/

Now leave.

I'll evoke Kek one day soon and you'll perhaps think twice about the reality of Kek.

Yes those and I like them very much and they are good for redpilling.

You're making me want to stay longer just to fuck with you but I'll have to end up leaving anyways sooner or later when I'm forced to do something or other.

Who the fuck even talks like that? You sound like robots.

The Prophet himself has returned. We passed these images around for years, editing them over and over. From some folks finding them and posting them on 4chan /n/, then /new/, then 4chon /new/, then 4chan Holla Forums and now Holla Forums Holla Forums. They never died, they just spread more and more into every radical nationalist group. The entire grassroots nationalist brigade is founded on them. I can't even imagine where we would be without the original hand-wringing merchant. It's so iconic at this point, the image is burned into the retinas of everyone who has come across it. It's practically our collective mascot. We even trolled Ben Shapiro with them who practically cried about it on his show.

You are a legend, m8. It is an honour to have you back with us again to fight ZOG. Click the image to play the vid, it's your work in action. It's beautiful.

I was severely isolated for well over a decade with only text-based communications as my way to talk to people after my mic broke. My parents shun me and don't talk to me and I am very quiet and robotic sounding. I have lived my life out on imageboards and online. If I didn't have this, I would have drywall to stare at, and my mind would have completely collapsed in nothingness.

I can think in imageboard posts and text btw. The text just flows through my mind soundlessly.

Well sorry you fucking nigger. BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP I AM A ROBOT

Fucking CIA retard nigger shut the fuck up. You don't deserve to talk or make comments of any god damn kind.

Uh oh… Looks like he found out about our SheckyForums guys…

Dumped 16 more that I was able to recover from the Stormer that were 404'd yesterday

>>>/awyattmann/71

That is one sweet-ass image there Wyatt. You took the OP's idea and really turned it into a work of art. My hat is off to you my fine sir.

I am a human who has become robot-like through severe isolation understood? How fucking WEIRD I am is not exactly a good shill tactic, if I was shilling, I'd want to imagine a persona that focuses on the shilling at hand and not on personal life shit.

I hope AWyattMann does a drawing inspired by Vice Guide to Liberia and another drawing about how niggers kill foreign-aid workers and doctors and so on in Africa.

it don't fuckin mattah, AWM's work will be distributed and enjoyed and will be a source of redpilling for generations to come.

10/10
Your art makes me want to learn to draw.

AWM, huge fan of your work. Can you please post a high-res version of image attached?

I already used it for a propaganda video about Jews using pornography as a weapon against whites, but the video would be nicer with the high-res version.

Thank you.

PS, I see that you are doing some work for our sake. If you want money to live off of in the mean time, you might want to consider making a patreon or other donation page. Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde have already made patreons and have been pretty successful with them.

patreon.com/samhyde
patreon.com/grrrgraphics

Though I can understand if you have loftier goals. AWM for political office?

PPS.

If you post a high-res version of the Jewberg Productions comic, I hope you can use the original hand-done lettering. Though your lettering isn't perfect and symmetrical, it gives the comics a human touch, making them more persuasive.

He already did.

THIS

I way prefer his "hand-done lettering" as you put it. The computer-font based lettering sucks.

Josh has nothing to with it other than burning 12 grands.
Back to cuckchan with you.

Look out, got a rare AWM comin' through

kek

"GOTTA JEW FAST II : THE RECKONING "

Nice

Why the fuck should I care if Josh runs 16chan? I'm using it as an offsite backup archive because it's pretty nice to be able to upload 10 files per post while posting at blazing fast speeds. I also posted everything to >>>/awyattmann/ so go be butthurt somewhere else. No one told you to go there if you have such a hate boner for Josh that you can't even use his bandwidth to download AWM art. If you want to start an archive somewhere else, go for it.

The first one of these I posted picked up a little image tear in the transfer …this one should be better.

That's what you get for chasing 3DPD, faggot.

nah you don't say

Literally a 50 cent paper gown unless you went to a private wealthy ass motherfucker hospital, which I'm guessing you didn't as you said your stay was involuntary.

The iceberg one would be funnier if it was the Jew's nose sticking up

You have brought me countless keks throughout the years Nick. Thanks for coming back.

Did the popularity of your comments and edits using them on Holla Forums encourage you to come out of retirement?

DAILY REMINDER

There is no proof

Anybody who is responding to 0818ef is either a newfag, retarded, a shill, or all of the above

Here's another one for you guys

Yes, and the Kennedy assassination would have been funnier if he had been shot in the ass …but, alas, even we satirists are bound by the facts of a well documented historical event … and as you recall, I'm sure, the Titanic was sunk by a jagged piece of ice which actually penetrated the ships hull below the waterline … now, if you look at the angle at which I've rendered Shlomo's beak, you'll see he's in a prime position to make history happen.

Just because anybody can imitate/print/scan whatever doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't make them, you ugly kikess.

Also,

Top Kek.

This is an embarassment of riches of Legendary original content.

You're very kind, AWM.

kek

You nailed it with that iced berg art, the nose is in absolutely perfect position to sink the titanic

I don't want to see what look like modifications and shoops of AWM's work so much as I would like to see entirely new drawings with new characters.

He's been posting new OC

All you have done since entering this thread is complain. Go back to /fringe/ you mentally ill fuck.

Well, Pookie Doodle … that's where life is often cruel …you see …for the past 30 or so years there haven't been any "new characters" … the Negroes are still savage destructive brutes and the Yids like yourself are still meddlesome, deceptive slime … so, by and large, the old cartoons still apply after a simple modification or two … why should I bother to put forth a lot of effort creating new material when the tiresome current crop of Blacks and Hebes are just stale "shoops" of what they've always been? HMMMMMM?

Scary scene from the latest hit Zombie flick …

awesome

Very true, and some of them are becoming even more relevant now than ever before. I love the cleaned up versions of old classics. In my opinion bringing this timeless art into the digital age is very helpful in making it easier to spread.

Simply epic

I think you mean foreskins.

Shit, this month could be one of the best.

It's the Summer of Holla Forums

It's the Year of the Fire Monkey, and it's not over until February. We have so much longer to go, and so much more potential for things to change drastically, just like what the Fire Monkey represents.

I'm 11 huh idk

You can make new drawings of niggers and jews and other subhumans; if you're the real AWyattMann and not just some guy who spend a shitload of time trying to copy his style and make up a plausible scenario in which you pretend to be him.

Fuck you for calling me a "yid" btw I'm no fucking kike, I'm a Hermeticist, and if you want to hate on me then do a drawing about people who cut themselves or who are depressed or who are schizophrenic or autistic. You go ahead and shame those groups and you'll have shamed everyone on these boards though and your divisiveness will be too much and barely anyone here will like you.

you repeat yourself

You sure it's not the year of the Porch Monkey instead? Somehow seems more appropriate.

You know it … and I know it … but that poor normie cops was alarmed because you rarely get to see the shape shifters in their full Satanic Lodge regalia. It's quite a spectacle for the uninitiated.

2/10 poor performance

I don't know brother; I agree with you that niggers are still niggers and kikes are still kikes, but I think we do have some fairly immediate needs and you could be of great help if you wanted to.

Specifically, we all know that if Hillary wins come November, we are really fucked big time. We need to do our best to stop this from happening. One way we can do that is with witty cartoons that catch people's attention and make a valid point (such as Hillary being the most evil, corrupt, and despicable human on the planet).

Ben Garrison has been doing excellent work in this regard. His more recent pieces have been exactly what is needed: something not so offensive that it can't be displayed on "reputable" sites (i.e. twitter, etc.), but yet gets the true message across.

I admit that I don't have a lot of brilliant ideas, but the people (morons, mostly) need to understand that Hillary is just plain fucking bad for everyone and must be stopped at all costs. And since I have zero artistic talent, I'll leave the creation of effective visual media for the war to those with capable hands, such as yours.

Respect and thanks, as always, Wyatt.

P.S.: Merchant thread floating around somewhere. Be sure to check it out in a day or two and have a good laugh at some of the many offspring your original Schlomo begat.

You had ONE job!

I envy people who find out about chris-chan for the first time and then get sucked in and can't stop reading, listening and watching all the material on him. It's insane how bat shit crazy he is and how that translates to totally out of his tits crazy behavior that's by some miracle caught on video, I mean what were the chances someone recognizes him a Gamestop, starts recording and then Chris-Chan who is defacing sonic with blue arm figures wigs out when they threaten they're going to call the police and maces them. Just pure sickness.

JUULALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Well, Junior, if you're not a Yid, you should do yourself a humongous favor and convert right away, because you've got every single classic trait …you come on pushy and arrogant and when somebody gives you a little guff about it, you suddenly crumble and become a whiny sopping mess. From your fetal position you begin spouting a laundry list of all your many defects and shamelessly fish for pity. Just go bleed somewhere else, willya? You're supremely annoying and lend nothing to the forum but a boxcar load of unwanted Jew- styled passive/aggressive dreck.

yeah like this one

I had someone else suggest my doing some Hillary cartoons but I've poked around on the web and seen so many unflattering photos of her in circulation that there's really no need for too many cartoon representations … with her thick ungainly form and withered potato face sporting that phony fixed grin, she's actually her own living cartoon. I'm sure you've seen the hundreds of cleverly altered photo-memes of her already making the rounds (demons, witches, dykes, etc.)… And like you say, Ben is doing an excellent job of nailing her rotten policies almost daily. If another artist was attempting to churn out the same kind of anti-Hillary stuff he'd actually have to cover a lot of the very same ground in the same way so it would ultimately just get awkward. I did make up one quick photo spoof of she and Bill … I couldn't resist because the source snapshots were so incredibly hideous.

