Any other femanon here fantasize about Trump?

Any other femanon here fantasize about Trump?

He's a loud, out of shape man with terrible hair and is very orange.

He's not attractive at all.

Well he aint sexy like Putin.

don't you think he was attractive back in the day?

Well he is no cologne super model, but he has a certain facial charisma.

Not as much as Saddam.

Ok but none of them beat Joseph.

Yeah that's about right

But he's handsome and dress nice.

I'd let him grab me by the pussy.

UM HELLLO! There are women on the inter, you know.

fAGGOT

You aren't allowed to give me shit, trips rules over board volonter.

Plus I'm a girl.

tits or gtfo

You don't even have the balls to talk to girls in real life and yet you think I'm going to show you my tits.

Your mama must be so proud of you, living in her basement, telling her to feed you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tits or ban

More like you you're an ugly gorilla on welfare.
I don't care.

Nice copier-coller overall.

Friendly reminder that trolling isn't allowed anymore therefore you should ban yourself.

I second this, tits now

you're pulling the wrong strings, kiddo

Tits/timestamp or ban. You have one hour.

There are no rules on b

fuck you dude

ooh, a french grill?
nichons ou barres-toi!

J'ai quatorze ans, gros dégueulasse!

Just kill your self on live stream already.

he is attractive to 3DPD, he is rich

Oh man, didn't even know you could be this green.

I think you stumbled across the wrong forum. Just press this link to come back where you came from:
www.facebook.com

You're forgetting one important rule on the internet.

Lemme give you one with audio aid.

that excuse won't work here

Germans are fuccing disgusting.

I'm not a femanon but I fantasize about Pence

Shock me daddy

Gay tbh famalam

:O

Jeebus croist

Oh, jeez.

OH, JEEZ!