Enjoy your punishment for not seeing Ghostbusters

Enjoy your punishment for not seeing Ghostbusters.
Love, Sony.

Sony was already screwed before Ghostbusters so eh.

Is that a white woman wearing dreadlocks, how insensitive.

Has any comic book movie race-swapped a major character and been a good movie? I can only think of ones like FF that ended up being shit.

It's a warning sign, it shows the important part of this movie isn't telling a good story or adding to the legend, it's focus on the race swap. Good? Bad? Doesn't matter. All that matters is "diversity."

Daredevil wasn't good, but MCD as Kingpin was the best part of the movie. But characters like Heimdall in Thor or the Ancient One in the upcoming Dr. Strange movie are more just supporting characters, so changing was never a huge deal.

Do we have proof beyond a clickbait article?

Wasn't kingpin supposed to be black to begin with?
They didn't do it because then you'd have a nigger crime lord.

It's trending on twitter, so it must be true.

Just a rumor from what I see. OP is, as usual, a faggot.

You'd have to provide a source for that, never heard that story. But I'm probably abandoning this clickbait thread, can't give shitty OPs attention or they think this type of thread is good enough to post.

The Ancient One was changed in order to not lose the China audience. Still a shit reason but not as shitty as doing it for the sake of diversity.

Yeah I'm not finding anything. Disregard that post.

It's fine. i wont see this either.

arguably Nick Fury, but comics did that first.

But wasn't that made with a movie adaption in mind, with using Sam Jackson's actual likeness?

Similarly Billy D. Williams as Harvey Dent in that Batman film. He was the only one who had any understanding of the original works.

Marvel thought it would be fun to make Nick Fury look like Sam Jackson, and asked for his permission to use his likeness. He agreed as long as he got to play Nick Fury in any future adaptations, depite none being planned at the time.

So is this why the logo still doesn't have the new Marvel Studios, even though their involvement is the main hook?

I'd argue Perry White from the Man of Steel movies was unobtrusive but those are shit movies so it doesn't fit your parameters.

Laurence Fishburne's Perry White was basically J. Jonah Jameson Lite, which is why it kinda worked. Actual comic version of Perry White tends to be dull as fuck.

I don't have to see this either. Sony/Marvel aren't getting my money

Mother:German, Irish, English, Scottish
Father:African American
Mixed but she is light skinned.

What happened?

Different directors.

they actually re-wrote the character so instead of getting splashed with acid, he got splashed with soapwater.
As you can see, the left side of his face looks the same.

Do not want.

Sony can repeat the same story over & over again with a cast of Hottentots & Inuit until the sun burns out for all I care.

Not getting my money or time.

This is what happens when you don't tell Amy Pascal to fuck off, it's not secret she wants to push for more "diversity" that's why every character has been race swapped except Peter, which is funny because I can already hear the SJW's crying about the "white savoir complex".

Race-swaps aren't bad so long as the character is still the character. Micheal Clarke Duncan playing the Kingpin or Billy Dee Williams playing Harvey Dent weren't bad because they still those characters, just with a different skin-tone.

Race-swapping becomes cancerous when they change the race and change the character. Like when they made Jimmy Olsen in the Supergirl series a big buff black dude, or the black Johnny Storm. That shit is pure pandering to the "urban market".

Anyone else think it was weird that they made Johnny black, but kept Sue white? Almost like movie execs didn't want to alienate niggers by having a white guy macking on some brown sugar.

nigger nigger nigger nigger - Blackman!

"Urban market" doesn't watch that shit, the creators just love their blacks on blondes, and probably so do the cucks in the audience.

What is the difference between Batman and a nigger?

Batman can go out at night without Robin.

Eh. I guess I can jerk off to this.

gross

for some reason in the spawn movie they made terry white
even though he's supposed to be like a brother to Al

What's worse is that they cast a garbage Disney actress who's gonna be a crack whore in five years time.

Why didn't Marvel grow a pair a tell Sony and Pascal to fuck off?

I recall Todd addressing that as saying he chose the guy because he liked him as an actor and he knew his hockey. So… yeah, I guess he just liked the guy, at least enough not to make a big deal out of the casting.

Johnny was black because he's an up and coming actor who wanted the role before they even had the movie planned out. Sue is white because movie execs feel if people saw two blacks on a movie poster, it was a "black people movie". Which might have at least given Fant4stic SOME audience.

It also was set up for Franklin Storm apparently hating his son so much that he kept adopting smart white kids, so he could forget that his own blood was a Fast and the Furious reject.

You do realize they only cast Michael B Jordan because he was friends with Trank right?

that hair looks like long ropes of turd

Why do you love the nigger cock so much? Did you also notice that it's mostly white guys being swapped with niggers or women? When did a nigger in capeshit ever got retconned into a white goy?

Black people don't care about that shit. They kept Sue white because nobody finds black women attractive, not even black men. Of course, they compensated for this by getting Kate Mara, who looks like a monkey, so it all balanced out.

Who do people who browse Holla Forums defend the board like it's personal?

Fresh off the boat?

You should reply to this.
Or you can't?

Another fucking spiderman reboot, lookout nerds

There`s someone feeding the creative team a LOT of bullshit

Same reason the CEO of Viacom had to be paid to be fired

At least they were able to remove Avi Arad

Not a movie, but the Green Lantern in that Justice League cartoon was alright.

Wasn't that Green Lantern from the comics?

Eh.
Race swapping is dumb but its a different universe so im not bothered by it as much. Im more pissed off that shes so plain jane. Mary jane should be a hot ass bitch regardless of race.

Yep. John Stewart is one of the six human Green Lanterns.

Isn't that confirmed to be fake news or something?

wait i thought sony lost the rights to spiderman though?

No. They just agreed to let Marvel help this time, since the last movie was such a flop.

So apart from Peter and his family has anyone in this movie been confirmed to be their original race yet?

Not sure. I heard that flash thompson will be played by this scrawny Indian kid.

Already did reply to that.

here is an offer: how about you make a new picture?
And I do mean new, not just edit this one to say "Holla Forums".

So is he going to put on 40 lbs. or is Flash now a "Cyber bully".

I could actually see some fun ideas with a cyber bully Flash

>>>Holla Forums

Reminder: Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums

So it's new boogeyman Holla Forums cries when it's circlejerk is broken? Makes sense.

You guys could just stop with the board politics shit and just call eachother assholes like civilized anons.

Nice logic there, faggot

Nice denial faggot.

Because it contradicts earlier news?

He was alright in Grand Budapest Hotel but he in no way looks like he could pull off Flash Thomspon

The only way where he could fulfill Flash's role was if instead of being a jock, Homecoming's Flash would be a popular rich hipster with head up his own ass. He would never bully Peter physically, but instead do it through social media, spreading rumors, name calling, cruel pranks, and taunting Peter into punching him, so that Parker looks like aggressor instead of a victim.

High school JJJ?

I'd say they'd make him a gamergater but if that was they case then they would have kept him white.

I doubt it. I don't think JK Simmons would return to that role since he's working out for the new Batman movie as commissioner Gordon. It's a shame JK Simmons was the best as JJJ.

they could make the argument that he has internalized racism or call him a house nigger.

Simmons has always had impressive physique. Even in Whiplash he was quite muscular, especially for a man of his age.