Well, Here's the inevitable final chapter in the GOTTA JEW FAST trilogy … Poor Shlomo's tricks have caught up with him and now he's baking on the sun-scorched highway like a squashed possum.

Your work will always be appreciated here.

stop using the word cuck as an insult its so hurtful its like.Fuck you cunts, my wife does porn and models. I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Added to buzzards to Roadkill Shlomo … Like Obammy often says, "It was the right thing to do."

These are amazing. The tire tracks are a nice touch, as well as the buzzards

(1)

fucking great!

A Wyatt Mann is a fucking legend!

thats some cold pasta, user

Love the clever animated Shlomos … this and the creepy "chattering" version of it are two of the best ever.

Satanism is a retarded edgy ideology. I've studied every single variation of it from Temple of Set to Joy of Satan to Order of Nine Angles to LeVayan and so on and it's all garbage watered-down philosophies presented under the spectacle of Muh Satan.

This isn't a forum you retarded newfag this is an imageboard. I've been here since the very start, you just got here like a week ago. I know the creator of this board, I used to post with him when he was just a humble user, and I have posted on all the older imageboards that led to Holla Forums's creation. I'm not going to convert and become a fucking jew, I'm a blonde haired blue eyed 6'4" white supremacist. If you're the real AWyattMann you need to go back into the boomer cage with the other boomers.

Yeah…you just got filtered, lad.

AWyattMann have you ever heard of Esoteric Hitlerism? Have you read The Enigma of Hitler? What do you think of Julius Evola?

Looks like the (((shill))) is changing his talking points.

You can't filter me retard, I have unlimited proxies. The more you piss me off the more I'll give you a proper introduction to imageboard culture. You want your whole thread filled up with gore and other shock material? You are newfag cancer and need to lurk more.

You have me and a handful of other men whose identities I don't want to disclose to thank for white supremacism even becoming so big on imageboards you know and for your work being known and revered.

ok kid

Well, for someone who is absolutely anal about the difference between a "forum" and "imageboard" let's look at what each of us has been contributing to it … YOU : a steady stream of inane self-consumed forum styled blabbering … ME : images, images and more images …. so piss off, sicko. You can't even present a valid or worthwhile argument.

It doesn't even matter if you're the real AWyattMann your new material is OK but it could be much better. The only reason it's getting so much praise is that you're identifying yourself as being the creator of the original works. Otherwise a lot of this stuff wouldn't get much attention. It doesn't measure up to the old stuff. You shouldn't even have an identity on here, why do you have to put your name on AWyattMann's work? We don't need to know or care about a "Nick Bougas" we just need the comics and the legend of AWyattMann is good enough.

Grandpa go home you don't know what you're doing.

Do you even know where you are? Do you think we care about "muh quality" and "muh contributions"? No faggot this is a place for freespeech and the default way of communicating on here is to be abrasive as fuck and to tear down every newfig who doesn't know how to meme properly. I never post on forums, they'd all just ban me right away. All of us here are banned from 4chan because we were too hardcore for 4chan; a place which in itself is far-removed from the orderliness and SFW purity of forums.

You think I'm here to argue with you? I already posted my arguments long ago now it's time to just shame and harass you until you learn to stop being such a newfig.

You'ld think someone who had so thoroughly "studied" LaVey would know how to spell his name …

NNNNNext!

Take your meds, emofag.

we all do, user, we all do.

You're posting in a place that's nothing but KV NEET trolls and sickfucks you do realize this right? Everyone here has some kind of weird fetish, everyone lives in their parents basements, etc.

If you find someone that isn't like that, they're an outsider just passing by who won't be able to stomach this place for long and will eventually leave or assimilate.

Clearly demonstrating you don't know what imageboards are really about. They're a place for all the rejects, loners, fringe lunatics, etc. pushed away from society to come and post their thoughts without being censored. Everyone is here because there is no other place for them, they get silenced/banned/etc. by normies, and they desperately need somewhere to share their heretical thoughts.

Meds are BLUEPILLED and ANTI-WHITE I'm not taking them.

I saved that one, most of this new stuff is not very good though.

Faggot, look at my Satanic library.

Now which is it Mr. Yidshill? …are you a fragile sensitive mental patient or this new aggressive lion of a putz? You idiots really think anyone takes your drivel seriously? You're here merely to disrupt what you can't stand … good-natured folks having honest fun … the haunted psyche of the neurotic Hebe goes haywire when they sense that untainted people are actually enjoying themselves and have rewarding lives. They are driven by a twisted compulsion to intrude and protest so everyone will have to share in their mental and emotional misery. Well, you're wasting your time, Shmuley … the things you hate most about this board are beyond your reach … you can occasionally be a nuisance but you can't stem the flow of ideas and material. Your bumbling butinski tactics only make the people here more firm in their resolve to carry on. You're whipped, J-Boy. Whine and stomp and hector all you want. We're just gonna carry on.

Yeah … well …ummm … my eyesight isn't too good anymore …how many of them books there by that LEVAY feller? HUH?

LaVey = fedora larper satanism and hedonistic kikery

It's the most shallow form of Satanism there is. JoS and ONA are better and they're still shit.

I typed it wrong. I have about a thousand books in total and have read about 200 of them covering the esoteric traditions of every world religion. Anything there's a flag for on /fringe/ I have studied. I can teach you magick and if you're fool-hardy enough you can start using it to kill kikes if you want but you're probably more valuable as a cartoonist than a psychic assassin whose probably going to be destroyed by the powers he might wish to wield. You should still learn magick though to benefit your career as a cartoonist. You should take up evocation and follow the Hermetic tradition and contact a spirit that is going to help you get even better at what you already do.

Foolish shota poster. You are fag, Wyatt's a Man.

Can I tell you something, Buckwheat? You're just the kind of pompous, blustery blowhard asshat that LaVey would have completely dismissed within half a minute.So what does it matter what you think or feel about someone who will remain more notable and respected than you throughout … well … all of time. Must be a full moon tonight … all the cranks and shills are out loping through the woods and howlin' like banshees …

Oh, I see what you're sayin' … this board is designed for and populated by nuthin' but sorry, ridiculous excuses for human beings … real 24 carat losers … then what's a smart, ambitious and motivated super stud like you doin' completely wastin' your time placing lengthy, detailed posts here … are you just slummin', perhaps? Hmmmm …

k i k e

It also produces loose assholes, bughunters and other degenerate things.

it thrives on extreme revulsion to the alternatives.

All these spirits and magicks and pdf's don't seem to be helping you much man.

Unless you're invoking it all for sympathy. In which case you're a true wizard of sorrow, I truly feel sorry for you without even knowing you.

All forms of Satanism are shallow and only for the moronic. Who would worship Satan? He was an arrogant, overmighty faggot of a servant who got pissed because God created Man as superior to the angels and made the angels acknowledge it and queermo Satan refused to do so. But it was all planned, Satan is just a stupid little bitch playing the role God willed for him at his creation.

People who worship Satan are morons who have been duped into worshiping a being lesser than themselves, they might well as join BLM and suck the BBC.

But this is just me explaining complex metaphysical and theological concepts using woefully inadequate Christian folklore memes.

You really have no idea where the fuck you are and are going to end up alienating everyone here. The typical user of this boards is:

Try looking at survey threads or group-chats related to these places or get to know the people that post here. Most everyone is so shut-in and self-hating they won't even show themselves on cam or talk because they don't want to have people shitting on them for how autistic/ugly/weak/freakish/etc. they are.

You probably think you're just talking to one guy and are probably going to be under that delusion for a long time posting on here as we're all kind of a hivemind but you'll learn in time.

and you're a manchild who knows what shota is

Back to >>>/cuteboys/ with you

AWyattMann confirmed babby-tier LaVeyan satanist.

Literally the most garbage form of Satanism you can pick out of a garbage paradigm.

As Wicca is to Paganism, LaVey is to Satanism.

The fact you automatically assume that I identify as being any different from the general populace here just shows how much of a newfag you are.

Check out wizchan.org sometime and come back to me when you're done reading /dep/ btw. You might get some new ideas for comics; comics that once you've done making them will alienate everyone here. Go ahead. Soon nobody here will like you.

I've looked into some of that stuff but it got a little dense for me … I'm not knockin' it … I just prefer surgically dredging into lighter subjects like obscure stage, screen and music entertainment and searching for lost treasure.

Came back to see the same sad crew shitting up the board again. A shame.

Meds are important when they're NEEDED. Emphasis on the last. If you cannot function otherwise, I would say it qualifies.

Not quite. That would be the surface level shit. You then get motherfuckers that see ideas that get shared, get inspired, and form their own little groups to perform projects, but of course you wouldn't know that one, would you? I've been watching the group that has been starting a settlement in Maine for a more recent example. NEETs can't afford to do something of that tier. That alone should be enough to refute your position.

The screencap is from LaVey's Satanic Bible.

I've been at it for 3 years and I have resolved the following:

I am still developing myself and have a long ways to go but in 3 years I've come very far.

Indeed. Also Christianity itself is mostly watered down and unworthy, but like all world religions it has its esoteric variation that is only for the initiated priests, and then its dumbed down retard version for the masses.

Hermeticism > New Thought > Chaos Magick > all other shit (maybe one day I will actually rank ALL of them and explain why I rank them, but I'll post that on /fringe/)

One other thing to clarify: Holla Forums is not, and never will be a hivemind like the other moron proclaims. Even so, there's quite a bit of degeneracy that pops in due to how shilling works. Various forms of it tend to get cycled through in an effort to appeal to weakness, and promote divide and conquer efforts. It's rather rudimentary work, that so many fall for sadly.

Psychiatric meds all destroy you and everyone who goes on them becomes zombified retards who end up committing suicide later or going apeshit. You need to get redpilled on this matter. The pharmacy jew is mostly harmful.

Well 95%+ of all the posts on here are generated by the NEETs so you should have at least some respect for them if they are deciding to post dank pro-white memes or acting out characters and stuff to redpill people and so on. Imageboards would be dead without NEETs to keep the shitposting going endlessly.

That right there demonstrates your own stupidity. You cannot, and will not EVER speak for anyone other than yourself with regards to an imageboard. Attempting to do otherwise demonstrates your own stupidity due to ones being tied to the content of their messages rather than who they are.

Holy shit! Well if you're good at remote viewing then tell me, what finger am I holding up right now?

Depends on the meds, and how bad your brain's fucked up in the first place. See Chemotherapy for how I treat psych meds in general. Sometimes, you're stuck fielding poison in order to get the worst issues at bay.

90% of everything is noise. I just mentally filter it generally, and focus on stuff that isn't garbage. I'm popping on here to point out your rampant ego within this thread while you're flinging accusations at someone making contributions of OC. Do not act like what you seek to discourage, got it?

This.

Yeah, that shit was comedy gold, I must admit. Cannot believe that one. Sheesh.

You may as well tell me I can't speak for all niggers then. There is such a thing as "the typical channer".

It takes me about 1 hour to do remote viewing of a target and it works best for me during my natural hypnogogic trance states I enter from time-to-time. I have done it in some tinychats before with success and I have done it with someone in the UK before who now hates me but still testifies I can do that shit.

I'm not a fucking God or I'd abduct you right now and take you around the world to show you things and give you lectures on occult philosophy in person.

Do you want me to give you sites, books, etc. and a general rundown of the various methods of remote-viewing/psychomancy and how they work?

To get really efficient at it I plan on making some stable thoughtforms, binding them to something I wear and concentrating their vital reserves in the object (so I can kill/destroy them if they get out of control easily and so I can call them to me easily too), that can quickly be called fourth when needed, and hopefully can view most targets fast.

Right now though I do it a very crude way similar to the coordinates remote viewing method. It is best that I have as little information about the target as possible also so that my conscious mind doesn't interfere and start guessing and creating fabrications. I would also be better for you to ask me to describe say, how your house or a room looks, and give you a general description of your surroundings. I don't think you want to hold up your fingers for hours waiting for me to remote view them. Also the probability of me knowing how many fingers you have up is what… you have 10 fingers… but for other things there is less probability. have to sleep now

There is not a "typical channer", because anyone can participate. For that matter, imageboards are merely a continuation of usenet culture anyways, without the need for excessive ID cluttering up the place. The drivel drops to the floor, and the posts worth a damn get remembered. That's the way it has and will be.

thanks /fringe/ for ruining another thread with your stupidity

The guy you're replying to is an autistic mentally ill queer who thinks everybody here is as broken and pathetic as he is.

Guy's claiming to be the BO of it too.

Doesn't matter to me who it is, but the content of their message, which is rather ignorant of imageboards which he is claiming to represent.

That explains a lot actually.

That guy knows Hotwheels and he actually had a mental breakdown and started sending Hotwheels sigils to force him to implement features that he wanted.

The board owner of /fringe/ isn't some innocent Kekite, he's actually insane.

Honestly I think that he's half right about the typical user.

We're mostly outcasts that have dealt with suffering on a scale that normalfags don't deal with.

Some anons have been broken by suffering and some haven't and a lot of them have actually grown from it.

Not quite. What he fails to realize is that ANYONE can show up, big or small, and regularly do. That includes 4chan, here, and other places. There are losers of course, but they're filler, not the standard people aspire to. Understand what I'm meaning?

Checked.

And I did say mostly because you're right but that doesn't mean that the people that I described aren't the majority population.

That's because most people are losers no matter where you go.

I never specified what proportions of anons have grown via their suffering vs those who haven't user.

One thing's for sure….anybody who unironically posts on /fringe/ is most certainly genetic garbage.

Jesus Christ BO of /fringe/ is a massive faggot. I knew when he showed up in the thread wining incessantly that it would be trouble eventually. Didn't expect him go full autistic schizo and throw shit all over the thread. Pathetic. They need to put him back in the psych ward they so foolishly let him out of. All he had to do was fuck off if he doesn't like what we are doing in here, but no he has to force his mental illness on everyone else.

I still think that crank will never be truly happy until he officially joins the clan who revel in their neurotic compulsions and surly behavior. He need to convert to J-ism real soon and it will be like a puppy tasting his first slab of bacon.

Aww it was fun goofin' on fringe dude but let's not shit up this thread any more
This is about his fine original art, not metaphysical farts

Fun fact : AWM might even share many anons passion for 2d cuties. Just feast your eyes and fap your dingus on this looker!

That was for an Answer Me! magazine article about now deceased feminist waterhog Andrea Dworkin … the object was to have her in the same pose as Marilyn Monroe's famous calendar nude called "golden dreams" so everyone could mentally compare the two and puke in their mouth a little..

Like some Warsaw ghetto whore. Fucking DISGUSTING.

That seems likely. Maybe he will kill himself some day, I doubt it but I will remain optimistic of the possibility.

Agreed.

It is absolutely disgusting. I love it.

She was a fat kike feminist who ate herself to death

I know Dworkin.

Mr. Satanist man, tell me what spell I must intone to summon a semen demon.

Stop having shit taste

You should do one of Merkel and Hillary.

That demon looks like a shit. Alien eyes, thin eyebrows, what the fuck am I looking at?

Pic related: Perfect Aryan Housewife Material

Has there been a year better than 2016 since before chanology?

nope

Oh yeah, it's the Sherlock bitch that's addicted to candy instead of heroin. Still, we see Mr. Hermeticism tomorrow again. I wanna know nazi magic.

this /fringe/ faggot doesn't know the first thing about magic, he thinks having an e-book collection gives me special powers.

He's pretty funny, in a bizarre sort of way. Sad that he's most likely completely honest on his views, he could be a decent comedian.

He doesn't even know how to meme things into reality.

Instead he just scribbles autistic sigils.

Anyone have that pic where they banned circumcision in San Francisco and the kikes were angry it would put skin rejuvination companies out of business?

Wizchan =/= 8ch
The people there aren't even right wing like us. That entire site is just a containment zone for the the spergs of the spergs.

We could have prevented this.

kek
we are positively spoiled with Original AWM Content. I don't even know what to say. If I had told people 6 months ago we'd get these, nobody would have ever believed me. I can hardly believe it myself.

I see you, juden.

You think that ingrate would show a tad of respect … we boomers are the ones making his mental disability checks possible.

Mann is actually pretty good at drawing wimmins. He could do actual comic book work.

I've only been around a few years, but a couple? of the posters ITT seem legit nutcases

AWM: If you feel the desire and can spare your valuable time, I'd like to submit for consideration of a re-draw the "Who's Jewing Who?" meme. It's another chan-favorite used often. It's truly a privilege to have you here.

Reminder to filter all Discordians

WAHHHH THE INTERNET IS ONLY FOR LOSERS LIKE ME

back to r9k faggot

DID TWO VERSIONS …

Fucking nice.

oh my gosh….that one on the right with the arrows has me chuckling over here….it takes an expert to know how to punch up a joke like that….your presence has truly been humbling…Thank you.

my pleasure … I had a chance to make another clean up pass on both images …these should display a little nicer.

…and here's one that's kinda tinted like the original.

that's freaking *awesome* with the original color! I feel like it's Christmas and we've been getting memes….I can promise you these will get circulated…we've come a long way from xeroxing and hoping nobody at the shop notices what we're copying!!!

Sorry … the tinted one transferred with some blobbyness in the black beard …here's one that should be better

Very nice.

Awesome.

Updated both archives with the latest updated art, and cleanest of the memes.

Anyone that needs to fill their AWM folder should check out the archive

>>>/awyattmann/1

Just to keep it topical…

thanks for being on top of this, user

Great work putting them all in one place. If you're still missing anything from the Stormer, I have it all saved.

At some point we should probably add all the HQ copies to the ED page, since it's still one of the top results for "A. Wyatt Mann", and probably where a lot of people get the cartoons now that the Resist.com archive is broken.

DROPPING of a Hybrid version of Nicks stuff

They are great, thanks.

That is good, thanks.

Feels too laden and the lines are unclean.
My favorite is the tinted and then the version with those arrows. The grey lines are less aggressive on white background.
Personally I will use these two.

Here guys, I still had all the elements handy so I just made up thia variation from the master print.

Nobody feels sorry for you. Get your shit together if you're a NEET.

Thanks, AWM, for the new tinted one.

No problem .. thanks for creating a demand for that version.

Say that to my face in the astral and not in third density, mundane.

Retarded logic you're using there.

In other words, they are the average channer.

What is up with your kikery in this thread? Denying what I say and then just affirming it in a different way? It's similar to "equal but different" aka some retard egalitarian not being able to come to term with inequality and admit it exists.

stfu

I drank hydrogen peroxide two days ago but I just puked and nothing really happened.

I spent an entire night up thinking about initiating you into magick, worrying about damaging your soul and personality (which is really interesting and really pure too), how you'd handle dealing with the alien presence, etc.

There's got to be some way for me to get you initiated without fucking you up.

You're not exactly expendable, sigh.

There are many memes floating around that have their origins with me and I have manifested all kinds of bizarre things.

I don't get any "mental disability checks" faggot. You boomers are the generation that has done the most to utterly fuck the nation and ensure next generations have no future.

LOL ERIS HURT

You can reply to multiple posts at the same time, retard.

If replying to all the posts with many different posts instead of all at once makes you mad, I'd rather do what makes you mad.

Thanks for the loosh mundane.

That martian one is hilarious

dumb faggot, all you're doing is wasting space, just like you waste our oxygen.

bitch you're probably not even self realized

who is this avatarfag?

suicidal tranny BO of /fringe/

Thank you, AWM!

Fantastic

Except they aren't a "channer" like you proclaim due to the fact that the average PERSON is a loser, and who most people tune out in regards to ones that aren't nothing but noise. Your failure to understand this demonstrates your incompetence.

SHEEEIIITTT Das racast mane, why don't you love your darker bretheren goyim?

You, as you sit … abrasive, disturbed, lonely and delusional … you'd have no future no matter what generation preceded you … so stop being a coward and blaming others for your utter failure as a human being. The boomer generation I knew were a spirited lot who were fully engaged with the rewards and challenges of real life … not a bland, safe second-hand version viewed as you do, peeping like a pervert through through a digital knothole. Had you been there … and ummm … sane … you'd have a whole different outlook on it, I assure you. We had it all, Sparky … thrills, adventure, comradery, revelry … unbridled fun and laughter (ever had any real fun, you grim, snotty jackass) … and loads of romance, to boot. Why, I'd wager I lived more of life in a couple of weekends than you have or ever will … moping about your gloomy dungeon, feverishly typing a lot of obtuse crap that nobody has the slightest interest in. And as for you not getting disability checks … you're certainly getting some poor fool to pick up your tab … it's obvious that you're too useless and lame to pull your weight … like those glorious, responsible boomers of old.

Most of the anti-boomer hate on here is from people with daddy and/or mommy issues.

My sides are splitting. And I can't believe this is happening.

Is this real life? It seems like a dream.

Whoever is the Archivist at 16 chan and the /Awyattmann/ here.. you missed one…

Holla Forumsacks are here not because there's something wrong with us personally, but because our political stances are still on the fringe. You can't really talk about some of the stuff that's discussed here almost anywhere else without getting banned by a sad sack of shit also known as an online moderator.

There may be a couple more missing from the Stormer. I have 3 URLs saved that 404 that I've been checking daily to see if they come back like the other ones did. So far no luck.

Amazing work

Thanks for posting it, I don't think I have this one.

Post the 404'd urls (with the image names) and I'll post them if have them.

bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/4/c4d884325cb45ca98dc846d2904c6c7138816bb8.jpg
bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/431bb6f6a79dda9cfa45f190a093d9d514af5d38.jpg
bbs.dailystormer.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/f/8f6ce2a8cbe48375681104883819f03b676bc9e1.jpg

Thank you for posting those, I definitely don't think I have any of those ones.

Full circle

Actually nvm I did have a couple of those at least. Good to confirm though

Didn't have the first one for sure. Thanks again for posting, now I won't have to keep refreshing those URLs. kek

Decided to color this one …

The color really brings out the beauty of the white woman vs the hideousness of the gook and the nigger. Very nice

I didn't see this one ITT. I don't know the origin.

The original pic is from a pro-gay coloring book that was distributed by LGBTQIAWTF groups to Russian kids when the "anti-gay legislation" was passed there. Then Holla Forums found out about it and the pic you posted was one of the edits we made.

Pic related… see how they're totally not pushing gay agenda to children?

Also AWM, you ever had any correspondence with Roky Erickson? He seems like the kind of guy you might have liked.

I've always loved your comics, but I never realized how good the artwork was until you started posting the HQ versions. The Resist.com copies just didn't do them justice.

Actually, my dirty little secret regarding the Manntoons is that they were done during a period when I was one of the busiest individuals on earth. I was deeply involved in a wide range of demanding creative endeavors and averaging only three or so hours sleep a night. The Mann work was produced very quickly, on tight schedules, as is a great deal of "for print" artwork which publishers always seem to need "yesterday" at the time they first request it. I used to rapidly crank them out in groups of around ten at a time … that's why there's so many today. It often took longer to quickly think up ten individual themes than it did to physically render them. I often chuckle to myself when some crank or shill tries to needle me about the cartoons " not being very good, quality-wise", when I know so well that, given the circumstances, it's actually fairly miraculous that they're as well rendered as they are. One thing I've learned about life is that there is no shortage of blowhards who live to criticize everything they encounter. I mean, let's say you had a rural property cluttered by twenty tall trees that needed clearing and one day, out of nowhere, a knee-high midget with a tiny hatchet walks up and offers to help out. He starts furiously whacking away at the trunks with chips flying like a blizzard. A crowd of amazed onlookers gather and in only fifteen minutes the midget has felled 12 of the mighty oaks before collapsing in an exhausted heap. There's always gonna be that one mouthy goofball quick to point out that there are still eight trees standing …of course, the sure fire way to send this kind of critic packing is to hold out the hatchet and say, why don't you give it a whirl, bub? To assure a fast turnaround on requested artwork, I developed a style that would allow for a maximum amount of inferred detail using a relatively modest number of pen strokes. When I actually take my time to do a pencil or ink piece it winds up looking a lot more full and realistic like this drawing of a shorn, skinny trial-era Charlie Manson that I did around 1986. Thanks for your kind words.

Roky has an amazing personal story and a deliciously quirky tune catalog but I never corresponded with him.

You really nailed the eyes.

Just noticed that the colors on this one sort of faded out during the first transfer … the white girl wound up looking like a ghost … here's one that's been recolored and should look better.

Has the original of this been posted yet?

perfect
thanks again

still waiting for proof it's A Wyatt Mann

Wonderful.

Awesome, thanks.

Feels good.

Go away kike

Speak of the devil and he is bound to appear.

How great that now we have original AWM art to celebrate his arrival. Yikes!

Yeah, well we're still waitin' for proof that you aren't kin to Shlomo Shekelberg … send us a nice, clean snapshot of your lovely self and we can settle that debate in about …ohh, a milisecond.

Hahaha, my sides. I think I'll do a collage later with all his posts where is asking for "proof".

9001 hours in paint.

Drawfag here. The style is consistent, it's definitely genuine.

That first one is easily one of the best of yours I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

Hey Wyatt, can we get something about the cat 3 chimpout happening this friday?

We don't know if its even happening; survey says it's a hoax. But you never know.

Superb.

Does someone have a cartoon that portrays jews busily engaged with creating propaganda saying "qvickly qvickly. we must keep ze lid on"? It's not by AWM I think.

ehhh MORRAKIU !! GET IN HERE, WHY DODES THIS LOOK LIKE YOU !!!??

You think it's a coincidence the median person behaves so differently from just a few years back? I'm European, so I really don't know shit about 'this generation that', what I do know is that I've lived in majority arab neighborhoods for most of my life, that every white person I know is either a shutin or trying to be a shitskin, you can't seriously act like it's a surprise that peoples sense of community erodes when their community does, and when what few people you know either end up on greener pastures, wigger out, or cut themselves off from everything, most people slowly either cut themselves off, or get swallowed up by the arab horde. People are at least partially a product of their environments, and environments are largely shaped by the people within them. The past generation paved way for the environment that shaped this one, and so did the generation before them, Codreanu said that a country has the jews it deserves. Our society wasn't conquered, it was subverted, if people had been vigilant, if people had had strength and wisdom, jews could babble on about whatever they wanted and it wouldn't do shit. We're all responsible for what's become of our children, our brothers, our parents, our friends who slit their own wrists, and our society as a whole.
I'm sure your people were great, I'm sure they lived great lives, did great things, but ultimately they failed us, as their parents failed them, their parents before them, and as we're failing each other right now. I ain't typing this shit to try and guilt you or blame you for anything, I blame myself for most of what's become of me and the people I knew, I could've done so much more, heck I still hope to try and salvage what's left of thing. The irony of places like this, is that despite probably making us even more shutin than we otherwise are, without this, most of us probably wouldn't understand the concepts of community or peoples. I sure had forgotten what it was like to feel any close connection to people before I came here, if I hadn't felt community with these shitheads, I'd have never tried to reunite with the community I forgot after cutting everything off years ago. I respect your work, and by extension I respect you, but it's real fucking insulting being looked down on for living dull second-hand lives when that's all we were ever shown, every fucking kid who has the choice between fucking around in the forest with his friends or playing video games on his shitty fucking computer will choose the forest, until he's seperated from that choice for so long that he no longer understands what it's like to fuck around in the forest with his friends. If you're surrounded by people that are alien to you for long enough you either grow hostile, depressed, or conform, and in the end you have to toss away what little is left of youthful lightheartedness and innocence, when you're so filled with death and anger you're afraid you'll cause irreparable harm to the people you care about more than anything, the few who are still youthful, lighthearted, and happy.

Ummm … somethin' about forests full of … Arabs who live indoors … or somethin' … I dunno … gave me a headache after the first couple of sentences.

Auschucks !

Every time I look at this thread I think I'm dreaming, that it can't be true that AWM is creating full color, OC on current events.

Haha, indeed.

Nice

kek

ebin

I love these

SORRY - HAD TO MAKE A CORRECTION TO THE TEXT (DOUBLE SPACE IN CITY LIST) …USE THIS ONE …

That artwork of a nigger holding a match while the city burns behind him could seriously be the cover of a gangsta rap album. And all the nigs would fucking love it.

I'm sure most of the BLM 'groids would like it as that flier. "Chimp-Out" would probably go over their heads.

AWM'S work, being put to good use..

Did a little more refining … final version …

saved

holy shit I was literally thinking the other day if you'd make a pokemon related picture. you're literally the best.

Nice work.

AWM, if you care to answer, did you just draw this or is it an update of an older 'toon? How long does a piece like this take?
This is just beautifully crafted. Wow.

Check the archive.

The radical thug with the lit match is an old image from decades back, but since the appearance, settings and behaviors of the ghetto dwellers tend to change so little, it still works fine representing the dangerous darkies of today.

Here's a slight variation on the one I posted …this one has Shlomo looking at the viewer.

Do you americans care to explain why you believe that Trump is actually on our side? Seems like a stretch.

Top kek

Nvm, I just read this. I sure hope he isn't in cahoot with jews after all. There is no other option anyways. Granted Hillary will be another nightmare for the world.
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Donald_Trump

KEK

Wait a sec, why does it matter who made it? He's contributing to the general collective with dank oc. I could care less who makes this shit, all parties involved deserve a pat on the back haha

But I thought the story was these were already colored and you dug up and scanned these originals?

Underrated post

DAILY REMINDER

There is no proof

Anybody who is responding to b54ac3 is either a newfag, retarded, a shill, or all of the above

Oh fuck off. Nobody gives a shit, lampshade

We know he's not Hitler, but he's by far the best Republican candidate in living memory.

too late my kike friend, these AWM images have been saved, archived and making it's rounds, ..so you lost.

A Wyatt Mann, if you're still posting: how much of your art is exaggerated for propaganda purposes, and how much do you believe? I'm curious about your preferred political solutions to the problems you address.

I discovered fairly early (and much to my delight) that cartoons can be some of the most subversive visual tools on the planet. A clever pen-jockey can often convey more in one panel, which takes a viewer only seconds to digest, than a lengthy time-consuming typed essay covering the same subject. A well rendered cartoon has the power to entertain, enlighten or inspire and can even serve as a pressure valve for folks who view them as welcome confirmation that their personal concern about a growing problem is justified and worthy of corrective action. I never bothered to assess my own role or specific degree of emotional investment in the themes or images. Like the old expression goes, " I just draw 'em, I don't explain 'em. They just happen and then it's up to the individual viewers to determine if they have any merit. I mean, so many of them have "messages" that are absolutely indisputable, anyway … like, say a cartoon like the one presented here … it's 100% honest on every level. As close to being a valid "Exhibit A" styled document as any sweeping government study could provide. Yet the folks who feel it their duty to act as apologists for shameless welfare swindlers would fight to the death to have it banned and burned and myself punished for ever daring to bring up the issue. Others who are naturally inclined to see it as an accurate depiction of real life would generally just chuckle and say, " Boy, if that ain't the truth." So, like I've said before … I let the cartoons speak for themselves. As with all things in this deeply divided day and age … you either "get 'em" or you don't … or perhaps, won't allow yourself to.

Great evidence shills.

Prove me wrong
Protip:
you can't

These are great

I agree with everything you have said here. To add on: some of these cartoons are so funny that even the people who think they may disagree with the message find themselves questioning why the cartoons made them laugh or chuckle at all which leads them to eventually being red pilled. I met someone who was pretty thoroughly against these sort of messages, but I showed him some of these cartoons anyway and he couldn't help but laugh. He didn't know why it was funny, but the cartoon stayed in his mind because it caused that sort of emotional response with him. Then as he went through every day life with these images in mind, he began to see that there was some truth to these drawings and sought out more information. Of course, this does not always work with everyone. But it works great with people that are willing to allow themselves to be enlightened to ideas they never really considered. It can act as a small nudge in the right direction.

In my honest opinion, the real ideological payload delivered by these cartoons isn't the cartoons themselves, it's the way real life complements the messages they intend to convey. When you see them at first you may think "haha what a load of racist horseshit" but when the events depicted in them unfold in real life, right in front of your eyes, you get the epiphany "holy shit, that cartoon was right all along!" The ideological payload is in fact delivered by the parallels in real life.

As Goebbels once opined, in order for propaganda to be effective, it has to be rooted in reality.

Very well said and well thought-out. It really makes you wonder whether the apologists are actually dumb enough to believe their own bullshit or whether they have some other agenda like white genocide, etc. I'd like to give folks the benefit of a doubt and just assume stupidity explains a lot, but sometimes you really have to wonder.

ITT: Astroturfed AMA lasts a whole month with shills and newfags conversing

Yyou actually expect people to believe this?
This thread has lasted for days.
This shill pretending to be A Wyatt Mann has lasted for a month
The Ben Garrison thread 404'd within the day.
Pathetic and sad

That's Okay, Shmuley, If you had paid attention to earlier comments you'd know that we all prefer this thread to be intimate and less "cluttered" … the only real debris here is YOU. I started a thread a few weeks ago and the soulless Jew shills like yourself lost their minds and promptly shut down the page with a flood of unwelcome garbage (which is all your ilk CAN produce). Here. I'm just an occasional guest … and we've been having some quiet fun sharin' stuff and lightly conversing … and though it kills your joyless insides to see that, we could care less … sucks to be you.
Love, A Wyatt Meme
… yes, that's right, I'm not claiming to be
A. Wyatt Mann at all … If Bruce can re-imagine himself as " Caitlin" , then I now declare myself A. WYATT MEME … so stick that between your flabby haunches, babbling bagel boy. Try peddlin' that hokey "no-proof" junk now.

A. WYATT MEME has spoken.

Cringy af, you creepy little jew.

Oh, come now, darling … you know as well as I that the Caitlin crack was a backhanded slap at your own Hebrew agenda. Now, we can play "Who's the Jew" all night long, but you can't possibly win unless you stop flappin' your bagel hole and post about six gorillion Yid related toons to match all the ones I've shared. C'mon, Shmuley … start postin'.

Protip : you can't

Bwahahahahaha …

How can one kike be so ass-shoah'd?

Very weak, Smuley … you're gettin' lazy on me so i'm gonna have to cut you loose.

He's just exhibiting classic "traits of the tribe". They're traditionally a disturbed and lonely people and absolutely can't stand to see a fraternity of fun-loving folks freely enjoying themselves and interacting. It reminds them that they're creepy, undesirable gargoyles with no life or purpose.You can always tell when you're crossing swords with a Yidshill … they start out real aggressive like a worthy foe but when you deliver a strong counter-volley, they quickly run out of bullets and start sputtering … the most curious aspect of how they attack is that they always try to accuse you of doing the precise unsavory things they're really guilty of. It's a weird hallmark of theirs that you see mirrored even in major political commentary. Perhaps these baffling monsters actually know that their agenda is perverse and wrong if they're so willing to falsely attribute it to their enemies and then attack them for it. By the way … it's starting to look like the Black Lives Matter multi-city "Day of Rage" is a hoax … pity … I was hoping they'd make some fiery headlines this weekend … all weekend long.

Actually I'm just an oldfag since the /news/ days who understands the easiest elements of imageboard culture that even faggots on Holla Forums understand.

You must have pictures to prove your statements

You have claimed to be A Wyatt Mann.
You have not provided anything that backs this claim
You have back peddled and hinted of being a friend (?) of A Wyatt MANN and not the man himself
You are running in circles

therefore, you are to be ignored as a troll/shill/whatever

So give it up with your TD;LR ramblings
You're not fooling anybody.
look at these pathetic threads.
You have failed your mission|

GIVE UP

Sez you, Asshat …Go fly a kike.

No, newfag, the first principle of imageboards is we always put what you post over who's posting it

It makes zero difference if it's "really" Wyatt, or just a based user that might as well be Wyatt. Fuck off.

November of 2015?

Since the first thread you've been trying desperately to fit in, and failing miserably. Just give up.

kek

You're legitimately autistic, aren't you? Maybe the study suggesting a connection between it and your tribe's penile-related practices is true?

All these auto-butthurt responses

Fucking this, I could care less if Nick himself is behind these images.
If it isn't nick it's someone who's a great fan of his and spends a great deal of time making some of the best and most versatile OC we've seen in years
No they won't we've been over it since the first thread. any extraneous data is caused by the fact they were made from either the original inked drawings or an impeccable 1:1 trace job.

Why is responding to questions directed to him as A Wyatt Mann?

Why would he do that?
Holla Forums tier garbage that shouldn't be a on Holla Forums
Let alone 3 threads of it.

Why are you changing the narrative to

No we should do what we do best on /pol and remain vigilante of any weary activity.
INCLUDING impersonating an author.
That is a tactic used to gain our trust, and Ben Garrisons presents was used as a guideline and example.

Except you failed horribly.
Nobody is biting the bait and you are changing your defenses every second

Absolutly pathetic and it's a shame the mods keep this trash thread alive.

Y'know, here's what's absolutely hilarious about you silly Yidshills …all you've done tonight is pepper me with comments about how poorly attended this thread is … how pathetic it is …yet all you no-life neurotic Hebes are somehow here in force, all happily jacking off at the mouth about how "my mission has failed", etc … that's where you cretins run right off the rails, I'm afraid … you see, I'm not seeking any personal glory … I'm only here to share some fun stuff and … hey, the regulars have been routinely taking it and running with it … at a more enthusiastic level than I could have ever dreamed … you see, I'm extremely content with a small, subtle victory like that … I don't seek a lot of fanfare … never have. I just want to pass along some helpful little goodies to the "folks who matter". And from what I see, it's driving you shills completely out of your thick,diseased skulls … which is a dividend that I really, truly cherish. Your relentless shilling has provided all the proof I could have ever asked for that I've actually managed to triumph in a BIG way. Thanks, Yidshills … 'preciate it, you pathetic pack of human toads …

Love and hugs, A, Wyatt Meme.

Trust me, anybody who's been around for more than a few months can see right through you, mr. /news/man.

what is being posted is someone claiming to be A Wyatt Mann, and a bunch of "how do you do fellow kids" shilling
for 3 threads now

I don't think the average visitor here considers the above batch of images "shilling", dearheart.

A.W. Meme

You got that right, the second image especially is an imageboard classic. Great to see that one updated to high definition. Great work as always.

you watching the turkey coup right now?

Fun fact, a korean cosmetic surgeon actually keeps the bone shavings he's taken from his patients' jaws in a transparent container for all to see. A true spectacle of vanity.

If I could make a humble request, I'm shit at drawing, but one thing that's really been burning my biscuits lately are all these non-whites claiming parity with Whites while using our White built civilization and all of it's amazing technology and resources.

A possible idea would be to have 3-4 non-white midgets standing on stilts labeled "White Technology and Progress" next to a tall Hwite man with a cackling Shlomo standing almost out of frame.

Thank you

What have you contributed, you whiny fucking kike?

haha yikes

getaloadofthisguy.jpg

Contriboots nothing
shills everything

The turkish coup is looking interesting though.

If I've contributed nothing, then you've done even less.

Well, the flurry of Jew inspired chaos has subsided for the night … this is a good time for me to point something out to you noble defenders of this realm who have stood with me against these meddlesome intruders … it’s something you might not have actually considered in a clear and finite way but it’s something that will fill your heart with even more loathing for these creeping Hebes. One of them tipped his hand tonight when he made mention of how I had been “ shilling on three boards so far” … providing evidence that these goofs have actually been steadfastly tracking me to where they even know how many boards I’ve visited. Now would they even bother doing this with such fervor and zeal if they didn’t know exactly who I am? Also consider that they are incessantly portraying themselves as White Nationalist types who are outraged at my not providing proof of who I am. They routinely call me Kike, etc. in order to further their pretense but again, let’s face it … any true Nationalist would be pretty impressed by the steady flow of materials I’ve shared and at this point wouldn’t even care about my identity… I haven’t seen any even begrudging appreciation on the part of these shills. But here’s the really amazing aspect of it all. They’re sneaky Jews, we know that … they probably work for the SPLC or some other cornball outfit that bilks old ladies for operating funds by sending them hokey newsletters with phony stats and fear mongering text about the rising menace of “White Supremacy”. Like the two hundred or so Klansmen still operating are more of a threat to this nation than the literal hundreds of thousands of Black and illegal alien gang thugs that terrorize ever major city daily. At any rate, my final point is this …These shills are LIARS …every day they embark on a campaign of deception and untruth …that’s what they do with their lives …they spend all day being maliciously dishonest liars … even denigrating their own race when they feel it serves a useful purpose … how shameful is that? …and how utterly Jewish is that? And yet they still pretend to wonder why they’re universally hated. And here’s the icing on the cake … I’ve been completely honest throughout this whole process … I’ve always been who they say I’m not, but who they wholeheartedly KNOW I am. That’s Jewish chaos for you … always twisting and bending reality to absurd lengths to achieve whatever unwholesome goal they’re pursuing … now let me recap that for ya so you’ll get the complete picture …and keep this in mind when these useless assholes return. Ready? (((They))) know who I am, although (((they))) deny it and demand proof by pretending to be the types of people who are usually my fans, yet (((they))) show no enthusiasm for the flood of rare and exclusive material I share and instead insult me and call me Kike and shill which is precisely what (((they))) and not myself, in truth, actually are. Whew, That’s what makes us so very different and ultimately better than (((them))) … they have no shame, dignity, honor or truth in them … just greed and lies and animosity. They’re soulless monsters and more people are waking up to that fact every day …due largely to the efforts of the deeply concerned folks like )))us((( who reject their lies and chaos. Keep up the good work, fellas. When you see (((them))) getting this desperate and nervous, you know you’re doing something just right.

tl;dr pic related

thanks for fulfilling my drawing request btw

That's not bad, but I'll tell ya , as I read it I immediately thought that it's more the kind of toon that Ben G. would do … everything except the Shlomo of course … but let's face it .. poor Ben can't release anything without some smart ass promptly slapping a Shlomo on it anyway.I did do some cartoons long ago which address the culture comparison issue … here's one:

I'm printing this one out.

this is the only edit I've ever done of your work. Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic etc, you just cant trust Semitic people in general.

Very nice. The third one is especially hilarious

Got a joke for. Kinda longish and maybe you already heard it but here goes:

A guy's been watching too many rap videos… He goes to a plastic surgeon, asks "can you turn me into a negro?"

"Sure I can!" responds doctor Steinberg "First I will make your skin 80% darker. Then I'll remove 40% of your brains. And then I'll make your penis twice as large! You can probably get it covered with Obamacare!"

The guy is delighted and just a few days later he's in a hospital bed waking up after the operation. Doctor Steinberg is standing beside his bed and begins to talk to him. "Well uhm, sorry goy but there seems to have been a slight mix up. Instead of making your skin 80% darker we made it 40% darker. And instead of removing 40% of your brains we removed 80%. Oh and instead of making your penis twice as large we made it twice as small! We really hope you're still happy with the results though…"

The guy just responds with "Allahu Akbar!"

Here's my rapper 2pac Shakur edit of your "around blacks never relax" cartoon A. Wyatt Mann.

I'd love it if you could redraw/repaint it in higher quality using your superior artistic skills or even use it in some kind of new cartoon you'd make somehow about black rappers or whatever.

That would be a funny joke without the "niggers have big cocks" meme attached to it.

That's good work … as a standalone image it works well on every level … I personally don't feel inspired to develop anything around it as rappers are now a pretty dated and played out theme for satire … however, I was routinely mocking the rap scene back during it's heyday :

These are great, especially the colored ones.

pic very related

Thanks for the "pilpul" explanation … Y'know, I've been astonished by the sick behavior and tactics of the creepy pack of Yids who regularly attack this board … They can somehow pile layer upon layer of lies and misrepresentation in a single sentence. It just spills effortlessly from their twisted brains … it would take me a week to craft so much untruth in a short reply because my brain naturally rejects falsehood as a rhetorical device, but these foul monsters spew malicious deception like a firehose … and like I said, they then have to nerve to wonder why they are universally despised.

The worst part about pilpul is that they apply it to physics, math, and science. That's why general relativity and so much of physics is in such a sorry state: It's just Jewish tricks and bullshit to make math work rather than anything based in reality.

As important as all of the various books, articles, documentaries, etc. are, there's no redpill on the jews like trying to engage in a debate or discussion with one.

A quote from a certain Austrian painter immediately comes to mind.

Have you ever seen the show "Seinfeld"? I never watched it earlier in life but recently as I was lazily flipping between the channels after the local news ended I flicked past it and, remembering that pilpul image, I decided to check a few episodes of it out for research purposes. Turns out, that's the entire fucking show. It's just three neurotic Jews playing word games, sniping at each other and gloating whenever one bests another.

I never watched a single frame of Seinfeld, for obvious reasons, but then, I haven't watched any TV sitcoms or dramas for decades. Not since they all started pushing the Marxist party line …an evening's "entertainment" now resembles an endless string of public service announcements … instead of just having a plot or premise that reflects established values, they're always shoving some abnormal progressive crap down your throat and beating you over the head with dialogue that more resembles a sociology lecture. It's particularly amusing when you see ads for any new police or investigative show … it always features a real ballsy, wise-cracking White female character with a tough-but-sensitive Black male sidekick … a laughably contrived scenario that allows the Yid screenwriters to sneak in a lot of sexual tension. Yukka-doo. The Hollywood of today is a huge unflushed toilet.

Which reminds me … I've commented on this subject many times before …

Most likely JIDF. They never make their own maymays.

Wow these are pretty high quality too. Thanks!

Who the fuck pays shills and how do i get hired by them so i can just shill on 8ch.pl and make them think it's 8ch.net.

The EU hires a troll patrol for millions every year.

Checking Based Gondola Socialism

I accidently sent an incomplete version of this one earlier … it was supposed to have the Oy-Witness news logo on the wall behind him …

These are vile. Just like reality, sadly. In fact, if something as vile as something depicted in your AWM cartoons is that close to reality, it's seriously overdue to act accordingly.

Thank you for getting the message out there.

"Oy, what a toy !"

Thanks so much for posting all these, especially in much better shape than the shitty xeroxed copies we used to have from resist.

Several, I've never seen before, including that six-o'clock news piece: really just nails the media perfectly. Engineer here, and IMO television was the second biggest mistake in human history (the internet being the biggest). These inventions have destroyed society and handed control of the human race to the goddamn kikes.

Don't believe me? Just look at anyone today; what are they doing? Fucking off on Facebook all day, much to the delight of its jewish owners and propagandists. Filling the minds of innocent victims with jewish degeneracy and idiocy. It's truly sickening and will literally be the end of civilization.

I'm not much younger than AWM, but even I see how I was brainwashed by the kikes at a very early age (mid 1960s) by television. It affects every aspect of my life, such as what I find desirable or undesirable, etc. And it was all done very carefully by the Happy Merchant and his jew allies, both to control me and to suck every last shekel out of my pocket; in effect, to make me slave away my entire life for the benefit of kike billionaires like that useless fucking Zuckerberg.

The sad thing is, there is absolutely no hope whatsoever. We are all fucked and there is nothing we can do about it. The jews won. Death to us all.

Wyatt! Your new shit is great. Especially your "Gotta Jew Fast".

Kek'd.

He fucking did that? Post it, i wanna see.

I fucking love Wyatt.

To hell with your defeatism. Even If we really are to lose in the end, then we will deal as many permanent damage as we can to our enemies.

It's in this thread bro. I'm on the phone

>>>/awyattmann/83

Keep the defeatism bullshit to yourself Holla Forums.

Not everybody is as much of a cuck as you.

Here's the complete …(ahem) rundown …

The neverending cycle of parasiti- I mean jewry.

Yeah, Guy … no need to throw in the towel just yet … fate is a giant pendulum and it happens to be swinging away from us right now … things can change rapidly when the proper conditions come into play. I've got a real fun little exercise for ya … get a copy of the 1960 film THE TIME MACHINE … as you watch it, think of the story's hero as Donald Trump and view the white slave race of the future (The Eloi) as today's "normies" … then see their monster masters (The Morlocks) as the Yids that now control us. Once you apply those identities to the film's characters, the movie will begin to unfold in a very pleasing and
relevant way and, by the end, you may feel a bit better about the way things are currently shaping up.

Sieg Heil to that. White people just need a völkisch awakening.

imgur.com/a/ZDPWi

Not this pagan bullshit again.

That's COINTELPRO shit straight from 4cuck.

it doesnt look strictly pagan, but I agree it doesnt belong ITT

Kind of silly, but it has a good message.

I'm disappointed to see this sort of pathetic appeal to censorship on 8ch of all places.

Filter it if you two are keen on being great big whiny cunts.

I'm not going to argue about this. Hint: Do you say the same to christmas and eastern?

Again? I haven't seen this for a long fucking time. Maybe about half a year even.

Where exactly? Because it's "pagan"?

Well…what imageboard did you browse before late 2014 then?

Yeah, the thread should only consist of AWM posting his 10/10 work and people rating it.

I see at least three good reasons to post it ITT.
1.) They are nationalist cartoons.
2.) They ought to encourage young nationalists to improve themselves.
3.) A new threed isn't warranted but maybe I'm going to make an improvement thread sometime.

Of course you can take it all 100% seriously and be a big cunt about it, but as this guy said

Just use the filter if you don't like it or provide actual constructive criticism.

God, this place has become a hugbox.

Yes of course not, you COINTELPRO cancer.

If you're not new then you know that the pagan crap and the [whatever] pill were COINTELPRO attempts at subverting the board.

Especially the 'iron pill' nonsense and the pagan bullshittery attempted to lead people away from NatSoc back on Halfchan. That's why it's hated and to be quite honest it has no place here.

Filtering is for pussies, how about you just don't post worthless nonsense instead.

Filtering is great for spammers and low quality trolls. Just don't be a fag and filter everyone that disagrees with you.

butthurt hungry skellington detected

No, filtering is safe space shit. Also posting garbage still turns the board to garbage.

Like this:

Forgot to post this classic "rapper" related toon earlier …

Awesome. Love all these toons

Do rappers really die this young? I thought they at least live to 35 before getting shot.

You're thinking of the garden variety, everyday hip hop styled rappers … Stumpy is a Gangsta Rapper who usually win the wet T-shirt contest in their late teens.

For some reason I can't filter or hide posts; It doesn't work.

Filtering is for safe space faggots.

Was the prize a "glawk fowtay problem solva" salvo to the torso?

Anyone got the "When push come to shove, will you be ready white man?" Cartoon?

Here.

Thanks buddy, do you have the Ben Garrison version as well?

Here's the cleaned up version …

Yeah.

I love that smug look.

thanks

Thanks a bunch

Spot-on with the Social 'Justice' one.

Made this one a little more relevant to today … turned the victim into a White cop.

Another take on it …

Wyatt pls

if you whiners don't like jpg, go use gimp or something, sharpen it and save as png durrrr…

Actually, there's a method to my madness … I'm purposely releasing these at a prescribed clarity and size that will reproduce well for any standard online application, but wouldn't be that ideal for more ambitious projects like a printed publication … I'd like to retain that option should the opportunity ever arise to release a definitive high quality book.

JPG is the best format for things like this. Unless you are going to give me a technical explanation of why you dislike JPG(you won't), you have no argument.

Good work.

.png uses lossless compression ie. it doesn't get distortions like .jpg images tend to, thus it is the best format especially for archiving images(I would imagine many of us here are building a collection of these cartoons - I know I am and would prefer .png).

It's also the perfect format for art with just a few colors because it compresses those images far better, resulting in smaller file sizes.

Ultimately you should strive to always use .png over .jpg, but that isn't always possible due to file size limitations. However, with black-and-white cartoons there really is no reason to use .jpg.

Pictures very much related.

Here's a charming fellow who makes an excellent "less orthodox" merchant when you need such a critter …

You only get JPG artifacts when the compression is low and if you keep resaving the image.

I thought the original artist was a Jew.

Did some more detail work on this guy …use this one.

Nice

This is going to be an excellent forum weapon

A real beauty there Wyatt. What you think of this one? I think it has potential, but you can likely do better.

That's very clever … here's one I did specifically addressing the "unarmed black male" issue.

It doesn't matter what you do, it happens because of what web devs do. Image hosting sites often don't use optimal compression to save a few bits here and a few bytes there, which is why .jpg artifacts tend to pile up as the image is reposted, saved by other people and reposted again elsewhere and so on. With .png you can be sure there won't be any artifacting.

kek that's great.

The "honor of a jew" kike was always one of my favorites.

Thanks … Here's the cleaned up version of the original…

Thanks.

You've already filled more than enough requests for people here, but I had an idea for an image you might want to make.

The jews label anyone who points out the over-representation of jews in positions of power and how Israel dictates US foreign policy as "conspiracy theorists", but there's no conspiracy theory more paranoid and implausible than the so-called "Holocaust". So, the concept would be to depict a Holocaust-obsessed jew as a "Hollywood" conspiracy theorist, with things like:

That's a novel approach to the Hoax issue and would make for an unique visual, but I'll tell you where it runs aground for me … it's sorta floating the notion that Hebrews actually believe or want to believe the entrenched storyline … I personally think that's giving them far too much credit. Most of those who have examined this matter in earnest have made the startling realization that these are a people so crass and conniving that they push the myth with the fury of all Hell, knowing full well that it's all a massive lie. It's just a hastily crafted device used to generate great financial gain and loads of undue sympathy. I believe drawing attention to that aspect of it is far more effective. The most damnable thing about these unrelenting pests is that they aren't tin foil hat "crazy" … they're just shockingly, shamelessly greedy.

I love these jewtoons, can never get enough.

Well, then … here's a newly reworked one, just for you.

Have you done any toons depicting the relationships of jews to vampires in European mythology?

No, because vampires, in today's popular culture, are considered "sexy" and intriguing and are deemed to be immortal …I've found that a more effective way to convey their parasitic and loathsome nature is to depict them as pesky but vulnerable insects who deserve a good swatting.

ah yeah, good point. you definitely get the same message across with the use of insects without mixing up your message accidentally with associations of glittery gay vampires. kind of fitting that (((hollywood) would turn vampires into something sexy.

Good point, and thanks for those. Especially the third, don't think it's ever been online.

Did you draw art for Dr. William Pierce's novel entitled "Hunter"? It looks just like your style and the novel is definitely something you might have drawn art for. Pic related.

Nope, didn't do that one … but, I did the cover for a paperback with a similar theme called "A Candidate for the Order".

Last one transferred with some minor flaws …this one should be better

Nice. I like how you are reworking some old classics into new pieces. Again, many thanks. Your work is highly admired and appreciated.

added another festive touch … BLAT !

Great work as always

Thanks. Like other anons have said, your art is always appreciated and will be put to good use.

There's one thing I was wondering about for a while, was "Holohoax" a common term before you and Michael Hoffman did "Tales of the Holohoax" or is that what popularized (originated?) it?

I believe Mr. Hoffman (who fully wrote the text and developed the concept) may have indeed popularized the term, as I personally hadn't heard it used prior to the project.

Thanks. I've seen Hoffman credited with coining "Holocaustianity", so I was wondering if that was one of his too, and another thing to add to the long list of contributions we're indebted to you for.

One other question if you don't mind. Did you ever do any cartoons for "The Spotlight"? There was an old caricature of Mark Weber in there that resembled your style.

Offhand, I don't believe the Weber cartoon would be mine … I don't recall doing any work for a publication called The Spotlight … I do remember that I did a few graphics for the "Hoffman's Hammer" newsletters.

Nice gook toons. Sometimes it seems like some people forget gooks are also our enemy.

Never seen most of those on the internet before. Very nice.

First time I've seen the 5th image. Nice

Damn the legend himself i never thought id see you on the chans what an amazing week this has been best regards and keep sticking it to those hook nose yids.

Greetings, fellow white supremacists.
I sure do hate niggers!
Who else here hates niggers.

the more things change

The Spotlight was Willis Carto's paper, I guess that was a different faction of the movement than the people you did art for.

If you still have/would be willing to post the Hoffman newsletter ones, they'd be interesting to see.

Thanks again.

kek

love the 4th one.

I haven't seen these before
thanks!

Here's a new one …

Here's all I found from the Hoffman days … strips from two issues.

Like I've always said … "White supremacists" won't really be supreme until they learn how to properly punctuate sentences. That's, "Who else here hates niggers" (question mark).

You say that, but I've had transparent PNGs that started on /a/, loop around the internet, and come back to /a/ as resized compressed jpgs. There's ultimately nothing you can do to stop it.

These are great

Lettering on these ones is PERFECT. I really love the new stuff you're putting out!

Those are fantastic, thank you.

I really wish Hoffman was as edgy as he used to be. He still does great work though.

Love these. Really nice work.

Awesome. These are hilarious

Thank you for all of your service throughout the years, Mr. Mann. It's a pleasure to see all your work remastered or new pics in HD.

Cheers.

GO BACK TO HAND-WRITING THE TEXT IN! Please!

naw, the new style is fine. it's not quite the same but hey, it also helps to identify new vs old

dude you are a fucking legned

I wonder if you will ever admit you are R Crumb

He's not Crumb

AWW, C'mon guys … EVERYBODY knows the big difference between R. Crumb and myself … he wears a porkpie hat and bowtie and I wear a fedora and scarf.

These people need to be banned on sight.

R. Crumb actually wants to fuck niggers though. He has a fetish for gorilla women.

He wants to live inside their asshole, remove their head and wear it as a hat, etc.

It's still funny though.

BUILD THE WALL ! … BUILD THE WALL ! … But in the meantime …

kek
underrated post

kek'd

Nice. These are all great, especially "nigger goodie pot".

DELETE

epic

I'm gonna spread this one

did some refining on this one …use this version.

Not that I expect you to take requests, but I would suggest that these themes are ripe

* white fathers suppressing disappointment when their daughters bring back mulattos because it's social suicide to speak against it

* white single mothers regretting spawning a nigger whom they have to raise alone. This shit is an epidemic in this country right now..

That Adolf quote sounds like he's describing Jon Stewart, especially with his "Hey, I'm just a comedy show" excuse for using various TV outlets to spread his biased political propaganda

Request granted.

This is great.

Here's a Jewtoon that comes with a hilarious press account about the incident that inspired it …I never heard any follow up on the case but can well imagine that the ravaging rabbi got off very light.

I'll tell ya, fella …when you think those two themes through, they are actually cases of fatally weak and foolish people reaping what they sow, which I see as a mighty form of cosmic justice. To address these situations in the way you suggest would somewhat infer that these people are deserving of consideration or sympathy, which I can't help but feel is wrong-headed. I prefer to try to head off such scenarios by alerting to the potential disaster like with this "mud colored stud" image. After the damage is done, ALL affected parties are very likely to, out of necessity, swing over to the liberal mindset, anyway. I believe wholeheartedly in trying to guide good folks away from bad situations, but when "people who should know better" commit traitorous, life altering acts that leave them miserable and broken, it's wisest to step away and let the dead bury the dead.

LOLLLLLLLLL
someone Photoshop that rabbi's face to stand on its own

When you put it that way, I guess your other drawings have already addressed those issues. Can't disagree. :( You come from an old school, a straight direct message. Granted I'm on the older end of the specturm I'm technically a millennial myself (31) and I guess it's telling that I still seek to attack through mockery. You just go straight for it. I think what made your drawings and voice so iconic and enduring is that they bypass any attempt at engagement or subtlety and just get straight to it. Someone my age might scoff at the crudeness and directness of it, but it's still so obvious and unavoidable that the message gets across. It's both old school and timelessly effective style of attack.

Hell, look at these rather famous mspaint drawings. They're not noted for their artistry, granted, but these are the closest analogs by millennial humorists combating the left.
facebook.com/fashymemes/

This limp wristed, passive, indirect, "ironic" style of humor that mocks with irony rather than directly confront the issue. A direct confrontation is like an A Wyatt Mann cartoon: a grotesque caricature and a direct message. We're too fucking weak to even conceive of that anymore, hobgobbled as we are by this need for irony. It's too much to directly address these issues and that is why your cartoons are as successful in 2016 as they were in 1990

That's a very thoughtful reply and you're absolutely right about the "irony" factor being utilized today as a sort of emotional buffer that results in a diluted, less aggressive brand of political cartooning. Here's the most laughable aspect of how people assess such material today … instead of taking the declared message at face value, they have to run it through their "acceptability filter" to see if it can be dismissed for some unrelated infraction.Take the classic "Rakeem" cartoon seen here (which addresses the themes you mentioned earlier) … Someone looking at this 30 years ago would just chuckle and mutter, "Yep, that's just what those tarheads do to those stupid white girls, alright" … yet today, a viewer would first bristle at the physical depiction and dialect of the black figure and declare the whole image unworthy of their attention as it promotes "racist stereotypes" … yet the exact scenario depicted in the image plays out in real life infinitely more than it did 30 years ago. So the message is really more relevant than ever … yet due to the contrived emotional safeguards in effect, it's not allowed to be regarded as such. This denial of reality, of course, opens the door to the depicted problem becoming a full blown epidemic without anyone having the courage to acknowledge how society ever came to this … talk about IRONY.

It would take me three hours, minimum, to drag—click Point vector versions in AI: and that's just one Merchant head! Lot of quality work represented here.

hahaha, holy shit, Volkstock, mein sides.

Mann, if you're still in here, was that Buzzfeed hit piece the reason the Netjerk Lounge was shut down? It used to be one of the most entertaining forums on the web.

No, that Buzzfeed article didn't have any effect on the Lounge. Truth is, it had started to unravel a while before that. Several of the Lounge regulars were also contributors to a site called Unpop Art. The Lounge was a vibrant, witty place back then and everything flowed along nicely for quite a while. The Netjerks even sponsored a tour of America for an engaging young Russian fan of the site. Each of us happened to reside in notable far- flung cities nationwide, so our little guest got a really thorough tour of the nation as he traveled to stay with each of us. Eventually, and quite suddenly, a couple of the Lounge folks found themselves engaged in a verbal scrap with some of the Unpop crowd … the rift caused an awkward situation all around as people started migrating to the side they felt most loyal to. This all happened when Jim Goad, the Netjerk Lounge founder, was working real hard on a host of publishing projects and just didn't have time to try help nurse the Lounge along as the tension mounted. Ultimately, the schism affected the rhythm and spirit of the forum and it lost steam quickly but we veterans all agreed that it was truly great while it lasted and will always cherish the adventure and revelry we shared there. Just getting to squire a wide-eyed Russian kid around the deep south and expose him to authentic down home cookin' was an indescribable joy.

hahaha
these are great

btw, i hate to use up precious space but we're nearing the thread limit (751 posts)

That's a classic, I never realized it was based on an actual incident.

Did a little digging. The charges against the rabbi were dropped in exchange for 500 hours of community service and counseling. His assistant was sentenced to 22 months.

Then to make it all even worse, the rabbi set the girl's family up in an FBI sting after she agreed not to testify for a payoff.

Serves them right, they trusted a jew.

articles.latimes.com/1997/sep/13/news/mn-31819
articles.latimes.com/1997/sep/23/local/me-35202

And in case you haven't seen it, here's an example of just how far that cartoon has spread.

btw, since this is nearing the limit, thanks for everything. This thread and the ones before it have been some of the best and most productive I've seen here, or on any other chan.

I really hope you stick around around and post more in the future. Maybe even an "A Wyatt Mann 3" thread at some point?

NEW THREAD HERE:

Thanks for doing all that illuminating research … I just knew old "Izzy the kid diddle" would get to skate … they always do. And the image of the protest with the " flyin' rabbis" poster was a hoot, too. Again, Many Thanks.

That's pretty crazy

3 more posts to post limit

new thread here:

2 more posts to post limit

new thread here:

1 more posts to post limit

new thread here: